There never was a NETCHES Street in Dallas

Lone

Nov 7, 2007, 10:16:38 AM11/7/07
Or an intersection Netches Str- Beckley Street. Read Neely Street!!!
(Where the Oswalds lived in spring 1963, and the fabricated backjard
pics where made.)
This is the testimoney of William Wahley.
The WC caught in another FAT LIE. NETCHES Street...hahahaha...READ
NEELY Street.

Mr. Ball
And you put the trip ending Greyhound around 12:30?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball.
You remember that trip, do you, you remember the fact that you
took the trip to the Greyhound and parked your car at the Greyhound or
your cab at the Greyhound, don't you?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir; I remember it.
Mr. Ball.
Were you standing at the Greyhound, at your cab stand at the
Greyhound, long before you picked up another passenger?
Mr. Whaley.
No, sir, there was no one at the Greyhound stand and when I
unloaded at the door I just pulled up about 30 feet to the stand and
stopped and then I wanted a package of cigarettes, I was out so I
started to get out and I saw this passenger coming so I waited for
him.
Mr. Ball.
He was coming down the street?
Mr. Whaley.
He was walking down the street.
Mr. Ball.
What street was he walking down?
Mr. Whaley.
Lamar.
Mr. Ball.
Would that mean he was walking south on Lamar?
Mr. Whaley.
He was walking south on Lamar from Commerce when I saw him.
Mr. Ball.
That would be on which side of the street?
Mr. Whaley.
The west side of the street.
Mr. Ball.
South on Lamar?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball.
Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all
came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just
ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki
material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki.
Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and
he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think
it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.
He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-
shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there.
Mr. Ball.
Now, what happened after that, will you tell us in your own words
what he did?
Mr. Whaley.
Well, on this which was the 14th trip when I picked up at the
Greyhound I marked it 12:30 to 12:45.
Mr. Ball.
You say that can be off 15 minutes?
Mr. Whaley.
That can be off either direction.
Mr. Ball.
Anything up to 15 minutes, you say?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir; I wrote that trip up the same time I wrote the one up
from the Continental bus station to the Greyhound, I marked this 12:15
to 12:30 and started 12:30 to 12:45. And the next one starts at 1:15
to 1:30 and it goes on all day long every 15 minutes the time keeps
pretty approximate.
Mr. Ball.
Let's take the 12:30 trip, tell me about that, what the passenger
said.
Mr. Whaley.
He said, "May I have the cab?"
I said, "You sure can. Get in." And instead of opening the back
door he opened the front door, which is allowable there, and got in.
Mr. Ball.
Got in the front door?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir. The front seat. And about that time an old lady, I think
she was an old lady, I don't remember nothing but her sticking her
head down past him in the door and said, "Driver, will you call me a
cab down here?"
She had seen him get this cab and she wanted one, too, and he
opened the door a little bit like he was going to get out and he said,
"I will let you have this one," and she says, "No, the driver can call
me one."
So, I didn't call one because I knew before I could call one would
come around the block and keep it pretty well covered.
Mr. Ball.
Is that what you said?
Mr. Whaley.
No, sir; that is not what I said, but that is the reason I didn't
call one at the time and I asked him where he wanted to go. And he
said, "500 North Beckley."
Well, I started up, I started to that address, and the police
cars, the sirens was going, running crisscrossing everywhere, just a
big uproar in that end of town and I said, "What the hell. I wonder
what the hell is the uproar?"
And he never said anything. So I figured he was one of these
people that don't like to talk so I never said any more to him.
But when I got pretty close to 500 block at Neches (NECHES
HAHAHAHAH)and North Beckley which is the 500 block, he said, "This
will do fine," and I pulled over to the curb right there. He gave me a
dollar bill, the trip was 95 cents. He gave me a dollar bill and
didn't say anything, just got out and closed the door and walked
around the front of the cab over to the other side of the street. Of
course, traffic was moving through there and I put it in gear and
moved on, that is the last I saw of him.
Mr. Ball.
When you parked your car you parked on what street?
Mr. Whaley.
I wasn't parked, I was pulled to the curb on Neches and North
Beckley.
Mr. Ball.
Neches, (NETCHES HAHAHAHA)corner of Neches and North Beckley?
Mr. Whaley.
Which is the 500 block.
Mr. Ball.
What direction was your car?
Mr. Whaley.
South.
Mr. Ball.
The cab was headed?
Mr. Whaley.
South.
Mr. Ball.
And it would be on the west side of the street?
Mr. Whaley.
Parked, stopped on the west side of the intersection, yes, sir.
Mr. Ball.
When he got out of the tab did he go around in front of your tab?
Mr. Whaley.
He went around in front, yes, sir; crossed the street.
Mr. Ball.
Across to the east side of the street?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball.
Did you see whether he walked south?
Mr. Whaley.
I didn't see whether he walked north or south from there.
Mr. Ball.
In other words, he walked east from your cab and that is the last
time you saw him?

Close Quote

THERE NEVER WAS A NETCHES STREET IN DALLAS...READ NEELY STREET.

Greg Jaynes

Nov 7, 2007, 2:43:12 PM11/7/07

Hello Lone,

There actually was a Netches St. It has been renamed.
I went thru this same thing once wondering where in the
heck Netches street was.

I don't have a 1963 Dallas map or a scan cause I'm not
set up to do this JFK stuff anymore but it was there.

I don't know when the name changed but you can find it on
on 1963 map. I have checked it myself.

Respectfully,
Greg Jaynes

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 4:41:45 AM11/8/07

Maybe: But Wahley was never talking about Netches street. He always
said NEELY street. "That will be fine." said Oswaldat at the
Intersection of Neely - Beckley, and left the cab.
WC print a correct map of Oswalds movements ( except the fact that
Oswald left DP per a Nash Rambler and not by bus.) Here- on the map-
you can read, where Whaley claimed, Oswald get of his cab. IT IS THE
INTERSECTION OF NEELY- BECKLEY. Block 500.
No Netches Street at all.
Conclusion:
Oswald went to Neely Street imideatly after the shooting. The street
he know very well. He lived there till april 1963. The Question is:
WHY THE HELL WAS LHO GOING TO NEELY STREET IMIDEATLY AFTER THE
SHOOTING.
(It was not 12.54 when Wahley arrived there. Thats WC lie. It was much
earlier.
About 12. 45.)
Here is the map:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091b.htm

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 4:50:53 AM11/8/07

I got to add: Oswald left the cap in a southern direction, and to the
left. In the direction of the eastern part of neely street. Thats
where he lived. At point 5
the WC map is wrong. The point where Oswaldl eft the cab is correct:
Intersection Beckley-Neely...but he never went back on Beckley
immidiatly. According to
Wahley he crossed Beckley, than he lost his sight.

David Von Pein

Nov 8, 2007, 5:05:26 AM11/8/07
>>> "THERE NEVER WAS A NETCHES [sic] STREET IN DALLAS." <<<

You're an idiot.

For one thing, you've got the name of the street spelled wrong. It's
"Neches"; not "Netches".

And the map below proves that Neches Street exists in Dallas/Oak
Cliff, Texas.

You CTers are amazing. All you had to do was Google "Neches St.;
Dallas, Texas" (which is exactly how I found the map below, which took
three seconds to find).

Of course, it would help if you knew how to spell the street name,
which you evidently couldn't do.

MAP OF NECHES ST.:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=image

aeffects

Nov 8, 2007, 5:07:57 AM11/8/07
On Nov 8, 2:05 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> You're an idiot.

Greg Jaynes is too?

> For one thing, you've got the name of the street spelled wrong. It's
> "Neches"; not "Netches".
>
> And the map below proves that Neches Street exists in Dallas/Oak
> Cliff, Texas.

<snip the Nutter lunacy>

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 5:29:20 AM11/8/07
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&o...

There is a Neches- O.K. But the WC map
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091b.htm

is(exceptionally) right at this.Oswald left the cab at the
intersection Neely- Beckley. Wahley never claimed Oswaldleft the taxi
at Neches...if so, Wahley would never have entered Beckley Street!

Oswald left the cab at Neely(POINT 5 on the WCR map)...not
Neches...Wahley never said Neches...

But you can read it in his WC testimony! It is a dirty trick to
mislead the reader.

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 5:32:23 AM11/8/07
On 8 Nov., 11:29, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > You're an idiot.
>
> > For one thing, you've got the name of the street spelled wrong. It's
> > "Neches"; not "Netches".
>
> > And the map below proves that Neches Street exists in Dallas/Oak
> > Cliff, Texas.
>
> > You CTers are amazing. All you had to do was Google "Neches St.;
> > Dallas, Texas" (which is exactly how I found the map below, which took
> > three seconds to find).
>
> > Of course, it would help if you knew how to spell the street name,
> > which you evidently couldn't do.
>
> > MAP OF NECHES ST.:
>
> >http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&o...
>
> There is a Neches- O.K. But the WC maphttp://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091b.htm

> is(exceptionally) right at this.Oswald left the cab at the
> intersection Neely- Beckley. Wahley never claimed Oswaldleft the taxi
> at Neches...if so, Wahley would never have entered Beckley Street!
>
> Oswald left the cab at Neely(POINT 5 on the WCR map)...not
> Neches...Wahley never said Neches...
>
> But you can read it in his WC testimony! It is a dirty trick to
> mislead the reader.

The Warren gangesters cought in a another fat lie. NECHES
hahahahah...what the hell we should do with an Oswald leaving the cab
at NECHES???
Hahaha

David Von Pein

Nov 8, 2007, 5:40:58 AM11/8/07

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c4f6288c831710d3

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/26e49a37e90a739a

Greg's got the street spelled wrong too.

Funny thing is..."Lone" continued to spell it incorrectly even though
the street name is spelled CORRECTLY ("Neches") throughout William
Whaley's WC testimony. Go figure that.

And as anyone can easily see via the map....

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=image

....Neches Street is a mere four blocks north of Neely Street (which
is the street Whaley got mixed up with the similar-sounding "Neches"
during his WC testimony).

Neches actually does come close to intersecting Beckley Avenue (as the
map shows), but Neches stops at Eldorado Avenue, which is just a
partial block west of Beckley.

By the way, Whaley corrected his "Neches" mistake later in 1964 when
he appeared in the United Artists movie "Four Days In November". In
his own voice, we can distinctly hear Whaley say that he dropped
Oswald off near the intersection of "Neely and North Beckley". Whaley
even re-creates his drive from the Greyhound cab stand right to the
intersection of Neely and Beckley in Oak Cliff for the "Four Days"
cameras. .....

"Coming up to the intersection of Neely and North Beckley, he
{passenger Lee Oswald} said 'this'll do fine'. I pulled over to the
curb. The fare was 95 cents. He handed me a dollar bill and got out.
He walked around the front of my cab, crossed the street, and that's
the last I saw of him." -- William W. Whaley (paraphrased slightly);
Via the 1964 motion picture "Four Days In November"

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 5:47:26 AM11/8/07
On 8 Nov., 11:40, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c4f6288c...

> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/26e49a37e90a739a
>
> Greg's got the street spelled wrong too.
>
> Funny thing is..."Lone" continued to spell it incorrectly even though
> the street name is spelled CORRECTLY ("Neches") throughout William
> Whaley's WC testimony. Go figure that.
>
> And as anyone can easily see via the map....
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&o...

> ....Neches Street is a mere four blocks north of Neely Street (which
> is the street Whaley got mixed up with the similar-sounding "Neches"
> during his WC testimony).
>
> Neches actually does come close to intersecting Beckley Avenue (as the
> map shows), but Neches stops at Eldorado Avenue, which is just a
> partial block west of Beckley.
>
> By the way, Whaley corrected his "Neches" mistake later in 1964 when
> he appeared in the United Artists movie "Four Days In November". In
> his own voice, we can distinctly hear Whaley say that he dropped
> Oswald off near the intersection of "Neely and North Beckley". Whaley
> even re-creates his drive from the Greyhound cab stand right to the
> intersection of Neely and Beckley in Oak Cliff for the "Four Days"
> cameras. .....

No, DVP nonono...Wahley Never made this mistake in his testimoney.. He
was driving taxi in Dallas for 37 years! He never said: Beckley 500/
Neches intersection...is one mile to the north.
The "Neches" Street in Wahleys testimony was a dirty trick by the
Warren Gangsters.

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 5:49:35 AM11/8/07

David Von Pein

Nov 8, 2007, 5:59:34 AM11/8/07
>>> "No, DVP nonono...Wahley [sic] Never made this mistake in his testimoney [sic].. He was driving taxi in Dallas for 37 years! He never said: Beckley 500/Neches intersection...is one mile to the north. The "Neches" Street in Wahleys [sic] testimony was a dirty trick by the Warren Gangsters." <<<

Buy a dictionary, you freakin' kook. And then buy some common sense.

Whaley made a simple error in his WC testimony regarding similar-
sounding street names that were merely FOUR BLOCKS apart.

Plus: It would seem (from your thread title) that the whole point of
this thread is to emphasize your (proven incorrect) belief that a
street named "Neches" never even existed at all in Dallas/Oak Cliff at
any point in time.

Care to retract that blatant inaccuracy, Mr. Lone?

And would you care to comment on Whaley's "Neely St." re-creation in
the "Four Days" film?

This thread is yet another useless/meaningless POS thread started by a
conspiracy-loving nutcase who is all too happy to call people liars
and "gangsters" for the flimsiest of reasons imaginable.

You kooks are a-ma-zing. (And pathetic beyond almost all belief.)

Message has been deleted

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 6:33:46 AM11/8/07
On 8 Nov., 12:31, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Whaley made a simple error in his WC testimony regarding similar-
> > sounding street names that were merely FOUR BLOCKS apart.
> > And would you care to comment on Whaley's "Neely St." re-creation in
> > the "Four Days" film?
>
> WW was just wondering, when confronted with this Neches bullshit. He
> never said Neches. He was a Dallas taxi driver for 37 years. He wasnt
> trunk, when he testified before the WC.
> Wahley error?----NO
> WC gangster dirty trick?---YES.
>
> Wahley:

> I asked him where he wanted to go. And he
> said, "500 North Beckley."
> Well, I started up, I started to that address, and the police
> cars, the sirens was going, running crisscrossing everywhere, just a
> big uproar in that end of town and I said, "What the hell. I wonder
> what the hell is the uproar?"
> And he never said anything. So I figured he was one of these
> people that don't like to talk so I never said any more to him.
> But when I got pretty close to 500 block at Neches (NECHES NOT A
> WAHLEY ERROR- A WC DIRTY TRICK)and North Beckley which is the 500

> block, he said, "This
> will do fine," and I pulled over to the curb right there. He gave me a
> dollar bill, the trip was 95 cents. He gave me a dollar bill and
> didn't say anything, just got out and closed the door and walked
> around the front of the cab over to the other side of the street. Of
> course, traffic was moving through there and I put it in gear and
> moved on, that is the last I saw of him.
> Mr. Ball.
> When you parked your car you parked on what street?
> Mr. Whaley.
> I wasn't parked, I was pulled to the curb on Neches (NOT A WAHLEY
> ERROR--A WC DIRTY TRICK)and North
> Beckley.
> Mr. Ball.
> Neches, (NETCHES- DIRTY TRICK)corner of Neches and North Beckley?
> Mr. Whaley.
> Which is the 500 block. (Wahley wasnt THAT stupid. He knew: 500
> North Beckley an NECHES Street have nothing in common.)

> Mr. Ball.
> What direction was your car?
> Mr. Whaley.
> South.
> Mr. Ball.
> The cab was headed?
> Mr. Whaley.
> South.
> Mr. Ball.
> And it would be on the west side of the street?
> Mr. Whaley.
> Parked, stopped on the west side of the intersection, yes, sir.
> Mr. Ball.
> When he got out of the tab did he go around in front of your tab?
> Mr. Whaley.
> He went around in front, yes, sir; crossed the street.
>
> Close Quote
>
> He went around in front of the car...and than went north?

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 6:46:44 AM11/8/07

Walt

Nov 8, 2007, 10:41:03 AM11/8/07
> Greg Jaynes- Hide quoted text -

True there was a Neches street in Oakcliff..... But I don't believe it
intersected with Beckley.

Walt

Walt

Nov 8, 2007, 11:53:04 AM11/8/07
On 8 Nov, 04:40, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c4f6288c...

> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/26e49a37e90a739a
>
> Greg's got the street spelled wrong too.
>
> Funny thing is..."Lone" continued to spell it incorrectly even though
> the street name is spelled CORRECTLY ("Neches") throughout William
> Whaley's WC testimony. Go figure that.
>
> And as anyone can easily see via the map....
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&o...

> ....Neches Street is a mere four blocks north of Neely Street (which
> is the street Whaley got mixed up with the similar-sounding "Neches"
> during his WC testimony).
>
> Neches actually does come close to intersecting Beckley Avenue (as the
> map shows), but Neches stops at Eldorado Avenue, which is just a
> partial block west of Beckley.

Good point..... Now, if Whaley's passenger had been Lee Oswald, and
had dropped him off at Neches and El Dorado then Oswald would only
have been about two hundred yards from the front door of the Beckley
ave roominghouse and about five minutes closer to the house than the
intersection of Beckley and Neely. Which means that Oswald would
have arrived at the Roominghouse earlier than the 1:00 Oclock estimate
used by the lying lawyers of the Warren Commission.

IF... IF??... Whaley's passenger had been Lee Oswald It would have
made a lot more sense for Oswald to have requested that Whaley pull
over to the curb of EL Dorado near the intersection of Neches and El
Dorado and get out at that point. He then would have crossed El Dorado
street in front of Whaley's cab just as Whaley said he did. After
crossing EL Dorado street it would have taken only a couple of minutes
to walk to the rooming house.

The story about Whaley dropping Oswald at Beckley and Neeley just
doesn't make any sense. Either the passenger got out at Beckley and
Neeley and was not Oswald ( a distinct possibity ) Or.... Oswald got
out near Neches street just as Whaley said several times.

Walt

Lone

Nov 8, 2007, 1:37:40 PM11/8/07

Remember: Wahley said several times "North-Beckley Block 500." And
this is at the intersection of Neely/Beckley.
I believe: Oswald went to Neely, where he lived in the spring 63, to
met his contact there. He was familiar with that area. And after
that, he went back to Beckley 1024. When he get into Wahleys cab, he
was calm. When he get into E. Roberts rooming house he was in an
unusual haste. Something happened to him AFTER he left the cab.

Walt

Nov 8, 2007, 2:19:30 PM11/8/07

I believe Oswald's haste at the time he... ARRIVED,,, at the
roominghouse was because he wanted to get into his room and change his
clothes and then get outside in time to catch the Beckley Ave bus to
go to the theater. (Remember that he had a bus transfer in his pocket
that Cecil Mc Watters gave him when he departed the Marsailles Ave
bus.) Oswald knew that the Beckley Ave bus would arrive at Beckley and
Zangs a few minutes after one O'clock and he wanted to be at the bus
stop when it arrived. The driver of the Beckley Ave bus may have
refused to accept the transfer for some reason and therefore Oswald
just stuck it back in his pocket and paid the fare.

At any rate Oswald was in a hurry when he ARRIVED at his room but he
was NOT IN A HURRY when he departed, because Mrs Roberts saw him
STANDING on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house after he
changed his clothes.

Walt

Something happened to him AFTER he left the cab.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Nov 8, 2007, 2:39:18 PM11/8/07
On 8 Nov, 12:37, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't understand the house numbering system in that area...... The
nearest cross street to 1026 N.Beckley was Fifth
street .......Therefore logically, the house number for the
roominhouse should have been 508 or 510 N. Beckley.
Perhaps Whaley's confusion was because Oswald told him to go to FIFTH
and Beckley, and Whaley naturally assumed that was the same as the 500
block of N. Beckley. When Oswald realized that Whaley had passed his
room he merely told him to pull over and he would get out.

Walt

> I believe: Oswald went to Neely, where he lived in the spring 63, to
> met his contact there. He was familiar with that area. And after
> that, he went back to Beckley 1024. When he get into Wahleys cab, he
> was calm. When he get into E. Roberts rooming house he was in an

> unusual haste. Something happened to him AFTER he left the cab.- Hide quoted text -

Greg Jaynes

Nov 8, 2007, 2:49:36 PM11/8/07
On Nov 8, 4:40 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c4f6288c...

> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/26e49a37e90a739a
>
> Greg's got the street spelled wrong too.

Sorry about that but I knew what he meant.

> Funny thing is..."Lone" continued to spell it incorrectly even though
> the street name is spelled CORRECTLY ("Neches") throughout William
> Whaley's WC testimony. Go figure that.
>
> And as anyone can easily see via the map....
>

> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&o...

> ....Neches Street is a mere four blocks north of Neely Street (which
> is the street Whaley got mixed up with the similar-sounding "Neches"
> during his WC testimony).
>
> Neches actually does come close to intersecting Beckley Avenue (as the
> map shows), but Neches stops at Eldorado Avenue, which is just a
> partial block west of Beckley.

It did intersect it in 1963. I wish I could point to a map of it.
I am just going by memory here too but I looked this all up
once a few years ago.

I do know a 1963 Dallas map will clear it up. Anyone going
to Dallas this month can see one at the Dallas Public Library
on the history floor.

Respectfully,
Greg Jaynes

aeffects

Nov 8, 2007, 3:21:55 PM11/8/07
On Nov 8, 2:59 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Buy a dictionary, you freakin' kook. And then buy some common sense.
>
> Whaley made a simple error in his WC testimony regarding similar-
> sounding street names that were merely FOUR BLOCKS apart.

now that's what we call Lone Neuter convenience. "...simple error in
his WC testimony...) How many gullible folks do you think post here,
son? You're a victim of your OWN arrogance, flood the board with
nonsense and see it's weight (Nutter nonsense posts) impeaches
credible WCR testimony [Whaley].... Nice try son -- no banana!

<snip>

justm...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2007, 3:55:47 PM11/8/07

Idiot

tomnln

Nov 8, 2007, 6:09:01 PM11/8/07

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Idiot

Would you care to adress the Lies of the Tippit killing?

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

OR, are you afraid of exposing yourself as an "Idiot"?

Walt

Nov 8, 2007, 6:26:47 PM11/8/07
On 8 Nov, 13:49, Greg Jaynes <jay...@mail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 4:40 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c4f6288c...
>
> >www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/26e49a37e90a739a
>
> > Greg's got the street spelled wrong too.
>
> Sorry about that but I knew what he meant.
>
> > Funny thing is..."Lone" continued to spell it incorrectly even though
> > the street name is spelled CORRECTLY ("Neches") throughout William
> > Whaley's WC testimony. Go figure that.
>
> > And as anyone can easily see via the map....
>
> >http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Neches+St,+Dallas,+TX+75208,+USA&sa=X&o...
>
> > ....Neches Street is a mere four blocks north of Neely Street (which
> > is the street Whaley got mixed up with the similar-sounding "Neches"
> > during his WC testimony).
>
> > Neches actually does come close to intersecting Beckley Avenue (as the
> > map shows), but Neches stops at Eldorado Avenue, which is just a
> > partial block west of Beckley.
>
> It did intersect it in 1963. I wish I could point to a map of it.

There is a map on page 158 of the Warren Report ( 1964) which shows
Neches street did NOT intersect with Beckley Ave.
The east end of Neches intersects with Eldorado about a 1/4 block from
Beckley ave.

Walt

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 8, 2007, 8:25:30 PM11/8/07

>>> "It {Neches St.} did intersect it {Beckley Ave.} in 1963." <<<

No it didn't. And the Warren Commission pointed out that fact right in
the WCR itself (on page 162; linked below). .....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0093b.htm

Plus: Keep in mind that Whaley didn't only do a re-creation of the
drive to Oak Cliff for the movie "Four Days In November"....but Whaley
also re-created the November 22 cab ride for the Warren Commission.

And guess where Whaley directed the driver of the car to go? He
directed him to stop near the intersection of Neely and N. Beckley,
just exactly as Whaley did for the movie "Four Days" and just exactly
as Whaley did on November 22, 1963, when he drove Lee Harvey Oswald
across the Houston Street viaduct from downtown Dallas to Oak Cliff.

CE1119-A provides excellent details of Oswald's movements after he
left the Book Depository....and that chart/exhibit shows that Oswald
got out of Whaley's taxicab at NEELY & BECKLEY at approx. 12:54
PM. .....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091b.htm

The walk back to LHO's roominghouse was re-created by WC counsel
members, and it took 5 minutes and 45 seconds....which would have
placed Oswald back home at approx. 12:59:45 PM.

He was probably in that shoebox of a room for no more than 1 minute
(tops), and probably (IMO) closer to only 30 seconds (Earlene Roberts'
"3 to 4 minutes" testimony notwithstanding), which would have given
Oswald ample time to travel the 0.85 of a mile to Tenth Street to kill
Officer Tippit.

The trip from 1026 Beckley to the Tippit murder site on 10th St. has
been re-created several times by different people (with varying
results, depending upon the pace, of course), and the excursion has
taken as little as 11 minutes.

To quote from Dale Myers' masterpiece of a book ("With Malice") --- "A
number of studies have determined that it would have taken Oswald
twelve minutes at a brisk walk to reach the corner of Tenth and
Patton."

So even if Mrs. Roberts was exactly correct, and Oswald had stayed in
his room for as long as "3 to 4 minutes", the timeline would still be
just about right for Oswald having enough time to get from 1026
Beckley (at approx. 1:03 or 1:04 PM) to Tenth Street (at approx. 1:15
PM, which is when Tippit was slain).

In fact, per the re-creations that have been done, the timeline is
just about spot-on perfect, right down to the minute. Which, in
actuality, it really SHOULD be, with very little leftover time at all.

Because I think we can all agree that Oswald, after leaving his
roominghouse, wasn't merely standing still for 11 or 12 full minutes.
Nor was he walking up and down Beckley Avenue in front of his
roominghouse while picking his nose. He was undoubtedly moving at a
relatively brisk clip as he tried to put some DISTANCE between himself
and the roominghouse he had just left.

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aaeb4a1389e69938

tomnln

Nov 8, 2007, 8:29:19 PM11/8/07
BALONEY;

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

1:02 as per Helen Markham.
Prior to 1:10 as per T F Bowley.
About 1:00 as per Benevides.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> No it didn't. And the Warren Commission pointed out that fact right

> there in the WCR (on page 162; linked below). .....

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0093b.htm
>
> Plus: Keep in mind that Whaley didn't only do a re-creation of the

> drive to Oak Cliff for the movie "Four Days In November"....but Whaley
> also re-created his drive with Oswald for the Warren Commission.

> And guess where Whaley directed the driver of the car to go? He
> directed him to stop near the intersection of Neely and N. Beckley,
> just exactly as Whaley did for the movie "Four Days" and just exactly
> as Whaley did on November 22, 1963, when he drove Lee Harvey Oswald
> across the Houston Street viaduct from downtown Dallas to Oak Cliff.
>
> CE1119-A provides excellent details of Oswald's movements after he
> left the Book Depository....and that chart/exhibit shows that Oswald
> got out of Whaley's taxicab at NEELY & BECKLEY at approx. 12:54
> PM. .....
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091b.htm
>

> The walk back to LHO's roominghouse was been re-created by WC counsel

Walt

Nov 8, 2007, 9:27:14 PM11/8/07
On 8 Nov, 19:25, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> No it didn't. And the Warren Commission pointed out that fact right in
> the WCR itself (on page 162; linked below). .....
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0093b.htm
>
> Plus: Keep in mind that Whaley didn't only do a re-creation of the
> drive to Oak Cliff for the movie "Four Days In November"....but Whaley
> also re-created the November 22 cab ride for the Warren Commission.
>
> And guess where Whaley directed the driver of the car to go? He
> directed him to stop near the intersection of Neely and N. Beckley,
> just exactly as Whaley did for the movie "Four Days" and just exactly
> as Whaley did on November 22, 1963, when he drove Lee Harvey Oswald
> across the Houston Street viaduct from downtown Dallas to Oak Cliff.
>
> CE1119-A provides excellent details of Oswald's movements after he
> left the Book Depository....and that chart/exhibit shows that Oswald
> got out of Whaley's taxicab at NEELY & BECKLEY at approx. 12:54
> PM. .....
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091b.htm
>
> The walk back to LHO's roominghouse was re-created by WC counsel
> members, and it took 5 minutes and 45 seconds....which would have
> placed Oswald back home at approx. 12:59:45 PM.
>
> He was probably in that shoebox of a room for no more than 1 minute
> (tops), and probably (IMO) closer to only 30 seconds OIC... You are better qualified than Earlene Roberts to offer an opinion about how long Oswald was in his room. Ha ha ha ha ROTHFLMAO......

(Earlene Roberts'
> "3 to 4 minutes" testimony notwithstanding), which would have given
> Oswald ample time to travel the 0.85 of a mile to Tenth Street to kill
> Officer Tippit.
>
> The trip from 1026 Beckley to the Tippit murder site on 10th St. has
> been re-created several times by different people (with varying
> results, depending upon the pace, of course), and the excursion has

> taken as little as 11 minutes. So IF IF ?? Oswald had gone to the scene of Tippit's murder he could have arrived at about 1:14..( he left the roominghouse at about 1:03 /1:04 and it took 11 munutes to cover the 85 /100 of a mile)
Thank you....for admitting that :ee oswald could NOT have been
Tippit's killer because Tippit was already dead when TF Bowley arrived
at 1:10.

Walt

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 8, 2007, 10:04:56 PM11/8/07
>>> "Thank you for admitting that Lee Oswald could NOT have been Tippit's killer because Tippit was already dead when TF Bowley arrived at 1:10." <<<

Anybody here in the asylum hear me "admit" any such thing?? Anybody??

Walt thinks that by adding the words "at 1:10" to the end of his
sentence above, that the "1:10" part of his sentence becomes an
ironclad PROVEN FACT.

But, quite obviously, the timestamping of events by witnesses "proves"
absolutely nothing. But Walt (and various other rabid kooks in Google
Kookville) like to pretend that these type of subjective and
APPROXIMATE timelines are fixed forever in concrete.

But, of course, they cannot be fixed in concrete at all. And given the
known facts that show Oswald to be Tippit's killer beyond ALL doubt,
these specified timelines supplied by witnesses are, in essence,
totally worthless.

Walt

Nov 9, 2007, 8:40:28 AM11/9/07
On 8 Nov, 21:04, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Anybody here in the asylum hear me "admit" any such thing?? Anybody??
>
> Walt thinks that by adding the words "at 1:10" to the end of his
> sentence above, that the "1:10" part of his sentence becomes an
> ironclad PROVEN FACT.

Helen Markham said she saw Tippit shot at 1:06
Dom Benavides was cloest to the killer and facing him from about 29
feet away....He said the killers hair was totally different than
Oswalds ( cut differently and different color) which corresponds with
Helen Markham's description of the killers hair.
T.F.Bowley arrived on the scene at 1:10 and tried too help Tippit but
he was already dead.
He used Tippit's radio to notify the DPD police dispatcher.
Sgt Gerald Hill hill heard Bowley's transmission on a police radio in
front of the TSBD at about 1:13.

ALL witnesses AT THE SCENE said that Tippit was shot BEFORE
1:10..... You admitted that Lee Oswald could not have traveled from
the rooming house to the scene in less than 11 minutes. Mrs Robets
saw Lee STANDING on the sidewalk in front of the roominghouse at about
1:03 / 1:04.... Therefore he could not have been at the scene any
earlier than 1:14.

Thank you for admitting that Oswald was not the killer....It's so nice
to see a unthinking idiot finally start to use his gift from God....
His God given computer.

Walt

Walt

Nov 9, 2007, 6:58:55 PM11/9/07
On 8 Nov, 14:21, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Buy a dictionary, you freakin' kook. And then buy some common sense.

Buy a dictionary, you freakin' kook. And then buy some common sense.

Is that what you did...."bought some common sense"??.... I think you
were cheated.

Walt

Greg Jaynes

Nov 27, 2007, 3:40:50 PM11/27/07
On Nov 8, 5:26 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> > GregJaynes- Hide quoted text -

You are right Walt. When I was in Dallas I went to the
library and checked a 1963 map.

To be correct about it, this is all I remember, I was reading
With Malice and following the story when the author
referenced Neches street. Maybe I was using a map.
I don't remember. But I thought he had made an error.

I guess it turned out that he got it from
W.W. Whaley's WC testimony. It was a few
years ago. Sorry to all for the mistake.

Respectfully,
Greg Jaynes