The Brainwashing Of America (Oliver Stone Style)

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2007, 4:33:36 PM10/7/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/d1253d07bf0afa77

BARB: "I am an avowed conpiracy believer, by the way. Some dogs just
don't hunt."

JOHN: "Thank you Walter Matthau!"

BARB: "I must be too young for that one?"

========================

DVP:

No, you're not, Barb. Walter Matthau said the "dogs don't hunt" line
during his one short airplane scene in Oliver Stone's "JFK". Along
with this other ridiculous dialogue (that's not based on anything but
a gut feeling of Senator Long's....assuming he actually said any of
these things to Jimbo Garrison on that aircraft, which he might very
well have done; I don't know for sure):

[Paraphrasing a portion of Walter M.'s "JFK" dialogue....]

"Oh, don't get me started on that shit {i.e., the JFK
assassination}. Nobody's gonna tell me he did the shooting from that
damn book store. .... They're tellin' us that Oswald got off three
shots with a bolt-action rifle, with world-class precision, in less
than six seconds.

"An average man would be lucky to get off two shots....and I
tell ya the first shot would ALWAYS be the best. Here, the third
shot's perfect. On top of that, he's got Maggie's Drawers. You know
what that means? It means he wasn't any good. .... Maybe Oswald was
just what he said he was -- a patsy."

[/Oscar Madison Mode Off]

THE BRAINWASHING OF AMERICA (A LA MOVIE DIRECTOR OLIVER STONE):

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/51b89da58d3e6489

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9bce073792dae800

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/22e70f88404a998b

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2007, 2:20:22 AM10/8/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/83e4f492d2ef97d0

>>> "Just saw the local theatre group's rendition of the Odd Couple a couple weeks ago..." <<<

Oh, yeah! The one with Vincent Bugliosi as the nicely-groomed and
usually-correct Felix and Mark Lane as that cigar-smoking slob, Oscar!

I saw it too. Good stuff....especially when Vince went outside the
script and ripped Mark a well-deserved new anal crack when he called
in an actress to take the mock "witness stand" to play the part of
Helen Markham, with Vince then proceeding to destroy Lane's
credibility in public via the following "testimony" (which is
something I'm dying to see VB do in real life in some fashion,
btw).....

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8a64790b792f771f

>>> "Spare me. Sigh." <<<

<even bigger sigh heaved back at Barb>

Hey! Is that any way to talk to your pipeline to common sense re. the
events surrounding 11/22/1963 AD? I ask you....is it?

P.S.:

:-) and/or <g>

Additional nuggets of pure common sense and logic located here:

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 8, 2007, 2:20:20 PM10/8/07

RDC

So? What is your point? Russell Long from LA didn't believe in the
findings of the WC and neither did his colleague Hale Boggs LA senator
who served on the WC. I think his thoughts are profound as any
trained shooter will tell you the first shot is the best one if not
for the fact of surprise alone. The best shooters in the world have
tried to duplicate his efforts (without a piece of junk gun either)
and have not done it. How can someone shoot through a tree and not
have the shot deflected? Never have figured that one out.

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 8, 2007, 3:55:26 PM10/8/07
What was Oswald's motive? The clone nutters know that about as much as
where they place the entrance wound on JFK's head..( sorry can't have it
both ways either Humes, Finck and Boswell are incompetent lying scum, or
Baden and the HSCA are).speaking of motive-LBJ,Dulles, Cabell's, Oilmen,
Mafia and Bay Of Pigs holdovers have all the motive in the world-some of
the above and related,their survival depended on the brothers Kennedy
being forcibly removed from office.

Sam Brown

Oct 8, 2007, 8:43:08 PM10/8/07

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> What was Oswald's motive?

I think he was an attention seeking pyschopath who snapped when he was
denied the respect and attention (again) he felt the world owed him. Why
does it have to be anymore complicated than that? Is it so hard to believe
that a man with his history of violence and attention seeking behaviour
pulled the trigger in a kind of tantrum? He spent his entire life desperate
to be noticed. He succeeded.

tomnln

Oct 8, 2007, 11:10:36 PM10/8/07
Attention seeker?

Attention seeker?

If he wanted "Attention" he would have Confessed.

You are the Dumbest Cunt who ever posted here.
NOW, we know why you never address evidence/testimony.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Oct 9, 2007, 2:16:49 AM10/9/07

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> Attention seeker?

Yup

> Attention seeker?

Stuttering. Not a good sign.

> If he wanted "Attention" he would have Confessed.

Really? Why?

> You are the Dumbest Cunt who ever posted here.

Who's the smartest cunt?

tomnln

Oct 9, 2007, 2:45:19 AM10/9/07
There's no such thing as a smart cunt.

Not a one of them has ever addressed their own evidence/testimony.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 9, 2007, 1:48:38 PM10/9/07
Sam plays it again:

"I think he (Oswald) was an attention seeking psychopath"

Pure speculation without basis in fact.

"who snapped when he was denied the respect and attention (again) he
felt the world owed him."

Pure speculation without basis in fact.
Just the facts, m'am--er Sam.

"Why does it have to be any more complicated than that?"

Not for the simple-minded.

"Is it so hard to believe that a man with his history of violence and
attention seeking behaviour pulled the trigger in a kind of tantrum?"

Pure speculation of the worst kind.

"He spent his entire life desperate to be noticed. He succeeded."

Pure speculation of the absolute worst kind.

Sam, do us a favor and stick to the insults and snide comments, to which
you are more suited. When it comes to evidence and facts in this case
you're hopeless, even when it comes to only rendering an opinion.

So, in conclusion, I suggest that you go get humped by a wombat. Or do
you prefer platypussies?-----Old Laz, who likes Australians in general.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 9, 2007, 6:54:53 PM10/9/07
On Oct 8, 8:43 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <lazuli...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > What was Oswald's motive?
>
> I think he was an attention seeking pyschopath who snapped when he was
> denied the respect and attention (again) he felt the world owed him. Why
> does it have to be anymore complicated than that? Is it so hard to believe
> that a man with his history of violence and attention seeking behaviour
> pulled the trigger in a kind of tantrum? He spent his entire life desperate
> to be noticed. He succeeded.

RDC wrote: What history of violence? We aren't talking about that
stupid stuff of an attempt on General Walker are we? Because there is
no proof he ever shot at him either. Riddle me this Batman. Why
would he try and kill a right wing, John Birch Society nut and then
supposedly be driven to kill a left wing liberal? Which is it? I
don't get it. Was he a member of a third party? :-)

> The clone nutters know that about as much as
>

> > where they place the entrance wound on JFK's head..( sorry can't have it
> > both ways either Humes, Finck and Boswell are incompetent lying scum, or
> > Baden and the HSCA are).speaking of motive-LBJ,Dulles, Cabell's, Oilmen,
> > Mafia and Bay Of Pigs holdovers have all the motive in the world-some of
> > the above and related,their survival depended on the brothers Kennedy

> > being forcibly removed from office.- Hide quoted text -

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2007, 7:48:01 PM10/9/07
>>> "Why would he {LHO} try and kill a right-wing, John Birch Society nut and then supposedly be driven to kill a left-wing liberal? Which is it? I don't get it." <<<

The key to this is probably this word: CASTRO.

1.) General Walker hated Castro and hated Communism (and was very
outspoken about those things).

2.) JFK hated Castro and hated Communism and had made an attempt to
invade Castro's Cuba in 1961.

3.) Oswald loved Castro. Plus Oswald was a Marxist, a Communist
sympathizer, and he was making every attempt he could in late 1963 to
get to Cuba so he could join Castro's "revolution".

When adding the above three points together, it's not too difficult to
figure out why Oswald would want to take shots at both Walker and
Kennedy within the calendar year of 1963.

Sam Brown

Oct 9, 2007, 8:17:16 PM10/9/07

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Thanks for your input Old. Now fuck off.

Sam Brown

Oct 9, 2007, 8:20:07 PM10/9/07

<robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 8, 8:43 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> <lazuli...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>> > What was Oswald's motive?
>>
>> I think he was an attention seeking pyschopath who snapped when he was
>> denied the respect and attention (again) he felt the world owed him. Why
>> does it have to be anymore complicated than that? Is it so hard to
>> believe
>> that a man with his history of violence and attention seeking behaviour
>> pulled the trigger in a kind of tantrum? He spent his entire life
>> desperate
>> to be noticed. He succeeded.
>
> RDC wrote: What history of violence? We aren't talking about that
> stupid stuff of an attempt on General Walker are we? Because there is
> no proof he ever shot at him either. Riddle me this Batman. Why
> would he try and kill a right wing, John Birch Society nut and then
> supposedly be driven to kill a left wing liberal? Which is it? I
> don't get it. Was he a member of a third party? :-)

Look into his time at Atsugi and get back to me when you are more informed.
He used to knock his wife around too.

Human beings are rarely one dimensional characters, rarely do lunatics such
as Oswald display consistent patterns in their behaviour. Psychotic episodes
are just that. Episodes.

Sam Brown

Oct 9, 2007, 8:26:37 PM10/9/07

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Sam plays it again:

Sides bursting with laughter at this one <eye roll>

> "I think he (Oswald) was an attention seeking psychopath"
>
> Pure speculation without basis in fact.

Uh-huh
Did I say any different?

> "who snapped when he was denied the respect and attention (again) he
> felt the world owed him."
>
> Pure speculation without basis in fact.
> Just the facts, m'am--er Sam.

I will enjoy holding you to the same standards next time you come up with
one of your conspiracy factoids.

> "Why does it have to be any more complicated than that?"
>
> Not for the simple-minded.

Meaning what genius?

> "Is it so hard to believe that a man with his history of violence and
> attention seeking behaviour pulled the trigger in a kind of tantrum?"
>
> Pure speculation of the worst kind.

You'd be amazed at how I'm speculating that you are a fuckwit right now. But
as long as it's not worse than theorizing that LHO was guilty then I guess
I'm OK.

> "He spent his entire life desperate to be noticed. He succeeded."
>
> Pure speculation of the absolute worst kind.

Nonsense and you know it.

> Sam, do us a favor and stick to the insults and snide comments, to which
> you are more suited.

Make your minds up. You people are so hard to please.

When it comes to evidence and facts in this case
> you're hopeless, even when it comes to only rendering an opinion.

Others disagree, Mr Rahn for one at one stage, I think I'll accept him as an
expert over you, funny little man.

> So, in conclusion, I suggest that you go get humped by a wombat. Or do
> you prefer platypussies?-----Old Laz, who likes Australians in general.

Another bigot in the US? -----Young rich Sam, who likes Americans in
general. Not you though Laz.

bigdog

Oct 10, 2007, 12:44:34 PM10/10/07
On Oct 9, 1:48 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Sam plays it again:
>
> "I think he (Oswald) was an attention seeking psychopath"
>
> Pure speculation without basis in fact.

Of course it's speculation. Oswald took his motive with him to the
grave. The CTer who asked for his motive was asking for speculation.
What else is there. It would have been nice of Oswald to leave behind
a manifesto giving us a clue as to his motive but the little twerp
didn't even have the courtesy to do that.

tomnln

Oct 10, 2007, 2:26:45 PM10/10/07
Oswald did NOT shoot at Walker>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 10, 2007, 2:28:26 PM10/10/07
Looks like sam learned stuff after all those Years "on the couch".

he/she just don't know shit about the evidence/testimony.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 10, 2007, 2:30:08 PM10/10/07
As a kid sam's nick-name was MUSHROOM.

he/she was Always a FUNGUS.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2007, 9:28:26 PM10/10/07
The brain-washing of America began with the WC and continued the lies
thru a slavish and lazy media, until 1992. Oliver Stone's film JFK
served as a de-tox program, and it succeeded. Remember the JFK Records
Act and the ARRB?----Old Laz, keepin' 'em honest.