John Bear Studmuffin

Nimbillsmaster

Apr 15, 2003, 11:43:01 AM4/15/03
From: John Bear <jo...@ursa.net>
Subject: Req. info "Best TLC" in El Cerrito, CA
Date: 1999/10/23
Newsgroups: alt.sex.prostitution
ernews.com

This apparently just opened, just north of Berkeley. Would be very
interested in information, comments, advice, etc. Many thanks.
jo...@ursa.net
From: John Bear <jo...@ursa.net>
Subject: New place in Berkeley area
Date: 1999/10/22
Newsgroups: alt.sex.prostitution
ernews.com

A friend near Berkeley tells me about a brand new place called BEST TLC
at 6923 Stockton Avenue (near San Pablo Avenue) in El Cerrito, just
north of Berkeley. He is very enthusiastic, and usually (but not always)
reliable. I will be in that area in a couple of weeks, and wonder if
anyone knows about it and can make a report (or if someone will check it
out, and let us know what you find). Thanks much.

John Bear

Apr 16, 2003, 12:46:48 PM4/16/03
to Nimbillsmaster
As the owner of the building in which an illegal massage parlor opened, I
constantly urged the local police to take action, and thankfully they were
finally closed down.

My apologies for using space on an education news group for this matter,
but if my anonymous attacker persists in doing so, I feel it is appropriate
to have my response in the same location.

John Bear
My credentials and information on my books are at
http://circledance.tripod.com

hakim_...@yahoo.com

Apr 18, 2003, 10:37:02 AM4/18/03
Greetings Dr John Bear,

Please pardon the observation, but your answer does not seem to fit
the situation.

Please clarify...

If I understand correctly, you own the building 6923 Stockton Avenue
(near San Pablo Avenue) in El Cerrito, just north of Berkeley in which
an illegal massage parlor was operating.

In your attempts to have it closed down, you publicized it on usenet
as if you were a custoner interested in the services it provides.

Far from appearing to be trying to have it closed down, you actually,
(please forgive the observation) appear MORE like the owner of an
illegal brothel attempting to promote its services on the Internet and
Usenet.

hakim_...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2003, 7:21:10 AM4/19/03
My Dear Dr John Bear,

How exquisitely interesting!

I make an observation that you appear to have acted strangely in
regards to an alleged brothel operating in a building you own; 6923
Stockton Avenue (near San Pablo Avenue) in El Cerrito which you were
promoting by posting messages in alt.sex.prostitution and my account
at Google is immediately hacked; well cloned actually; and bogus
messages appear as if posted by me:

A quick search of Google archives shows that this is not the first
time that you have used hackers to try to silence those who would
doubt your honesty.

hakim_...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2003, 7:31:01 AM4/19/03
Most respected Dr John Bear,

Instead of hiring hackers to clone my account an post silly messages;
Would you be so kind as to furnish a BELIEVABLE explanation as to what
part of your efforts to have the illegal massage parlor opertating in
a building you owned closed down were assisted by the following
posting on alt.sex.prostitution made by you?

Unlike the fake silly postings by your friend this one can be
confirmed as originating from the same computer as your other postings
at that time from your account jo...@ursa.net.

hakim_...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2003, 7:43:10 AM4/19/03
Dr John Bear why do you resort to silly tricks and devices?

What a silly man you are!

Instead of answering what I am sure are considered reasonable
questions about your involvement in a massage palor - a Generally
Accepted Euphemism for a Brothel - which operated in a building YOU
owned and which YOU promoted on the Internet at alt.sex.prostitution;
you instead hire somebody to create a google account similar to mine
and post silly messages!

That is a VERY strange reaction from somebody with nothing to hide!

However, it is a very NATURAL reaction from a man WITH something to
hide!

hakim_...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2003, 7:54:09 AM4/19/03
Most respected John Bear,

I am interested to know exactly what steps you took with you local Law
Enforcement agencies to close down the illegal massage parlor
operating in the building owned by you at 6923 Stockton Avenue (near

San Pablo Avenue) in El Cerrito, just north of Berkeley.

If it was illegal, surely a quick phone call to the Police would have
sufficed.

Please tell me the name of the Police Officer who handled your
complaint and when and where your complaint was made.

I am sure that as the author of a book on how to complain effectively,
the closing down of an illegally operating Brothel that was having its
services publicized on the Internet would have been the work of an
instant.

Of course the fact that it was YOU that was generating that publicity
may have complicated matters somewhat!!!!

hakim_...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2003, 8:04:04 AM4/19/03
I have been speaking with a friend who is a journalist who has a
collegue who works in California.

Intead of paying hackers to clone my account and post silliy messages
perhaps you can answer the questions related to your involvement in
the illegal brothel operating in the building 6923 Stockton
Avenue(near San Pablo Avenue) in El Cerrito, just north of Berkeley -
which you were clearly promoting below in postings to
alt.sex.prostitution.

My friend specifically requested the number of the Court Injunction
used to close the illegal brothel that was operating in a building
owned by you.

I simple request that is best handledwith a simple, thruthful answer.

If your response is simply more silly false messages by hackers to
protect you, the surfing public will see that you are indeed a man
with something to hide.

PatrickMorrisPhD

Apr 19, 2003, 11:32:55 AM4/19/03
Look, your attempt to make yourself significant by attacking,
belittling, and denigrating someone with some earned significance in a
field is very clear, and sad. Some shoot musicians like Lennon, some
try to shoot a political figure like Regan, some try to lay claim to
ther fame or status left "vacant" by the absenting of another -- it is
transparent, it all fails, and the satus is not transferable. Dr.
Bear is not perfect but he has made an ongoing contribution to his
field and this group in specific. Your voluminous vomitus has made no
contribution at all, in any way, shape or form. Your insignificance
is compounded by your inability to see that this style and form of
attack is generally rejected. It is common enough for those who are
without a legitimate position to attack or slander the person
expressing a position as a ruse. You should, in my professional
opinion, seek mental health services and try to integrate into
mainstream society. Remember, most states have stalking laws and many
like Maryland have included cyber staking by inclusion or case rulings
-- you are not as protected as you may believe.

On 19 Apr 2003 05:04:04 -0700, hakim_...@yahoo.com

hakim_malik20@yahoo.com ()

Apr 19, 2003, 2:45:26 PM4/19/03
What a buffoon I've been. I realize now that using an anonymous
posting shows cowardice and a lack of conviction about what I say. I
also realize that when I use an anonymous post, anyone can mock me by
using my fake name in another anonymous post. I'll never have any
credibility until I find the guts to use a real name and avoid this
mockery.
My advice to all of you (me) using anonymous posting,
repent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

hakim_malik20@yahoo.com ()

Apr 19, 2003, 2:45:45 PM4/19/03

hakim_malik20@yahoo.com ()

Apr 19, 2003, 2:46:05 PM4/19/03

hakim_malik20@yahoo.com ()

Apr 19, 2003, 2:46:58 PM4/19/03

John Bear

Apr 23, 2003, 12:26:08 AM4/23/03
I am grateful to a forum reader for sending me the following. I have not independently confirmed it, but I certainly
hope it is true.

John Bear

FIVE LOCAL TEENAGERS
UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR
INTERNET SPAMMING AND LIBEL

Reuters --
Vancouver Police Chief Jamie Graham announced yesterday that five local Oriental teenagers
are under investigation for one of the most widespread instances of internet spamming (sending
unsolicited messages) in local history. In addition to sending "huge numbers" of anonymous
messages, they have also posted extensive libelous messages on as many as twenty internet
educational news forums. Chief Graham said that while he has detailed information on the alleged
perpetrators, he is, at this time, putting them on notice, that further actions of

John Bear

Apr 23, 2003, 12:31:49 AM4/23/03
to hakim_...@yahoo.com
I will be delighted to send you a detailed explanation of the entire situation, including the police reports and
newspaper articles, if you will tell me the address to which I can mail it.

John Bear

"hakim_...@yahoo.com" wrote:

> Greetings Dr John Bear,

John Bear

Apr 23, 2003, 1:02:56 AM4/23/03
to hakim_...@yahoo.com

"hakim_...@yahoo.com" wrote:

> My Dear Dr John Bear,
>
> How exquisitely interesting!
>
> I make an observation

387 times. What's the point?

John Bear

Apr 23, 2003, 1:05:32 AM4/23/03
to hakim_...@yahoo.com

"hakim_...@yahoo.com" wrote:

> Most respected Dr John Bear,
>
> Instead of hiring hackers to clone my account an post silly messages;
> Would you be so kind as to furnish a BELIEVABLE explanation as to what
> part of your efforts to have the illegal massage parlor opertating in
> a building you owned closed down were assisted by the following
> posting on alt.sex.prostitution made by you?

Sure, that's simple. By getting responses from clients, I went right to the
local police, where Detective Cliatt received my report, and decided that the
local police would take action, which they finally did.

Incidentally, I am grateful to a forum reader for sending me the following. I

John Bear

Apr 23, 2003, 1:06:43 AM4/23/03
to hakim_...@yahoo.com
I have nothing to hide. That's why I use my real name and address.

What might you have to hide?

I am grateful to a forum reader for sending me the following, which presumably
provides the answer. I have not independently confirmed it, but I certainly
hope it is true.

FIVE LOCAL TEENAGERS
UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR
INTERNET SPAMMING AND LIBEL

Reuters --
Vancouver Police Chief Jamie Graham announced yesterday that five local
Oriental teenagers
are under investigation for one of the most widespread instances of internet
spamming (sending
unsolicited messages) in local history. In addition to sending "huge numbers"
of anonymous
messages, they have also posted extensive libelous messages on as many as
twenty internet
educational news forums. Chief Graham said that while he has detailed
information on the alleged
perpetrators, he is, at this time, putting them on notice, that further actions
of...

John Bear

Apr 23, 2003, 1:09:19 AM4/23/03
to hakim_...@yahoo.com

> If it was illegal, surely a quick phone call to the Police would have
> sufficed.

What a stupid comment. Your country may have police state tactics, but in mine, a mere accusation does not cause the
police to march in and take action. It takes a long time to build a case, especially when an establishment purports to
be legal, and watches out for undercover police.

> Please tell me the name of the Police Officer who handled your
> complaint and when and where your complaint was made.

Detective Cliatt, El Cerrito Police Department. Many reports, starting in August, 1999.

John Bear

Apr 23, 2003, 1:10:33 AM4/23/03
to hakim_...@yahoo.com
Have your "collegue" get in touch with me. I will gladly provide him with all the detailed answers he may wish.

Mike O'Brien

Apr 24, 2003, 1:27:24 AM4/24/03
John Bear <jo...@ursa.net> wrote in message news:<3EA62048...@ursa.net>...

Hakim you are such a putz! I am curious why this board continues to
allow gutless, factless personal attacks on cedible people. It is a
waste of this list to allow such crap! Perhpas hat is why no meanigful
threads take place anymore!

John Bear

Apr 24, 2003, 2:39:56 PM4/24/03
to Mike O'Brien
The situation, Mr. O'Brien, is that no one is in charge. The person who started a.e.d. 5 or 6 years ago ( think) is
long gone, and so the forum exists only as a bit of flotsam in the sea of the internet, with no one to regulate or
moderate or remove messages or complain to. Even the well-meaning person who does the FAQs every 3 months hasn't
posted a message here in 3 or 4 years.

It was this situation that spurred motivate Chip White to start the forum at www.degreeinfo.com. From the results --
more than 60,000 messages, more than 3,000 registrants -- it is clear to me that his lightly-moderated* forum is
what the field needs -- and now has. Someday, some server in California or Kyrgystan or anywhere in between may
hiccup, and a.e.d. will be gone.
_______
* Just enough, it seems, to keep the bad guys from doing their thing there as well, although they apparently keep
trying to break through.

BB

Apr 29, 2003, 11:44:11 PM4/29/03
Hey who really cares, you're all a bunch of horny perverts too and if
you had the chance to get a brothel and every-day-poon-nanny you
would. Heck I would.....so just stfu and worry about something
else....isn't this supposed to be about education not sex
education???? Who gives a f*K not me....don't attack me for being
honest...yes I love women, all of them, one is not enough.

Let's get on with something that matters...prostitution isn't the
oldest profession because guys don't dig it.

-Toddles....