If The SBT Is Wrong -- What's Right?

David Von Pein

Jun 25, 2007, 11:36:11 AM6/25/07
The Warren Commission, in late 1964, issued its 888-page Final Report
on the assassination of President John Kennedy. The Commission
concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald had murdered JFK, and in so doing,
had acted alone. Also within that report rests one of the most
controversial so-called "theories" in history -- the "Single-Bullet
Theory".

The "SBT" has been battered from proverbial pillar to post by
conspiracy theorists for multiple decades now since JFK's tragic death
in 1963. And it's been an undeserved bad rap, too, in my opinion.
Because the SBT is almost certainly the only conceivable (accurate)
scenario to explain the injuries sustained by victims JFK and John B.
Connally in Dallas on 11/22/63.

Lacking the SBT, so many weird and incredible and, frankly,
impossible, things would have had to have taken place in Dealey Plaza,
it would make a Max Fleischer cartoon seem believable by comparison.

Certain CTers have taken one single aspect of the "whole" that makes
up the SBT scenario (JFK's clothing holes on his back) and then they
have seemingly chosen to ignore all of the surrounding evidence that
says the SBT is the ONLY way the shooting could have occurred.

But a discrepancy in the President's clothing holes pales in overall
significance when compared to the things that are "out of whack" re.
the pro-CT side of the SBT equation.

Things like:

Disappearing bullets.....Pictures that have to be faked.....Three
autopsy doctors who have to be falsifying official documents.....And
three gunmen performing the impossible at-the-same-time task of
shooting JFK in such a way to even come remotely close to being able
to say (later) that these THREE shots all "line up" to a "Single
Bullet" possibility.

Even WITH clothing holes that cannot be completely reconciled to the
square inch to align with JFK's back (skin) wound, the SBT is far, far
ahead of ANY conspiracy-slanted substitute for it. In fact, I've yet
to hear a good, sound, logical, based-on-the-evidence "CT substitute"
for the Single-Bullet Theory. I wonder if we'll ever be treated to
such a revelation by conspiracy authors/promoters? Unlikely to happen,
IMO. Because no such "believable" CT version of the shooting exists.

CTers, IMO, still haven't a leg to wobble on with respect to the SBT.
Because virtually everything "fits" re. the SBT for the Lone-Assassin
side.

But CTers, in trying to debunk the Single-Bullet Theory, are
attempting to do so, even though the conspiracists have......

1.) No bullets where there most certainly ought to be bullets found
(and THREE of them at that, discounting CE399 of course; because no
self-respecting CTer would dare think that that bullet was ACTUALLY
part of the "real" shooting).

2.) No damage inside JFK's back/neck where there certainly should be
some degree of damage if two whole bullets had just stopped inside the
President as if they'd hit a brick wall.

3.) No good, rooted-in-logic explanation for why Governor Connally's
back wound was "oblong" in shape if that wound had been caused by an
unimpeded bullet in flight.

4.) No real good explanation (at all) as to why on Earth those two
missiles just stopped inside Jack Kennedy's body without exiting. (Two
"duds"? Or two "misfires"? TWO?? Come now. What are the odds?)

5.) Not a single witness saying they saw an additional non-Oswald
shooter.

6.) No proof whatsoever that the Official Autopsy Report has been
"faked" or "phonied up" by the autopsy doctors (all three of whom
signed off on said document).

7.) No proof at all that the autopsy photos and X-rays have been
"faked" in some manner to "hide" the true wounds.

8.) No proof at all to show that the various HSCA panel members who
authenticated the autopsy photos/X-rays all lied when they said this
in 1978:

"From the reports of the experts' analyses of the autopsy photographs
and X-rays, the evidence indicates that the autopsy photographs and X-
rays were taken of President Kennedy at the time of his autopsy and
that they had not been altered in any manner."

9.) And to repeat a variation of #1 just for amplification -- WHERE
DID ALL THOSE BULLETS GO? WHERE? Can some conspiracy theorist please
provide the waiting world with the answer to that very important
question? I, for one, would certainly like to hear it. It should be an
amusing answer, if nothing else.

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jun 25, 2007, 1:46:56 PM6/25/07
Good post David.. And a great subject..
I thought you might enjoy this post I
made earlier in AA (not up yet) which
dove-tails in nicely on the subject of
nutty explanations of where the SBT exit
round went.. It's a Hall-of-Fame keeper
from hard-core kook Tony Marsh.. You see
DVP, Marsh knows some things the rest of
us somehow missed:

` ~ ~ ~ ~
Not to worry Whiskey Joe.. Your hunt for
the best Anti-SBT Diagram is over. If
there was a Pulitzer Prize in that
category this clunker by Tony Marsh would
take first place:
http://home.comcast.net/~the-puzzle-palace/limo2006.gif

Tony you drew this roar-able stinker
diagram that shows the neck exit deflecting
off of who knows what; now talk us thru
this baby..

MR ;~D
Ed Cage
0256Feb807 2317Jun2407 1245Jun2507

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 25, 2007, 6:38:03 PM6/25/07
That's easy---the MBT, Multiple Bullet Theory. This scietifically based
scenario fits all the facts and trumps the BST, which does not even rise
to the level of a theory., and is in reality only a speculative
hypothesis which breaks down at every juncture. For an example, among
many, no bullet was ever forensically tracked thru JFK, and yet the
pathologists supposedly had the entrance and exit within several inches
of each other, yet still couldn't connect the dots! What more do you
want of such insanity?----Old Laz, who doesn't have faith in magic,
bullets or otherwise.

David Von Pein

Jun 25, 2007, 6:58:02 PM6/25/07
No bullets were found in JFK. Nor any fragments. Nor any bodily damage
that would explain TWO stoppages of 2 bullets from opposite
directions entering Kennedy.

Which means (logically) that ONE bullet passed clean through the man.
Right? (What the hell else should we think given these unimpeachable
parameters?)

Then we have the man sitting almost directly in front of the man who
just had a bullet pass clean through him. If the bullet didn't hit
JBC, where did it go? (Did it catch the 12:30 bus to Fort Worth?)

As Vince B. has said..."a child could figure it out".

The SBT is so obviously true, only CT-Kooks have to wrestle with it.
Nobody else does.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0b30398a449c05b7

aeffects

Jun 25, 2007, 7:05:03 PM6/25/07

well hell, if nobody else does why do you have such a problem
convincing those that represent the up to 90% of Americans who believe
in conspiracy? Give us a hint champ, or hasn't Vin blessed you with
dictates concerning THAT subject matter...

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0b30398a449c05b7

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jun 25, 2007, 7:36:28 PM6/25/07
"Then we have the man sitting almost directly in
front of the man who just had a bullet pass clean
through him. If the bullet didn't hit JBC, where
did it go? (Did it catch the 12:30 bus to Fort
Worth?) As Vince B. has said..."a child could
figure it out".
- DVP

David your post inspired me to take pen in
hand and offer this gem from VB in RH:
` ~~~~
(Paraphrased) A joke that was told about the conspiracy
buffs who believed that just about everyone was involved
in the cover-up has them all lined up in front of God at
the end of time asking, "Tell us God who really killed
President Kennedy?" When God replies, "Listen, I'm going
to tell you one time and one time only; and then I want
you to forget about this matter - Lee Harvey Oswald
killed Kennedy and he acted alone." The buffs who are
now terribly concerned nudge each other and say, "This
is a lot bigger than we thought."
` ~~~~

Taken from page 1489 of RH.
Respectfully submitted by