JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 198)

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 7:03:27 PM3/10/13

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 198):

THE HSCA AND THE AUTOPSY WITNESSES:
http://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-erratic-drifter-Harvey-Oswald-/forum/Fx1PW7HP0SZ0SAA/Tx3BQKN094W8XC2/10/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&asin=0805096663&cdMsgID=Mx2MONZUI2E7EJ6&cdMsgNo=248&cdSort=oldest#Mx2MONZUI2E7EJ6

MAY 24, 1964:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&#entry268366
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&st=15#entry268402
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&st=15#entry268418
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&st=15#entry268648

LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19982&st=15#entry268264

BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&#entry268429
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&#entry268439
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&st=15#entry268445
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&st=15#entry268477

BILLY LOVELADY:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19982&st=45#entry268572
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19982&st=45#entry268579
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20007&st=15#entry268795

GARY MACK:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=30#entry268561
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=60#entry268935
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/493e373972aacb8e

MORE POSTS:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7884.msg228448.html#msg228448
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=45#entry268892
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e1cbaa58f1928b8c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d8d36056c85411ab

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 7:15:53 PM3/10/13
On Mar 10, 6:03 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 198):

> THE HSCA AND THE AUTOPSY WITNESSES:http://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-erratic-drifter-Harvey-Oswald-/forum/Fx...
>
> MAY 24, 1964:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&#entry268366http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&st=15#ent...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&st=15#ent...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19989&st=15#ent...
>
> LEE HARVEY OSWALD:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19982&st=15#ent...
>
> BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&#entry268429http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&#entry268439http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&st=15#ent...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19992&st=15#ent...
>
> BILLY LOVELADY:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19982&st=45#ent...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19982&st=45#ent...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20007&st=15#ent...
>
> GARY MACK:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=30#ent...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=60#ent...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/493e373972aacb8e
>
> MORE POSTS:http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7884.msg228448.h...http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=45#ent...http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e1cbaa58f1928b8chttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d8d36056c85411ab

Hey Von Pea Brain......Do you really think that anybody is going to
read your BS?..... It appears that even you don't want to read it
when all you do is post a link to some of your BS.

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 7:35:07 PM3/10/13

Please get lost, Walt. Please!

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 9:23:33 PM3/10/13
On Mar 10, 6:35 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Please get lost, Walt. Please!

Not a chance...... Pea Brain. I intend to expose your every
lie......That's a big job, but that's my intention.

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 9:40:54 PM3/10/13
That's a lonely job, Walt. And a fruitless one. Because my "LIES" list
has no items on it at all.

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 9:42:10 PM3/10/13

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=60#entry268958

Subject: Gary Mack Explains
Date: 3/10/2013 7:08:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: Gary Mack
To: David Von Pein

---------------

Hi Dave,

Exactly right, folks who think I would make up something wrong to
mislead people just make me laugh. I sat for an interview with a News
reporter and spoke off the top of my head for well over an hour and
got one thing wrong out of many, many topics we discussed. I sent word
to him quickly and the story was corrected. What's online is the
archive version people will read forever. There may even be a formal
correction notice.

As for the property invoice, that was the standard form used for items
retrieved with a prisoner. Unfortunately, it was misidentified twenty-
five years later when the DPD's Kennedy papers were inventoried by
city archivists. Such forms were kept by the property clerk and the
listed items would be released to the prisoner later. Prisoners were
allowed to keep their wallets but Oswald's bullets were likely
withheld along with the revolver police found him trying to fire at
them. There's a separate listing for the items found in Oswald's room,
though I haven't seen it in years.

Gary

Date: 3/10/2013 7:17:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: David Von Pein
To: Gary Mack

---------------

Thanks, Gary.

Did the reporter just get mixed up and confused about the "note left
for Marina" topic? I mean, when you talked about a "note" in your
lengthy interview with the Dallas Morning News, were you really
referring to the Walker incident from April 1963 and the reporter got
mixed up and thought you were referring to 11/22/63 instead?

Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to write.

Regards,
David Von Pein

Date: 3/10/2013 9:09:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: Gary Mack
To: David Von Pein

---------------

As for the mistake, it was probably mine, but I'm not sure. We did
talk about the Walker shooting and I could have mentioned the note
then.

BTW, the DPD records probably have a similar property receipt for
Ruby, too.

Gary

Date: 3/10/2013 9:14:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: David Von Pein
To: Gary Mack

---------------

Gary,

Thanks for your latest reply.

It just goes to prove that even someone who knows the JFK case
backward and forward (like yourself) can sometimes make an
inexplicable error about a fact relating to the assassination.

I said that exact same thing to conspiracy theorist Ben Holmes when
discussing Vincent Bugliosi's "brain cramp" regarding the "ragged"
nature of the wound in JFK's throat (which is a topic that Ben is
absolutely positive Bugliosi "lied" about in his book).

Vincent's memory is not exactly what it was many years ago (and Vince
even admits that fact himself), and I think a little bit of that
failing memory did, on rare occasions, sneak into the pages of his JFK
book.

Bottom line -- People are HUMAN. Not machines. They make mistakes and
always will as long as we humans roam the Earth.

Best regards,
David Von Pein

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 10:00:19 PM3/10/13
On Mar 10, 8:42 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19977&st=60#ent...
>
> Subject: Gary Mack Explains
> Date: 3/10/2013 7:08:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
> From: Gary Mack
> To: David Von Pein
>
> ---------------
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> Exactly right, folks who think I would make up something wrong to
> mislead people just make me laugh. I sat for an interview with a News
> reporter and spoke off the top of my head for well over an hour and
> got one thing wrong out of many, many topics we discussed. I sent word
> to him quickly and the story was corrected. What's online is the
> archive version people will read forever. There may even be a formal
> correction notice.
>
> As for the property invoice, that was the standard form used for items
> retrieved with a prisoner. Unfortunately, it was misidentified twenty-
> five years later when the DPD's Kennedy papers were inventoried by
> city archivists. Such forms were kept by the property clerk and the
> listed items would be released to the prisoner later. Prisoners were
> allowed to keep their wallets but Oswald's bullets were likely
> withheld along with the revolver police found him trying to fire at
> them. There's a separate listing for the items found in Oswald's room,
> though I haven't seen it in years.
>
> Gary

Gary Mack wrote:...... "Oswald's bullets were likely withheld along
with the revolver police found him trying to fire at
them. "

There's another not so clever lie by Gary Mack..... Lee was NOT
trying to fire a pistol at them. Several of the cops who were there
said that officer McDonald had grabbed the pistol from Oswald's belt
and other officers couldn't see whose hand held the pistol so they
twisted it away fro the hand that was holding it which was McDonald's
hand. Of course it's much easier to lie than look up the
facts......that wouldn't support the lie anyway.

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 11:09:28 PM3/10/13
Yeah, Walt's right. Oswald merely pulled out a fully-loaded pistol and
yelled "This is it" just as a BLUFF. He had no intention of hurting
anybody with that FULLY-LOADED SMITH & WESSON he pulled out of his
pants. Right, Kook?

Walt will now twist the evidence some more and say that Oswald never
pulled the revolver out of his waist at all. Therefore, Johnny Brewer
AND M.N. McDonald (and others too) were liars when they said Oswald
pulled out a gun.

But remember---Even if Oswald did pull a gun on the POLICE, he was
merely using that gun as a prop. Because ol' Lee wouldn't harm a fly.
We must always remember that. Right, CakeKook?

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 11:16:45 PM3/10/13
Let's have a look at a few more bladder-busters from the keyboard of
Walt Kookbread (the first one about LHO's family jewels is a real
howler, and made up from whole cloth, quite naturally). These Walt
gems are from 2007:

"[DPD Officer M.N.] McDonald squeezed Oswald's balls and
Oswald's reflexes caused him to strike McDonald. In the ensuing
scuffle McDonald grabbed Oswald's hand while Jerry Hill pulled the
pistol from Oswald's belt."

"Oswald never pulled his pistol."

"You lying bastarrds [sic] always embroider Oswald's arrest, by
saying Oswald pulled his gun and yelled "this is it", but when the
testimonies of the cops who were there are examined it's clear that
nothing of the kind happened."

"We both know that a cop saying "a gun was pulled" is a evasive
way of saying "Oswald pulled a gun". He [DPD Officer Ray Hawkins] knew
damned well that Oswald never pulled a gun, so therefore he [Hawkins]
couldn't be on record as saying "Oswald pulled a gun"...so he IMPLIES
that Oswald pulled the gun by saying...."a gun was pulled". The fact
that you believe it proves that gullible idiots will believe
anything."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/968808b775c58f86

aeffects

Mar 11, 2013, 12:16:22 PM3/11/13
old needle-dick David Von Pein strikes another cord for the mentally
deficient, lone nut imbeciles, yet again.... what would you ever find
to do if you weren't holding up some mediatype, lone nut moron's
jockstrap, dudette?

Ask for the autograph moron, get it over with..... ROTFLMFAO! ! ! !
Then you can get back to the Mark Lane-Rush to Judgement thrashing
you've been suffering from for the past 12 months... Idiot!

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/968808b775c58f86

David Von Pein

Mar 12, 2013, 4:40:51 AM3/12/13

Here's a great quote from Ruth Paine that I ran across again today:

"If the so-called great Soviet conspiracy has to rest for its
help upon such inadequate people as Lee Oswald, there is no hope of
their achieving their aims. I said I simply cannot believe that the
FBI would find it necessary to employ such a shaky and inadequate
person." -- Ruth Paine; 1964

aeffects

Mar 12, 2013, 3:18:34 PM3/12/13
another one of those early morning lone nut chatroom discussions over
crispy chicken and branch water, troll? All of course meant to divert
attention from Gary Mack's error in judgement. Dallas City Father's
are probably not happy, dipshit. Such is the way of pathetic, lone nut
trolls. Now, back to Mark Lane's Rush to Judgement series of threads,
now numbering well over 200 (at alt.conspiracy.jfk). You appear
dumbfounded son, why? Truth getting you down?