Digimon Top Ten Choice List

Thomas Conner

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
Here they are, the fans voted for them, and here they are, the Mons that can...

Drumroll please...

#10, Biyomon
#9, Gomamon
#8, Tentomon
#7, Hawkmon
#6, Armadillomon
#5, Gabumon
#4, Patamon -- Now let's be serious, we all voted for Angemon and to get him we
needed to vote Patamon.
#3, Gatomon
#2, Agumon
#1, Veemon, the Mon's Mon.

That is all

_____________
In later news, Agumon pulls a Gore and demands a recount

_ _ _ _ _ _
Award Winning DW! Author 2000

Tomm...@aol.com
tomm...@my-deja.com
AIM: TommyPR5

"The beginning of wisdom is to desire it." -- Thomas Conner

Jolly Trolly

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00

"Thomas Conner" <tomm...@aol.comegetsome> wrote in message

> Here they are, the fans voted for them, and here they are, the Mons that
can...

> Drumroll please...
>

> #10, Biyomon
> #9, Gomamon
> #8, Tentomon
> #7, Hawkmon
> #6, Armadillomon
> #5, Gabumon
> #4, Patamon -- Now let's be serious, we all voted for Angemon and to get
him we
> needed to vote Patamon.
> #3, Gatomon
> #2, Agumon
> #1, Veemon, the Mon's Mon.

ARGH!!! stupid 10 year olds with no sense of taste for the best digimon -
the just go by who gets the most screen time

Joe Klemm

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
>> Here they are, the fans voted for them, and here they are, the Mons that
>can...
>>

>> Drumroll please...
>>

>> #10, Biyomon
>> #9, Gomamon
>> #8, Tentomon
>> #7, Hawkmon
>> #6, Armadillomon
>> #5, Gabumon
>> #4, Patamon -- Now let's be serious, we all voted for Angemon and to get
>him we
>> needed to vote Patamon.
>> #3, Gatomon
>> #2, Agumon
>> #1, Veemon, the Mon's Mon.
>
>ARGH!!! stupid 10 year olds with no sense of taste for the best digimon -
>the just go by who gets the most screen time

Duh!!! After all, they don't know the true coolness of Anime. However, take a
look at the two Pokemon polls and note that while the obvious are in there
([Both] Starter three, Pikachu, Charizard, [2000] Togepi, Mewtwo), there was
some variety of popular characters each year.

Joe Klemm

The Dude

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
I voted for Gabumon, just because his digi-volved form has pants. I
geuss I'm just a sucker for animals in pants.

------------------
BenTheGuy, criticly acclaimed author (well, not really, but should be)
of seven short stories about bringing John Lennon back to life.
http://community.webtv.net/BenTheGuy/AboutBen

Ghostyhead

Nov 25, 2000, 7:20:02 PM11/25/00
The Dude <BenT...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> I voted for Gabumon, just because his digi-volved form has pants. I
> geuss I'm just a sucker for animals in pants.

...and I hereby award you the... erm... award (oh yes, I'm nice and coherent
today...) for best quote in AFD ever.

--
"Funny. Hilarious. Trust me you'll probably laugh up a lung!"
- Brendy, goddess of fanfiction

"I detest sleep. I've better things to do. Besides, I find it
frightening - to awaken and be uncertain - unsure of everything you remember
about life not being just part of a dream."
- NNY

The Dude

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
Best quote ever? Me? Well, I am strikingly handsome and incredibly
intelligent, but.. uh...let's see... what's the word?... quoteworthy?
Naw.. that doesn't sound right. What were we talking about?

syke108

Nov 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/29/00

> #8, Tentomon

Dang. I think he deserves more votes.

> #3, Gatomon

What? That's it? She only got #3? That's not right.

> #1, Veemon, the Mon's Mon.

Proof positive that life ain't fair.

--
A battle with Spearow flying in,
A battle with Snorlax, he's not thin!

A battle with Mewtwo, he's the man!
A battle with Eevee, I'm a fan!
A battle with Pinsir would be fine!
Pokéball Go! And they're all mine!

Owns Gatomon, Kabuterimon and Miyako's beret, plus keychain versions of
the aforementioned Digimon, Sora 02 and Kari 02, regardless of what
anyone says. So :p

Visit us, OR YOUR LIFE IS FORFEIT! - Tycho and Gabe, the lovable
mascots of Penny Arcade (www.penny-arcade.com)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.