Digimon #429 episode info

SirSTACK

Feb 15, 2003, 3:43:35 AM2/15/03

Articles of interest from the upcoming USA debut of episode 429.....

!

Airing Tuesday, February 18th, 2003
Season 4, episode 29:

SIC title: "Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon" (say that 10 times fast!)

Format completion date: 2/10/03

Written by: Michael Sorich

-Patamon calls Bokomon "Papa-mom". He has a female's voice, but sadly isn't the
original Patamon's. Though it's pretty close!

-Sakkakumon speaks! And yes, it's Daran Norris' voice. His attacks are Thunder
Fist, Hurricane Wave, Blizzard Blaster, Atomic Inferno, Lightning Blitz. Yes,
attacks swiped from the Legendary Warriors. When he attacks them, the attack
names are normal. When a mon attacks him, he returns the same strike with the
world "Reflection" after it, double the original strength.

-Cherubimon is planning to "dissolve the seal". Me am scaredy!

-Despite how it's made clear he copied ALL the Digidestined's attacks,
Sakkakumon never uses any of Koji's attacks against them! Is he playing fair or
something?

-Hey, two Michael Jackson references! Tommy grabs his crotch, and Bokomon &
Neemon toss Patamon around like a sack of flour!

-I should note that the end credits STILL say 2002 on them. Which isn't too
odd, since previous seasons had a bad habit of never updating the copyright
dates between years.

J.P. (in regards to Sakkakumon copying his attack): "Hey! What's the deal? He's
stealing my thunder!"

Bokomon: "I WISH there was something we could do to help them."
Neemon: "I wish I had a sandwich!"

Sakkakumon: "Ring around the rosey, a pocket full of fears!"

JLH
sirs...@aol.com
http://www.prspoilers.com

Pahsons - Rock Star

Feb 15, 2003, 6:19:06 AM2/15/03
It's almost over now, it's almost over now

> -Hey, two Michael Jackson references! Tommy grabs his crotch, and
> Bokomon & Neemon toss Patamon around like a sack of flour!

Hey!

--
Susan (9:01:04 PM): God, you're an asshole.
Susan (9:01:17 PM): What kind of person does that?

Watcher Eve (Chet Weaver)

Feb 16, 2003, 9:40:16 PM2/16/03
Wanna hear a secret? I was reading newsgroup messages when
"SirSTACK" <sirs...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Articles of interest from the upcoming USA debut of episode 429.....

> -Sakkakumon speaks! And yes, it's Daran Norris' voice. His attacks are Thunder
> Fist, Hurricane Wave, Blizzard Blaster, Atomic Inferno, Lightning Blitz. Yes,
> attacks swiped from the Legendary Warriors. When he attacks them, the attack
> names are normal. When a mon attacks him, he returns the same strike with the
> world "Reflection" after it, double the original strength.

How does he copy their moves if he doesn't have any limbs?

--
You never know what's up my sleeve
For I am Watcher Eve

"She knows our secret identities now. Looks like we'll have to kill her."
"We'll kill her later. We have a job to do."
-- Robin and Batman, "Batman and Robin"

Fractyl

Feb 17, 2003, 9:27:55 AM2/17/03
> How does he copy their moves if he doesn't have any limbs?

Actually, I think in the original those are his "Rumble Blend #?"
attacks. In fact he can rearrange his very body to preform a
element-based attack. There are 10 varities, but I trying to find
which ones where used...