Another Question Rossley's Been On A Dead Run From : Dale Myers Recreation ....!

cdddraftsman

Sep 17, 2007, 11:13:17 AM9/17/07
Apparently Rossley doesn't know the difference between Dale Myers
Forensic
Recreation of the Assassination : http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/intro.htm
( Admissible in a court of law ) and a Cartoon !

Care to give a explanation on why your so
confused between the two Rossley ?
............................tl

A month and no answer at aaj !

tomnln

Sep 17, 2007, 1:25:45 PM9/17/07
A CARTOON

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

cdddraftsman

Sep 17, 2007, 2:26:06 PM9/17/07
On Sep 17, 10:25 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> A CARTOON

Wow ! Really Rossley ?

You sure do some intensive investigative work to
come up with your drive thru denials .

What convinced you ?

That glue sniffing job you once held at Acme ?

PHONY FILER ! ..........................tl

tomnln

Sep 17, 2007, 2:49:35 PM9/17/07
I really believe that you're Too Stupid to know that one can make antything one wants
with "Computer Generated "Animation".

Below is what can ALSO be done by making a Computer  Animation.  Compare this to Dale Myers Computer Animated Catrtoon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NUEn5ZghNts&mode=related&search=JFK%20John%20F.%20Kennedy

More Computer Animation Results Below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sz_JgGOuw&NR

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2928756561478705121&q=JFK&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2007593457349608778&q=JFK&hl=en

Cartoom Similar to Dale Myers Cartoon Below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MqNQUlXiFM&NR

cdddraftsman

Sep 17, 2007, 4:16:48 PM9/17/07
On Sep 17, 11:49 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> I really believe that you're Too Stupid to know that one can make antything one wants
> with "Computer Generated "Animation".

Half a answer is no good anymore Rossley !
Everyone knows your a liar when you only provide half the
story !
How many of these video's you have cited have been checked for
their accuracy
by a major forensic animation experts ? : http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/faq_01.htm

None you say ? Wow does this mean your just
another hot air balloon farting conspiracy out your asshole ? Yes ?
Now where talking turkey

TURKEY !

tl

tomnln

Sep 17, 2007, 8:22:45 PM9/17/07
WHO is lowery?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm
(looks like a sex Pervert)

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

cdddraftsman

Sep 18, 2007, 12:01:24 AM9/18/07
On Sep 17, 5:22 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> (Snipped)

Butt Plug Lover ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4ka2p8m&s=1

tomnln

Sep 18, 2007, 12:06:00 AM9/18/07
Nothing compared to your butt being stuffed with Truckers.

WHAT does he FEAR after me?>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

cdddraftsman

Sep 18, 2007, 9:23:26 AM9/18/07
On Sep 17, 9:06 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> ( Snipped )

How are the zipper burns on your chin ? They seem to be effecting
your keyboard peckering and memory ! .............tl

tomnln

Sep 18, 2007, 1:35:09 PM9/18/07
SEE lowery's penis collection from Truckers.>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

SEE lowery RUN from these official records>>>

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Sep 18, 2007, 1:42:43 PM9/18/07

Myers cartoon is just that a cartoon, never make in court, hell he'd
have to give up the project files..... so, just keep those hands on
the keyboard you fraud you --

David Von Pein

Sep 18, 2007, 2:12:03 PM9/18/07
Dale Myers' "Secrets Of A Homicide" animation project has been KEY
FRAMED into the Z-Film itself. IOW, it's LOCKED and LINKED directly to
every single important (during-the-shooting) frame of the Zapruder
Film.

Every CTer thinks Myers has fudged on the wound locations. Well,
that's bullshit too. He's used the known wound locations via the
official records for the wounds on JFK & JBC.

And Myers' trajectory cone centers right smack-dab on the 6th-Floor of
the SN. Which is pretty incredible, indeed, if in fact THREE shooters
had really caused all of that damage on TWO victims.

Do CTers think that the real killers just got lucky when they shot up
the TWO men with THREE shots and then, decades later, a computer
animation which is KEYED TO THE Z-FILM ITSELF proves that this THREE-
bullet shooting is perfectly consistent with a SINGLE-bullet scenario?

Talk about gullibility. CTers take the prize in that regard with their
continued belief that a THREE-SHOT event could be perfectly re-created
as a one-shot event.

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/kframe.htm