LET'S TALK "BLOOD SPATTER"

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 11:22:37 PM3/25/07
A CTer (BILL MILLER) SAID:

"You have never bothered to understand blood spatter."

D.V.P.:

I must say, I have a hard time trying to reconcile these photos by
Sherry G., neither of which shows what she purports (at least not so
you can actually SEE via the Zapruder Film).

Where is there VISIBLE spatter to the rear of JFK's head? It isn't
there. Meaning: it's a pure guess that spatter extended the length of
this drawn-in line to the rear of JFK's head. .....

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/bspatter/z313spatter.JPG

And: Who can make out any discernible "wound debris" on the trunk of
the vehicle, as purported by this huge boxed-in area (which covers the
ENTIRE trunk lid)? .....

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/bspatter/Debris2.JPG

Sherry says:

"The bullet enters the skull by forming a small entrance hole. Some
blood and brain matter is ejected backward out this small hole as
backspatter."

"Some" backspatter. Wouldn't this indicate a majority of the spatter
would not be visible at the ENTRY point, but rather at the EXITING
point of the bullet?

Also via Sherry G.:

"Regardless of the volume of blood lost in the wounding of the
President, forward and back spatters were created. Therefore, it is
not important to know the volume of blood loss in the head wounding of
the President in order to determine if a back and forward spatter
pattern was created."

-------

But she doesn't seem to say HOW MUCH should or would normally be
present re. the entry vs. the exit spatter.

If what we're seeing is JFK being shot in the head from the FRONT, why
is so much MORE "spatter" visible to the front of the head, instead of
the rear, if just "Some" spatter (i.e.: not a boatload) normally
occurs at the entry point?

DVP
APRIL 2005 (Archived)

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/sherryg/

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=27444&mesg_id=27444&page=&topic_page=9#27899

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 11:24:18 PM3/25/07
CTer:

"How much brain matter could escape through a small 5 x 7 mm entry
hole in the back of the head(?)"

D.V.P.:

I haven't the vaguest notion. I was just repeating what Sherry has
stated in her "spatter" hypothesis.

She claims that "some" blood & brain will/can be exuded out the entry
hole toward the source of the shot.

But, then too, the CTs will have to ask themselves your very same
question -- "How much brain matter could escape through a small 5 x 7
mm entry hole" -- when trying to reconcile HOW the Connallys were
doused with massive amounts of blood and brain matter IF the ENTRY
HOLE on JFK's head was at the FRONT of the head?

Doesn't the same logical question have to apply here? Because if what
you're asking is pert-near impossible (i.e. lots of brain tissue
blowing back toward the shooter out the entry hole), they how were the
Connallys so thoroughly drenched with massive brain matter and blood
immediately after the fatal head shot occurred? (In such a CT
scenario, we've got gobs of brain matter coming out of the ENTRY
WOUND, BLOWING BACK TOWARD THE SHOOTER AND TOWARD THE CONNALLYS.)