JAMES TAGUE, THE WC, AND WR PAGE 117

David Von Pein

Mar 28, 2007, 12:16:35 AM3/28/07
>>> "Page 117 {of the WR} clearly states that the mark on the curb cannot be conclusively identified with ANY of the three shots." <<<

Sure it says that. And the WC is absolutely correct there. They were
being forthright and honest.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0071a.htm

But the MAIN POINT I was making in my thread-starting post (which I
thought would be obvious since I spelled it out so clearly in B&W) is
--- The CTers who love to claim that the WC had NO CHOICE but to
purport the "SBT" due to the Tague wound and Main-St. curb damage are
dead-wrong.

Because, as we find on Pg. 117, the Warren Commission recognized the
POSSIBILITY of fragments from the head shot doing the Main St./Tague
damage. And the Commission realized and acknowledged that distinct
possibility PRIOR to ever releasing its final Report in September '64.

So that possibility re. the head-shot fragments perhaps accounting for
"Tague/Main St." wasn't any ADDENDUM or ADD-ON by the WC (i.e., it
wasn't added in AFTER the WR was published); it's right there IN the
Report itself.

So why do so many CTers insist that the WC was pigeonholed into the
SBT simply due to the Tague incident? Simply put, that's a lie.

Did you truly not understand the main meaning of my thread-starting
post?