JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 188)

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2012, 12:18:32 AM8/6/12

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 188):

TELEVISION AND THE JFK ASSASSINATION:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2012/07/dvp-interview-about-television-and-jfk.html

KBOX:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2012/06/kbox-radio.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d33224b4ca515160

THE POSTMARK ON OSWALD'S ENVELOPE (COMMISSION EXHIBIT 773):
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19330&#entry257162
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19330&#entry257661
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19330&#entry257668
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19330&st=15#entry257709
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19330&st=15#entry257715

THE WARREN COMMISSION'S CONCLUSIONS:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6535.msg167174.html#msg167174

THE TRAFFIC LIGHT AT ELM & HOUSTON:
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2012/07/days-after-someone-offered-to-buy-dealey-plaza-traffic-signal-it-got-knocked-down-and-removed-was-it-a-conspiracy.html/

COLOR FILM TAKEN AT ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE ON 11/22/63:
http://Kennedy-Photos.blogspot.com/2012/07/kennedy-gallery-244.html
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19300&st=15#entry257087
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19300&st=30#entry257091

BRAIN TISSUE ON THE TRUNK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b29ffbd817d7e864
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/42f882c16bd1da7d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/37f69d59cbccb7f2
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/37846b25a8424e92

LEE OSWALD'S REVOLVER, GERALD HILL, AND THE MURDER OF J.D. TIPPIT:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6535.msg167206.html#msg167206
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6535.msg167234.html#msg167234
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6535.msg167249.html#msg167249

David Von Pein

Aug 11, 2012, 2:09:01 AM8/11/12

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5fb7d2d10f28cced

JEAN DAVISON SAID:

Google keeps sending me to its horrible new format, but these links
still have the old set-up (posted earlier by someone else):

http://groups.google.ru/grphp?hl=en
http://groups.google.no/grphp?hl=en
http://groups.google.dk/grphp?hl=en
http://groups.google.fi/grphp?hl=en
http://groups.google.se/grphp?hl=en

BUD SAID:

Thanks for the heads up Jean, I'm back to the old format after weeks
of languishing in the new format. What is google thinking? I couldn't
even do the kinds of searches I could easily do with the old set up.

JEAN DAVISON SAID:

I agree, Bud. I couldn't figure out the new version at all.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Thanks, Jean (and to whoever you got the links from).

Those are excellent shortcut links back to the old (and much better)
Google format.

I, too, hate the "New" Google Groups. Much more confusing than the old
layout, IMO. And having access to the old Groups means I get all of my
"individual message" pages back too (vs. the "anchored inside the
thread" links now provided in the new format, which take much longer
to load too).

I suppose Google will automatically switch us back to the new Groups
again in the near future, but I guess we can then use the links in
Jean's post to go back to the old again (for a while), eh?

I'd suggest doing what I just now did -- copying and bookmarking one
of the links in Jean's post into your browser for super easy access
back into the old format in case the crappy new one is forced upon us
again. :)

BTW/FYI --

I've been gaining new information almost daily about that postmark
controversy in CE773 (Oswald's envelope mailed to Klein's). I keep
updating the blog post below whenever I get more info:

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-postmark-on-commission-exhibit-773.html

Jean Davison

Aug 11, 2012, 10:36:34 AM8/11/12
to jjdavi...@yahoo.com
On Aug 11, 1:09 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...
>
> JEAN DAVISON SAID:
>
> Google keeps sending me to its horrible new format, but these links
> still have the old set-up (posted earlier by someone else):
>
> http://groups.google.ru/grphp?hl=enhttp://groups.google.no/grphp?hl=enhttp://groups.google.dk/grphp?hl=enhttp://groups.google.fi/grphp?hl=enhttp://groups.google.se/grphp?hl=en
>
> BUD SAID:
>
> Thanks for the heads up Jean, I'm back to the old format after weeks
> of languishing in the new format. What is google thinking? I couldn't
> even do the kinds of searches I could easily do with the old set up.
>
> JEAN DAVISON SAID:
>
> I agree, Bud. I couldn't figure out the new version at all.
>
> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Thanks, Jean (and to whoever you got the links from).

I think it was Herbert who first posted that. Thanks to him
or whoever it was.

> Those are excellent shortcut links back to the old (and much better)
> Google format.
>
> I, too, hate the "New" Google Groups. Much more confusing than the old
> layout, IMO. And having access to the old Groups means I get all of my
> "individual message" pages back too (vs. the "anchored inside the
> thread" links now provided in the new format, which take much longer
> to load too).
>
> I suppose Google will automatically switch us back to the new Groups
> again in the near future, but I guess we can then use the links in
> Jean's post to go back to the old again (for a while), eh?
>
> I'd suggest doing what I just now did -- copying and bookmarking one
> of the links in Jean's post into your browser for super easy access
> back into the old format in case the crappy new one is forced upon us
> again. :)

If (or when) we're forced to use the new system, David, I
hope you'll give us all a tutorial. Sounds as if you've figured out
some of its features. I can't make sense of it, myself.

> BTW/FYI --
>
> I've been gaining new information almost daily about that postmark
> controversy in CE773 (Oswald's envelope mailed to Klein's). I keep
> updating the blog post below whenever I get more info:
>
> http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-postmark-on-commission-e...

Excellent work on that, David. Very interesting, too.

Jean