Quote : Brennan To Police : "I Saw Lee Harvey Oswald In The Sixth Floor Snipers Nest" .... !

cdddraftsman

Aug 19, 2009, 2:18:15 AM8/19/09
www.eatme.com Go To Link !

"The central conclusion of the WC--that LHO alone committed the crime--
remains unchallenged by responsible, competent scholarship. The
countless conspiracy books which strenuously argue to the contrary
constitute one of the largest bodies of fraudulent work ever created.
They have much more to offer in the way of intrigue and excitement
than the truth .

Since the WC had irrefutable physical evidence on its side & since
their theory is the only conceivable one that fits that evidence, the
approach of the conspiracy authors has been to pretend the WC
perpetrated a lie of
monstrous proportions , thusly adding to their bs w/logical
absurdity's that are criminal .

They (JFK assassn. co-conspiring criminal research community) have
attacked the WC on virtually every front to promote wholesale
disbelief that a single individual could have committed the crime.
They present no clear affirmative proof of conspiracy, relying instead
on an inverse conclusion : if one individual could not have done it,
then more than one must have. They leave the who, what, when, where &
why to the reader's willing imagination and exhort others -the USG-to
get the complete "truth" out in a vast campaign of lies" .

John Locke

end ....

tl

Gil Jesus

Aug 19, 2009, 6:16:08 AM8/19/09
On Aug 19, 2:18�am, cdddaffy <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quote : Brennan To Police : "I Saw Lee Harvey Oswald In The Sixth Floor Snipers Nest" .... !

citation ?

Walt

Aug 19, 2009, 8:20:27 AM8/19/09
On Aug 19, 1:18 am, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> www.eatme.com Go To Link !
>
> "The central conclusion of the WC--that LHO alone committed the crime--
> remains unchallenged by responsible, competent scholarship. The
> countless conspiracy books which strenuously argue to the contrary
> constitute one of the largest bodies of fraudulent work ever created.
> They have much more to offer in the way of intrigue and excitement
> than the truth .

The countless conspiracy books which strenuously argue to the
contrary constitute one of the largest bodies of fraudulent work ever
created. They have much more to offer in the way of intrigue and
excitement than the truth .

On the contrary...... The truth is much more interesting and exciting
than the lie the government has handed us in 26 gold embossed volumes.
Why else would the murder still be avidly discussed after 45 years??

Since the WC had irrefutable physical evidence on its side & since
their theory is the only conceivable one that fits that evidence, the
approach of the conspiracy authors has been to pretend the WC
perpetrated a lie of monstrous proportions , thusly adding to their bs
w/logical absurdity's that are criminal .

If the evidence was irrefutable, we would be arguing the case after
all these years..... Apparently you don't have a clue whats happening
in the US this very day.....Americans are rising up and telling their
representatives that they are tired of all the lying coming from
Washington DC. This awakening and unrest has been brewing for 45
years.

They (JFK assassn. co-conspiring criminal research community) have
attacked the WC on virtually every front to promote wholesale
disbelief

They (JFK assassn. co-conspiring criminal research community) have
attacked the WC on virtually every front to promote wholesale
disbelief

NOT true,,, The "wholesale disbelief" is a manifestation born of the
lies ........ Clearly the american people have known for a long time
that Washinton DC is nothing less than a den of thieves, on which they
have turned their backs and tried to ignore. However the thievery
and corruption has become so prevalent ( the bastards are now stealing
money our great grandchildren will have to earn.) that americans can
no longer ignore the cutthroats.

Your a moronic fool John Locke

dcwi...@yahoo.com

Aug 22, 2009, 2:02:36 AM8/22/09
On Aug 18, 11:18 pm, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> www.eatme.com Go To Link !
>
> "The central conclusion of the WC--that LHO alone committed the crime--
> remains unchallenged by responsible, competent scholarship. The
> countless conspiracy books which strenuously argue to the contrary
> constitute one of the largest bodies of fraudulent work ever created.
> They have much more to offer in the way of intrigue and excitement
> than the truth .
>
> Since the WC had irrefutable physical evidence on its side & since
> their theory is the only conceivable one that fits that evidence, the
> approach of the conspiracy authors has been to pretend the WC
> perpetrated a lie of
> monstrous proportions

Mostly, the Commission was given bad data--twisted testimony, faked
radio logs, etc. They were steered in one direction & one only....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 22, 2009, 2:52:39 AM8/22/09

>>> "...faked radio logs..." <<<

LOL. Oh, great. Now the DPD radio logs are "faked" too.

Is there ANYTHING connected to the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder cases
that hasn't been "faked" or "planted" or "manufactured" or "twisted"
in some manner, per the CT-Kooks? Anything at all? I doubt it.

Heck, Jim DiEugenio now is hinting that both Wesley Frazier and Linnie
Mae Randle were liars....because DiEugenio has hinted that he thinks
it's quite possible (or probable) that Lee Oswald didn't carry ANY
large-ish paper bag into the TSBD at all on 11/22/63:

www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_6_review.html

Which, by definition, means that Jimmy D. has no choice but to now
call not only Buell Wesley Frazier a bald-faced liar...but DiEugenio
has to call Linnie Mae a liar as well regarding the "paper bag"
matter.

And when you stop to think about it for a minute longer, this is a
very strange position for a conspiracy theorist to take on the paper-
bag issue, because almost all CTers love to prop up Frazier's and
Randle's "length of the paper bag" testimony as rock-solid PROOF that
Oswald could not possibly have hauled his Mannlicher-Carcano into work
with him on the morning of the assassination (since both Frazier and
Randle thought that the length of Oswald's paper bag was too short to
hold the dismantled Carcano).

But now DiEugenio apparently will have to abandon the normal CTer "The
Bag Was Too Short" argument, in favor of his new "Oswald Had No Bag At
All" theory (or at least I think it might be a "new" DiEugenio theory;
but, who knows, maybe Jim's always suffered from this delusion
regarding the bag).

Jim's "No Bag At All" and "Frazier & Randle Were Liars" theories fall
to pieces from another standpoint too (besides the general initial
standpoint of the theory being utterly stupid and preposterous and
idiotic in the first place) -- because DiEugenio now has to believe
that even though Frazier and Randle must be liars, they were certainly
really rotten liars.

Why?

Because both of those witnesses (even though they apparently decided
to tell a huge lie about seeing Oswald with a long paper bag on
11/22/63) didn't make sure their SECONDARY LIE about the specific
LENGTH of the make-believe package would match the correct dimensions
of Oswald's dismantled Carcano rifle.

So, on one hand, we have Frazier and Randle deliberately lying about
seeing a package. But on the other hand, these two liars decided to
say something regarding the length of their invented bag that did not
mesh with their first lie.

If Frazier and Randle lied about the bag, then why on Earth wouldn't
they have made doubly certain that they went whole hog with their
fairy tale and testify that the length of the "bag" was LONG ENOUGH TO
HOLD OSWALD'S RIFLE?

At the very least, per DiEugenio's loopy theory, Frazier and Randle
would have been wishy-washy and uncertain when it came to any kind of
precise dimensions of this "bag" (like "27 inches") that each of them
invented from whole cloth, so that CTers couldn't later say what they
all do say today: "The bag is too short! Oswald's innocent!"

That type of declaration from conspiracy theorists kind of defeats the
whole purpose of the original "I Saw LHO With A Bag" lie to begin
with, doesn't it?

Another big part of Jim's "No Bag" nonsense is derived from the fact
that Jack Dougherty testified that he did not remember seeing Oswald
carry anything into the Depository on November 22. (But we must also
keep in mind that these words also came out of Mr. Dougherty's mouth
during his Warren Commission session: "I just caught him [LHO] out of
the corner of my eye".)

DiEugenio, naturally, doesn't care about that last quote attributed to
Jack Dougherty, which should certainly make any reasonable person stop
and think twice before utilizing Dougherty's testimony as anything
even close to being definitive PROOF that Oswald didn't carry any
package into the Book Depository on the day of JFK's murder,
particularly in light of the irrefutable and ironclad testimony to the
contrary given by TWO other witnesses who positively DID see Oswald
with a large bag that morning -- Buell Wesley Frazier and Linnie Mae
Randle. (And those two witnesses saw more of Oswald that day than
Dougherty did, and certainly can't be said to have only gotten a look
at LHO "out of the corner of [their eyes]".)

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Aug 22, 2009, 3:13:23 AM8/22/09
On Aug 21, 11:52 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> LOL. Oh, great. Now the DPD radio logs are "faked" too.

shithead, you haven't a chance here, its a testament to your own
stupidity that you keep on posting your nutter-troll nonsense.....

btw, HSCA determined a conspiracy did in President Kennedy, so why no
get your hot logic on the ball and find the co-conspirators, ya
fucking meat-head you!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 22, 2009, 4:03:38 AM8/22/09

>>> "HSCA determined a conspiracy did in President Kennedy, so why no[t] get your hot logic on the ball and find the co-conspirators, ya fucking meat-head you!" <<<

Good job, Mr. Crackhead/Crackpipe (that's Healy) -- keep pretending
that you actually believe ANYTHING uttered by the HSCA (even their
bogus "4th Shot" declaration), even though we all know that there
isn't a single conspiracy theorist on the planet (that I'm aware of)
that actually believes the HSCA's 4-shot scenario.

And that's because all of you Anybody-But-Oswald kooks believe that a
frontal shot HIT John F. Kennedy, whereas the HSCA said no such thing.

And almost all CTers think the HSCA is full of even more shit, because
most CTers think that at least TWO bullets struck JFK from the front.

So, CTers don't accept the "4th Shot" findings of the HSCA any more
than LNers do.

Try again, Kook Healy, because your last post was retarded (as per
usual).

dcwi...@yahoo.com

Aug 22, 2009, 12:23:51 PM8/22/09

> LOL. Oh, great. Now the DPD radio logs are "faked" too.

Thank you. As I drifted off to sleep last night, I thought, Wait! Did
I say "logs"? Well, I meant to say, radio-log *transcriptions*.
Sorry, eagle-eye....
dw

> Is there ANYTHING connected to the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder cases
> that hasn't been "faked" or "planted" or "manufactured" or "twisted"
> in some manner, per the CT-Kooks? Anything at all? I doubt it.

You doubt wrong. I live & die by the logs themselves, which can't
have been tampered with. (Mistranscribed, yes.) And Insp Sawyer
mainly dies by them! Talbert nailed him circa 1 o'clock! Pack it in,
believers that Sawyer was outside when the hulls were found on the 5th
floor! When he radios "we found" he means "we found"--he was there.
No mistaking floors. Sawyer case closed....