Stay the hell out of alt.cooking-chat

Karl Browning

Sep 6, 2000, 1:44:06 PM9/6/00
You damn trool bastards are fucking up our group. Stay the fuck out.

Edward Combs Jr.

Sep 6, 2000, 2:10:29 PM9/6/00
Be glad to keep out if you would say whom you are referring to....that is if
you know.

--
Please support the Military-Retiree Healthcare Billboard Program.
Make Checks Payable TO:

" Karl Browning" <KBro...@chasebrass.com> wrote in message

cynical sid

Sep 6, 2000, 2:56:31 PM9/6/00
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!! You're playing into their hands!

Charles

Sep 6, 2000, 3:14:49 PM9/6/00
IGNORE THEM!

" Karl Browning" <KBro...@chasebrass.com> wrote in message

: You damn trool bastards are fucking up our group. Stay the fuck out.
:
:

Susie

Sep 6, 2000, 3:28:13 PM9/6/00
In article <pMvt5.23648$K4.10...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Edward Combs Jr. <edc...@earthlink.net> writes

>Be glad to keep out if you would say whom you are referring to....that is if
>you know.

Hello Junior. Hey... I just got a real good pic of me in the states
standing at a Vietnam memorial...

--
Susie *Rev - don't rev. The choice is yours.
http://pages.zoom.co.uk/imacnab - lair of the foxes.

Susie

Sep 6, 2000, 3:26:35 PM9/6/00
In article <Gnvt5.24483$p5.8...@newsread03.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Karl Browning <KBro...@chasebrass.com> writes

>You damn trool bastards are fucking up our group. Stay the fuck out.

Who's upsetting ya, Karl?

Your Pal... Sal

Sep 6, 2000, 4:06:43 PM9/6/00
> You damn trool bastards are fucking up our group. Stay the fuck out.

I hope you're happy now...

All this shouting has made
my soufflé collapse!

s/Emerald Latina

Your Pal... Sal

Sep 6, 2000, 4:09:06 PM9/6/00
> Hello Junior. Hey... I just got a real good pic of me in the states
> standing at a Vietnam memorial...
> Susie ...

Why don't you post it on
alt.binaries.pictures.military
then...

s/s

Kaosfury

Sep 6, 2000, 4:14:44 PM9/6/00
Well, since a troll posted this, I read the headers and emailed
ab...@earthlink.com, I would suggest the same to you. I take it
personally when a fool tries to use my name to give me a black eye.

Kaosfury
kaos...@my-deja.com

In article <srd5u3v...@corp.supernews.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

GREEN MONSTER

Sep 6, 2000, 4:29:18 PM9/6/00
who cares. let's just all ignore Karl while she has this little tantrum..

Either that or smack her one like you would any child throwing a tamtrum....

"Susie" <su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Charles

Sep 6, 2000, 5:45:04 PM9/6/00
I am new to usenet, what does "troll" mean?

"Kaosfury" <kaos...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
: Well, since a troll posted this, I read the headers and emailed

Susie

Sep 6, 2000, 4:36:41 PM9/6/00
In article <Cvxt5.183$mb....@nnrp1.ptd.net>, Your Pal... Sal
<sal...@ptd.net> writes

Really? You serious...? It's headed for my Susie hits the States
pages... but ain't no reason why it can't be put somewhere else as
well...

SimplyPut

Sep 6, 2000, 5:51:35 PM9/6/00

Charles <scholar515@hotmail%&.com> wrote in message

Troll = truly rude obnoxious ludicrous loser :)

Susie

Sep 6, 2000, 6:55:22 PM9/6/00
In article <pMvt5.23648$K4.10...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Edward Combs Jr. <edc...@earthlink.net> writes

>Be glad to keep out if you would say whom you are referring to....that is if
>you know.

Hey Junior... is awv empty or is my server fucking up tonite...?

Edwin Pawlowski

Sep 6, 2000, 8:10:23 PM9/6/00

"Charles" <scholar515@hotmail%&.com> wrote in message
> I am new to usenet, what does "troll" mean?

Someone that makes a post knowing it will invite controversy and possibly
start a flame war. Trolling is for fish; here, trolling for a good
response.
Ed
e...@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

kaz

Sep 6, 2000, 8:44:27 PM9/6/00
LOL

Your Pal... Sal <sal...@ptd.net> wrote in message

~..~ GUANO

Sep 6, 2000, 10:02:47 PM9/6/00
>You damn trool bastards are fucking up
>our group. Stay the fuck out.
Please spellcheck your posts before making a fool of yourself.

~..~ GUANO ~..~

~xx~ "Crosspost list modified for your crossposting pleasure" ~xx~

~..~ Creamsicle Pies For Everyone!!!! ~..~

ICQ:11367619

FUNBAGS:  What the FFFFFF...!

~..~ The great Fledermaüs (bAt ~..~) of
The kOg (Kingdom of Grobmeister)
reigning over alt.teens.16-18 as royal moderator
for over 2 years straight! ~..~

~THE RULES OF FLAMING & TROLLING~
http://community.webtv.net/TheMadSpammer/THETHIRTEEN

~ THE BAD CAR AUDIO GALLERY ~
http://community.webtv.net/TheMadSpammer/LIZARDSINSTALLATIONS

Your Pal... Sal

Sep 7, 2000, 8:10:32 AM9/7/00

> Did you see the post from "Your Pal...Sal" in rgr? Goodness me, she
> has a bad case of potty-mouth if ever I heard one. I think that I
> will treat her to some of my own special brand of therapy...
> Sally Anne

Listen up you dum
chit...

I'm a 54 year old
Marine, Vietnam
Veteran, disabled
retired Structural
Ironworker...

What the fuck could
you possible teach
me?!?

Now run along and
go play with the rest
of your retarded ilk.

s/s

WACVET

Sep 7, 2000, 10:01:08 AM9/7/00
YOU BITCHES DON'T KNOW WHAT POTTY MOUTH IS TILL YOU RUN INTO THE FUCKIN
MIRROR..QUIT YER CROSS POSTING SHIT. I DON'T WANT TO READ YOUR BULLSHIT FAT
ASS ROSE GARDEN COOKING STARWARS SHIT...WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU ADD STARTEK
AND BEAM OR BEAN YOU FAT FARTY ASSES THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY NEWSGROUP...CROSS
POST ELSEWEHRE FUCK HEADS...BAND YOU FAT FUCKIN NON POTTY TRAINED WEED EATIN
CLUSTER FUCK MESSAGES ELSEWHERE! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR LETTUICE AND
TOMATOE JOKES HERE. AS FOR THE BAM...YOU FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU KNOW WHAT A
BAM IS? AND BESIDES, YOU BROUGHT THE FUCKING BITCH OVER HERE THAT SPREAD
THE SHIT. TALK ABOUT BAMS AGAIN, AND I'LL PERSONALLY GET GP MEDIUMS AND
LARGES FOR YOU FAT FUCKS AND BURY YOU!

BEAM THEM OUT SCOTTY! THEY SHOULD BELONG TO
ALT.GET.A.LIFE.AND.PUSH.AWAY.FROM.THE.TABLE.AND.TROLL.TOGETHER GROUP

Wacvet...who believes freedom of speach was brought to you PERSONALLY by ME!
Dont fuck with me bitches...go to hell!

susie

Sep 7, 2000, 9:08:15 AM9/7/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <3a366ab0.37394494@newsoptusno
t.not.nut.nite>, Sally Anne Huckstepp <po...@thepark.com> writes

>l", who is a real cunt.
>Sincerely
>Sally Anne, Moderator news:alt.bible

Fuck me. A bible basher with curser's thesaurus. Whatta novelty...

--
Susie *Score - don't score. The choice is yours.
http://www.millersfield.demon.co.uk/sinners.htm

Roboticus_Gigantus

Sep 7, 2000, 11:30:59 AM9/7/00

"I c y " <com.hu...@hotpoison.icy> wrote in message
> Sometime earlier, "WACVET" <wac...@mindspring.com> from
> Hey Wacked Vet, are you having a flashback? Hows that PTSD?
>

> Stop the Trollocaust
> ***************************
> Official Trolls For The
> Sydney 2000 Limpics
> http://go.to/torrlls
> **************************

Good Morning Icy

Don Thompson

Sep 7, 2000, 12:07:35 PM9/7/00
You want to see psycho delusional I suggest you go to alt.troll.malicious
assholes or perhaps just alt.food.wine

--
Don Thompson
Zoomie(BushBug)

Pull the chocks, lets get this kite in the air.

> Sometime earlier, "Roboticus_Gigantus" <giant_...@yahoo.com> from

> {{{{{{{HI ROBOT!!!}}}}}}}}
>
> I haven't seen you in so long!
>
> How are things in the glass froup?
>
> Want to play with psycho-delusional Vietnam vets?

susie

Sep 7, 2000, 10:21:36 AM9/7/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <8p86tr$cc7$1...@slb3.atl.mindspr
ing.net>, WACVET <wac...@mindspring.com> writes

Err...

Ding dong.

TILT...?

Don Thompson

Sep 7, 2000, 1:02:12 PM9/7/00
His is a hers and a BAM is a Broad Assed Marine, Don't fuck with her or she
will bring the wrath down on your silly poofter asses. something similar
perhaps to this.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they
say in
Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions
on the heel.
You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a
lawyer than be
seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a
spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad,
a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity.
You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a
bleating foal,
a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and
offal
accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking
calf,
meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts
who sired
you and then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done. I
will never get
over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.
You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of
you.
You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you.
You are vile, worthless, less than nothing.
You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you
smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to
impress us
with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be
available to
readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You
snail-skulled little rabbit.
Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon
finding it
rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks
with the frothy
pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy,
convulsing
nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat
and unprofitable.
You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane.
You are foul and disgusting.
You're a fool, an ignoramus.
Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you.
You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land
that reality
forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important
statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What
fantasy
do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would
have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the
bite of the snake?
You are a waste of flesh.
You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious.
You are the moral equivalent of a leech.
You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile.

You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling
meatslapper.
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all
that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are
dank and filthy.
You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness.

You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git.
You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik
artless
base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit.
You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser.
You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey
poofter.
You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing
gleeking
flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted
clapper-clawed
flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath.
You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for
knowing you exist.
I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.

Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond
the stupid
we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid
stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons
have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid.
Blazing hot
mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupidity in one second
than our
entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a
troll.
Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some
primordial
fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a
stupid so
uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that
we know.
I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.
After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have
enough strength
left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about
unimportant
trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse
than your logic is
your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote,
because, well...
it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative
flame was pitiful.
I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of
babbling was
hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read,
write, spell, and
count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills
that many of us
"normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of
mastering. But we
sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who
find these
things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I
would have never
read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking
in a handicap
space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social
struggles that seem
to be placing such a demand on you.
P.S. You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
cowardly, deadly,
mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic,
barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist,
avaricious,
tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant,
deceitful, demented,
lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious,
splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful,
destructive, dumb,
evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative,
paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive,
controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird,
dystopic, stifling,
uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious,

secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
self-destructive,
abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
Merry Christmas, and have a nice day.

"Morpheus Hunter" <morpheu...@hushmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:30:59 GMT, "Roboticus_Gigantus"
> <giant_...@yahoo.com> blathered:
>
> >blah>>
> >blah>>"I c y " <com.hu...@hotpoison.icy> wrote in message
> >blah>>news:39c3d254...@torrllnews.com...
> >blah>>> Sometime earlier, "WACVET" <wac...@mindspring.com> from
> >blah>>> rec.gardens.roses said:
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>> >YOU BITCHES DON'T KNOW WHAT POTTY MOUTH IS TILL YOU RUN INTO THE
FUCKIN
> >blah>>> >MIRROR..QUIT YER CROSS POSTING SHIT. I DON'T WANT TO READ YOUR
BULLSHIT
> >blah>>FAT
> >blah>>> >ASS ROSE GARDEN COOKING STARWARS SHIT...WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU
ADD
> >blah>>STARTEK
> >blah>>> >AND BEAM OR BEAN YOU FAT FARTY ASSES THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY
> >blah>>NEWSGROUP...CROSS
> >blah>>> >POST ELSEWEHRE FUCK HEADS...BAND YOU FAT FUCKIN NON POTTY
TRAINED WEED
> >blah>>EATIN
> >blah>>> >CLUSTER FUCK MESSAGES ELSEWHERE! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR
LETTUICE AND
> >blah>>> >TOMATOE JOKES HERE. AS FOR THE BAM...YOU FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU
KNOW WHAT A
> >blah>>> >BAM IS? AND BESIDES, YOU BROUGHT THE FUCKING BITCH OVER HERE
THAT SPREAD
> >blah>>> >THE SHIT. TALK ABOUT BAMS AGAIN, AND I'LL PERSONALLY GET GP
MEDIUMS AND
> >blah>>> >LARGES FOR YOU FAT FUCKS AND BURY YOU!
> >blah>>> >
> >blah>>> >BEAM THEM OUT SCOTTY! THEY SHOULD BELONG TO
> >blah>>> >ALT.GET.A.LIFE.AND.PUSH.AWAY.FROM.THE.TABLE.AND.TROLL.TOGETHER
GROUP
> >blah>>> >
> >blah>>> >Wacvet...who believes freedom of speach was brought to you
PERSONALLY by
> >blah>>ME!
> >blah>>> >Dont fuck with me bitches...go to hell!
> >blah>>> >
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>> Hey Wacked Vet, are you having a flashback? Hows that PTSD?
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>> Stop the Trollocaust
> >blah>>> ***************************
> >blah>>> Official Trolls For The
> >blah>>> Sydney 2000 Limpics
> >blah>>> http://go.to/torrlls
> >blah>>> **************************
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>
> >blah>>Good Morning Icy
> >blah>>
>
> Ohhh...this is so cute.
>
> Good morning Artiste, Icy, and Robot.
>
> How are you this fine day. I sure hope Wacked Vet isn't gonna go
> postal and blow up his silly little computer.
>

> Morpheus
> Everyone else is just a battery
>
> Check out the List!!
> http://go.to/torrlls
>
> I have a froup!! alt.fan.morpheus-hunter

WACVET

Sep 7, 2000, 1:16:25 PM9/7/00
Hi Ya Troll Dumper!

I only get flashbacks when you fat fucks cross post. I get these flashbacks
of fat sally ann troll cooking starwar bitches come to a group of decent
folks that don't want your stupid skirts trolling around where you don't
belong. YOU ARE NOW IN THE KILL FILE...Please be so kind as to put me in
yours and keep your lettuice eating fat rose garden starwar asses out of
here.

Thanks ass wipe.

Wacky, who knows where to find GP Mediums and GP Large outfits for yawl.

> Hey Wacked Vet, are you having a flashback? Hows that PTSD?

WACVET

Sep 7, 2000, 1:56:20 PM9/7/00
GO AWAY

Don Thompson

Sep 7, 2000, 2:22:52 PM9/7/00
Because you are trash to be scraped from ones feet.You are offal cast into
the street. You are beneath contempt. You are too small to notice .

--

> On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:56:20 -0400, "WACVET" <wac...@mindspring.com>
> blathered:
>
> >blah>>GO AWAY
> >blah>>
>

> Why?

Roboticus_Gigantus

Sep 7, 2000, 2:23:11 PM9/7/00

"I c y " <com.hu...@hotpoison.icy> wrote in message
> Sometime earlier, "Roboticus_Gigantus" <giant_...@yahoo.com> from
> rec.gardens.roses said:
>

> {{{{{{{HI ROBOT!!!}}}}}}}}
>
> I haven't seen you in so long!

I went to a music festival for Labor day

> How are things in the glass froup?

Boring, people have killfiled me, their loss

> Want to play with psycho-delusional Vietnam vets?

Sure and the cooking chat people are funny too

Looks like Karl picked some good froup for telling people to stay out of
alt.cooking-chat.

WACVET

Sep 7, 2000, 2:41:15 PM9/7/00
Didn't you just get this message? This is why you should GO AWAY!!!!

JohnS

Sep 7, 2000, 4:48:30 PM9/7/00
Bit wound up are you mate, calm down.

--
The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out,
it's just sort of a tired feeling.

remove hobby to reply
Confused from England

"Morpheus Hunter" <morpheu...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:30:59 GMT, "Roboticus_Gigantus"
> <giant_...@yahoo.com> blathered:
>
> >blah>>
> >blah>>"I c y " <com.hu...@hotpoison.icy> wrote in message
> >blah>>news:39c3d254...@torrllnews.com...
> >blah>>> Sometime earlier, "WACVET" <wac...@mindspring.com> from
> >blah>>> rec.gardens.roses said:
> >blah>>>

> >blah>>> >YOU BITCHES DON'T KNOW WHAT POTTY MOUTH IS TILL YOU RUN INTO THE
FUCKIN
> >blah>>> >MIRROR..QUIT YER CROSS POSTING SHIT. I DON'T WANT TO READ YOUR
BULLSHIT
> >blah>>FAT
> >blah>>> >ASS ROSE GARDEN COOKING STARWARS SHIT...WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU
ADD
> >blah>>STARTEK
> >blah>>> >AND BEAM OR BEAN YOU FAT FARTY ASSES THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY
> >blah>>NEWSGROUP...CROSS
> >blah>>> >POST ELSEWEHRE FUCK HEADS...BAND YOU FAT FUCKIN NON POTTY
TRAINED WEED
> >blah>>EATIN
> >blah>>> >CLUSTER FUCK MESSAGES ELSEWHERE! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR
LETTUICE AND
> >blah>>> >TOMATOE JOKES HERE. AS FOR THE BAM...YOU FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU
KNOW WHAT A
> >blah>>> >BAM IS? AND BESIDES, YOU BROUGHT THE FUCKING BITCH OVER HERE
THAT SPREAD
> >blah>>> >THE SHIT. TALK ABOUT BAMS AGAIN, AND I'LL PERSONALLY GET GP
MEDIUMS AND

> >blah>>> >LARGES FOR YOU FAT FUCKS AND BURY YOU!
> >blah>>> >
> >blah>>> >BEAM THEM OUT SCOTTY! THEY SHOULD BELONG TO
> >blah>>> >ALT.GET.A.LIFE.AND.PUSH.AWAY.FROM.THE.TABLE.AND.TROLL.TOGETHER
GROUP
> >blah>>> >

> >blah>>> >Wacvet...who believes freedom of speach was brought to you
PERSONALLY by

> >blah>>ME!
> >blah>>> >Dont fuck with me bitches...go to hell!
> >blah>>> >
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>> Hey Wacked Vet, are you having a flashback? Hows that PTSD?
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>> Stop the Trollocaust
> >blah>>> ***************************
> >blah>>> Official Trolls For The
> >blah>>> Sydney 2000 Limpics
> >blah>>> http://go.to/torrlls
> >blah>>> **************************
> >blah>>>
> >blah>>
> >blah>>Good Morning Icy
> >blah>>
>
> Ohhh...this is so cute.
>
> Good morning Artiste, Icy, and Robot.
>
> How are you this fine day. I sure hope Wacked Vet isn't gonna go
> postal and blow up his silly little computer.

Freda

Sep 7, 2000, 6:37:14 PM9/7/00
probably due to the wacking great dictionary stuck in his throat

"JohnS" <johnw...@hoimebrewic24.net> wrote in message

Edward Combs Jr.

Sep 7, 2000, 6:39:49 PM9/7/00
You don't have to go away...I have all you ....whatever you are in my
killfile. Your messages are deleted as they come off the server.
Say anything you like. Unless someone responds to you I will not see your BS
AND if someone responds to you too much I will put him/her in the killfile
too. Ain't life sweet?

--
***************************
Never make eye contact
"Lady Vegetarian" <blo...@thetroughOINK.cum> wrote in message

> On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:47:58 GMT, com.hu...@hotpoison.icy (I c y )
> said:
>
> >Sometime earlier, "Roboticus_Gigantus" <giant_...@yahoo.com> from
> >rec.gardens.roses said:
> >

> >{{{{{{{HI ROBOT!!!}}}}}}}}
> >
> >I haven't seen you in so long!
> >

> >How are things in the glass froup?
> >

> >Want to play with psycho-delusional Vietnam vets?
> >

> Let's play "helicoptors"
> BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

> Official Trolls For The Sydney 2000 Limpics
> http://go.to/torrlls

> New And Improved!!! Yay!!!

Steve Knight

Sep 7, 2000, 8:12:44 PM9/7/00
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:41:15 -0400, "WACVET" <wac...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Didn't you just get this message? This is why you should GO AWAY!!!!
>
>You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say
>in
>Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on
>the heel.
>You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer
>than be
>seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a
>spineless little
>worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad,
>a weasel.

Come on now don't hold back tell us how you really feel.

Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes +Galoot Made Products-
See http://www.knight-toolworks.com
For prices and ordering instructions.

Dave

Sep 8, 2000, 7:37:37 AM9/8/00
Don Thompson wrote:

> Because you are trash to be scraped from ones feet.You are offal cast into
> the street. You are beneath contempt. You are too small to notice .

You say he's too small to notice, yet you responded to his post.

Hmmmmm.

Dave (only responding so readers of a dozen new groups can notice my
.SIG, decide they want to check out the web page and increase my hit
counter.)

rat...@SPAMgate.net (Remove SPAM)
(Hammer nail here--> <-- for a new monitor.)
Seinfeld FAQ http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/7217/faq.html
*NOTE* I am not responsible for equipment damage due to reeeeally
dumb children with no parental supervision, and access to a hammer.

Susie

Sep 8, 2000, 8:33:23 AM9/8/00
In article <39B8CF81...@SPAMgate.net>, Dave <rat...@SPAMgate.net>
writes

>> Because you are trash to be scraped from ones feet.You are offal cast into
>> the street. You are beneath contempt. You are too small to notice .
>
>You say he's too small to notice, yet you responded to his post.
>
>Hmmmmm.

I have no tits and Don has little by way of height. It's a funny old
world...

Bobcat

Sep 8, 2000, 4:02:10 PM9/8/00
Freda <ju...@junk.co.uk> wrote in article
<ONUt5.8458$kM1.13528@news2-hme0>...

> probably due to the wacking great dictionary stuck in his throat

Or somewhere.

Bobcat

Sep 16, 2000, 12:12:40 PM9/16/00
Yikes. All the previous messages having been erased, my signature sits
alongside THAT subject header. And in the Frasier newsgroup. Yikes.
Bobcat

Bobcat <bob...@idirect.ca> wrote in article
<01c019cf$9dec2f00$5eeca1d1@oemcomputer>...

Bobcat

Sep 16, 2000, 3:15:23 PM9/16/00
LOL

Leslie Van Houten <LeslieV...@charlesmanson.com> wrote in article
<39e2b228...@LameNews.net>...
> Sometime earlier, "Bobcat" <bob...@idirect.ca> from

> rec.gardens.roses said:
>
> >Yikes. All the previous messages having been erased, my signature sits
> >alongside THAT subject header. And in the Frasier newsgroup. Yikes.
> >Bobcat
>

> Haha. Now don't you feel like a giant asshole?

> >Bobcat <bob...@idirect.ca> wrote in article
> ><01c019cf$9dec2f00$5eeca1d1@oemcomputer>...
> >> Freda <ju...@junk.co.uk> wrote in article
> >> <ONUt5.8458$kM1.13528@news2-hme0>...
> >>
> >> Or somewhere.
> >>

> http://go.to/torrlls
> For all of your trolling needs.

Your Pal... Sal

Sep 16, 2000, 6:40:21 PM9/16/00
"Leslie Van Houten"

Hey...

I thought you were finger fuckin'
yerself to a Charlie Mason .jpg
in San Quentine?

s/s

Your Pal... Sal

Sep 16, 2000, 7:13:00 PM9/16/00
> You again, Sal?
> <yawn>

Me again...

Have we met? I was fuckin'
Patricia Periwinkle...I don't
remember doin' you?

Spawn Ranch '68

s/s

John Scheldroup

Sep 17, 2000, 12:30:22 AM9/17/00

"Your Pal... Sal" wrote:

I do understand the post and its creator is not "Your Pal... Sal".

Thank you buddy.

Please do not cross post here; its cooking group not organic architecture here,
that's the rape of what's happening.

War. Well I don't know what it feels and hopefully for the younger us, our earth will
be peaceful. In knowing of them, in war, I have learned to be a better listener. Get
this war movie private ryan. One scene there showed a young guy about 20; getting
hit in the helmet with something, and what was it ?. In removing his helmet, figuring in
his head, a rock or stone that hit it, he looks at the helmet, and with a thought of what
the heck did I hit. Boom with one bullet in his skull. Done.

You know I was at a local picnic recently taking mom (Food was ok), in meeting an elder
fellow about moms age 73, although we can't get mom to be interested now days; but we
talked. He was an electrician stationed in england way back then in the 40's, as an tradesman
electrician on the B-17's, B-29 super fortress. Oh this young guy was some edge on education.
Lots of planes and buddies he worked with never made it back to England. Him and his wife
recently went over there; he said its hard to believe, we even pounded the city of Dresden into
rubble. They fucking rebuilt it he said, not even a scratch. Yeah, he talked about the P-51 with
the rolls royce engine. Asked if I had been to some air shows. It was the fastest plane of the war,
the Germans couldn't catch it.

What a waste the war is to even insult our intelligence.

Finally when we post lets remember in our time about those days long gone, with those
that liberated concentration camps back then; not many of them left. Lots more about
1970, then 20 years young, never even made it home.

John

Don Thompson

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
John,

Look where the post originated. alt.troll I am cutting my group out of this
Follow up. But you are right about listening to the old soldiers when you
can get them to talk.

--
Don Thompson
Zoomie(BushBug)
ACA#3460
TLCB#335
Any Time, Any Place

Pull the chocks, lets get this kite in the air.

"John Scheldroup" <jsc...@execpc.com> wrote in message

Your Pal... Sal

Sep 17, 2000, 8:51:24 AM9/17/00

> What a waste the war is to even insult our intelligence.
> John

Sorry John...

Some trolls with a mile long
cross post entered our N/G