KENNEDY-RELATED BOOKS, DVDs, VIDEOS, AND CDs

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2008, 6:00:19 PM2/24/08
THE TOPIC OF "JOHN F. KENNEDY" (BOTH HIS ALL-TOO-SHORT 1,037-DAY
PRESIDENCY AND HIS TRAGIC ASSASSINATION IN 1963) HAS BEEN RIPE OVER
THE YEARS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF A SEEMINGLY-ENDLESS STRING OF BOOKS,
VIDEOS, DVDs, CDs, AND CD-ROMs.

BELOW IS A LIST OF SUCH ITEMS PERTAINING TO THE LIFE AND DEATH OF THE
35TH U.S. PRESIDENT THAT I HAVE OBTAINED OVER A PERIOD OF YEARS.

WEBLINKS FEATURING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND/OR MY PERSONAL REVIEWS
HAVE BEEN PROVIDED FOR MANY OF THESE ITEMS AS WELL.....

BOOKS:

1.) Reclaiming History: The Assassination Of President John F.
Kennedy. ....
www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ee830e5f3d785a61
www.ReclaimingHistory.com
www.fora.tv/fora/fora_clip.php?cid=917
www.fora.tv/reclaiminghistory
www.wwnorton.com/catalog/spring07/004525.htm
www.amazon.com/dp/0393045250
www.amazon.com/Reclaiming-History-Assassination-President-Kennedy/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/-/1/ref=cm_cd_seo_fp_redir/105-4913190-2911629?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=0393045250
www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=7f8im4pic0&v=1
www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=8asjq3j40c&v=1

2.) The Warren Commission Report. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R224E9J6MWGA8
www.amazon.com/review/R3LYCRVOE8ACSG
www.amazon.com/review/R1K933MV9OCIDX

3.) With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Murder Of Officer J.D.
Tippit. ....
www.amazon.com/review/RX09PCPWL9RCH
www.jdtippit.com

4.) Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Assassination Of JFK. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R3HRQGJ9PFH6EZ
www.amazon.com/review/R6QFDI7SQZF88

5.) Oswald's Game. ....
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c2238388f0a72c3

6.) The JFK Myths: A Scientific Investigation Of The Kennedy
Assassination. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R6EGCI0WHHGAD

7.) Pictures Of The Pain: Photography And The Assassination Of
President Kennedy. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2MA8BUSBASWFR

8.) That Day In Dallas: Three Photographers Capture On Film The Day
President Kennedy Died. ....
www.amazon.com/review/RHXGG6PQ5QKV5

9.) National Nightmare On Six Feet Of Film: Mr. Zapruder's Home Movie
And The Murder Of President Kennedy. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R3DGQVHYL2HMQZ

10.) Kennedy And Lincoln: Medical And Ballistic Comparisons Of Their
Assassinations. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2Y8HMTWRF6L2Q

11.) November 22, 1963: You Are The Jury. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2C5UCFXVF7B4I

12.) Final Disclosure: The Full Truth About The Assassination Of
President Kennedy.

13.) Conspiracy Of One: The Definitive Book On The Kennedy
Assassination. ....
www.amazon.com/review/ROEPV7B8GNG96

14.) When The News Went Live: Dallas 1963. ....
www.amazon.com/review/RJTEB6UY458I8

15.) The Day Kennedy Was Shot: An Hour-By-Hour Account Of What Really
Happened On November 22, 1963. ....
www.amazon.com/review/RYD6JTWASP90K

16.) November 22: The Day Remembered.

17.) Who's Who In The JFK Assassination.

18.) No More Silence: An Oral History Of The Assassination Of
President Kennedy.

19.) A Simple Act Of Murder: November 22, 1963. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R3BEKTGVKJGI72

20.) President Kennedy Has Been Shot (Includes an Audio-CD).

21.) Silencing The Lone Assassin: The Murders Of JFK And Lee Harvey
Oswald.

22.) The Killing Of A President. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R39QVLDORM057K

23.) Four Days.

24.) The Death Of A President. ....
www.amazon.com/review/RGHDDNLTB60EQ

25.) One Brief Shining Moment: Remembering Kennedy.

26.) JFK: A Hidden Life.

27.) The Memories: JFK: 1961-1963.

VIDEOS AND DVDs (Video format is VHS, unless otherwise noted):

1.) The Kennedy Assassination (2-Tape Set)(From "Video Yesteryear").
Contains 4-plus hours of "As-It-Happened" NBC-TV coverage from
November 22, 1963. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R177NBVQ2GW9AC
www.amazon.com/review/R1PRKQRJXLNH2A
www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=7x7co2jkkg

2.) "As-It-Happened" JFK assassination coverage from CBS-TV. The
footage begins at the very beginning of the soap opera "As The World
Turns" at 1:30 PM (Eastern Time), 11/22/63. .... 3 Tapes. .... 16
total hours of November 1963 footage.

3.) "As-It-Happened" JFK assassination coverage from ABC-TV. .... 2
Tapes. .... 12 total hours of November 1963 footage.

4.) "As-It-Happened" JFK assassination coverage from WABC-TV in New
York City. Features a portion of an episode of "Father Knows Best",
mixed in with "breaking news" bulletins about the shooting in
Dallas. .... 2 total hours of 11/22/63 footage.

5.) Four Days In November (1964)(Richard Basehart narrates)(MGM/UA
Home Video). .... Spectacular documentary film from famed producer
David L. Wolper, chronicling the events surrounding John F. Kennedy's
assassination. ....
www.amazon.com/review/R1ACSVLKDMJIL2
www.amazon.com/review/R31H8G9XY0TTFA
www.amazon.com/review/RW4LAECVAW7I9

6.) On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald (1986 Cable-TV Docu-Trial, featuring
Vincent Bugliosi as prosecuting attorney vs. Gerry Spence as Oswald's
lawyer). .... Actual witnesses to JFK's assassination give testimony
during this 5.5-hour televised Docu-Trial. .... Witnesses appearing
include: Wesley Frazier, Charles Brehm, Eugene Boone, Bill Newman,
Harold Norman, Ruth Paine, Marrion Baker, Lyndal Shaneyfelt, Paul
O'Connor, Vincent Guinn, Ted Callaway, Nelson Delgado, and Johnny
Brewer. ....

Dr. Cyril Wecht, noted JFK conspiracy advocate, also appears as a
witness. Wecht's lively confrontation with prosecuting attorney
Bugliosi is truly classic stuff. Mr. Bugliosi is on top of his game
when questioning Dr. Wecht regarding the whereabouts of the bullet
that Wecht claims went through JFK but did not hit Governor Connally,
who was seated in front of President Kennedy---

"It's coming on a downward path, Cyril! It's coming on a downward path
into the Presidential limousine, goes through the President's body,
misses Governor Connally, and MAGICALLY also misses the driver and
doesn't do ANY damage to the Presidential limousine?!?! ... What
happened to that PRISTINE bullet when it came through President
Kennedy's body?!" ....

Some of the most intense (and very interesting) testimony during "On
Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald" comes from Ruth Paine, who, even 23 years
after the horrible Friday in 1963, still feels the pain of that day.
That fact comes through loud and clear via her emotion-filled comments
to both Mr. Bugliosi and Mr. Spence during her time on the witness
stand. This whole "trial" provides a fascinating and very unique look
at a sad chapter in American history. ....
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ccd8645d5da3d91

7.) Peter Jennings Reporting -- The Kennedy Assassination: Beyond
Conspiracy (ABC-TV Documentary)(DVD-R). ....
www.amazon.com/review/RRZZFH5PKSW23

8.) JFK: The Story Behind The Story: Dallas, November 22, 1963 (2-Disc
DVD/CD-ROM Set). .... Features WFAA-TV and WFAA-Radio excerpts from
November 1963. .... Exclusive "40th Anniversary" product released in
2003 by Belo Interactive, Inc., in association with The Dallas Morning
News. ....
www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/spe/2003/jfk/112203jfk.html

9.) John F. Kennedy: Years Of Lightning, Day Of Drums (1964)(Gregory
Peck narrates). .... This is one of the very finest JFK documentaries
ever made. A first-class production all the way, including Mr. Peck's
stellar narration and the impeccable music score that was composed by
Bruce Herschensohn (who also wrote and directed the film). .... This
film was made in 1964, but it didn't premiere in movie theaters until
April of 1966. ....

Memorable quote from "Years Of Lightning, Day Of Drums":

"And it was true the President was killed. But it was also true that
the assassin missed his target, for he wanted John Kennedy to die; and
that he was unable to do. For no man can take away years of lightning
with a single day of drums."
www.box.net/shared/yiryu0tc0o

10.) JFK: Beyond The Magic Bullet ("Unsolved History" program)(The
Discovery Channel)(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R3OK5PR93U8YON

11.) Primary (Robert Drew Collection)(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R35XR8CKD9ZT6E

12.) Crisis: Behind A Presidential Commitment (Robert Drew Collection)
(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/RFW3PJGUZPJWY

13.) Being With John F. Kennedy (Robert Drew Archive).

14.) JFK: Breaking The News (PBS-TV)(DVD-R). ....
www.kera.org/tv/productions/jfk

15.) President Kennedy Has Been Shot (CNN Documentary)(DVD-R).

16.) Image Of An Assassination: A New Look At The Zapruder Film (MPI
Home Video)(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2M0203DF4J5CW

17.) JFK (Oliver Stone's 1991 feature film)(Warner Home Video)(2-Disc
DVD Set). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R1ZW3QU49S1AM1
www.amazon.com/review/R1149ZO198XSBH

18.) Beyond JFK: The Question Of Conspiracy (Warner Home Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/RZJX0UX72K2BU

19.) The Murder Of JFK: A Revisionist History (MPI Home Video)
(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/RXA1CIHFYENNL

20.) Who Killed JFK?: Facts, Not Fiction (CBS-TV News Special)(CBS/FOX
Video).

21.) Who Killed JFK: The Final Chapter? (CBS-TV News Special).

22.) A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren Report (1967; 4-Part CBS-TV News
Special Documentary). ....
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6b2a00b13bdc81ae

23.) Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? (1993; 3-Hour PBS-TV "Frontline"
Documentary). ....
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/oswald

24.) Who Shot President Kennedy? (PBS-TV)(1988 "NOVA" Special; Walter
Cronkite narrates).

25.) JFK: The End Of Camelot (Discovery Channel Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R21F4PC8LBE9ZW

26.) 11-22-63: The Day The Nation Cried (View Video)(DVD)(Also known
as -- JFK: The Day The Nation Cried: November 22, 1963).

27.) The Plot To Kill JFK: Rush To Judgment (Mark Lane's 1967
documentary film based on his book)(MPI Home Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2X352QQGK52CU

28.) JFK: The Case For Conspiracy (Robert Groden)(Delta Entertainment)
(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R3SW32NKVKITTR

29.) JFK: The Case For Conspiracy: Assassination Files (Robert Groden)
(Delta Entertainment)(DVD)(Also known as -- The Assassination
Films). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R1FO0Z0L90V09Y

30.) Rivals: JFK vs. Khrushchev (Republic Pictures Video).

31.) Rivals: Oswald vs. Ruby.

32.) The Warren Commission (A&E/The History Channel).

33.) Assassination & Aftermath: The Death Of JFK And The Warren Report
(20th Century With Mike Wallace)(A&E Home Video/The History Channel).

34.) The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes (Vestron Video).

35.) Two Men In Dallas (Tapeworm Video).

36.) Conflict In Cuba: Bay Of Pigs & Cuban Missile Crisis (20th
Century With Mike Wallace)(A&E Home Video/The History Channel).

37.) NBC White Papers: The Kennedy Era (2-Tape Set)(NBC News)(New
Video Group). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R1E7CZFP92PKM1

38.) John Fitzgerald Kennedy: A Celebration Of His Life And Times (3-
Tape Set)(Reader's Digest Video).

39.) The Secret Service (4-Tape Set)(A&E Home Video).

40.) Inside The Secret Service (White Star Video).

41.) Stalking The President (White Star Video).

42.) The Kennedys (MPI Home Video)(Also known as -- Kennedys Don't
Cry).

43.) The Kennedys -- The Early Years: 1900-1961 (PBS-TV)(DVD).

44.) The Kennedys -- The Later Years: 1962-1980 (PBS-TV)(DVD).

45.) LIFE In Camelot: The Kennedy Years (HBO Home Video).

46.) Thank You, Mr. President (45 minutes of clips from various JFK
Press Conferences; E.G. Marshall hosts)(Worldvision Home Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/RPN38KXIDFFOW
www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Press+Conferences
www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/JFK+in+History/John+F.+Kennedy+and+the+Press.htm
www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=ne5omp6w4k&v=1

47.) JFK: A Presidency Revealed (A&E Home Video/The History Channel)
(2-Disc DVD Set). .... Also includes two full-length A&E "Biography"
episodes: one on John F. Kennedy (double length; 90 minutes) and the
other on Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr. ....
www.amazon.com/review/RJ0EQOIRSI4GW

48.) Biography: Lee Harvey Oswald (A&E Home Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/RFL13UE1GN624
www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=dcqllomwwo&v=1

49.) Biography: John F. Kennedy, Jr.: 1960-1999 (A&E Home Video).

50.) Biography: Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (A&E Home Video).

51.) Biography: Jackie O.: In A Class Of Her Own (A&E Home Video).

52.) Jackie: Behind The Myth (PBS Home Video).

53.) The Life And Times Of John F. Kennedy (White Star Video).

54.) John F. Kennedy: The Commemorative Video Album (CBS/FOX Video).

55.) Jack: The Last Kennedy Film (CBS/FOX Video).

56.) ABC News Great T.V. News Stories -- The Great Debates: John F.
Kennedy vs. Richard M. Nixon (MPI Home Video).

57.) Kennedy And Nixon (A&E Home Video/The History Channel).

58.) The Men Who Killed Kennedy (A&E Home Video/The History Channel)
(2-Disc DVD Set). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R13YLHZQYXMVZY
www.amazon.com/review/R10A8UNAG60FJB

59.) Kennedy (1983 TV Mini-Series with Martin Sheen and Blair Brown)
(Lance Entertainment)(2-Disc DVD Set). .... Includes several bonus
programs on Disc 2, including "One Week In October" and the Tom Atkins
short (in-color) film "The Last Two Days". ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2ZL54PG4H2GIC

60.) One Week In October (IHF Video).

61.) The Missiles Of October (1974 TV-Movie starring William Devane
and Martin Sheen)(MPI Home Video)(DVD).

62.) Thirteen Days (2000 film starring Kevin Costner)(New Line Home
Video)(DVD).

63.) The Trial Of Lee Harvey Oswald (1977 TV-Movie starring Lorne
Greene/John Pleshette)(GoodTimes Home Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R3458DEJF9TFO4

64.) Ruby (1992 Theatrical Film)(Columbia/Sony Pictures)(DVD).

65.) JFK (1983 ABC-TV News Special; Peter Jennings narrates).

66.) 1963: A Television Album (CBS-TV Special).

67.) John F. Kennedy Remembered (NBC-TV Special).

68.) Kennedy vs. Wallace: A Crisis Up Close (PBS-TV Documentary).

69.) The Kennedy Mystique: Creating Camelot (Wellspring Media)(DVD).

70.) Complete CBS-TV and NBC-TV interviews with President John F.
Kennedy (circa 1963).

71.) Complete NBC-TV coverage of the JFK Inauguration (January 20,
1961).

72.) Complete NBC-TV coverage of JFK's Funeral (November 25, 1963).

73.) JFK: The Dallas Tapes (Produced by The Sixth Floor Museum At
Dealey Plaza).

74.) Films From The Sixth Floor Museum: John F. Kennedy And The Memory
Of A Nation. ....
www.sixthfloormuseum.com
www.amazon.com/review/R1E3GJA5W02RL9

75.) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Remembered (CBS/FOX Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2OMMUDJXAE2ZC

76.) A Tour Of The White House With Mrs. John F. Kennedy (Hollywood's
Attic Video). ....

NOTE: The Jackie-hosted "White House Tour", which originally aired on
network TV on February 14, 1962, can also be found on home video via
the CBS-produced videotape listed right above this one ("Jacqueline
Kennedy Onassis Remembered").

However, that CBS-TV program (made just after Jackie Kennedy's death
in 1994) has an edited, truncated version of the White House Tour,
despite the packaging expressly saying otherwise. The entire early
portion of the program, which has Jackie providing a history of the
White House, has been cut out of the CBS Video version.

77.) Making Of The President 1960.

78.) The Speeches Collection: John F. Kennedy (MPI Home Video).
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3a8c0d4e7c3c5e2e

79.) The LBJ Tapes (4-Tape Set)(White Star Video). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R1WUOAVZP8ZSXY
www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=kt8qtb3408&v=1

80.) JFK In Ireland (White Star Video).

81.) American Presidents: Kennedy/Nixon/Reagan (3-Tape Set)(Madacy
Video).

82.) Presidents (MPI Home Video).

83.) American Presidents (BFS Video).

84.) Air Force One (National Geographic Video).

85.) Air Force One: A History (A&E Home Video/The History Channel).

86.) Air Force One -- Flight II: The Planes And The Presidents (MPI
Home Video)(Charlton Heston hosts).

87.) "As-It-Is-Happening" news coverage from July 17, 1999 (A.M. hours
into afternoon; CNN footage) -- John F. Kennedy Junior's plane is
missing.

88.) Election Night 1960 (NBC-TV).

89.) Executive Action (1973 Theatrical Film)(Warner Home Video)
(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/RZDLCO3JOOSUV

90.) Oswald's Ghost (PBS Home Video)(DVD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R1S95P93PLA7OF

91.) 1963 Secret Service Assassination Reconstruction Film (Released
by the National Archives and Records Administration [NARA], in
conjunction with Amazon.com's custom DVD-On-Demand service)
(DVD-R). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2MY5BP9W41FRW
www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/2007/nr07-122.html
www.createspace.com/Products/DVDOnDemand.jsp

OTHER ITEMS (ON AUDIO CD AND CD-ROM):

1.) The Assassination Of John F. Kennedy: Four Days That Shocked The
World: November 22-25, 1963 (Audio CD). ....
www.amazon.com/review/R2VT60WYYA53CW

2.) JFK Assassination (MP3 CD)(8+ Hours of audio coverage). ....
www.otrcat.com/jfk.htm

3.) The JFK Assassination (MP3 CD)(7+ Hours of audio coverage)(146
individual MP3 files). ....
www.earthstation1.com/Merchant/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=E&Product_Code=JAMAC

4.) John F. Kennedy: 35th President Of The U.S.A. (Narrative and
Speech Highlights)(Audio CD).

5.) JFK Assassination: A Visual Investigation (CD-ROM)(Produced in
1993 by Medio Multimedia, Inc.).

www.JFK-Audio-Video-Page.blogspot.com

www.amazon.com/MY-JFK-BOOKSHELF/lm/28ASYKLX6VLXX

www.amazon.com/JFK-DVDs-&-VIDEOS/lm/1O3UUOWUPUED3

www.amazon.com/JFK-35TH-PRESIDENT/lm/23ISVQ4JAFW0G

www.amazon.com/NOVEMBER-22-1963/lm/KQOLQ16IYM9H

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2008, 5:41:31 AM3/16/08

http://jfkresearch.com/forum3/index.php?topic=5093.msg17615#msg17615

http://jfkresearch.com/forum3/index.php?topic=5093.msg17616#msg17616

>>> "Hello David, It's been some time since we last had any "cyber-communique" and I believe our last conversation trasnspired over at Lancer. I own "RH". That being said, I'll pick up where we last left off if I remember correctly. The FBI's insistence that the DPD change their inventory to read "light meter" rather than "camera". I can't find WHERE Bugliosi adequately addresses this issue or rationale for the FBI's request in his tome. WHY on earth would they insist that what the officers record they were looking at was not the obvious minox mini camera but rather a light meter and then document something they didn't said they observed. Can you expound? ... /s/ Jason [Vermeer]" <<<

Hi Jason. How are ya? ~waves~

RE: Vince Bugliosi, "RH", and the Minox camera/"light meter"......

There are three pages of "Reclaiming History" Endnotes (on the CD)
relating in some depth to the topic of Oswald's Minox camera. Here's
what VB has to say about this issue on those three "RH" pages:

"In a search of Ruth Paine's garage on November 23, 1963,
pursuant to a search warrant, Dallas detective Guy F. Rose seized a
"sea bag" of Oswald's that contained, among other items, a small
German-made Minox camera, used as a "spy camera" by both the Allies
and the Axis in the Second World War.

"Rose described it as about the size of "a half-pack of
cigarettes," and he said it was loaded with film. (7 H 231, WCT Guy F.
Rose; Eric Golz, "Oswald Camera Disappeared during FBI Investigation,"
Dallas Morning News, June 15, 1978)

"On November 26, when Rose and his partner, R. S. Stovall,
received a "Property Clerk's Invoice or Receipt" for all of Oswald's
personal property that they turned over to the Dallas Police
Department's Property Bureau, item number 375 listed "One Minox
camera," and item number 377 listed "two rolls of apparently exposed
Minox film" (CE 2003, 24 H 340).

"At some point within the next month or two--Rose did not
specify--he says that the FBI "tried to get me to change the records,"
claiming it wasn't a camera but a "light meter," in photography an
instrument for measuring the intensity of light (Earl Golz, "Oswald
Camera Disappeared during FBI Investigation," Dallas Morning News,
June 15, 1978).

"But former FBI agent Warren de Brueys, who with fellow agent
Vincent Drain delivered to the FBI in Washington, D.C., all of
Oswald's personal belongings that had been seized and turned over to
them by the Dallas Police Department, told Dallas Morning News
reporter Earl Golz in 1978, without any reservation, that there was no
effort not to disclose anything. "That would be the furthest thing
from our minds at that time," he said, but added that there were
"limitations as to what I can say. I signed the secrecy agreement
before leaving the Bureau" (Earl Golz, "Oswald Pictures Released by
FBI," Dallas Morning News, August 7, 1978).

"De Brueys and Drain's November 27, 1963, inventory lists a
"Minox Lightmeter" for item number 375 (item number 377 was listed as
two Minox cassettes, one containing film, and two containers with
unexposed Minox film) (HSCA Record 180-10083-10101, November 27, 1963,
p.17), which differs from the description in the Dallas Police
Department property list.

"And in a January 27, 1964, memo, FBI agent Thomas Lenihan in
Washington, D.C., wrote that the item the Dallas Police Department
turned over to the FBI (de Brueys and Drain) "should be listed as a
Minox light meter," not a camera. "But I know a camera when I see it,"
Rose said, "[and] the thing we got at Irving out of Oswald's seabag
was a Minox miniature camera. No question about it" (Earl Golz,
"Oswald Camera Disappeared during FBI Investigation," Dallas Morning
News, June 15, 1978; Sneed, No More Silence, p.340).

"And Bill Alexander, the chief felony prosecutor for the Dallas
district attorney's office, told me he personally saw the object and
it was "definitely a Minox camera" (Telephone interview of William
Alexander by author on March 15, 2004).

"The conspiracy community naturally is convinced that the FBI
took this position because the Minox camera was a spy camera, and such
a fact would point to an intelligence connection with Oswald,
something conspiracy theorists have always maintained existed (e.g.,
Fonzi, Last Investigation, p.10).

"Alexander dismisses this inference as being incorrect. "The
Minox camera was very popular back then. Because of its small size it
was ahead of its time. I had one myself, and in fact it's about
fifteen inches from me on my desk right now. Maybe the intelligence
community used this camera, but so did a lot of other
people" (Telephone interview of William Alexander by author on March
15, 2004).

"But what has complicated the matter further is that on January
31, 1964, the FBI did acknowledge obtaining a Minox camera from the
Paine residence, but the bureau said it belonged to Ruth Paine's
husband, Michael, not Oswald (FBI Record 124-10156-10098, January 31,
1964, pp.1-2).

"Apparently this small German-made camera was not that uncommon,
and was not--as conspiracy theorists would want us to believe--only
used by those in intelligence work.

"In a matter that some conspiracy theorists have erroneously
thought applied to Oswald's Minox camera, Earl Golz of the Dallas
Morning News wrote that "the serial number of the Minox camera
reportedly obtained from Mrs. Paine by the FBI was listed as 27259,
which did not exist among any of the Minox cameras distributed for
commercial sale in this country, according to Kurt Lohn, then in
charge of distribution for Minox Corp. in New York.

"All Minox cameras distributed in this country had six digits
starting with serial number 135,000, Lohn said, so 27259 'is not a
registered number . . . not a valid number'" (Earl Golz, "Oswald
Camera Disappeared during FBI Investigation," Dallas Morning News,
June 15, 1978).

"In early August 1978, pursuant to a Freedom of Information Act
request, the FBI released to the public thirty-five photographs from
Oswald's Minox camera (HSCA Record 180-10108-101081, June 12, 1978,
copies of the thirty-five photos).

"About twenty of the photos, per the Dallas Morning News's
analysis, show civilian scenes, apparently in Europe, and five
military scenes, which the Morning News assumed were either in the Far
East or in Central America (Earl Golz, "Oswald Pictures Released by
FBI," Dallas Morning News, August 7, 1978).

"As the reader can see, no one has nailed down the facts with
respect to the Minox camera issue, but since it was a camera that was
owned by civilians as well as those in intelligence work, and since
there's no evidence that Oswald was ever employed by any U.S. or
foreign intelligence agency, this whole issue seems to be a lot to do
about nothing.

"Even conspiracy theorist Anthony Summers suggests that if
Oswald had a Minox camera, he may have acquired it while working at
Jaggers-Chiles-Stovall (Summers, Conspiracy, p.159). One point is
clear. The HSCA has confirmed that there is a Minox camera at the
National Archives related to the Kennedy assassination, though it's
not clear whether it's the supposed Oswald camera or Michael Paine's
camera (12 HSCA 390).

"When conspiracy theorist John Armstrong went to the National
Archives in 1998 to photograph the Minox camera, he said, "It appeared
as though it had been filled with an unknown material to prevent it
from being opened, and to prevent anyone from observing the serial
number or the possible initials of Dallas police officers who found a
Minox camera in Ruth Paine's garage" (Jim Hargrove, "National Archives
Stonewalls Research on Minox Camera," posted on the Internet, June 14,
2002).

"In other words, instead of simply disposing of the little
camera, the evil conspirators who murdered Kennedy put it in the
archives and by trying to prevent it from being opened, hope that the
Armstrongs of the world won't be able to find the information they're
seeking from it.

"It should be noted that although Armstrong obviously suspects
that there's something very suspicious about Oswald owning such a
camera, he says he himself has "owned several Minox cameras." By the
way, John, where were you at 12:30 p.m. on November 22, 1963? What did
you say, John? Tulsa, Oklahoma? Can you prove it?" -- Vincent T.
Bugliosi; Pages 394-396 of "Reclaiming History" Endnotes (on CD-ROM);
c.2007

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 16, 2008, 5:55:18 AM3/16/08
The ass that Bugliosi is, doesn't allow him to just report the events,
yes he makes some good points herein but has to throw in his junk at the
end.

I wonder if Dale Myers got tired of the red baiting, hypocrisy, and
insults that Bugliosi, and Max Holland on the former utilize?

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2008, 11:53:18 PM3/16/08
>>> "The ass that Bugliosi is, doesn't allow him to just report the events, yes he makes some good points herein but has to throw in his junk at the end." <<<

I would have been sorely disappointed if Vince failed to call a kook a
kook.

Do you really think that Armstrong deserves to NOT be ridiculed as
much as humanly possible?

Get real (if possible for a CT-Kook to do so).

>>> "I wonder if Dale Myers got tired of the red baiting, hypocrisy, and insults that Bugliosi, and Max Holland on the former utilize?" <<<

You're nuts. Myers is a great "insulter". He can insult CT-Kooks with
the best of them (and with great style too). Just check out any of his
Blog articles:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Mar 17, 2008, 12:00:46 AM3/17/08

rumor has it, you can't cut it at jfkresearch, rumor has it you've
been thrown off every active JFK assassination research board out
there, but one.... can you hold your own there? What everyone wants to
know Davey Von Pein old pal is how much you made working for Bugliosi
and Myers? After all you're the quintessential disinfo agent, Dave....

Speak to us, ALL of us, Davey....

David Von Pein

Mar 17, 2008, 12:13:35 AM3/17/08

>>> "What everyone wants to know Davey Von Pein old pal is how much you made working for Bugliosi and Myers?" <<<

Including my medical insurance and all bonuses? Or sans all of those
frills and perks?

Be specific, Mr. Kook.

aeffects

Mar 17, 2008, 12:26:39 AM3/17/08
On Mar 16, 9:13 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Including my medical insurance and all bonuses? Or sans all of those
> frills and perks?

lol, c'mon man you know idependent contractors don't get perks, other
than the occasional cinder-block if you catch my drift.... the gross
Studley, what that 1099 says...that'll-do.....

David Von Pein

Mar 17, 2008, 12:28:01 AM3/17/08

http://jfkresearch.com/forum3/index.php?topic=5093.msg17619#msg17619

http://jfkresearch.com/forum3/index.php?topic=5093.msg17639#msg17639

>>> "You called this forum "a ghost town." If it is, why are you here??" <<<

Even a ghost town has a passing tumbleweed roll by every now and then.

>>> "You do not have all the bullets. Not even close." <<<

The LN side has all the bullets and fragments that aren't in the "Make-
Believe CT" drawer, that's for sure.

Conspiracy theorists like to pretend that additional bullets exist in
the case. Unfortunately, a "pretend" bullet doesn't hold much weight
with a jury. (Or at least...it shouldn't hold very much weight.)

>>> "There are fragments still in Connally's corpse than are missing from CE 399." <<<

I'm assuming you meant to put the word "more" in your last sentence
(between "are" and "fragments").

Of course, if that's what you meant to say, you couldn't be more
incorrect, because the total amount of bullet fragments that were
buried with Mr. Connally in 1993 wouldn't amount to half-a-grain, and
everybody knows it. Just check Dr. Gregory's detailed WC testimony.

Two related articles below:

TOO MANY CE399 BULLET FRAGMENTS IN JOHN CONNALLY? HARDLY:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7bf79593cce78406

IF BULLET CE399 DIDN'T INJURE GOVERNOR CONNALLY, WHAT BULLET DID?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f90802d6225a380e

>>> "Todd Vaughn [sic] and Jean Davison are long time members {of the "JFK RESEARCH ASSASSINATION FORUM"}." <<<

Oh, really? I didn't realize that. That's two (strong) points in your
Forum Favor, indeed. But have they ever written a post here? Or are
they merely visitors who never post (like I was for five months before
making my first actual "post" a few days ago)?

Anyway, no matter. I love Jean, though. More:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

>>> "Do you suppose that your reputation didn't precede you here?? But you were allowed in anyway. Now, the ball is in your court." <<<

I'll try not to dribble on your feet, Rich.

>>> "The members of the WC, each of them before they passed, admitted that they didn't believe their own report. So, why do you??" <<<

There's a very good reason for such an "OSWALD SHOT KENNEDY" belief in
the post-WC era. And that very good reason is --- the HSCA.

The HSCA fully agreed with the WC with respect to the number of
bullets that hit any victims in Limo SS-100-X and the HSCA fully
agreed with the WC with respect to the name of the one and only gunman
who fired any bullets that hit any victims on 11/22 -- Lee H. Oswald.

Imagine the coincidence of the WC and the HSCA BOTH GETTING THOSE LAST
TWO FACTS DEAD-WRONG!

But you (and many, many other CTers like you) think the WC and HSCA
BOTH got it wrong, don't you?

Amazing Governmental incompetence, huh? (Per CTers.)

>>> "The ones {Carcano bullets} purchased by the Marine Corps on behalf of the CIA??" <<<

Huh?

Plus: "WTF"?

Plus: WTF does the above have to do with Oswald shooting Kennedy on
Elm Street in Dallas in November of 1963? Anything at all? (Didn't
think so.)

>>> "There is one data point for Oswald taking a package to work: Buell Wesley Frazier/Linnie Mae Randle." <<<

That's two total "points", isn't it?

Anyway, to believe that anything OTHER than Rifle #C2766 [CE139] was
inside that paper bag that Oswald carried with him on the morning of
November 22nd is to believe in a fairy tale that would rival Aesop's
best effort.

More:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fb8cfb984a9b889c

And we know that Oswald didn't take any "lunch" bag to work on 11/22
either. How can we know that for sure? Because Oswald TOLD US so:

"He {LHO} didn't take his lunch because I remember right when I
got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was
going to buy his lunch that day." -- Buell Wesley Frazier

>>> "And why would Oswald buy a gun by mail order?" <<<

Shame on Mr. Oswald for not meeting a CTer's expectations of how he
should have obtained the weapon that he used to shoot some people in
Nov. '63.

He should have called you first, Rich, before he mailed in that
Klein's coupon. You could have set him straight.

>>> "As for Bugliosi, I paid 20 cents for his book. I overpaid." <<<

You want me to get you a refund?

>>> "You can tell him {VB} he can come here and address the issues -- but he wouldn't last a nanosecond, because we don't allow personal attacks." <<<

You want to spoil everybody's fun, don't you Rich? ~sniff~

www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=7f8im4pic0&v=1

>>> "One of our best supporters, Jim Fetzer, has issued his smoking guns -- you can start there." <<<

<LOL Break>

Already done that (see link below).

And after looking over Mr. Fetzer's pathetic [and desperate] list of
"Smokers", I get the distinct feeling that something stronger than
just gunsmoke was being inhaled by Jim "THE Z-FILM HAS BEEN WHOLLY
FABRICATED" Fetzer when he authored his inane list of 16 items.

LOTS MORE ON FETZER'S SILLY "GUNS" HERE:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e77756f1dff25f3e

>>> "Let's see the old LN rant: LHO did it because he wanted the fame --but, from the first moment he went in front of national TV cameras, he proclaimed he didn't do it!" <<<

And you think that Oswald DIDN'T get any fame by saying he didn't kill
anybody?

Think again. His denials got him all the fame he desired....just as if
he had said "I did it". He knew he left a popcorn trail a mile long
leading back to him. He obviously knew that. He HAD to have known
that.

In fact, I've postulated recently that it's quite possible that Oswald
DELIBERATELY left such a trail for the cops (multiplied by two murders
too, including the trail of four bullet shells on 10th St. that
obviously lead straight back into the gun that Oswald failed to ditch
after murdering a policeman with it).

So he knew that popcorn trail would convict him, regardless of what he
himself said. As to WHY he would intentionally leave such a lengthy
trail of "LHO WAS HERE" evidence for the authorities to find
afterward, while ALSO denying all guilt....I cannot say.

Maybe I'll try to dig up Oswald and ask him to explain his oddball
behavior that he exhibited on November 22, 1963. (Think he'll be nice
enough to tell me the truth?)

In any event, in the final analysis of Oswald's actions and behavior
in wake of the events in Dallas that day, double-murderer Lee Harvey
Oswald most certainly achieved any "fame" he may have been seeking by
merely remaining silent and lying his worthless ass off.

Oswald also seemed to enjoy keeping secrets. And I think he also loved
the little "game" he was playing with the cops and the FBI after he
was arrested.

To quote Oswald himself: "Well, you're the cops--YOU figure it out!"

www.amazon.com/OSWALD'S-GAME/review/R3FTAF6Q657O77

>>> "LHO shot JFK with surgical precision as he was a moving target traveling away from him..." <<<

And yet LHO missed the actual target (JFK's head) two times out of
three shots. So, your "surgical precision" really equates to only a .
333 average. (That, of course, is very good in baseball, but it's not
really so hot when we're talking about Presidential assassinations.)

>>> "...But when he {Saint Oswald The Great} supposedly shot at General Walker sitting in his stationary dining room with all the time he wished to aim, he missed!" <<<

The bullet hit something before it reached General Walker's body, of
course. The window sill. You know that, of course. And you also no
doubt know that the window-sill ledge (latticework) that the bullet
struck before entering Walker's home was said to be virtually
invisible from the gunman's (Oswald's) POV, due to the lighting in the
room where Walker was sitting.

But there was no window sill between the barrel of Oswald's Mannlicher-
Carcano and JFK's body on 11/22/63. There was an oak tree that
partially blocked LHO's view for a few seconds, yes. ....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0454b.htm

And that tree, IMO, is the reason that the first shot (at about Z-Film
frame 160) ended up totally missing JFK and the limousine.

More "Tree Talk":
www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/e4429e2ea026676e

BTW, I love the insertion of the word "supposedly" in Rich DellaRosa's
last comment above. I guess you (Rich) think Marina was just one of
the many liars and cover-uppers who got together to paint Saint Ozzie
as the "patsy" who fired a shot at Walker in April '63, huh?

How long is your list of "plotters" and "cover-uppers", btw? (Can you
keep it under 1,000? I doubt it.)

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1FDW1SPYKB354/ref=cm_aya_pdp_home

David Von Pein

Mar 17, 2008, 12:33:26 AM3/17/08

>>> "You know independent contractors don't get perks, other than the occasional cinder-block if you catch my drift.... the gross Studley, what that 1099 says...that'll-do." <<<

Will the words "Fuck You" suffice, Mr. Crackhead/Kook?

(Or do you require a more-detailed financial report?)

aeffects

Mar 17, 2008, 12:40:17 AM3/17/08

the bible-belt is pouring out of you, you Loner Nut kookster
you....LMFAO. The 1099 Studley, We're waiting....

David Von Pein

Mar 17, 2008, 1:11:01 AM3/17/08

http://jfkresearch.com/forum3/index.php?topic=5093.msg17642#msg17642

http://jfkresearch.com/forum3/index.php?topic=5093.msg17643#msg17643

>>> "I will not address the above point-by-point, because if you really believe what you wrote your cognitive faculties are most likely impaired." <<<

<large laugh>

Yeah, why believe the ACTUAL EVIDENCE ON THE TABLE, when I could crawl
into bed with the likes of Mr. Fetzer and Mr. Lifton and believe
stupid shit?

Right, Rich?

>>> "None of the WC actually believed those things and stated so." <<<

You're WAY overstating things here. There's no way that ALL SEVEN of
the Warren Commissioners went on record as having totally disbelieved
their own final "LN/LHO" conclusions.

Anyone believing that was the case probably possesses "cognitive
faculties" that "are most likely impaired".

>>> "As for the Bug, if his research could stand on its own merit, he would not need to resort to ad hominem attacks." <<<

But the "ad homs" are so much fun (and deserved). I love 'em. :)

>>> "They do not enhance his position IMO." <<<

They definitely enhance his position. Why in the world shouldn't a
"zany" be called a "zany"?

It's odd that people who side with the likes of Fetzer and Lifton and
Armstrong and Waldron actually seem to think that their crazy notions
are worthy of NOT being ridiculed.

Curious indeed.

>>> "Fortunately his {Bugs'} book will not likely make back what it cost to produce it." <<<

And I think even Bugs knows this is probably true.

>>> "And his million dollar promotion tour is out of gas." <<<

<chuckle>

Well, sure it is. His book tour and radio tour was pretty much over in
June/July 2007. (Except for a few later appearances.)

But, thanks to me, you can re-live almost all of Vince's radio
appearances re. "RH", including the SBT debate he had with Wecht on
June 14th, 2007. And I won't even charge you anything to access my
online files either (although donations via VISA or personal check are
welcome; after all, I can't be expected to work as a CIA/VB Disinfo
Agent for free, 24/7, can I?): ;)

www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=7f8im4pic0&v=1

www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=8asjq3j40c&v=1

>>> "The last Roper poll showed that nearly 90% of the American public believe there was a conspiracy to kill JFK." <<<

A virtually-meaningless stat, seeing as how probably 90% of that 90%
more-than-likely don't even know who J.D. Tippit is.

But keep plugging those polls. It can't HURT your make-believe case
for conspiracy anyway.

David Von Pein
www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Mar 17, 2008, 1:12:18 AM3/17/08

What's a 1099? (Is it the number of needles you broke off in your arm
last week perhaps?)

aeffects

Mar 17, 2008, 1:19:16 AM3/17/08
On Mar 16, 10:12 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> What's a 1099? (Is it the number of needles you broke off in your arm
> last week perhaps?)

back and forth back and forth JFKResearch to here and back and forth,
back and forth... If I have to tell you what a 1099 is, pray Uncle Sam
doesn't send you a note (post April 15th) saying they'd like to have a
little sit-down discussion with you....

here all along i thought you were a man about town, a mover and a
shaker.... LMFAO You really are a dweeb from a Jerkwater USA knowing
nothing about the real world events other than what daBugliosi
and .john feed you...

Sheeeeeet ,you ever saw a junkie you'd shit your pants.... LMAO!

David Von Pein

Mar 17, 2008, 1:34:05 AM3/17/08

>>> "[If] you ever saw a junkie you'd shit your pants.... LMAO!" <<<

I see one in here every single day (starting at 3:30 AM EST/EDT).

aeffects

Mar 17, 2008, 1:38:24 AM3/17/08
On Mar 16, 10:34 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I see one in here every single day (starting at 3:30 AM EST/EDT).

words on the screen, son.... you are fucked up aren't ya....