Programming changes due to attack 9/11/01:

TNGTony

Sep 11, 2001, 9:45:42 PM9/11/01
As of 9:40 pm these channels are still affected by today's events. I ask
that everyone please take the time to meditate, pray, reflect--however you
worship--whoever you worship--for the souls of the departed and for the
families who's lives were irrevocably changed by the unbelievable acts of
cowardice.

Food Network OFF THE AIR IN RESPECT TO THE TRAGEDY

Do It Yourself Network OFF THE AIR IN RESPECT TO THE TRAGEDY

Home & Garden TV OFF THE AIR IN RESPECT TO THE TRAGEDY

Black Entertainment TV CBS NATIONAL NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Fox Movies FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

BBC America BBC-1 LONDON COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

FX FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Turner Network TV CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

CNN Sports Illustrated CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Fox Sports World (English) FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

SpeedVision FOX NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Music Television CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Video Hits-One CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Country Music TV CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

The National Network CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

The Learning Channel BBC AMERICA (BBC-1) NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Pax TV NBC NATIONAL NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Cable News Network REGULAR PROGRAMMING SUSPENDED--COVERAGE OF
TRAGEDY

Headline News Network CNN NEWS COVERAGE--(CH 200)

Bloomberg TV IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY--MARKET BASED

Court Tv CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Fox News Channel REGULAR PROGRAMMING PREEMPTED -- COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

CNN/FN CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

CNBC IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY--MARKET BASED

MSNBC REGULAR PROGRAMMING SUSPENDED--COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

C-SPAN IN HOUSE COVERAG OF TRAGEDY--LIVE PRESS CONFERENCES AS AVAILABLE

C-Span 2 IN HOUSE COVERAG OF TRAGEDY--LIVE PRESS CONFERENCES AS AVAILABLE

NASA Select TV OFF THE AIR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Home Shopping Network NEWS WORLD INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE (CBC-1) OF TRAGEDY

Shop at Home CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Quality Value Convenience PROGRAMMIN SUSPENDED--RED CROSS DRIVE

America's Collectibles Network PROGRAMMIN SUSPENDED IN RESPECT TO THE
VICTIMS AN FAMILIES

Shop NBC MSNBC NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

TBS Superstation CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

KTLA-TV 5 (WB - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

WPIX-TV (WB 11 - New York) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

KWGN-TV (WB 2 - Denver) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

WSBK-TV (UPN 38 - Boston) WBZ-TV 4 BOSTON IN HOUSE AND CBS COVERAGE OF
TRAGEDY

WWOR-TV (UPN 9 - New York) OFF THE AIR "DUE TO PROBLEMS FROM THE
SOURCE"--TRANSMISSION TOWER WAS ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?

WGN Superstation (Chicago) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

WNBC-TV (NBC - New York) IN HOUSE/NBC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

KNBC-TV (NBC - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/NBC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

WCBS-TV (CBS - New York) OFF THE AIR (BLACK SCREEN) -- TRANSMISSION TOWER
WAS ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?

KCBS-TV (CBS - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/CBS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

WABC-TV (ABC - New York) IN HOUSE/ABC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

KABC-TV (ABC - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/ABC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

WNYW-TV (FOX - New York) OFF THE AIR (BLACK SCREEN) -- TRANSLISSION TOWER
WAS ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?

KTTV-TV (FOX - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Public Broadcasitng Service (Schedule XD) PROGRAMMIN INTERRUPTED AT TIMES
FOR IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS

Eternal Word TV Net PROGRAMMING INTERRUPTED...PRAYER SERVICES TELECAST

Angel One SCHEDULE ALTERED--INFO CRAWL FOR OTHER SKY ANGEL SERVICES
PROGRAMMING CHANGES

Univisión IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Galavisión UNIVISION COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

TV Games Network (Horse Racing) FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

All Regional Sports Networks PROGRAMMING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. IN HOUSE/FOX
NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Turner South PROGRAMMING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. IN HOUSE/CNN NEWS CHANNEL
COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

ALL LOCAL CHANNEL'S SCHEDULES WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE PRE-EMPTED FOR SOME TIME
DUE TO TRAGIC EVENTS.

Hispanic Info & Telecomm. Net. IN HOUSE/TVE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY IN
ENGLISH/SPANISH

N. Arizona University House PROGRAMMING SUSPENDED--INFORMATIONAL SLATES AND
PHONE NUMBERS FOR INFO FROM AIRLINES DISPLAYED

Angel One SCHEDULE ALTERED--INFO CRAWL FOR OTHER SKY ANGEL SERVICES
PROGRAMMING CHANGES

Angel 2 SCHEDULE UNALTERED--INFO CRAWL FOR OTHER SKY ANGEL SERVICES
PROGRAMMING CHANGES

Kids and Teens TV SCHEDULE UNALTERED--INFO CRAWL FOR OTHER SKY ANGEL
SERVICES PROGRAMMING CHANGES

TVU SCHEDULE ALTERED--CALL-IN SHOW AND PRAYER SERVICE AT 8PM
Super Channel TBN (WACX-TV 55 Orlando) IN HOUSE/CBN/CBS NEWS COVERAGE AND
PRAYER SERVICES

Angels Broadcasting Network PROGRAMMING ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICES
Safe TV (KSBN TV 57 Springdale, Ar) BLOOMBERG TV NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Cornerstone TV (WPCB-TV 40 Pittsburgh) SCHEDULE ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICES

Catholic FamilyLand Network SCHEDULE ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICES

World Harvest TV SCHEDULE ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICE/NEWS COVERAGE

I'm also sure that Telemundo, Canal sur, Telemundo Internacional, TV Chile,
TVE and others altered their schedule, however I have not been able to
confirm this.

See ya
Tony

KenKM

Sep 11, 2001, 10:33:24 PM9/11/01
Thanks, Tony. Fact is, if you live in this area and still use an outdoor
antenna, you are out of luck. Scanning the VHF channels gives blank screens.
Just about all the biggies were on that huge antenna.

Thoughts and prayers to all affected.

Ken

Involuntary

Sep 11, 2001, 10:41:44 PM9/11/01
"TNGTony" <tng...@remove2reply.one.net> posted:

> I'm also sure that Telemundo, Canal sur, Telemundo Internacional, TV Chile,
> TVE and others altered their schedule, however I have not been able to
> confirm this.

I was just working on such a list. I'm glad I checked here before
continuing. Pakistan TV is not covering the event, I noticed. TV Japan
was running a story when I ran through the channels, but I couldn't
understand what he was saying.

Involuntary

Jack Ak

Sep 12, 2001, 2:23:11 PM9/12/01
Since Dish Network viewers usually have a subscription, that act isn't
very significant. How do you know that CNN and Fox News didn't
allow both Dish Network and DirecTV to put those channels in the
clear?

jack

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:33:41 GMT, Lou Schneider
<lsch...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>And Dish once again proves they are a class act - CNN Headline News and Fox
>News Channel have been in the clear (available to all receivers with or
>without a subscription) all day today.
>
>Lou Schneider

ElecConnec

Sep 12, 2001, 4:02:00 PM9/12/01
In article <tptfll5...@corp.supernews.com>, "TNGTony"
<tng...@remove2reply.one.net> writes:

>As of 9:40 pm these channels are still affected by today's events. I ask
>that everyone please take the time to meditate, pray, reflect--however you
>worship--whoever you worship--for the souls of the departed and for the
>families who's lives were irrevocably changed by the unbelievable acts of
>cowardice.

I'd like to thank the kind folks at KSHB-41, Kansas City's NBC affiliate for
THEIR unbelievable act of cowardice: at 1:30 AM Central Daylight Time, they cut
away from the NBC network coverage to air an infomercial pimping some
subscription set of CDs of music from the 50s and 60s. I'm sure the money they
received for airing the informercial was worth being the ONLY Kansas City
affiliate to break away from the network news.

Our ABC affil, channel 9 KMBC, simulcasted their local and national coverage on
their sister station, UHF 29, normally a UPN station. Given that 29's UHF
signal covers some areas of KC better than their VHF-9, that was a nice thing
to do.

--
Todd Allcock, DISH/DirecTV Dealer
Electronic Connection, Lee's Summit, MO

ElecConnec

Sep 12, 2001, 4:25:40 PM9/12/01
In article <3b9fa6c7...@open-news.pacbell.net>, akj...@excite.com (Jack
Ak) writes:

>Since Dish Network viewers usually have a subscription, that act isn't
>very significant.

Some older DISH customers have DISH Pix, an a la carte programming package that
allowed subscribers to choose 10 channels of their choice for $15/month. Or
simply subscribe to premium movie channels and no basic serivces, etc.
Arguably those customers would benefit. Secondly, some commercial
establishments (bars, restaurants, etc.) subscribe to packages that include
only ESPN, or Regional Sports Nets, or even just audio channels- these
customers might appreciate it as well.

>How do you know that CNN and Fox News didn't
>allow both Dish Network and DirecTV to put those channels in the
>clear?

In reality, he doesn't. Whether it was DISH or the channels themselves (most
likely it was a cooridinated decision involving all parties) it was still a
class act. Don't poo-poo it just becasue it wasn't "your" team that did it,
Jack!

While we're passing around the kudos, it should be said that according to
SkyReports, both DirecTV and DISH Network have offered systems and programming
to shelters in the affected areas free of charge.

Bob Nielsen

Sep 12, 2001, 4:29:22 PM9/12/01
On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:33:41 GMT, Lou Schneider wrote:
> And Dish once again proves they are a class act - CNN Headline News and Fox
> News Channel have been in the clear (available to all receivers with or
> without a subscription) all day today.

And they didn't insert any Ener-X commercials either.

Anthony L. Blastow

Sep 12, 2001, 4:34:47 PM9/12/01
Because DiSH was the only one to offer to let dealers put dish units in
sherrifs office and shelters for free. You should get SKYREPROT in your
email. DIrect TV didn't offer this service to law enforcement and shelters
for this problem.

"Jack Ak" <akj...@excite.com> wrote in message

BillJ

Sep 12, 2001, 4:42:43 PM9/12/01
In article <20010912160200...@nso-mb.aol.com>,
elecc...@aol.comyadayada says...

>In article <tptfll5...@corp.supernews.com>, "TNGTony"
><tng...@remove2reply.one.net> writes:
>
>>As of 9:40 pm these channels are still affected by today's events. I ask
>>that everyone please take the time to meditate, pray, reflect--however you
>>worship--whoever you worship--for the souls of the departed and for the
>>families who's lives were irrevocably changed by the unbelievable acts of
>>cowardice.

I haven't checked today but WCBS-HD was still on dish yesterday. They must have
the HD antenna at a different location.

Ed Ellers

Sep 12, 2001, 9:57:37 PM9/12/01
Todd Allcock <elecc...@aol.comyadayada> wrote:

"I'd like to thank the kind folks at KSHB-41, Kansas City's NBC affiliate
for THEIR unbelievable act of cowardice: at 1:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
they cut away from the NBC network coverage to air an infomercial pimping
some subscription set of CDs of music from the 50s and 60s. I'm sure the
money they received for airing the informercial was worth being the ONLY
Kansas City affiliate to break away from the network news."

Maybe they were afraid of being sued?

"Our ABC affil, channel 9 KMBC, simulcasted their local and national
coverage on their sister station, UHF 29, normally a UPN station. Given
that 29's UHF signal covers some areas of KC better than their VHF-9, that
was a nice thing to do."

Supposedly UPN provided the CBS coverage to their stations (since Viacom
owns both), but I didn't see it in Louisville, and naturally WWOR has its
own coverage. I'm told The WB offered both CNN and WPIX to their
stations -- I saw WPIX for a while on the WB station serving Louisville --
and of course Fox stations got the Fox News Channel feed. (I've also heard
reports from several cities that radio station groups were simulcasting each
group's news/talk station for the first few hours; in Louisville, Clear
Channel owns eight stations and put the WHAS(AM) feed on all of them.)

ElecConnec

Sep 13, 2001, 5:52:02 PM9/13/01
In article <9np3p9$9351j$1...@ID-39509.news.dfncis.de>, "Ed Ellers"
<ed_e...@msn.com> writes:

>Maybe they were afraid of being sued?

It's possible, I guess, but heck, LOTS of advertisers got pre-empted that day.
I can't imagine the infomercial contracts with local stations have fewer outs
than McDonalds' and Coke's contracts with major networks!

My guess, although I haven't called to ask, is that the process is automated
and somebody forgot to turn off the timer. I doubt the station was manned by
any decision makers at 1:30AM, so probaby nobody with authority to yank the
infomercial was there to do it. IIRC, the station was regularly scheduled to
show network programming both before and after the infomercial.

> (I've also heard
>reports from several cities that radio station groups were simulcasting each
>group's news/talk station for the first few hours; in Louisville, Clear
>Channel owns eight stations and put the WHAS(AM) feed on all of them.)

In KC, one of our AM stations owned by the same group that owns our ABC-TV
affiliate was simulcasting the KMBC TV-audio all day.

joes...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2015, 6:05:40 PM1/7/15
TechTV IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY-MARKET AND TECHNOLOGY BASED

Bert

Jan 7, 2015, 6:42:45 PM1/7/15
In news:fa66452e-dff5-4d16...@googlegroups.com
joes...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:47:34 PM UTC-4, TNGTony wrote:
>> As of
>
> TechTV IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY-MARKET AND TECHNOLOGY BASED

What is it with you googlegroupers, responding to decades-old posts?

--
be...@iphouse.com St. Paul, MN

James Harrison

Jan 8, 2015, 1:50:40 AM1/8/15
On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 23:42:17 +0000 (UTC), Bert <be...@iphouse.com>
wrote:

>In news:fa66452e-dff5-4d16...@googlegroups.com
>joes...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:47:34 PM UTC-4, TNGTony wrote:
>>> As of
>>
>> TechTV IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY-MARKET AND TECHNOLOGY BASED
>
>What is it with you googlegroupers, responding to decades-old posts?

And the original post omitted that TV Land repeated that day's
programming for a week because their staff was evacuated and was
unable to get back into the studio to queue up the next day's
programming.

nbc4...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2016, 4:17:34 PM3/1/16
Did they air the George W Bush Presidential speech at 8:31 pm on TechTV? At 8:55 AM I was told a webcam-based show was on at the time and 2 guys were saying a plane crashed into the World Trade Center, did this happen on TechTV? Also, at what time did the TechTV Superticker stop showing stock quotes, and start showing "Markets Closed/News Headlines/Blood Donations" on TechTV? Was it at 12:25 PM on TechTV?

Bert

Mar 3, 2016, 3:02:44 PM3/3/16
In news:6281c4c4-e4c8-4314...@googlegroups.com
nbc4...@gmail.com wrote:

> Did they

What is it with googlegroupers replying to ancient posts?

This guy is replying to one that's 15 years old.

Another in this newsgroup is replying to one that's a bit newer; it's
only two years old (The poster of the two year old post was himself
replying to a 4 year old post. He too was a googlegrouper).

Anonymous

Mar 3, 2016, 5:53:12 PM3/3/16
They're called "noobs" LOL. I wish this and other newsgroups would be
used more often though (and PROPERLY of course.)

Anon

nbc4...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 8:35:54 PM3/3/16

nbc4...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 8:36:39 PM3/3/16

nbc4...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 8:37:14 PM3/3/16

nbc4...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 8:37:51 PM3/3/16

nbc4...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 8:47:00 PM3/3/16
> Did they air the George W Bush Presidential speech at 8:31 pm on TechTV? At 8:55 AM I was told a webcam-based show was on at the time and 2 guys were saying a plane crashed into the World Trade Center, did this happen on TechTV? Also, at what time did the TechTV Superticker stop showing stock quotes, and start showing "Markets Closed/News Headlines/Blood Donations" on TechTV? Was it at 12:25 PM on TechTV? PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

nbc4...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:53:15 AM3/6/16
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 at 9:45:42 PM UTC-4, TNGTony wrote:
Everybody should worship the ONE God.

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2016, 7:49:52 PM7/11/16
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 at 9:45:42 PM UTC-4, TNGTony wrote:
What dis TechTV air on 9/11?

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 11:48:29 AM7/26/16
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 at 9:45:42 PM UTC-4, TNGTony wrote:
ESPN ABC NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

ESPN 2 ABC NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 11:53:40 AM7/26/16
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 at 9:45:42 PM UTC-4, TNGTony wrote:
HBO CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TREAGEDY

Showtime CBS NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

The Movie Channel CBS NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

The Movie Channel Xtra CBS NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 11:57:00 AM7/26/16
Telemundo IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 11:58:21 AM7/26/16

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 12:12:41 PM7/26/16
When is WMGM-TV getting news back?

joesh...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2016, 8:22:58 PM11/3/16
54 Food Network OFF THE AIR IN RESPECT TO THE TRAGEDY

Do It Yourself Network OFF THE AIR IN RESPECT TO THE TRAGEDY

56 Home & Garden TV OFF THE AIR IN RESPECT TO THE TRAGEDY

51 Black Entertainment TV CBS NATIONAL NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Fox Movies FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

BBC America BBC-1 LONDON COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

62 FX FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

25 Turner Network TV CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

CNN Sports Illustrated CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

Fox Sports World (English) FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

27 SpeedVision FOX NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

35 Music Television CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

46 Video Hits-One CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

70 Country Music TV CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

53 The National Network CBS NEWS NATIONAL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

52 The Learning Channel BBC AMERICA (BBC-1) NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

20 Pax TV NBC NATIONAL NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

32 Cable News Network REGULAR PROGRAMMING SUSPENDED--COVERAGE OF
TRAGEDY

47 Headline News Network CNN NEWS COVERAGE--(CH 200)

103 Bloomberg TV IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY--MARKET BASED

55 Court Tv CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

72 Fox News Channel REGULAR PROGRAMMING PREEMPTED -- COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

106 CNN/FN CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

45 CNBC IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY--MARKET BASED

44 MSNBC REGULAR PROGRAMMING SUSPENDED--COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

17 C-SPAN IN HOUSE COVERAG OF TRAGEDY--LIVE PRESS CONFERENCES AS AVAILABLE

73 C-Span 2 IN HOUSE COVERAG OF TRAGEDY--LIVE PRESS CONFERENCES AS AVAILABLE

NASA Select TV OFF THE AIR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

13 Home Shopping Network NEWS WORLD INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE (CBC-1) OF TRAGEDY

Shop at Home CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

22 Quality Value Convenience PROGRAMMIN SUSPENDED--RED CROSS DRIVE

America's Collectibles Network PROGRAMMIN SUSPENDED IN RESPECT TO THE
VICTIMS AN FAMILIES

79 Shop NBC MSNBC NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

23 TBS Superstation CNN NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

5.3 KTLA-TV 5 (WB - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

11.2 WPIX-TV (WB 11 - New York) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

2.3 KWGN-TV (WB 2 - Denver) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

83 WSBK-TV (UPN 38 - Boston) WBZ-TV 4 BOSTON IN HOUSE AND CBS COVERAGE OF
TRAGEDY

WWOR-TV (UPN 9 - New York) OFF THE AIR "DUE TO PROBLEMS FROM THE
SOURCE"--TRANSMISSION TOWER WAS ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?

9.3 WGN Superstation (Chicago) IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

4.2 WNBC-TV (NBC - New York) IN HOUSE/NBC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

4.4 KNBC-TV (NBC - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/NBC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

2.2 WCBS-TV (CBS - New York) OFF THE AIR (BLACK SCREEN) -- TRANSMISSION TOWER
WAS ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?

2.4 KCBS-TV (CBS - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/CBS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

7.2WABC-TV (ABC - New York) IN HOUSE/ABC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

7.4 KABC-TV (ABC - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/ABC COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

5.2 WNYW-TV (FOX - New York) OFF THE AIR (BLACK SCREEN) -- TRANSLISSION TOWER
WAS ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?

11.3 KTTV-TV (FOX - Los Angeles) IN HOUSE/FOX NEWS CHANNEL COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

12.3 Public Broadcasitng Service (Schedule XD) PROGRAMMIN INTERRUPTED AT TIMES
FOR IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS

Eternal Word TV Net PROGRAMMING INTERRUPTED...PRAYER SERVICES TELECAST

Angel One SCHEDULE ALTERED--INFO CRAWL FOR OTHER SKY ANGEL SERVICES
PROGRAMMING CHANGES

57 Univisión IN HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

joesh...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2016, 8:27:53 PM11/3/16
68 TechTV IN-HOUSE COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY-MARKET AND TECHNOLOGY BASED

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2017, 7:40:32 PM7/8/17
> [...]
>
> Angel 2 SCHEDULE UNALTERED--INFO CRAWL FOR OTHER SKY ANGEL SERVICES
> PROGRAMMING CHANGES
>
> Kids and Teens TV SCHEDULE UNALTERED--INFO CRAWL FOR OTHER SKY ANGEL
> SERVICES PROGRAMMING CHANGES
>
> TVU SCHEDULE ALTERED--CALL-IN SHOW AND PRAYER SERVICE AT 8PM
> Super Channel TBN (WACX-TV 55 Orlando) IN HOUSE/CBN/CBS NEWS COVERAGE AND
> PRAYER SERVICES
>
> Angels Broadcasting Network PROGRAMMING ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICES
> Safe TV (KSBN TV 57 Springdale, Ar) BLOOMBERG TV NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY
>
> Cornerstone TV (WPCB-TV 40 Pittsburgh) SCHEDULE ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICES
>
> Catholic FamilyLand Network SCHEDULE ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICES
>
> World Harvest TV SCHEDULE ALTERED--PRAYER SERVICE/NEWS COVERAGE
>
> I'm also sure that Telemundo, Canal sur, Telemundo Internacional, TV Chile,
> TVE and others altered their schedule, however I have not been able to

24 ESPN ABC NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

42 ESPN 2 ABC NEWS COVERAGE OF TRAGEDY

joesh...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2017, 8:47:58 PM7/8/17
Masturbation to the TechLive and CNBC tickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!