Imagineering Pranks

htae...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Given continuing rifts between Imagineering and DL Management...
WED Anonymous proudly presents...

Top 10 April Fool's jokes for WDI to pull off.

10. Subs strike depth charges.

9. Casey Jones/Big Thunder switch respective speeds.

8. Autopias diverted off track and into park.

7. Abe Lincoln wears a tutu.

6. Headhunters actually *do* appear on the right side.

5. Leaky "Dip" pipe in RRCS queue.

4. Abominable snowman gets long overdue shave.

3. Endless inner loop in it's a small world.

2. Cosmic Waves water dyed yellow. (bet no one tries to get wet now!)

1. "Oh Susanna" in PotC replaced with "Dueling Banjos."

Leonard Bottleman

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
htae...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> Given continuing rifts between Imagineering and DL Management...
> WED Anonymous proudly presents...
[snip]

> 3. Endless inner loop in it's a small world.

Whoa, you mean Small World doesn't already have an endless loop?

> 2. Cosmic Waves water dyed yellow. (bet no one tries to get wet now!)

Uh oh, you mean it isn't SUPPOSED to be yellow like that?

Leonard Bottleman leo...@teleport.com

"Gentlemen, welcome to my underground lair."

Justin J Thorp

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Along with the "Dueling Banjos" starting to play in place of "Oh Susanna",
Richard Dawson can take over as wrench auctioneer on PotC! I can see it
now...

"Come over here little darlin'! No need to worry... show them your goods
today and tonight you may just be ready for action!"

Boy, I am too into game shows, aren't I? Anybody who can gather all I am
poking fun at deserves a medal! :)

Justin J Thorp
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/6700

htae...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<6ri8k1$cb2$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>Given continuing rifts between Imagineering and DL Management...
>WED Anonymous proudly presents...
>

>Top 10 April Fool's jokes for WDI to pull off.

Cypher

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Senior...@msn.com <SNIP>>
>11. Amboniable snowman replaced with huge block of ice that contains Walt.

BAW HAH HAH HAH ! Man, you one sick puppy.

Cypher

Senior...@msn.com

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
20. Disney's California Adventure opened in its present state as "Disney's
Anaheim Adventure"

19. Swiss Family Treehouse replaced by Swiss Family Tree Stump.

18. All life-size characters given sharp fangs and claws.

17. The Pirate of the Carribean boats are run backward...along with the
soundtrack "selat on llet nem daeD".

16. At three in the afternoon, all parking lot signs are mixed around.

15. Teacups filled with real tea.

14. Imagineers surpass their accomplishment of making the Benjamin Franklin
animatron walk by successfully making the Monica Lewenski anamatron kneel in
the Hall of Presidents

13. Frozen chocolate bananas dipped with peels on.

12. In the Alice in Wonderland Ride, the caterpillars hooka is packed with the
real stuff.

11. Amboniable snowman replaced with huge block of ice that contains Walt.

In article <6ri8k1$cb2$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

htae...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> Given continuing rifts between Imagineering and DL Management...
> WED Anonymous proudly presents...
>
> Top 10 April Fool's jokes for WDI to pull off.
>

> 10. Subs strike depth charges.
>
> 9. Casey Jones/Big Thunder switch respective speeds.
>
> 8. Autopias diverted off track and into park.
>
> 7. Abe Lincoln wears a tutu.
>
> 6. Headhunters actually *do* appear on the right side.
>
> 5. Leaky "Dip" pipe in RRCS queue.
>
> 4. Abominable snowman gets long overdue shave.
>

> 3. Endless inner loop in it's a small world.
>

> 2. Cosmic Waves water dyed yellow. (bet no one tries to get wet now!)
>

> 1. "Oh Susanna" in PotC replaced with "Dueling Banjos."

"We are the first people to live within our illusions" - Daniel Boorstin,
Author & Historian

Roy Batty

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
In article <udxmEXLz9GA.221@upnetnews03>, "Cypher"
<Art_Y...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>Senior...@msn.com <SNIP>>

>>11. Amboniable snowman replaced with huge block of ice that contains Walt.
>>

>BAW HAH HAH HAH ! Man, you one sick puppy.

...ice that contains Walt's ashes....

--
"What wonderful toys..."

AGKoolAid

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
30.Fill Casey jr. Circus Train with real animals
29.Paul Pressler dummy holding bags of money takes the place of tinker bell at
the beginning of Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks.
28.changes made to the Hista film which involve getting squished and stepped on
while shrunken. (how will they do the rest of the show? how will the cm react?)
27.satan now makes an appearance as a hitchhiking ghost, along with the frozen
head of Mr. Disney
26.unhook the rolling ball at the end of Indy
25.Light Magic Pixies are added to Fantasmic during this next rehab
24.water sprinklers are added to the bottom of the tiki room bird perches
during this coming up rehab, which will allow cm in charge to punish those who
don't shut up during the show. (i can see it now, some ass talking all loud,
making everyone's experience suck when all of a sudden, Jose, Fritz, Pierre,
and Michael start peeing on the bad guest)
23.Purposly shut off the power on the subs while stuck in the pitch dark area
22.Rocket Rods actually running
21. Observatron actually running

>20. Disney's California Adventure opened in its present state as "Disney's
>Anaheim Adventure"
>
>19. Swiss Family Treehouse replaced by Swiss Family Tree Stump.
>
>18. All life-size characters given sharp fangs and claws.
>
>17. The Pirate of the Carribean boats are run backward...along with the
>soundtrack "selat on llet nem daeD".
>
>16. At three in the afternoon, all parking lot signs are mixed around.
>
>15. Teacups filled with real tea.
>
>14. Imagineers surpass their accomplishment of making the Benjamin Franklin
>animatron walk by successfully making the Monica Lewenski anamatron kneel in
>the Hall of Presidents
>
>13. Frozen chocolate bananas dipped with peels on.
>
>12. In the Alice in Wonderland Ride, the caterpillars hooka is packed with
>the
>real stuff.
>
>11. Amboniable snowman replaced with huge block of ice that contains Walt.
>

>> 10. Subs strike depth charges.

>> 9. Casey Jones/Big Thunder switch respective speeds.
>>
>> 8. Autopias diverted off track and into park.
>>
>> 7. Abe Lincoln wears a tutu.
>>
>> 6. Headhunters actually *do* appear on the right side.
>>
>> 5. Leaky "Dip" pipe in RRCS queue.
>>
>> 4. Abominable snowman gets long overdue shave.
>>
>> 3. Endless inner loop in it's a small world.
>>
>> 2. Cosmic Waves water dyed yellow. (bet no one tries to get wet now!)
>>
>> 1. "Oh Susanna" in PotC replaced with "Dueling Banjos."

AGKoolAid

Give some respect to the Disneyland Parkinglot tram (aka tramzilla). After all,
they DO carry our tired asses back to our cars at the end of the night.

Dsneyrose

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Justin,
I'm scared,, but I'm following ya word for word, probably because I'm a
Game Show network junkie.

Ashley

"twas brillig and the slithy toves
did gyre and gimble in the wabe
all mimsy were the borogroves
and the mome raths outgrabe"

TP2...@webtv.net

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Ashley-
Hello! How is your summer going?
When are you coming down next?
Say hey to Lisa for me.
-Troy

Nap98

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
A few days after a certain attraction finsishes it's soft opening a mysterious
ad appears in the Orange County Register proclaiming:

GRAND OPENING
New Frys Location-DISNEYLAND

and a similar banner mysteriously appears drapped from the Innovations building
over nite.

sorry couldn't resitst :-)
-Nap

My required catchy little saying:
¤-¤-¤remember the magic¤-¤-¤
My required signature quote:
"The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today"
My required webpage address:
"members/GCSP/itsno...@aol.com"***

***not a real webpage

Tripp1901

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
>29.Paul Pressler dummy holding bags of money takes the place of tinker bell
>at
>the beginning of Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks.

With me and Eisner running along benieth him to catch whatever he drops.

:-)
"We've got too much time to waste to stand around here doin' stuff!" -- Tigger

Trip...@aol.com

Spread the word about Keep Disney McFree!!!
http://come.to/mcdisney

*These oppinions are mine, not Disney's*