A HARD THING FOR CONSPIRACY THEORISTS TO OVERCOME

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 2:21:17 PM4/10/08

The Illogic Of JFK's Head Wounds (If You're A CTer, That Is):

I wonder if anybody has yet figured out a way for a high-speed bullet
entering John F. Kennedy's head from the RIGHT-FRONT (i.e., Grassy
Knoll), per many/most CTer beliefs, to leave behind a huge gaping hole
in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR of JFK's head, and yet have this Magical Missile
(somehow!) LEAVE THE SCALP IN THE BACK OF KENNEDY'S HEAD COMPLETELY
INTACT AND UNDAMAGED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.

Has anyone been able to figure out this mystery yet? I sure haven't.
Other than to say the obvious -- The CTers who believe this are nuts!

Of course, there are also the various sub-topics with respect to JFK's
head, such as the fact that the LEFT SIDE of Kennedy's head suffered
NO DAMAGE at all (in addition to the "No Right-Rear Scalp Damage"
too).

Plus, there's also the fact that there were no bullet fragments found
in the LEFT hemisphere of John Kennedy's head at all.

So that makes the "Knoll Shooter" promoters 0-for-3 in my view.

Of course, the CTers who think that Kennedy was shot in the head from
the front can always go down "THE PHOTOS ARE ALL FAKES" path (as most
conspiracy-loving kooks do, indeed, travel down, even though the HSCA
said that ALL of the autopsy pictures are "unaltered" in any way
whatsoever; but CTers, as always, feel it's just okay to ignore
anything being uttered by an "Official Government" body).

To stress my main point again (via the opinion that the pictures
linked below are GENUINE and are NOT FAKES, which, of course, IS the
truth of the matter).....

How would it be even remotely possible for a bullet to leave a huge
hole in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR portion of President Kennedy's head and yet
have the REAR SCALP of that same President Kennedy look like this (in
the autopsy pictures below) after such a shooting event?

Was Kennedy's scalp made of bullet-proof cast iron or some other
impossible-to-penetrate material? Lacking that type of crazy
explanation, I cannot see how it would be possible for a bullet that
caused the amount of damage to the RIGHT-REAR of JFK's skull that most
CTers think it DID cause, to NOT have penetrated the RIGHT-REAR scalp
of Kennedy's head and caused at least SOME visible damage to the outer
scalp of the President.

In a word -- Impossible. .....

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/imagehosting/2264947bcd5656b0fd.jpg

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/BE5_HI.jpg

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 10, 2008, 5:09:20 PM4/10/08
How do you get a lemon sized hole in the right rear of JFK's head with a
rear entry shot? Lone nutters can't figure that out-every single
Parkland doctor's earliest descriptions, are not describing an entrance
wound.

You can't possibly believe the intact back of the head photograph is
accurate do you? If so, there's no reason to ever listen to anything you
say... again.If it was you could take any 3 people off the street, and
within minutes & easily determine t whether it was an EOP, or cowlick
entrance...all 3 Bethesda Pathologists could not make such an innocent
mistake....Laz

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 5:44:02 PM4/10/08

>>> "How do you get a lemon sized hole in the right rear of JFK's head with a rear entry shot?" <<<

You don't.
And there is no such hole.
Obviously.

>>> "You can't possibly believe the intact back of the head photograph is accurate--do you?" <<<

Of course it's accurate. There's not even the slightest chance that
this photo has been "altered"/"faked":

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/imagehosting/2264947bcd5656b0fd.jpg

"From the reports of the experts' analyses of the autopsy
photographs and X-rays, the evidence indicates that the autopsy
photographs and X-rays were taken of President Kennedy at the time of
his autopsy and that they had not been altered in any manner." -- 7
HSCA 41

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA_Vol7_0026a.htm

LazKook evidently suddenly thinks that LNers are going to change their
minds about the autopsy photos and X-rays after XX number of years/
decades--even with "7 HSCA 41" in full view for all to read for all
time.

This X-ray, even more than the above autopsy picture, proves all
Parkland "BOH" witnesses to be wrong:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA_Vol7_0061b.htm

>>> "If so, there's no reason to ever listen to anything you say." <<<

As if you (or any kook like you) ever has in the first place.

BTW, how do you get around the "unaltered" language in 7 HSCA 41, Laz?

Just wondering.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 11, 2008, 4:29:19 PM4/11/08
On Apr 10, 2:21 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> The Illogic Of JFK's Head Wounds (If You're A CTer, That Is):

"I wonder if anybody has yet figured out a way for a high-speed bullet
entering John F. Kennedy's head from the RIGHT-FRONT (i.e., Grassy
Knoll), per many/most CTer beliefs, to leave behind a huge gaping hole
in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR of JFK's head, and yet have this Magical Missile
(somehow!) LEAVE THE SCALP IN THE BACK OF KENNEDY'S HEAD COMPLETELY
INTACT AND UNDAMAGED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER."

I like how Dave skips over the matter of how a low-to-medium velocity
rifle (Mannlicher-Carcano) could generate a high-velocity bullet in
the first place (and this was listed on the death certificate as the
official cause of death), so let's ask him yet again. Dave, how does
this happen?

The scalp was not intact as all the doctors and nurses stated who
worked on the President at Parkland hospital. He had a fist size
defect in the occipital on the right-rear side of his head. This is
quite possible to explain if one considers the shot could have come
straight on with the shooter near the triple underpass. Remember, the
press, including Altgens, were banned from standing up there, yet
others were allowed, how come? Also, answer how a shot from behind
and to the left did NOT destroy the left-front side of JFK's head/
face? Why did the damage limited to the right side when it was not a
straight on shot? Of course I don't expect any anwers to these
questions from Dave. Cue the crickets.

"Has anyone been able to figure out this mystery yet? I sure haven't.
Other than to say the obvious -- The CTers who believe this are nuts!"

What mystery are you talking about? The one where the WC felt it was
unnecessary to view the autopsy photos and x-rays? Or study the
autopsy report in detail?

"Of course, there are also the various sub-topics with respect to
JFK's head, such as the fact that the LEFT SIDE of Kennedy's head
suffered NO DAMAGE at all (in addition to the "No Right-Rear Scalp
Damage" too)."

Yes, how can an alleged shot from the left-rear not cause any damage
to the left-front of JFK's head?

"Plus, there's also the fact that there were no bullet fragments found
in the LEFT hemisphere of John Kennedy's head at all."

Well this is not known as much of JFK's brain seeped out of the
massive right-rear hole in his head taking many fragments with it, but
still several saw 30-40 tiny dust-like particles in his head. Too bad
the brain went missing from the National Archives like it did or
perhaps were would know for sure what type of fragments were in his
head. Why was the brain not prosected and checked properly for these
fragments? How did a full-metal jacketed bullet fragment so much when
it is designed not to in the first place?

"So that makes the "Knoll Shooter" promoters 0-for-3 in my view."

You have a very distorted view as 2/3rds of those asked said the shots
originated from the Grassy Knoll. Where are`the photos of a mass
exodus of people rushing TO the TSBD again? How come all the photos
show people rushing to and up the GK? Why are none of the people in
the photos in front of the TSBD at the known time of the shots looking
up?

"Of course, the CTers who think that Kennedy was shot in the head from
the front can always go down "THE PHOTOS ARE ALL FAKES" path (as most
conspiracy-loving kooks do, indeed, travel down, even though the HSCA
said that ALL of the autopsy pictures are "unaltered" in any way
whatsoever; but CTers, as always, feel it's just okay to ignore
anything being uttered by an "Official Government" body)."

They are faked. The people involved in taking them have stated they
are not the same in total and in some cases the paper is shown NOT to
be the type used by the technicians who took them. How do we know
this? They kept some of the paper and it has been compared. Anyone
with normal vision can see the BOH photo is NOT JFK's BOH, the hair is
too short for starters as the person had a military or police short
cut. It is also very wet when the hair outside the matte overlay is
dry.

"To stress my main point again (via the opinion that the pictures
linked below are GENUINE and are NOT FAKES, which, of course, IS the
truth of the matter)....."

Sure they are, but what does it matter in the case of the WC as they
DIDN'T even bother to look at them!!

"How would it be even remotely possible for a bullet to leave a huge
hole in the FAR-RIGHT-REAR portion of President Kennedy's head and yet
have the REAR SCALP of that same President Kennedy look like this (in
the autopsy pictures below) after such a shooting event?"

The right scalp was NOT intact and over 40 people at Parkland said
this. We can throw in SS agents Kellerman and Hill as well. Then
toss in two FBI agents named Siebert and O'Neill who saw a massive
rear wound. The folks who took the real autopsy photos and x-rays can
be added. Those who prepared the body for transport can be added to
the list. The embalmer can be tossed in as well. The cops riding
close to the limo and several close witnesses can be added for good
measure. And finally, the one who was closest to the event, Jackie,
can be added. Why did the WC ommit her description of the wounds
again?

"Was Kennedy's scalp made of bullet-proof cast iron or some other
impossible-to-penetrate material?"

No, and that is why it is so strange that the skull caused a FMJ
bullet to disintegrate so fully when another bullet of the same type
would hit and break three bones and cause seven wounds in two men and
come out virtually pristine. How does this happen again? Play the
cricket soundtrack here.

"Lacking that type of crazy explanation, I cannot see how it would be
possible for a bullet that caused the amount of damage to the RIGHT-
REAR of JFK's skull that most CTers think it DID cause, to NOT have
penetrated the RIGHT-REAR scalp of Kennedy's head and caused at least
SOME visible damage to the outer scalp of the President."

You are so funny, you are earning your checks with this one. Trying
to make up for those blunders a few weeks ago, right? The right rear
of the President's head was gone, many, many people saw this, NO one
really saw a small bullet hole of entrance in the back of the head.
Why couldn't the Clark Panel agree with the autopsy doctors on the
location of this alleged wound again? Explain why the left-front of
JFK's face was intact when he was allegedly shot from behind and to
the left of him.

"In a word -- Impossible. ....."

You have summed up the whole official theory in one word. Great job!!

aeffects

Apr 11, 2008, 5:00:09 PM4/11/08
On Apr 10, 2:44 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> You don't.
> And there is no such hole.
> Obviously.

> Of course it's accurate. There's not even the slightest chance that
> this photo has been "altered"/"faked":
>
> www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/imagehosting/2264947bcd5656b0fd.jpg
>
> "From the reports of the experts' analyses of the autopsy
> photographs and X-rays, the evidence indicates that the autopsy
> photographs and X-rays were taken of President Kennedy at the time of
> his autopsy and that they had not been altered in any manner." -- 7
> HSCA 41
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA...

> LazKook evidently suddenly thinks that LNers are going to change their
> minds about the autopsy photos and X-rays after XX number of years/
> decades--even with "7 HSCA 41" in full view for all to read for all
> time.
>
> This X-ray, even more than the above autopsy picture, proves all
> Parkland "BOH" witnesses to be wrong:
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA...

> As if you (or any kook like you) ever has in the first place.
>
> BTW, how do you get around the "unaltered" language in 7 HSCA 41, Laz?
>
> Just wondering.

this from a Lone Nut Kook-ster whom when he shits needs to ask
Bugliosi how many sheets to use.... LMFAO

Maestro, the music tomorrow.....