KRLD-Radio On 11/22/63

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2009, 10:54:27 AM10/6/09

A "YOU TUBER" WROTE:

>>> "This station [KRLD-Radio] clearly missed it [the initial bulletin of JFK's assassination]." <<<

DVP SAID:

Yes, I'm sorry I was unable to provide the first bulletin concerning
the shooting in my lengthy KRLD-Radio YouTube series. But the first
bulletin just is not there on my copy of KRLD's coverage. And I have
no idea why. I, too, was perplexed by why there is seemingly footage
missing.

I can only assume that there was an earlier bulletin (or two) provided
by KRLD-Radio, but it is not included in the version I currently
possess and have uploaded to YouTube.

But even without the initial bulletin being included, my 23-part KRLD
series is still quite fascinating to listen to (IMO)....mainly for the
extended live coverage provided by Bob Huffaker on Main Street just
prior to the shooting.

Huffaker was actually on the air live when the shooting occurred just
a few blocks west of his position. Bob was located near the
intersection of Main & Akard when the assassination took place.

If Huffaker and his mobile unit had been stationed closer to Dealey
Plaza, we would possibly have been able to hear the gunshots being
fired at President Kennedy. Now THAT would have really been incredible
if such a thing would have happened that day in Dallas.

It's just too bad that Mr. Huffaker wasn't stationed at the
intersection of Main and Houston Streets that day.

Regards,
David V.P.

Main & Akard in downtown Dallas, Texas:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=main%20and%20akard%20dallas&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

www.JFK-Assassination-As-It-Happened.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 15, 2009, 12:16:33 AM10/15/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c97b74db982331f9/3dd7320858caf58e?#3dd7320858caf58e

PATRICK SPEER SAID:

>>> "There's every reason to believe he [J. Edgar Hoover] started drooling when he heard Oswald was a suspect." <<<

DVP SAID:

Keep fantasizing, Pat. After all, it's what CTers do best.

Pat Speer actually thinks that J. Edgar Hoover would have wanted to
railroad/frame an INNOCENT LEE HARVEY OSWALD in November 1963. Even
with a man named JAMES P. HOSTY on the FBI payroll.

LOL.