A Long, Long distant phone call.

Walt

Feb 19, 2007, 10:38:21 AM2/19/07
By saturday afternoon Lee had started to come to grips with the fact
that his handler and his agency had abandoned him. He had seen a fake
photo that seemed to show him with the alleged murder weapon in his
hands. After seeing that photo he realized that he was being framed.
On Saturday evening he placed a long distant phone call to a Mr. Hunt
in ( Atlanta?). Of course Mr. "Hunt" could have been anywhere in the
country, because the intelligence community had the capability to make
it appear the call was received in at Atlanta when in reality the the
call had actually been received in Langley, Va. At anyrate....The
Warren Commission painted a picture of Oswald as a tight lipped,
unsociable, loner, who talked only in grunts and terse statements.
( One only has to listen to his debate with Bringuier to know that he
was pretty damned smart and could easily carry a conversation and
debate.)

The phone call to Mr."Hunt" lasted about a half hour ( that's a long
time for some one who was antisocial) so you can bet that Lee didn't
call Mr."Hunt" to discuss the weather. Since it was obvious to Lee
that he was being railroaded ( As Whaley described the situation) he
wanted to know why, " Someone" had not come forward to his defense,
( the words he called to reporters) It was obvious to Lee that he
was in hot water anf his agency was doing nothing to help him.

During that long conversation he must have warned Mr "Hunt" that he
hadn't spilled the beans yet and had not revealed who he was working
for but if they didn't get off their ass and send some help quickly he
was gonna start talking and reveal his true role as an agent who was
trying to get into Cuba. This phone call was his death warrant....
They sealed his lips for good the next morning.

Walt

cdddraftsman

Feb 19, 2007, 10:52:51 AM2/19/07

Say Walt , What's the Malt you drink when you dream up these yarns ?
...............................tl

Walt

Feb 19, 2007, 10:55:21 AM2/19/07

Ps....It should be remembered that several years after the murder of
JFK a note surfaced that was addressed to Mr."Hunt" that had been
written by Lee.

Walt

Feb 19, 2007, 11:03:36 AM2/19/07

Get yer head outta yer ass and check the record.... I don't have ta
dream this stuff up .....All I have to do is read the actual records
in the hearings and NOT the "condensed version" ( warren report) that
screened out this kind of information.

Walt

> ...............................tl- Hide quoted text -

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2007, 11:15:40 AM2/19/07
>>> "By Saturday afternoon, Lee {AKA: THE SAINT BOYS LOVE TO ADMIRE} had started to come to grips with the fact that his handler and his agency had abandoned him." <<<

Connected with Ringling Brothers perhaps?

And Oswald had his own "agency" now, eh? He was smarter than we all
thought. I always pictured him as a member of a 1-member FPCC chapter.

>>> "He had seen a fake photo that seemed to show him with the alleged murder weapon in his hands." <<<

Oz had a memory problem too (evidently). Seeing as how he SIGNED ("To
George") one of the SAME BATCH of B.Y. photos....they cannot be
"fake", now can they?

The cops forged Ozzie's signature on the DeMohrenschildt pic...right
kook? Right.

>>> "After seeing that photo he realized that he was being framed." <<<

Only AFTER seeing the photo, eh? Then I guess he was checking his
pistol to see if it was in working order on 10th Street, and J.D.
Tippit just accidentally got in the way of the four shots. Otherwise,
why would Oz START killing people BEFORE he even "realized that he was
being framed"?

Think up another lie, Walt. Or just revise this one. Either will do.
Neither will be factual anyway...so what the hay.

>>> "On Saturday evening, he {SAINT O-MAN} placed a long distant phone call to a Mr. Hunt
in (Atlanta?)." <<<

Don't ask me -- this is your made-up conspiracy/patsy plot. So you
tell me. Atlanta? Alright...go with that. (I'd have said Chicago
though. It's that Toddlin' Town, after all.)

>>> "Of course Mr. "Hunt" could have been anywhere in the country, because the intelligence community had the capability to make it appear the call was received in at Atlanta when in reality the the call had actually been received in Langley, Va." <<<

And with the WAYBACK MACHINE, Oswald should have been able to
transport himself quickly back in time to October 1929....just in time
to prevent the Stock Market Crash (similar to his heroic actions of
trying to SAVE THE PRESIDENT in Dallas in '63, you see).

This is fun -- just makin' shit up.

Continue, kook.....

>>> "At anyrate....The Warren Commission painted a picture of Oswald as a tight lipped, unsociable, loner, who talked only in grunts and terse statements..." <<<

Yep. That's our boy. No question about it. Except when he gets talky
with shady lawyers from Atlanta (or Langley, or Walla Walla, or
Kooksville...where was Hunt again?).

>>> "One only has to listen to his debate with Bringuier to know that he was pretty damned smart and could easily carry a conversation and debate." <<<

Yep. He sure could. And one only need to listen to that debate to also
know that Oswald was a total fruitcake/screwball -- just the type of
nut to want to murder JFK on behalf of brilliant Fidel.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/stuck3.htm

>>> "The phone call to Mr."Hunt" lasted about a half hour (that's a long
time for some one who was antisocial)..." <<<

Is this anything like your proven "OSWALD COULDN'T HAVE KILLED TIPPIT"
timeline. You know, full of undefined, shitty parameters that can
never be tied together cohesively?

Yeah, thought so.

Continue, kook...

>>> "...so you can bet that Lee didn't call Mr."Hunt" to discuss the weather." <<<

Junie DID need shoes. Perhaps that was discussed.

>>> "Since it was obvious to Lee that he was being railroaded..." <<<

Oh, obviously. He should have realized that he was being railroaded
when that bitch Ruth Paine and that other fucking whore Linnie Mae did
Oswald that awful favor of recommending him for that Depository job.

>>> "As Whaley described the situation..." <<<

The cab driver? WTF?

Oh, well...maybe the kook can unravel this for the weak-minded LNers.

>>> "...he wanted to know why, "Someone" had not come forward to his defense..." <<<

Of course, a lawyer DID come to the DPD to aid Oswald (without Oz
sending for anybody). Oswald told the man he wasn't needed. Go figure.

>>> "It was obvious to Lee that he was in hot water..." <<<

Yeah, he probably did think that. Normally when you murder 2 people
(esp. a President), they don't start hangin' medals on you. But maybe
Oswald was only worried about not having lawyers banging at his jail
cell to defend his sorry ass, huh?

>>> "...and his agency was doing nothing to help him." <<<

Federal Aviation Agency? Or was it an Agricultural Agency of some ilk?
Or is this the made-up agency you spoke of earlier?

>>> "During that long conversation he must have warned Mr "Hunt" that he

hadn't spilled the beans yet..." <<<

And wasn't about to spill any, even though he now KNOWS he should
(what with his sudden realization that he's been made the "patsy" by
Mr. Eyebrows, David Ferrie (and his goon squad).

(Or did you want to pick out your own Patsy-Framing Crew in this post,
Walt-Kook? By all means...wind up from the rubber, and let rip a good
one.)

>>> "...but if they didn't get off their ass and send some help quickly he was gonna start talking..." <<<

Even though he'd already made his "I'm just a patsy" hallway
declaration by this time. He was just tossing out a few "clues" to the
cops, reporters, and the millions watching on TV. Right? He was gonna
save the big "Ferrie Did It" salvo for 11:22 AM on Sunday. But he was
popped 1 minute before he could talk. Poor patsy.

>>> "This phone call was his death warrant..." <<<

I thought Marrion Baker had Oz's Death Warrant in his pocket (in the
form of Baker's gun) when Baker stormed the TSBD on Friday?

And wasn't it you who also said just yesterday that Gerald Hill ALSO
was supposed to rub out the patsy in the theater?

Question --- How many brain-dead plotters does it take to rub out just
one simple-minded patsy before the bastard can talk??

Answer --- A good-sized number, per the CT-Kooks. Baker failed, Hill
failed, Ruby failed on his first attempt (probably).

The Patsy Crew finally had to go with Plan 9 From Kooksville, and kill
the bum in the police station on LIVE TELEVISION.

THAT did the cover-up a lot of good, huh?

Continue, kook....

>>> "They sealed his lips for good the next morning." <<<

Oh well...he had unattractive "tight lips" anyhow. So, who cares.

Walt's post is CLASSIC kook stuff -- i.e., take a vague reference to a
phone call and build a conspiracy around something that's TOTALLY
UNKNOWN IN NATURE!

You can't beat these kooks. They'll give you a laugh....every time.

YoHarvey

Feb 19, 2007, 11:32:16 AM2/19/07

I suggested to Walt just the other day that he stop fighting mental
health. Apparently, he didn't listen.

Walt

Feb 19, 2007, 11:54:42 AM2/19/07
On Feb 19, 10:15 am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Connected with Ringling Brothers perhaps?
>
> And Oswald had his own "agency" now, eh? He was smarter than we all
> thought. I always pictured him as a member of a 1-member FPCC chapter.

I know that....and that's the reason you can't see the true picture.
You've been hooked by the Allen Dulles who said " We can easily dupe
Americans like Von Pein who is to stupid to read"

> Oz had a memory problem too (evidently). Seeing as how he SIGNED ("To
> George") one of the SAME BATCH of B.Y. photos....they cannot be
> "fake", now can they?

If The photo they showed him had been the ONE AND ONLY photo (CE 133A)
that he had created , he wouldn't have so quickly pronounced it to be
a fake. He probably would have said something like..."Can't you see
the obvious attempt I made in making that Photo." Except he was still
under the impression that he was an agent who should reveal
nothing.

> The cops forged Ozzie's signature on the DeMohrenschildt pic...right
> kook? Right.

No absolutely not....He signed that ONE AND ONLY (CE 133A) photo for
George
De Morhenschildt BEFORE BEFORE he made the staged attempt on Gen
walker's life. Had that ruse been successful ( Marina screwed it up)
he thought he would have been successful in his attempt to infiltrate
Casro's Cuba. ( he'd probably have gotten shot ) and George wanted a
keepsake to show future grandkids that he had known the famous spy
(Oswald) who had tried to infiltrate Cuba. So Lee signed on of the BY
photo's for George and another one for Junie. Marina destroyed Junies
copy on the evening of 11 /22 /63 because Lee's mother told her it
was incriminating and she should tear it up and flush it down the
toilet.

> Only AFTER seeing the photo, eh? Then I guess he was checking his
> pistol to see if it was in working order on 10th Street, and J.D.
> Tippit just accidentally got in the way of the four shots. Otherwise,
> why would Oz START killing people BEFORE he even "realized that he was
> being framed"?

He didn't

Sure Can....When whaley saw lee in the line up. He knew that Lee was
NOT his passenger the previous day. He KNEW the cops were railroading
Oswald and that's excatly what he said to the warren Commission.

> Of course, a lawyer DID come to the DPD to aid Oswald (without Oz
> sending for anybody). Oswald told the man he wasn't needed. Go figure.

Not hard to figure....Lee expected someone from his agency. The ACLU
lawyer may have been from his agency but he didn't know that.

> Yeah, he probably did think that. Normally when you murder 2 people
> (esp. a President), they don't start hangin' medals on you. But maybe
> Oswald was only worried about not having lawyers banging at his jail
> cell to defend his sorry ass, huh?

It seems that you've forgotten that the central theme in Garrison's
case revolved around a lawyer being retained and sent to Dallas to
defend Oswald. Of course that was all negated by a .38 slug through
all of Oswald's vital organs.

I knew when I posted this that you maggots would start wiggling and
squirming, you just hate the light of truth. Crawl back into the pile
of warren Commission's bull shit little maggot.... I'll kick the pile
again shortly.

Walt

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2007, 12:07:21 PM2/19/07
>>> "You've been hooked by Allen Dulles, who said, "We can easily dupe Americans like Von Pein who is to [sic] stupid to read". <<<

At least I can spell. Unlike some kooks.

And here we have additional "Classic Early 2007 CT Hits" from Walt-
Kook! (And it looks like I made it into a Dulles quote, too. Nice
stuff.)

This kook seems to be saying that "THE CONSPIRACY/COVER-UP" **IS** in
the WR (and Dulles, et al, admitted it was in there)....but nobody
except you true-blue kooks KNOWS it's in there...right?

LOL.

Nice of the WC to throw down some bread crumbs to the plot/cover-up
right there in the very report that's supposedly meant as the FRONT
LINE of the cover-up, though, wasn't it Walter?

LOL.

<snipping rest of kookshit from a kook who is sinking ever faster into
the CT hole>

Kind of a shame too. To waste a perfectly good keyboard and mouse on a
nutcase like this Walt guy.

Oh well.

Soldier on, you fucked-up wack-o.

Walt

Feb 19, 2007, 12:19:26 PM2/19/07

Thank you for posting this link which records the radio "debate"
between Oswald and bringuier. Do you suppose those radio waves could
have traveled across the waves of the Caribbean to Castro's agents in
Cuba? What do you suppose castro's agents would have thought about a
"communist" who had been to Russia talkin in support of Castro?

Walt

> Walt- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Feb 19, 2007, 1:54:00 PM2/19/07

This is the sound of....silence.

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2007, 9:51:59 PM2/19/07
As if your nutty theories deserve more than silence. Geesh.

My take on Oswald's motive.....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66803e710380d800

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c2238388f0a72c3

Ever read Jean Davison's "Oswald's Game", Walt? You should. Her
detailed analysis of Mr. Oswald just might take your conspiracy down a
peg or two (or 200).

Walt

Feb 20, 2007, 9:23:00 AM2/20/07

Yes I read agent Davidson's tripe.... It's just a prop for the shakey
Warren Report.

Walt

Walt

Feb 20, 2007, 3:51:35 PM2/20/07

Yer wrong again..... Some of the biggest murderers in history have
statues of them in a highly visible public places. Of course they
aren't called murderers but that doesn't change the facts. Many
criminals have monuments erected in their honor. Saddam Hussien had
statues of himself erected all over Iraq...... J.Edgar Hoover had
his name emblazoned across FBI headquarters in washington D.C. ....I
could give you dozens of examples .....Stalin, Lenin, Hitler,
Mussolini.....

Walt

David Von Pein

Feb 21, 2007, 3:33:57 AM2/21/07
>>> "Yes I read agent Davidson's [sic] tripe. It's just a prop for the shakey [sic] Warren Report." <<<

You could have at least spelled the "agent's" name correctly.

So, Jean's an "agent", eh? More surmising, Walt-Kook? Or is there some
hard evidence of this allegation? (Didn't think so.)

Anyone who writes something coherent and logical to support the LN
scenario is considered an "agent" by certain rabid CTers. Go figure.