Astonishing Information >>>>Please Read This

Dennis Vinci

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96
We have available video tapes of astonishing information. These tapes
cover credible information of a plan to build a one world government of
global domination. They cover things like prophecy, conspiracy and
high tech bio-tech secret plans to enslave every man women and child on
this planet. These tapes are a must have!

You can see these things happening around you every day. You need to
see the plan behind many events that are being caused by a small group
who control all of this worlds money.

For more information E-Mail your address and phone number to:

den...@ix.netcom.com

Charles W. Brown

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
den...@ix.netcom.com(Dennis Vinci) wrote:

> den...@ix.netcom.com
Why don't you just jack off alone in a dark room while you watch your
blank tape.

vsa...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2012, 6:43:28 PM10/8/12

mcam...@hotmail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 9:11:12 PM3/19/14

> Why don't you just jack off alone in a dark room while you watch your
> blank tape.

Wonder if this guy has woken up yet?

politi...@verizon.net

May 13, 2016, 6:24:56 PM5/13/16
Right? I wonder what was on those tapes!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

politi...@verizon.net

May 13, 2016, 6:42:01 PM5/13/16
On Thursday, January 18, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dennis Vinci wrote:
> We have available video tapes of astonishing information. These tapes
> cover credible information of a plan to build a one world government of
> global domination. They cover things like prophecy, conspiracy and
> high tech bio-tech secret plans to enslave every man women and child on
> this planet. These tapes are a must have!
>
> You can see these things happening around you every day. You need to
> see the plan behind many events that are being caused by a small group
> who control all of this worlds money.
>

> For more information E-Mail your address and phone number to:
>
> den...@ix.netcom.com

This guy had it right way back in 1996; now Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are running for President, Twin Tower attacks to justify a brutal war in Iraq, all our crops are genetically modified now so farmers no longer own their seeds, our dollar has been devalued like no tomorrow, the top 0.1% own more wealth then the bottom 90% as we are forced into longer hours with lower wages, our jobs have been off-shored to Mexico and China because of Clinton's NAFTA so we no longer make anything in our country, can't go to an airport anymore without getting a naked 3D cat scan, we had the worst economic recession since the great depression under Bush; it's a brave new world!