The Journey Of Bullet CE399

David Von Pein

Dec 31, 2007, 11:26:06 PM12/31/07

THE JOURNEY OF BULLET CE399.........

The sum total of evidence surrounding Governor John B. Connally's
wounds, and the amount of bullet lead that was deposited inside him on
11/22/63 (which was "microscopically" tiny in total weight), and
Bullet CE399 and its condition all suggest that CE399 was inside
Connally's body on November 22, and almost certainly was tumbling like
an acrobat on steroids during its assault on JBC's rib and wrist and
thigh.

It almost certainly struck the 5th rib sideways (hence, the flattening
of the bullet) and went on to hit the wrist bone on its END (i.e., the
exposed lead) portion of the bullet....hence, a small amount of lead
was scraped off the bullet by JBC's wrist (which was lead/metal that
was extruded out the open bottom of the missile AFTER striking the rib
but BEFORE striking the wrist).

The bullet, now almost totally spent, travels its last few inches into
Connally's left thigh, barely breaking the skin, but not hitting his
femur beneath the skin.

The bullet is then jarred loose from the shallow thigh wound at some
point, falling (probably) into his pants leg for a period of
time...eventually ending up on his stretcher...where it rolls/slides
under the stretcher's rubber mat (partially hiding it; hence, nobody
sees the damn thing in the ER or in the OR).

It's quite possible that Connally's position on the stretcher at the
time the bullet did its little dive under the mat was such that the
weight of Connally's large frame possibly PUSHED UP a portion of the
end of the rubber mat, leaving a gap between the metal stretcher and
the mat. And when Connally was then removed from the stretcher, the
mat (now free from the weight of Connally's body) falls flat and even
again with the metal stretcher, covering (at least partially) Bullet
#CE399.*

* = Yes, that above scenario is just a guess on my part (quite
obviously). But it seems like a fairly logical guess, given the sum
total of evidence that indicates Bullet 399 DID, indeed, fall from
Connally's thigh wound onto his stretcher while he was lying on that
stretcher inside Parkland Hospital that Friday afternoon. And also
given the fact that not a single person saw the bullet on the
stretcher prior to Tomlinson (or heard the tinkling of metal rolling
against the metal parts of the stretcher as it was being moved from
the OR to the second-floor elevator area).

The stretcher (with bullet under mat) is pushed out of the 2nd-Floor
Operating Room and into an elevator being operated that day by
Parkland's Senior Engineer, Darrell C. Tomlinson.

Tomlinson takes the stretcher down to the first floor, where it's
taken off the elevator and placed in the hallway next to young patient
Ronnie Fuller's stretcher.

Tomlinson then returns to his elevator and hospital duties for a
period of time....making at least 2 additional trips up to higher
floors in the hospital before finally noticing that one of the two
first-floor stretchers has been moved by someone who entered the men's
room located off of that same hallway.

Tomlinson pushes the stretcher up against the wall again to clear it
out of the middle of the aisle/hallway, and hears a metallic sound on
the stretcher he's just pushed against the wall.

Out rolls Commission Exhibit #399, out from under the pad/mat on the
stretcher, where it was partially hidden (or possibly completely out
of viewable sight for a time)....

....And the never-ending controversy surrounding this little piece of
metal and lead had begun.

www.davidvonpein.blogspot.com

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7bf79593cce78406

bigdog

Jan 1, 2008, 9:00:34 AM1/1/08

Any rational person who knows the evidence would conclude CE399
traveled from the barrel of Oswald's MC to the Parkland ER by way of
the bodies of JFK and JBC. Only kooks hypothesize alternate routes.

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 9:12:25 AM1/1/08
On Jan 1, 9:00�am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Any rational person who knows the evidence would conclude CE399
> traveled from the barrel of Oswald's MC to the Parkland ER by way of
> the bodies of JFK and JBC. Only kooks hypothesize alternate routes

hey bigdog:

Was there any blood from either victim found on CE 399 ?

Were there any clothing fibers from the shirts or coats of either
victim found on CE 399 ?

Were there any bone particles from Governor Connally's rib or wrist
found on CE 399 ?

The FBI claimed that CE 399 was found on Governor Connally's
stretcher. Did the man who found it say that he found it there ?

Let's see which stretcher Darrell Tomlinson said he found the bullet
in his OWN words and not what the WC said he said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA68-rlXVIY

Did the government's OWN EXPERT say that CE 399 never hit bone ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgzjW4gdMaQ

Did independent tests show that the Oswald ammo DEFORMED when it
struck bone ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5d4p4FKsY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxt_ChhcgQ

Did Connally's doctor, who was experienced with removing bullets from
LIVING victims say that CE 399 could NOT have created the wounds in
Governor Connally ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnawDAp_zKM

Rational indeed.

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 9:17:01 AM1/1/08
Here's a challenge to the LN brigade:

PROVE THAT CE 399 WAS FIRED IN DEALEY PLAZA and you'll prove your case.

bigdog

Jan 1, 2008, 9:28:00 AM1/1/08
On Jan 1, 9:17 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Here's a challenge to the LN brigade:
>
> PROVE THAT CE 399 WAS FIRED IN DEALEY PLAZA and you'll prove your case.

If we proved that, you CTs would find an excuse to deny it anyway. You
always do. New Year. Same old shit.

Walt

Jan 1, 2008, 9:31:12 AM1/1/08
On 1 Jan, 08:17, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Here's a challenge to the LN brigade:
>
> PROVE THAT CE 399 WAS FIRED IN DEALEY PLAZA and you'll prove your case.

No I don't think that would prove their case Gil. I'm sure you know
that CE 399 could have been fired in Dealey plaza but that wouldn't
answer all of other questions.... Like.... How was it fired from a
hunting rifle?? Brennan and Rowland described the sixth floor gunman
weapon as a HUNTING rifle with a large scope. How could that "magic
bullet" have been fired from that hunting rifle and still appear to
have been fired from the Carcano that was found in the TSBD.

Walt

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 9:32:50 AM1/1/08

Good point

bigdog

Jan 1, 2008, 9:36:48 AM1/1/08
On Jan 1, 9:31 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

Walt just proved my point. Thank you, Walt.

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 9:45:40 AM1/1/08

That a way to dodge the questions doggy. Walt's statement had NOTHING
to do with the questions..........RUN BITCH RUN

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 9:48:21 AM1/1/08
On Jan 1, 9:36�am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Walt just proved my point. Thank you, Walt.

He did no such thing. He asked an additional question of how could CE
399 have been fired from a hunting rifle ? Not only did you run from
MY questions, you ran from his as well.

RUN BITCH RUN

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2008, 9:48:22 AM1/1/08
> to do with the questions..........RUN BITCH RUN- Hide quoted text -

You still want to cut the lying sissy bigot some slack bigdog?

bigdog

Jan 1, 2008, 9:51:24 AM1/1/08
On Jan 1, 9:48 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> You still want to cut the lying sissy bigot some slack bigdog?- Hide quoted text -

Chico proves the old adage, "Give a man enough rope...".

Walt

Jan 1, 2008, 10:08:45 AM1/1/08
> Chico proves the old adage, "Give a man enough rope...".- Hide quoted text -

No, Bighog..... You are the one who is solidifying the old adage.....
You stick yer scrawny neck in a noose, and then try to get out by
sicking yer foot in a bear trap.

Walt

Walt

Jan 1, 2008, 10:36:01 AM1/1/08

Gil that was not mean't to be a entrapment question..... That is a
legitimate question. The only witness ( Brennan) who saw the sixth
floor gunman aiming a rifle out of the wide open window at the west
end of the sixth floor described seeing the barrel of a HUNTING
rifle. And another witness (Rowland) independently corroborated
Brennan's description, when he said the guy behind the wide open west
end window was holding a HUNTING rifle with a large scope.

So if Oswald was the only gunman how did he change his clothes, and
his size, and age, and how did he change the hunting rifle into a
Mannlicher Carcano?

Walt

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 11:38:32 AM1/1/08

I understand, Walt, but I don't think we're going to get our questions
answered anytime soon by that duck, dodge and run expert, Bigdog.

He won't address the evidence. That dog don't hunt !!!

YoHarvey

Jan 1, 2008, 12:49:41 PM1/1/08
> He won't address the evidence. That dog don't hunt !!!- Hide quoted text -

PROVE THAT CE 399 WAS FIRED IN DEALEY PLAZA and you'll prove your
case.

Jesus? Let's talk evidence if you DARE. Fibers from the blanket
inside the Paine garage were found INSIDE the papar bag carrying the
MC into the TSBD. Firstly, how did the fibers get into the bag ...and
secondly, how did the bag get into the TSBD?

Walt

Jan 1, 2008, 1:51:57 PM1/1/08

DPD evidence inventory photos which were taken of the evidence, before
it was turned over to the FBI, show the blanket and the paper sack in
contact with each other. This nullifies the meaning of any fibers
from one being on the other.

If there were fibers from the blanket in the bag and the rifle had
been in the bag, then the rifle should have had some fibers on it. The
rifle had sharp edges and rough surfaces that would have snagged the
blanket fibers, and yet there was not a single blanket fiber found on
that rifle. Which is a very strong indication that the TSBD rifle
never was in that blanket.

Read the excerpt from Mike Paine's testimony and notice that he said
the blanket was covered with sawdust.....

Mr. Liebeler.
Yes; I think the witness testified it was either late September or
early October of 1963.
I show you a blanket which has been marked as Commission Exhibit 140
and ask you if that is the blanket you saw in the garage?
Mr. Paine.
This looks a little cleaner, of course. I was there in the night, and
I also put the thing on the floor thinking it was rustic equipment and
that sawdust wouldn't hurt it.
I also was concerned with moisture. This is very close to what I
remember. Yesterday in my testimony I had a desire to add blue to the
colors of brown and green. Last night I remembered that Thanksgiving
weekend I had bought another rustic blanket of a similar nature which
had blue in it, which is why I tried to get blue into the blanket.
Mr. Liebeler.
Are you able to say at this time positively that this was the blanket
that you saw in your garage and that you moved on various occasions in
October and possibly November of 1963?
Mr. Paine.
I didn't notice the particular design so I can't--it is a very good
representative of what I remember.
I was a little ashamed because I didn't know what I was putting on the
floor and I was going to get it covered with sawdust but I again
supposed that it was camping equipment that wouldn't be injured by it,
being on the floor. I supposed it was camping equipment because it was
wrapped in this greenish rustic blanket and that was the reason I
thought it was a rustic thing.

Mr. Eisenberg.
Mr. Stombaugh, did you examine this blanket to determine whether any
debris was present?
Mr. Stombaugh.
Yes; I did. I scraped the blanket and removed all the foreign textile
fibers and hairs and placed them into a pillbox.
Mr. Eisenberg.
Can you describe to us how this scraping was performed?
Mr. Stombaugh.
Yes, sir. We suspend the blanket from a rack in the laboratory, place
a clean sheet of kraft paper on a table directly under it and, using a
spatula, thoroughly scrape it down. This knocks all the foreign
material adhering to the blanket from the blanket, and it falls down
to the paper. After we have thoroughly cleaned the blanket, then we
scrape up all the debris and place it in the pillboxes for a
microscopic examination.
Mr. Eisenberg.
Why do you use this scrape method, as opposed to a fine-filter vacuum
cleaner?
Mr. Stombaugh.
We have found that the fine-filtered vacuum cleaner pulls all of the
dirt and old debris from a blanket which are embedded on the inner
portion of the fabric. We are not interested in this material. We are
interested only in what is adhering to the top surface, which has been
put there most recently. Through experience in the laboratory we have
found this method to be the best so far.
Mr. Eisenberg.
So that by use of the scrape you gathered the more recent debris, as
opposed to the older debris?
Mr. Stombaugh.
That is correct.
Mr. Eisenberg.
And what type of debris did you find, Mr. Stombaugh?
Mr. Stombaugh.
I found numerous foreign textile fibers of various types and colors,
as well as a number of limb and pubic hairs.

Notice that Stombaugh says NOTHING about sawdust on the
blanket....Anybody who has ever used a saw knows how hard it is to get
sawdust off your clothes. Why wasn't there any sawdust on this
blanket??

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 2:13:55 PM1/1/08

If you have a case you should be able to priove it. Don't make excuses
for NOT doing it, PROVE IT !! Stop dancing.

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2008, 2:17:03 PM1/1/08
> secondly, how did the bag get into the TSBD?- Hide quoted text -

Who said the fibers were found in the bag ? The anti-Kennedy Hoover
FBI, or the police department that allowed the President AND his
alleged killer to be murdered ?

lazu...@webtv.net

Jan 1, 2008, 2:32:57 PM1/1/08
I guess those FBI Agents were kooks according to Big Dog, along with
parkland Doctors & Nurses...so forth, but hey go with the Lawyers
Specter-Belin-Posner and Bugliosi if you must...they weren't there, just
well paid propogandists for the official lies...

Walt

Jan 1, 2008, 10:05:01 PM1/1/08

Gil, you bring up a good point..... Somewhere in the hatstack of
literature I remember reading that no blanket fibers were found INSIDE
of the bag. There were a few found on the OUTSIDE of the bag. But I
can't remember where I read that.

There is something screwy about this blanket being used for a guncase,
that I can't quite put my finger on. Mike Paine said that he put the
blanket wrapped "something" on the garage floor beneath his band saw
and it was covered with sawdust....and yet Stombaugh nor any of the
cops who found the blanket said anyrhing about sawdust on the
blanket.

Of course one of the major problems is: Mike Paine was a liar....He
was one of the people who was very instrumental in helping the DPD
frame Oswald.

Walt

bigdog

Jan 1, 2008, 11:46:00 PM1/1/08

It's fun watching the blind lead the blind. It's even more fun when
they're both dumbshits as well.

Walt

Jan 2, 2008, 1:50:43 PM1/2/08

Now there's an intelligent well thought-out rebuttal..... Is this the
best you can do ???

robcap...@netscape.com

Jan 2, 2008, 2:10:33 PM1/2/08
On Dec 31 2007, 11:26 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> THE JOURNEY OF BULLET CE399.........

"The sum total of evidence surrounding Governor John B. Connally's
wounds, and the amount of bullet lead that was deposited inside him on
11/22/63 (which was "microscopically" tiny in total weight), and
Bullet CE399 and its condition all suggest that CE399 was inside
Connally's body on November 22, and almost certainly was tumbling like
an acrobat on steroids during its assault on JBC's rib and wrist and
thigh."

Dr. Pierre Finck said there was more lead in JBC's wrist than missing
from the ENTIRE CE399 bullet. As we all know JBC had other wounds, so
how do you account for those if the bullet has already lost more than
it did in full in the wrist injury?

"It almost certainly struck the 5th rib sideways (hence, the
flattening of the bullet) and went on to hit the wrist bone on its END
(i.e., the exposed lead) portion of the bullet....hence, a small
amount of lead was scraped off the bullet by JBC's wrist (which was
lead/metal that was extruded out the open bottom of the missile AFTER
striking the rib but BEFORE striking the wrist)."

Small amount? There was 3.0 to 3.2 grains, the ENTIRE CE399 lost was
2.4 to 2.6 grains, how do you explain this?

"The bullet, now almost totally spent, travels its last few inches
into Connally's left thigh, barely breaking the skin, but not hitting
his femur beneath the skin.

The bullet is then jarred loose from the shallow thigh wound at some
point, falling (probably) into his pants leg for a period of
time...eventually ending up on his stretcher...where it rolls/slides
under the stretcher's rubber mat (partially hiding it; hence, nobody
sees the damn thing in the ER or in the OR)."

Sure, how about some proof that this is what happened? To much to ask
for?

"It's quite possible that Connally's position on the stretcher at the
time the bullet did its little dive under the mat was such that the
weight of Connally's large frame possibly PUSHED UP a portion of the
end of the rubber mat, leaving a gap between the metal stretcher and
the mat. And when Connally was then removed from the stretcher, the
mat (now free from the weight of Connally's body) falls flat and even
again with the metal stretcher, covering (at least partially) Bullet
#CE399.*"

Speculation is all this is, you don't have any proof at all this
happened. The whole scenario makes no sense.

"* = Yes, that above scenario is just a guess on my part (quite
obviously). But it seems like a fairly logical guess, given the sum
total of evidence that indicates Bullet 399 DID, indeed, fall from
Connally's thigh wound onto his stretcher while he was lying on that
stretcher inside Parkland Hospital that Friday afternoon. And also
given the fact that not a single person saw the bullet on the
stretcher prior to Tomlinson (or heard the tinkling of metal rolling
against the metal parts of the stretcher as it was being moved from
the OR to the second-floor elevator area)."

In your opinion, in mine, it sounds stupid. It is more likeley that
some cows speak Spanish.

"The stretcher (with bullet under mat) is pushed out of the 2nd-Floor
Operating Room and into an elevator being operated that day by
Parkland's Senior Engineer, Darrell C. Tomlinson.

Tomlinson takes the stretcher down to the first floor, where it's
taken off the elevator and placed in the hallway next to young patient
Ronnie Fuller's stretcher."

I want proof it was Fuller's stretcher. It could have been JFK's
which makes way more sense, but you won't believe it, so I want
proof. Why didn't the journey down the elevator jar the bullet
loose? Why did a tap do it? Because the bullet wasn't on JBC's
stretcher is why. The other stretcher had the bullet and JFK had been
shot, was Fuller a victim of a bullet wound?

"Tomlinson then returns to his elevator and hospital duties for a
period of time....making at least 2 additional trips up to higher
floors in the hospital before finally noticing that one of the two
first-floor stretchers has been moved by someone who entered the men's
room located off of that same hallway."

Ruby????

"Tomlinson pushes the stretcher up against the wall again to clear it
out of the middle of the aisle/hallway, and hears a metallic sound on
the stretcher he's just pushed against the wall.

Out rolls Commission Exhibit #399, out from under the pad/mat on the
stretcher, where it was partially hidden (or possibly completely out
of viewable sight for a time)...."

Not really Davey as a pointed tipped bullet rolled out according to
Tomlinson, and the final CE399 was a rounded tipped bullet with the
end flattened. Tomlinson also could NOT state the bullet came out of
the stretcher JBC had been on due to him leaving as you mentioned.

" ....And the never-ending controversy surrounding this little piece
of metal and lead had begun."

Of course it had, since the bullet found was NOT the one they
presented as CE399 and the fact that Tomlinson could NOT say it was
from JBC's stretcher added to the doubt. I won't even mention the
ridiculous SBT mess.

robcap...@netscape.com

Jan 2, 2008, 2:11:01 PM1/2/08
On Jan 1, 9:00 am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for pointing out that you are NOT rational.

Walt

Jan 2, 2008, 3:53:34 PM1/2/08
On 2 Jan, 13:10, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

JFK was not removed from the stretcher that he was used to brung him
into Trauma room#1....Therefore the stretcher could not have been
JFK's. It very probably was Ronnie Fuller's. Fuller was a little
2/3 year old Negro boy who was admitted into the emergency area at the
same time Connelly and JFK were admitted. The cover story about his
injury was that he had fallen on a broken glass bottle and cut his
chin. There are several photos of the Chisolm's (sp?) running from
Dealey plaza just seconds after the shooting. They are carrying a
little Negro boy, and the look on their faces leaves no doubt that
they believe he is badly hurt. He undoubtedly would have been crying
hysterically because pieces of the Presidents brain had just been
blown into his face. The crying and the blood and gore on him lead
the chism's to believe he'd been hit by a bullet, and they wanted to
get him to the hospital ASAP. One of the follow up cars saw the
chism's running west under the triple underpass and stopped and took
them to Parkland, where Ronnie was rushed into Trauma room #3.... He
may have not been hit at all .....but the blood and gore on him looked
like he was bleeding.

Walt

robcap...@netscape.com

Jan 2, 2008, 4:34:19 PM1/2/08

Walt

You are right he wasn't, but he was removed from his stretcher when he
was put into the casket. Since the WC NEVER established a matching
time sequence between JBC's stretcher being brought down and JFK being
removed from his we don't know for sure, do we? The stretcher used to
take JBC up to the second floor sat in the hallway there for awhile
(again, we don't know how long since the WC saw no need to quantify
for us), therefore, we don't know when the stretcher was eventually
brought down to the 1st floor again. It could have sat long enough
for the JFK one to become free. In fact, in June 1964, the WC tried
to establish a chain of possession/timeline for CE399, and they were
told by the engineer, the the Chief of personnel at the hospital, the
SS agent, and Chief Rowley that it was impossible to determine that
the stretcher bullet was the bullet found on the day of the
assassination. Of course they would pick Fuller, since he was a kid
and NOT shot, the liklihood the bullet could be on his stretcher are
non-existent. I still state it could have been JFK's stretcher and
the bullet fell on it while he got cardiac massage. This is supported
by Hume, O'Neill and Seibert.

> > "Tomlinson then returns to his elevator and hospital duties for a
> > period of time....making at least 2 additional trips up to higher
> > floors in the hospital before finally noticing that one of the two
> > first-floor stretchers has been moved by someone who entered the men's
> > room located off of that same hallway."
>
> > Ruby????
>
> > "Tomlinson pushes the stretcher up against the wall again to clear it
> > out of the middle of the aisle/hallway, and hears a metallic sound on
> > the stretcher he's just pushed against the wall.
>
> > Out rolls Commission Exhibit #399, out from under the pad/mat on the
> > stretcher, where it was partially hidden (or possibly completely out
> > of viewable sight for a time)...."
>
> > Not really Davey as a pointed tipped bullet rolled out according to
> > Tomlinson, and the final CE399 was a rounded tipped bullet with the
> > end flattened.  Tomlinson also could NOT state the bullet came out of
> > the stretcher JBC had been on due to him leaving as you mentioned.
>
> > " ....And the never-ending controversy surrounding this little piece
> > of metal and lead had begun."
>
> > Of course it had, since the bullet found was NOT the one they
> > presented as CE399 and the fact that Tomlinson could NOT say it was
> > from JBC's stretcher added to the doubt.  I won't even mention the

> > ridiculous SBT mess.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Jan 2, 2008, 4:49:07 PM1/2/08
On 2 Jan, 15:34, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:
Yer not thinkin..... If Ronnie Fuller was Mrs.Chism's son from a
previous marriage then Ronnie Fuller could be the same little boy that
was taken from the North side of Elm street toParkland hospital and
admitted at the same time that JFK and JBC were admitted. He may not
have been hurt at all but he could have been covered with blood, and a
spent bullet could have been lodged in his clothes. It easily could
have fallen onto his stretcher unnoticed.

Walt

robcap...@netscape.com

Jan 2, 2008, 5:06:33 PM1/2/08

Maybe, but we have a problem. At 1:25 p.m. the SS are trying to
remove the body from Parkland for the journey to D.C. and when
Kellerman asks the judge present to sign-off he is told by the judge
that he must get permission from D.A. Wade. Henry Wade and Chief
Curry give the following advice: " Do not release the body until the
missle is taken into custody." This comment has given researchers
much dilemna over the years, as they are not sure what "missile" they
could be talking about as the CE399 bullet is NOT found until 1:45
p.m. How did Wade know a bullet would be found?

I still personally think, just like Hoover, that the bullet found
initially was from JFK, and had his blood and tissue on it, thus they
switched it out for the fake SBT. This would explain why Tomlinson
said the bullet he found was NOT the bullet they later claimed was
CE399. Just my two cents.

Robert

Walt

Jan 2, 2008, 6:06:55 PM1/2/08
On 2 Jan, 16:06, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Who knows what Curry told Henry Wade...... Please remember that Curry
was right there at Parkland when Wade called him. Curry surely would
have witnessed Roy Kellerman, Kenny O'Donell, Clint Hill, et al,
fingering the triggers of their machine guns, and he would not have
wanted to tangle with those guys. ( Kellerman had already busted the
jaw of an FBI man who had tried to muscle his way into control.)
Curry probably told Wade to release the body before someone gets
killed, he probably told Wade we can't stick with our plan of
recovering a bullet from Kennedy we'll just say we found it on his
stretcher.

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

Walt

Jan 2, 2008, 6:58:11 PM1/2/08
On 2 Jan, 17:30, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Kook Logic in its most stellar form -- i.e., Ignoring everything
> "official" regarding the evidence and make up some alternate,
> unsupportable scenario to try to reconcile the evidence.

I knew when I posted this that it would get the maggots squirmin
again........And sure enough Here's Von Pea Brain.

> Ya gotta love them conspiracy theorists.....believing every theory
> imaginable except the official one.
>
> BTW.....Walt's theory about the Chism boy goes sliding down the drain
> with one quick look at the following picture, which shows all three
> Chism family members in the Dallas police station on 11/22.
>
> Unless, that is, Walt wants to claim that this picture was taken AFTER
> the young Chism (Fuller?) boy went to Parkland after being shot (and
> not hurt at all?) and having a whole bullet conveniently roll out of
> his clothing, with the boy's stretcher conveniently being placed right
> next to the one John Connally used on the same day, with the boy then
> being then released from the hospital, and then the boy going downtown
> to DPD with his parents.
>
> Yeah....let's go with that theory Walt. Sounds like your kind of
> speculation through-&-through.
>
> http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20Assassi...

David Von Pein

Jan 2, 2008, 7:34:16 PM1/2/08
Who is the little black boy sitting with the Chisms in this picture
(if not the Chisms' son), Walt-Kook? .....

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20Assassination%20--%20Volume%201/Dallas_Police_Questioning_Witnesses.jpg?t=1199316212

Walt

Jan 2, 2008, 7:36:40 PM1/2/08

> Kook Logic in its most stellar form -- i.e., Ignoring everything
> "official" regarding the evidence and make up some alternate,
> unsupportable scenario to try to reconcile the evidence.
>
> Ya gotta love them conspiracy theorists.....believing every theory
> imaginable except the official one.
>
> BTW.....Walt's theory about the Chism boy goes sliding down the drain
> with one quick look at the following picture, which shows all three
> Chism family members in the Dallas police station on 11/22.
>
> Unless, that is, Walt wants to claim that this picture was taken AFTER
> the young Chism (Fuller?) boy went to Parkland after being shot (and
> not hurt at all?)
Duh.... I'll type this real slow so you can understand. Where did I
say that Ronnie Fuller had been shot??

I said he was standing right on the curb, with his mother ( Mrs Chism
and his Step father ) when JFK's head exploded and coverd him with
blood and gore. When his mother saw him crying and covered with blood
she thought he had been hit by a stray bullet. Both She and the boy
were so hysterical that it wasn't until they got Ronnie in the Trauma
room that they found out he had not been wounded at all. They cleaned
him up and sent him on his way. He then went with his parents to the
sheriffs office.

David Von Pein

Jan 2, 2008, 7:37:15 PM1/2/08
>>> "If Ronnie Fuller was Mrs. Chism's son from a previous marriage then Ronnie Fuller could be the same little boy that was taken from the North side of Elm street to Parkland and admitted at the same time that JFK and JBC were admitted. He may not have been hurt at all but he could have been covered with blood, and a spent bullet could have been lodged in his clothes. It easily could have fallen onto his stretcher unnoticed." <<<

Kook Logic in its most stellar form -- i.e., Ignoring everything
"official" regarding the evidence and make up some alternate,
unsupportable scenario to try to reconcile the evidence.

Ya gotta love them conspiracy theorists.....believing every theory

imaginable except the official one.

BTW.....Walt's theory about the Chism boy goes sliding down the drain
with one quick look at the following picture, which shows all three
Chism family members in the Dallas police station on 11/22.

Unless, that is, Walt wants to claim that this picture was taken AFTER
the young Chism (Fuller?) boy went to Parkland after being shot (and
not hurt at all?) and having a whole bullet conveniently roll out of
his clothing, with the boy's stretcher conveniently being placed right
next to the one John Connally used on the same day, with the boy then

being released from the hospital, and then the boy going downtown to
DPD with his parents.

Yeah....let's go with that theory Walt. Sounds like your kind of

speculation, through-&-through.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20Assassination%20--%20Volume%201/Dallas_Police_Questioning_Witnesses.jpg?t=1199316212

David Von Pein

Jan 2, 2008, 7:43:08 PM1/2/08

>>> "Where did I say that Ronnie Fuller had been shot??" <<<

But, amazingly, a WHOLE SPENT BULLET became "lodged in his clothes"??

LOL.

And you've now assumed that Ron Fuller was related to the Chisms.

Additional LOL.

I love you kooks (aka: "Speculations 'R Us").

Better than The Comedy Channel (or Letterman).

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 2, 2008, 8:15:07 PM1/2/08
>>> "I said he was standing right on the curb, with his mother (Mrs Chism and his Step father) when JFK's head exploded and coverd him with blood and gore. When his mother saw him crying and covered with blood she thought he had been hit by a stray bullet. Both She and the boy were so hysterical that it wasn't until they got Ronnie in the Trauma room that they found out he had not been wounded at all. They cleaned him up and sent him on his way." <<<

And yet neither of the Chisms said a single word about the boy being
"covered with blood" in their 11/22 affidavits. Go figure. ....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/jchism.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mchism.htm

(BTW, has anyone here ever heard of a WOMAN named "Marvin" before?
That's a new one on me.)

Walt

Jan 2, 2008, 9:54:28 PM1/2/08
On 2 Jan, 19:15, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And yet neither of the Chisms said a single word about the boy being
> "covered with blood" in their 11/22 affidavits. Go figure. ....

Who knows why they said nothing about Ronnie being covered with JFK's
blood?? They were probably told to keep their mouths shut or the News
Reporters would bug em to death. Look at pages 402 and 403 in Pics of
Pain and see them running from the spot where JFK had been shot in the
head.The sequence of the photos is..... Photo #1 is top photo page
403, photo #2 is page 402, photo #3 is the bottom photo on page 403.
Only John Chism can be seen at the extreme left hand side of photo #2.
Mrs Chism's shadow can be seen on the ground . Their flight down Elm
street was further recorded in the photos on page 427 of POP .
Looking at those photos there is no doubt that they were in a panic.

Walt

Lone

Jan 2, 2008, 9:58:51 PM1/2/08
On 1 Jan., 05:26, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
> taken off the elevator and placed in the hallway next to young patient
> Ronnie Fuller's stretcher.
>
> Tomlinson then returns to his elevator and hospital duties for a
> period of time....making at least 2 additional trips up to higher
> floors in the hospital before finally noticing that one of the two
> first-floor stretchers has been moved by someone who entered the men's
> room located off of that same hallway.
>
> Tomlinson pushes the stretcher up against the wall again to clear it
> out of the middle of the aisle/hallway, and hears a metallic sound on
> the stretcher he's just pushed against the wall.
>
> Out rolls Commission Exhibit #399, out from under the pad/mat on the
> stretcher, where it was partially hidden (or possibly completely out
> of viewable sight for a time)....
>
> ....And the never-ending controversy surrounding this little piece of

VP repeating the details of the fable, till he ll die!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 3, 2008, 1:54:15 AM1/3/08
>>> "{The Chisms'} flight down Elm street was further recorded in the photos on page 427 of {1994's "Pictures Of The Pain"}. Looking at those photos there is no doubt that they were in a panic." <<<

Sure the Chisms were in a panic. So what? Many people were. That
doesn't mean that their panicked reaction had anything to do with
their son being "covered with blood", idiot. They were panicked as
they were trying to flee the scene of a shooting and also quite
concerned about getting their 3-year-old boy to safety.

It's also quite unlikely that the young Chism boy (who Walt has turned
into "Ronnie Fuller" because Walt's a kook and needs Chism to be young
Fuller for the moment, even though he has no proof that the 2 are the
same person; in fact, odds are very high against this Fuller/Chism
coincidence occurring) could have been plastered with JFK's blood
anyway, given the Chisms position along Elm Street (which can be
verified via the Bronson slide shown below).

The Chisms are several yards EAST of Umbrella Man. By the time of the
head shot, the limo was many yards WEST of the Chism boy's position.
But Walt must think that JFK's blood plastered the boy from a great
distance away, but neither the mother or the father of the boy was
touched by any of the blood. (Go figure kooks.)

THE CHARLES BRONSON SLIDE:
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20Assassination%20--%20Volume%201/?action=view&current=Bronson_Photo_With_JFKs_Car_On_Elm.jpg

Plus: As we can all easily see via the Zapruder Film....

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

....the vast majority of the blood coming out of JFK's head (as a
result, of course, of his head being hit by a bullet from Lee Harvey
Oswald's gun, which was in the TSBD at the time) is moving toward the
FRONT of the car (i.e., moving in the opposite direction from where
the Chism family was located along Elm Street), so the idea of the
Chism lad, who was many yards BEHIND the President at Z313, being
splattered with great amounts of JFK's blood is ludicrous from this
POV as well.