O.T. -- "The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder" by Vincent Bugliosi (Coming May 2008)

David Von Pein

Feb 20, 2008, 8:05:15 PM2/20/08

Vince has said in past interviews that his next book was going to be
"hard-hitting". I guess it is. Wow! Quite a title. .....

www.amazon.com/Prosecution-George-W-Bush-Murder/dp/159315481X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b

mark foster

Feb 20, 2008, 10:18:05 PM2/20/08

I anxiously await publication of this book...though I'd gladly settle
for impeachment and removal from office for Cheney/Bush. There's
still time.

Did anyone else notice something else in the link provided above?
There's apparently a forthcoming 10-part HBO miniseries to be based on
RECLAIMING HISTORY. Hope it's released simultaneously on DVD since I
don't get cable.

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 3:17:57 AM2/21/08
It gets weirder and weirder and weirder...Oliver Stone is doing a film
on Bush out in the fall, & when it was announced about a month ago on
ABC-MSNBC etc. not one word of protest from any of the Bush clan or any
of the usual suspects denouncing Stone...then there was something in
Parade about how Dubya and Oliver have been friends for awhile? The film
is supposed to contain surprises for both admirers and detractors...

Walt

Feb 21, 2008, 12:46:23 PM2/21/08
On 20 Feb, 19:05, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Vince has said in past interviews that his next book was going to be
> "hard-hitting". I guess it is. Wow! Quite a title. .....
>
> www.amazon.com/Prosecution-George-W-Bush-Murder/dp/159315481X/ref=pd_...

Hard Hitting??? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha..... If it's as dishonest as his
poorly researched tome Hysteria Revisited, it will be about as "hard
hitting" as a feather pillow.

David Von Pein

Feb 21, 2008, 1:03:20 PM2/21/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/a4dc1ec342ee12c9

>>> "David, What's this book all about?" <<<

I haven't the foggiest.

I can only assume that Vince is going to "charge" GW with the "murder"
of our soldiers who have been fighting and dying in Iraq.

But maybe the main topic is something else, although I can't imagine
what that would be. There's no way he's written some crazy book about
how Bush "murdered" 2800+ people on 9/11 by orchestrating the attacks
in NYC and Washington. No way he believes that kind of nonsense.

Vince has said on several radio shows during his "Reclaiming History"
book tour that his next book was going to be "hard hitting" and that
it would be a book of "essays", per VB.

Whether this Bush book is that "essay" book or not, I have no idea.

I know that VB pretty much despises George W. Bush -- well, let me
qualify that last statement, though, because I don't want to put words
in anyone's mouth....Vince is on record (in the September 1, 2001,
radio interview linked below) as saying that he thinks Bush is an
"embarrassment" as President. And VB has a few more not-so-kind words
for Mr. Bush in this interview as well:

http://server.wnur.org/thisishell/archive/20010901bugliosi.ram

But I must admit, that the heavy title of that new book really took me
by surprise ("The Prosecution Of George W. Bush For Murder") when I
first noticed it--which was just yesterday. I don't know how long
Amazon's had a page up for it.

I'll probably buy the book, but based on its title ONLY, I'm not too
sure that I'm going to fully agree with everything in it. (And I'm
certainly no GW Bush cheerleader myself.)

But, then again, I might end up eating those last words I just wrote.
You never can tell....because VB is the King of "CS&L", IMO. So he
might just be able to convince me that our current President is
actually guilty of "murder" (somehow). But that might be taking things
a bit too far, in my view. But, we'll see.

Regards,
DVP

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Feb 21, 2008, 4:09:56 PM2/21/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/a4dc1ec342ee12c9/a4f8ef6ebfd3b50b?#a4f8ef6ebfd3b50b

>>> "Anyone who thinks that the President of the United States can be prosecuted for a common crime has a few screws loose." <<<

The POTUS is, therefore, totally ABOVE THE LAW? Is that your stance,
Anthony?

Where in the U.S. Constitution (or elsewhere) is that written?

So, if George W. decided to go berserk one day on live TV and took out
a butcher knife and stabbed a reporter to death at a news
conference....GW couldn't be prosecuted for the murder?

Is that your position, Tony?