calling all Lone Nut wankers....

aeffects

Feb 9, 2008, 6:45:38 PM2/9/08
fall in -- all 2 or 3 of ya!.... LMFAO! Yank that Nutter C-H-A-I-N

YoHarvey

Feb 9, 2008, 7:09:20 PM2/9/08
On Feb 9, 6:45 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> fall in -- all 2 or 3 of ya!.... LMFAO! Yank that Nutter C-H-A-I-N

Notice please, the incredible creativty of the above post.....*cough*
lol.

aeffects

Feb 9, 2008, 7:25:04 PM2/9/08

so, have you Lone Nut idiots decided how your going to deal with all
those CT website[s] and research sites out there? Or you just wanna
wish them away? LMF

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2008, 8:31:38 PM2/9/08

We ignore them just like we do you unless we're looking for a good
laugh

Bud

Feb 9, 2008, 8:39:07 PM2/9/08

Case by case basis. For instance, I e-mailed Tom`s wife Ellen a list
of undetectable poisons, so his imminent demise should close his
crayola kookhouse.

> Or you just wanna
> wish them away?

What a silly thing to waste a wish on. Think of the harm these
idiots could do if they weren`t engaging in the harmless hobby of
sucking the marrow from dead Kennedy`s bones, never allowing the man
to rest in peace.

> LMF

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 9, 2008, 10:17:53 PM2/9/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/cd30d38e0db41b0a

>>> "Have you Lone Nut idiots decided how your [sic; as per usual] going to deal with all those CT websites and research sites out there? Or you just wanna wish them away?" <<<

Spoken by a kook as if those "CT websites and research sites" actually
have something worth propping up regarding a case for conspiracy in
the JFK assassination. (And spoken by a kook as if all such CT sites
have information within them that HASN'T already been debunked by
reasonable LN researchers.)

Talk about denial.

But, then again, a new day HAS dawned since a stupid post like the one
authored above by Healy-Kook has been written (and a thread-starter
yet!)....therefore all CT theories (and sites) become valid and legit
and worthy of praise once again.

Go figure.

This reminds me of Jim Fetzer and his latest attempt to "bump" the
topic of Z-Film alteration to the forefront of discussion once again.
(After all, we wouldn't want to let a fabulously-wacky theory like
"THE ZAPRUDER FILM HAS BEEN WHOLLY FABRICATED" fall off the radar
screens of researchers, now would we?)

So, Fetzer The Mega-Kook has come up with "New Proof of JFK Film
Fakery....Conclusive Evidence":

"Madison, WI (2/5/08) --- The editor of 'Assassination
Research', James H. Fetzer, Ph.D., has announced the discovery of new
proof that the home movies of the assassination of JFK known as the
Zapruder film and a second known as the Nix film are fakes." .....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=11070bd48d18567012c68eab89686cc0&showtopic=12205

Now, when somebody can tell me what the stunning new "conclusive
evidence" is and what the "new proof of JFK film fakery" is that Mr.
Fetzer has discovered, please drop me a line and let me know. Because
such "proof" certainly does not exist within Mr. Fetzer's above-linked
article.

Of course, I could easily turn the tables on Mr. CT Kook here by
asking: What are the CTers planning on doing to combat the massive
amount of LN-favoring CS&L that rests within the 2800+ pages of
Vincent T. Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History: The Assassination Of
President John F. Kennedy"??

Do the CTers want to simply "wish away" all of that lone assassin-
favoring stuff in Mr. Bugliosi's 21-years-in-the-making tome?

I'll answer that last question (with ease):

Yes, they do.

>>> "LMF" <<<

"...AO"

~Sigh~

I even have to finish off Healy-Kook's acronyms for him. What a lazy
ass.

tims...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 5:00:20 AM2/10/08
TOP POST

LMF? Howsabout you blunder back into that two-stool gin mill you
habitually frequent, Heals, and pour yourself yet another very tall
drink?

We know you feel bad about the dud car part received from Gilstapo,
but, hey, just bland out a little there man. We have our very BEST
operative, Baldoni, working on the case 24/7 as we speak!

Further updates will be with you as time permits.

Kind Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 1:09:12 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 2:00 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> LMF? Howsabout you blunder back into that two-stool gin mill you
> habitually frequent, Heals, and pour yourself yet another very tall
> drink?
>
> We know you feel bad about the dud car part received from Gilstapo,
> but, hey, just bland out a little there man. We have our very BEST
> operative, Baldoni, working on the case 24/7 as we speak!

and right on cue, the the lone Nut wankers show up...... YANK that
Nutter C-H-A-I-N.... LMFAO! (they gotta respond to every post)

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 1:10:44 PM2/10/08
On Feb 9, 7:17 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/cd30d38e...

> Spoken by a kook as if those "CT websites and research sites" actually
> have something worth propping up regarding a case for conspiracy in
> the JFK assassination. (And spoken by a kook as if all such CT sites
> have information within them that HASN'T already been debunked by
> reasonable LN researchers.)

ahh, I see.... YOU want to wish them away...... LMFAO -- carry on
toots-e-roll

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 1:11:12 PM2/10/08
> > > wish them away? LMF- Hide quoted text -

Healy? Put on your "Big Girl" Panties and deal with it!

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 1:12:20 PM2/10/08
On Feb 9, 5:31 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

sitdown you lesbian impersonator.... sicko's need not apply!

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 1:14:53 PM2/10/08

dudster the north of the Charles River is calling: "Dud'stah my
tinfoil beanie don't work no moah!"

GAWD, how did MIT put out morons the likes of you...I pray for our
country

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 1:29:50 PM2/10/08
> country- Hide quoted text -

Same reason they put morons like you in the military, to give the
enemy something to shoot at

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 1:49:13 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 10:11 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

go to church creepo! You need redemption!

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 1:52:21 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 10:29 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

now THATis what I like.... A true Lone Nut (lesibain impersonator)
expressing his/hers/its patriotism I suspect you have all sorts of
things to say about our troops don't ya, wannabe.... care for another
round you fucking idiot! LMFAO!

YoHarvey

Feb 10, 2008, 6:13:04 PM2/10/08
> round you fucking idiot! LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

Healy? Want to make a contribution to America? At the next Olympics,
the American team is looking for javelin receivers. Go for it. Even
you can't screw this up roflmao.

Sam Brown

Feb 10, 2008, 6:17:56 PM2/10/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ROTFLMAO!

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 6:21:29 PM2/10/08

son, 340 year old humor won't get it around here..... .john these
fucking morons are making a laughing stock of theLone Nut contingent
-- can't you find better? where the fuck is the Nutter varsity! I can
shoo these fly's away myself.... the know naught!

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 6:22:24 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 3:17 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

sitdown tuna crotch..... when I want you I'll toss you yaHavey! Got it
toots-e-roll!

Sam Brown

Feb 10, 2008, 6:28:00 PM2/10/08
Who gave you the impression you were fit to address me junkie. Run along
theres a good kook.

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 6:39:43 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 6:28 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Who gave you the impression you were fit to address me junkie. Run along
> theres a good kook.
>
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > toots-e-roll!- Hide quoted text -

Healy actually believes he's in control ROFLMAO

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 7:40:42 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 3:39 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

why are you boobing up and down on the end of that chain I'm holding,
Neuter? YANK that C-H-A-I-N (watch it howl)

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 7:41:29 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 3:28 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Who gave you the impression you were fit to address me junkie. Run along
> theres a good kook.

sitdown tuna crotch..... perv's to the back of the bus....

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 8:25:07 PM2/10/08
> > > toots-e-roll!- Hide quoted text -

Got news for ya defects....you're the one thats bobbing up and down
but it isn't on a chain...the name Holmes comes to mind.

Sam Brown

Feb 10, 2008, 8:33:06 PM2/10/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So true Just, thats why defects ears stick out , Ben needs something to hold
on to afterall.

aeffects

Feb 10, 2008, 8:37:33 PM2/10/08
On Feb 10, 5:25 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

uh-huh..... sure.... LMFAO both hands on that keyboard, perv......

YoHarvey

Feb 10, 2008, 8:38:56 PM2/10/08
> on to afterall.- Hide quoted text -

Interesting how ALL other CT's avoid this thread. Only the DUMBEST of
them keeps posting. Um Healy? That's you toots!!!!

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Feb 10, 2008, 11:53:50 PM2/10/08
On Feb 9, 7:09 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 6:45 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > fall in -- all 2 or 3 of ya!.... LMFAO! Yank that Nutter C-H-A-I-N
>
> Notice please, the incredible creativty of the above post.....*cough*
> lol.

Well, the entire CT vs LN saga has lacked, uh, creativity since
,uh, at least since Rush Limbaugh was dodging the draft, 1969-1973.