David Von Pein

Aug 12, 2009, 10:35:03 PM8/12/09

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,975.msg13123.html#msg13123

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,975.msg13129.html#msg13129

>>> "They [the forever-unnamed "real killers" of JFK] came down with Jack Dougherty by one of the north-west elevators, David, that's what I assume." <<<

Both of the freight elevators were hung up on the fifth floor right
after the assassination. We know this is true because Roy Truly and
Marrion Baker were yelling (from the first floor) for somebody to
release the elevators. And this was about one minute or so after the
shooting.

So there's no way any "mystery gunman" could have used those
elevators. In such a make-believe case, the mystery killer takes one
of the elevators to the first floor...and then the elevator used by
the mystery killer needed to go back UP to the fifth floor and get
stuck...all before Truly and Baker arrived at the back of the
building. That's just silly.

The reason Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles didn't see Oswald on the
stairs is incredibly simple...but no CTer wants to believe it:

Oswald was on the stairs BEFORE Adams and Styles used those same
stairs. That fact couldn't be more obvious.

Plus: CTers never bother to answer this sticky-wicket of an inquiry
either:

Why didn't Styles and Adams SEE or HEAR Truly and Baker as those two
men were making their way up those very same stairs?

Again, the obvious answer is --- The women weren't on the stairs until
AFTER all three of the other people (Oswald, Truly, and Baker) had
already utilized the stairs to get where they were going.

>>> "Do you totally discount anyone taking an elevator down immediately following the shooting?" <<<

Yes, I do totally discount that possibility. And that's due to the
timing that's involved here. We know for a fact that Truly and Baker
rushed to the back of the building in an effort to use those elevators
within about 60 to 70 seconds (or so) of the last shot being fired.
And when Truly and Baker reached the northwest corner, both elevators
were stuck on an upper floor.

So if Dougherty had utilized one of those elevators to get from the
fifth floor to the first floor, it stands to reason that the elevator
that was used by Dougherty would probably have still been on the first
floor when Truly and Baker scurried to the back of the building within
about a minute after the shooting.

Yes, I suppose it would have been physically possible for Dougherty
(or someone else) to use one of the two freight elevators, and to take
that elevator down to Floor #1, and then have the elevator go back UP
to the fifth floor (where it got stuck and couldn't be brought down by
Roy S. Truly just seconds later).

But if that latter scenario is an accurate one -- who was it who
called for the elevator to go back UP to the fifth floor after
Dougherty (or whoever) used it? Or did Dougherty supposedly utilize
the one "automatic" elevator among the two freight elevators that were
available?*

* = I.E., maybe he closed the gate on the elevator after he got down
to the first floor, so that the elevator would automatically go back
UP to the floor Dougherty just vacated. Which is just exactly what Lee
Oswald wanted Charles Givens to do with that very same elevator at
approximately 11:55 AM on November 22nd, with Oswald asking Givens
(possibly twice) to send the elevator back up to him on the sixth
floor.

But, then too, if that last paragraph I just wrote is true, you need
to ask yourself -- Why did Jack Dougherty (or whoever) want to send an
empty elevator back up to the fifth floor at approximately 12:31 PM on
11/22/63?

Or do some conspiracy theorists want to speculate that Mr. Dougherty
was a "conspirator", and that he sent the elevator back upstairs so
that it couldn't be used by the police immediately after the
assassination?

I think there ARE some conspiracy buffs who DO like to call Jack
Dougherty a "mysterious" figure in the assassination mosaic. But if
that's so, those CTers should be scratching their heads really hard
when it comes to Dougherty's claim that he didn't remember seeing
anything in Lee Oswald's hands when Dougherty saw Oswald enter the
Depository at about 8:00 AM on the morning of November 22nd.

Because if Dougherty had been in the process of "framing" Lee Oswald
that Friday in Dallas, then why on Earth would Dougherty tell the
Warren Commission that Oswald probably did NOT carry any lengthy
package into the building on 11/22/63? It doesn't add up.

>>> "Now, if Jack Dougherty was on the 5th/6th floor collecting stock why couldn't he have called the elevator (East one) back up?" <<<

You mean AFTER Dougherty had already descended to the first floor
after the assassination? As asked previously, why would anyone want to
do that?

Footnote about Dougherty:

I've heard from a few people that Jack Dougherty was possibly a little
bit mentally unstable as of 11/22/63. I've never confirmed that piece
of information however (nor have I ever attempted to confirm it, quite
frankly). But if Dougherty wasn't quite playing with a full deck, it
would certainly explain some of the very odd (and laughable) things
that he told the Warren Commission in 1964. More on that at the link
below.

EXAMINING THE TESTIMONY OF JACK DOUGHERTY:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b7f9edba0d3a8fbe

aeffects

Aug 13, 2009, 3:47:16 AM8/13/09
On Aug 12, 7:35 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the lone nut-troll disinfo>

no free advertising asshole....

j leyden

Aug 13, 2009, 9:31:14 PM8/13/09

No wonder you post under a screen name, healy/aeffects. You don't
want anyone you know googling you and saying, "Oh, my God. This guy
is a foul-mouthed, illiterate idiot.

JGL