Any WITNESS VIDEOS out there in SUPPORT of the LN side ?

Gil Jesus

Sep 13, 2007, 8:06:23 PM9/13/07
C'Mon Trolls, you've had over 6 months (like me) to produce eyewitness
video in support of your position. Where's your VIDEOS of

Eyewitnesses who saw Oswald firing in the window

Eyewitnesses who saw Oswald on the sixth floor at the time of the
shooting

Eyewitnesses who saw Oswald bring the bag into the building

Eyewitnesses who saw CE 399 at Parkland Hospital

Eyewitnesses who saw the shells at the Tippit murder scene

DP Eyewitnesses who said that one bullet hit both men

Dallas medical personnel who said that that there was a small entrance
wound in the rear and a large exit wound in the temple.

Secret Service men saying Kennedy didn't want agents on the back of
his limo.

Why is it that you folks leave the lurkers to trust what is written ?
If what you say is true, why can't you produce VIDEO evidence from the
people who were THERE and in their own WORDS ?

Message has been deleted

chuck schuyler

Sep 13, 2007, 10:23:25 PM9/13/07

The truth doesn't require a YouTube video to support it.

There are plenty of excellent documentaries that support Oswald alone
as JFK's killer. Dale Myers won an emmy for his exact, computerized
reconstruction of the Zapruder film. Other examples abound. Shame on
you for not recognizing some real outstanding scientific film work
that debunk the "Anyone But Oswald" point of view.

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Sep 13, 2007, 11:19:55 PM9/13/07
Dale Myers made a CARTOON.

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

chuck schuyler

Sep 13, 2007, 11:56:18 PM9/13/07
On Sep 13, 10:19 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> Dale Myers made a CARTOON.

The fact that you won't engage in a debate about the merits of what he
produced, or even acknowledge that his award winning work is
considered excellent by industry professionals, speaks volumes about
what a frustrated, warped old man you are.

By the way, you've got a lot of nerve calling his work a cartoon. Your
website is terrible...poor graphics, misspellings, out-of-date
theories, cartoonish blood-splatter marks at your homepage that I
guess are tastelessly symbolic of the 313 headshot...it's a real joke.

Isn't there a bingo game you can haunt somewhere? Have you already
frittered away the social security check this month?

tomnln

Sep 14, 2007, 12:28:57 AM9/14/07
If you open the door for Insults, we're gonna talk about your AIDS Problem
you KOOK-SUCKER.

You would be much better off gettin your ass Kicked over
evidence/testimony>>>

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

I have Plenty more after you to address these from YOUR evidence/testimony.

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

cdddraftsman

Sep 14, 2007, 12:45:32 AM9/14/07
> > that debunk the "Anyone But Oswald" point of view.- Hide quoted text -

Forensic recreation ! Asshole . Admissible in a court of law
Nut'O'sacks !
Go Suck A Trucker ! ....................tl

BTW , Have those zipper burns on your chin healed yet ?

tomnln

Sep 14, 2007, 12:46:44 AM9/14/07
Imitation is the Highest Form of Hero Worship.

You should stick to your Pornmo collection instead of stealing my lines.

WHO is tom lowery?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

chuck schuyler

Sep 14, 2007, 1:23:33 AM9/14/07
On Sep 13, 11:28 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> If you open the door for Insults, we're gonna talk about your AIDS Problem
> you KOOK-SUCKER.

Great comeback.

> You would be much better off gettin your ass Kicked over
> evidence/testimony>>>

You've got zero. Loser. You live in a dreamworld where you are some
sort of "researcher" contributing to our "understanding" of 11/22/63.
If you only knew how pathetic you sound. I'm sure your fellow
octogenarians at the dialysis center laugh behind your back when you
start spewing your "Three Tramps on the Knoll" baloney.

> I have Plenty more after you to address these from YOUR evidence/testimony.

Hurry up and post something that hasn't been debunked a zillion times.

David Von Pein

Sep 14, 2007, 1:42:44 AM9/14/07
>>> "Why is it that you {LN} folks leave the lurkers to trust what is written? If what you say is true, why can't you produce VIDEO evidence from the people who were THERE and in their own WORDS?" <<<

And if specific VIDEOS don't exist to prove all of these various
things to the complete satisfaction of one Gilbert Jesus, then the LN
case immediately dies a quick death....is that about the size of the
situation as she currently exists, Mr. Gil-Kook?

I wonder what crazy CT rulebook Gil J. got that guideline out of --
"CT Kookbook Vol. 79" perhaps?

But, okay, Gil, here's one for you linked below, showing Abe Zapruder
in 1967. It's pretty much a "pro-LN" video, although for some silly
reason the video is cut off in mid-sentence, so I'll provide the key
words uttered by Mr. Zapruder just after the video's chopped off.

The entire Zapruder quote is below the video link, which IMO is,
indeed, a good quote from a CT-refuting perspective.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_RS-_yS2ZUw

"I'm not a ballistic expert, but I believe if there were shots that
were coming by my right ear, I would hear a different sound. I heard
shots coming from--I wouldn't know which direction to say--but it was
proven from the Texas Book Depository. And they all sounded alike;
there was no different sound at all." -- Abraham Zapruder; June 1967;
Via Part 2 of CBS-TV's Special 4-Part Documentary, "A CBS NEWS
INQUIRY: THE WARREN REPORT" (c.1967)

===========

And there are many other "LN"-favoring video examples that can be
culled from that very same 1967 CBS-TV "Warren Report" broadcast (for
which I do have "VIDEO PROOF", btw, on a VHS taped recording). Or does
a video have to show up on YouTube specifically to be valid in Gil-
Kook's mind?

Here are more such examples that I culled from that CBS television
broadcast (now keep in mind this text comes from my having written
down, via the videotape, the verbatim words of these witnesses who
appeared ON CAMERA for the CBS-TV documentary).....

Concerning the initial "Mauser" rifle identification made by the
Dallas police, I present Seymour Weitzman's on-camera remarks:

SEYMOUR WEITZMAN -- "Mr. Boone was climbing on top and I was down on
my knees looking. And I moved a box and he moved a carton, and there
it was. And he, in turn, hollered we had found the rifle."

EDDIE BARKER (CBS NEWS) -- "What kind of gun did you think it was?"

WEITZMAN -- "To my sorrow, I looked at it and it looked like a Mauser,
which I said it was. But I said the wrong one; because just at a
glance, I saw the Mauser action....and, I don't know, it just came out
as words it was a German Mauser. Which it wasn't. It's an Italian type
gun. But from a glance, it's hard to describe; and that's all I saw,
was at a glance. I was mistaken. And it was proven that my statement
was a mistake; but it was an honest mistake."

~~~~~~~~

In his first interview since his 1964 Warren Commission testimony,
JFK's primary autopsy physician, Dr. James Humes, vividly describes
JFK's head wounds to Dan Rather and the CBS audience:

DAN RATHER -- "About the head wound....there was only one?"

DR. HUMES -- "There was only one entrance wound in the head; yes,
sir."

RATHER -- "And that was where?"

DR. HUMES -- "That was posterior, about two-and-a-half centimeters to
the right of the mid-line posteriorly."

RATHER -- "And the exit wound?"

DR. HUMES -- "And the exit wound was a large, irregular wound to the
front and right side of the President's head."

RATHER -- "Now can you be absolutely certain that the wound you
describe as the entry wound was in FACT that?"

DR. HUMES -- "Yes, indeed, we can. Very precisely and
incontrovertibly. The missile traversed the skin and then traversed
the bony skull....and as it passed through the skull it produced a
characteristic coning or bevelling effect on the inner aspect of the
skull. Which is scientific evidence that the wound was made from
behind and passed forward through the President's skull."

RATHER -- "This is very important....you say there's scientific
evidence....is it conclusive scientific evidence?"

DR. HUMES -- "Yes, sir; it is."

RATHER -- "Is there any doubt that the wound at the back of the
President's head was the entry wound?"

DR. HUMES -- "There is absolutely no doubt, sir."

~~~~~~~~

John Connally was interviewed by Eddie Barker about the events in
Dallas. Let's listen to this very revealing conversation, which
totally shatters a commonly-believed conspiracy-oriented myth about
Connally and the SBT:

CONNALLY -- "The only way that I could ever reconcile my memory of
what happened and what occurred, with respect to the One-Bullet Theory
is....it HAD to be the SECOND bullet that might have hit us both."

EDDIE BARKER -- "Do you believe, Governor Connally, that the first
bullet could have missed, the second one hit both of you, and the
third one hit President Kennedy?"

CONNALLY -- "That's possible. That's possible."

~~~~~~~~

With respect to the Tippit murder, witness Domingo Benavides was
interviewed by Eddie Barker at the Tippit murder site on Tenth Street
during Part 3 of the CBS broadcast. Benavides, in this 1967 interview,
now seemed absolutely certain that Lee Harvey Oswald was Tippit's
killer:

EDDIE BARKER -- "Is there any doubt in your mind that Oswald was the
man you had seen shoot Tippit?"

DOMINGO BENAVIDES -- "No, sir; there was no doubt at all. Period. I
could even tell you how he combed his hair and the clothes he wore and
what-have-you and the details....and if he'd had a scar on his face, I
could have probably told you about it. You don't forget things like
that."

~~~~~~~~

The man who first discovered the "Stretcher Bullet" at Parkland,
Darrell Tomlinson, was interviewed by CBS. Tomlinson said the
following:

QUESTION -- "As you think back, is there any doubt in your mind today
that the stretcher on which you found that bullet was the stretcher
that came off of the elevator?"

DARRELL C. TOMLINSON -- "Well, I know that. THAT I know. I just don't
know who was on that stretcher."

QUESTION -- "But the stretcher WAS on the elevator?"

TOMLINSON -- "Right."

QUESTION -- "And this was the elevator that Governor Connally would
have been placed on to go to the operating room?"

TOMLINSON -- "Yes, sir; that's the one he went up on."

~~~~~~~~

The CBS program also offers up videotaped comments from two more
Dealey Plaza witnesses, James Altgens and Charles Brehm. I haven't
logged in or typed out Altgens' exact words from the program (but I
certainly have the capabilities to do so in the future if someone
doesn't believe what I'm about to say), but Altgens told the CBS
cameras that ALL OF THE GUNSHOTS CAME FROM BEHIND THE PRESIDENT'S CAR.
No shots, therefore, came from the Grassy Knoll, per Ike Altgens.

And then we have Charles Brehm, who talks on camera from Dealey Plaza
(mainly to refute Mark Lane's comments about Brehm made in Lane's book
"Rush To Judgment", which was published the previous year):

BREHM -- "Mark Lane takes very great liberties with adding to my
quotation. I never said that any shot came from here [pointing toward
the Grassy Knoll] like I was quoted by Mr. Lane. Mr. Lane would like
me to have positively identified what I saw fly over here as
skull....although I told him I could not {identify it}....I did not
examine {it}....I thought it was....but I could not. So, he has added
his interpretations to what I said, and consequently that's where the
story comes from that I said that a shot come [sic] from up there
[pointing toward the Knoll again]. No shot came from up there [the
Knoll] at any time during the whole fiasco that afternoon."

~~~~~~~~

Cyril Wecht even provides an interesting on-camera comment that
certainly isn't damaging to the LN cause at all. Let's listen:

DR. WECHT -- "I have seen too many biological and physical variations
occur in forensic pathology to say that it would have been impossible.
I say that it is quite unlikely; I say that it is difficult for me to
accept....but I would have to admit that it is a possibility that his
body could have moved in that direction after having been struck by a
bullet that hit him in the back of the head."

~~~~~~~~

MORE EXCERPTS FROM THE '67 CBS PROGRAM CAN BE FOUND HERE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6b2a00b13bdc81ae

~~~~~~~~

And, of course, I could easily provide many more "pro-LN" video/film/
TV excerpts of witnesses saying things on camera that favor the "Lone
Assassin" scenario.

Does Gil-Kook REALLY think that no witnesses ever appeared on TV or in
motion-picture films in support of the general "Oswald Did It Alone"
point-of-view? If he does think that, he must be off his trolley.

Just a few examples:

Earlene Roberts is seen on camera in the 1964 United Artists motion
picture "Four Days In November", talking about what happened when Lee
Oswald came home at about 1:00 PM on November 22nd:

MRS. ROBERTS [speaking from 1026 North Beckley Avenue in early to mid
1964] -- "I just got the news about the President being killed and
went over to turn the television on....and the door opened and he
{LHO} comes in, in a hurry. I said, 'Ooh, you're in a hurry'...and he
never parted his lips, went to his room, got a short coat to put on,
and went on out to the bus stop....and that's the last I saw of him."

~~~~~~~~

Cab driver William Whaley (in "Four Days"):

WHALEY -- "...As I was comin' onto the intersection of Neely and North
Beckley, he {Oswald} said this'll do fine. I pulled over to the curb;
the fare was 95 cents; he handed me a dollar bill and got out; {he}
walked in front of my cab, across the street and that's the last I saw
of him."

~~~~~~~~

And Buell Wesley Frazier has quite a bit to say in that same '64 film
("Four Days"):

FRAZIER -- "As we were getting into the car, I saw the package. And I
said, 'What's the package, Lee?' .... and Lee said, 'Curtain rods'."

~~~~~~~~

Linnie Mae Randle was also interviewed for the "Four Days" movie. In
her own voice, we can hear this:

MRS. RANDLE -- "About 7:10 AM in the morning {November 22, 1963}, I
was preparing lunches; I looked out the window and saw a man--whom I
learned later was Mister Oswald--crossing the street with a package
approximately 2-and-a-half feet long. He proceeded across my carport,
and I opened the door to see where he was going, and I saw him put the
package into my brother's car."

~~~~~~~~

Johnny Brewer of Hardy's Shoe Store is also seen and heard in "Four
Days":

BREWER -- "I heard sirens coming down Jefferson Street and this man
walked into the lobby of the store there--matching the description
that they'd given out on the radio. The police cars made a U-turn and
went back down Jefferson. And this man walked out, up toward the Texas
Theater."

~~~~~~~~

And then there's the tons of videotaped "LN" witness comments that can
be culled from the 1986 TV Docu-Trial, "ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD".
Several examples can be found here:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ccd8645d5da3d91

tomnln

Sep 14, 2007, 12:40:58 PM9/14/07
Hey KOOK-SUCKER;
(sorry for the typo)

WHICH of these official records do you wanna debate?

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Sep 14, 2007, 3:59:21 PM9/14/07
Lowry's linking to McAdams again. Was McAdams there in Dealey Plaza
during the shooting ?

Speaking of credibility, how is McAdams credibility ? Lowry seems to
lean on his site a lot.

But he's really irrelevent, like Lowry. And here's why:

http://www.prouty.org/mcadams

Now if the trolls wanna answer my questions, feel free. But don't do
it with questions.

You look like you're dodging and running

tomnln

Sep 14, 2007, 4:40:07 PM9/14/07
I can 't figure out which of lowery's photos are really McAdams?

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message