JFKs last phone call

Stan moffett

Oct 8, 2011, 8:38:43 PM10/8/11
According to Mr. Bill Kelly in a post on JFKcountercoup.com, he
says that JFKs last night at Fort Worth was spent in the presidential
suite with "exquisite" paintings furnished by a friend of Ruth Paines
from Pennsylvania. (Quaker?) Coincidence? Not so quick Nutters. Fact?
Where's the connection? I"ve read that JFK and Jackie stayed in
separate rooms in FW. Was JFK given a going away party in FW to go
with his paintings? Jackies photo from FW was a picture of Jackie at
her worst. She was late getting to the breakfast meeting and her face
appears swollen and bless her heart she looked like she had been
crying.

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2011, 5:59:16 PM10/9/11

>>> "She [Jackie] was late getting to the breakfast meeting [in Fort Worth on Nov. 22, 1963]..." <<<

She was only "late" by prearranged design. She was SUPPOSED to arrive
"late", so as to make a grand entrance into the Hotel Texas ballroom.
And that's exactly what happened.

http://jfk-in-fort-worth.blogspot.com

>>> "...and her face appears swollen and bless her heart she looked like she had been crying." <<<

Oh, brother. The imagination possessed by CTers is amazing.

Jackie looks positively radiant in the 11/22 footage from the Hotel
Texas. "Swollen"? Ridiculous....

http://bp0.blogger.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/R4Ho5sgzikI/AAAAAAAAALs/sTeeA8gjaIQ/s1600/999zw.+Jackie+In+Ft.+Worth+%2811-22-63%29.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l3LByVqLJ9Y/TZPZnDm7FaI/AAAAAAAATsw/ubO905WYdJQ/s800/Jackie%2BKennedy%2BArrives%2BAt%2BFort%2BWorth%2BBreakfast%2BGathering.jpg

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com

Stan moffett

Oct 13, 2011, 9:31:59 PM10/13/11
The point I was trying to bring out is that JFK supposedly called this
friend of Ruth Paine to thank her for the artwork. Was it that much of
a deal and was there some connection between Paine, her friend,
Oswald, and JFKs last night alive? Just asking.
Stan

Stan moffett

Oct 13, 2011, 9:26:15 PM10/13/11
On Oct 9, 4:59 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> She was only "late" by prearranged design. She was SUPPOSED to arrive
> "late", so as to make a grand entrance into the Hotel Texas ballroom.
> And that's exactly what happened.
>
> http://jfk-in-fort-worth.blogspot.com

> Oh, brother. The imagination possessed by CTers is amazing.
>
> Jackie looks positively radiant in the 11/22 footage from the Hotel
> Texas. "Swollen"? Ridiculous....
>
> http://bp0.blogger.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/R4Ho5sgzikI/AAAAAAAAALs/sTeeA8gja...
>
> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l3LByVqLJ9Y/TZPZnDm7FaI/AAAAAAAATsw/ubO905W...
>
> http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com

In the photos and films taken later that day Jackie did seem to put a
smile on her face. But the photo at the breakfast in FW was not Jackie
at her best. And yes, it's an opinion of mine and worth very little ,
but the shine in her eyes in the breakfast photo was of a "distressed"
woman. I still say she had been crying not minutes before. See how
"glossy" her eyes are in that photo. She also seemed to be "close" to
LBJ. More so than her husband. Just an opinion and I know everybody
has one.

Walt

Oct 13, 2011, 9:55:05 PM10/13/11

> She was only "late" by prearranged design. She was SUPPOSED to arrive
> "late", so as to make a grand entrance into the Hotel Texas ballroom.
> And that's exactly what happened.
>
> http://jfk-in-fort-worth.blogspot.com

> Oh, brother. The imagination possessed by CTers is amazing.
>
> Jackie looks positively radiant in the 11/22 footage from the Hotel
> Texas. "Swollen"? Ridiculous....

Clint Hill ( Jackies Secret Service body guard) mentioned this episode
in his presentation at Concordia College.

Clint didn't say why Jackie had decided that she wasn't going to
breakfast with her husband in the diningroom of the hotel. But
listeners got the impression that she was angry at JFK for some
reason. Clint said that JFK called up to the room and told Clint Hill
to get Mrs Kennedy down to the dining room NOW!

Stan moffett

Oct 13, 2011, 10:55:35 PM10/13/11

Thank you Walt. Jackie was upset that morning. No doubt in my mind. I
used to work in a shop with about ten women. I could always tell when
they were upset. I've had to cheer most of them up at one time or the
other. Jackie looked that way in her photo at the breakfast.

Jason Burke

Oct 14, 2011, 12:32:04 AM10/14/11

You're too forking stupid to be a pimp, Stanley.

Stan moffett

Oct 14, 2011, 8:33:38 AM10/14/11

If you was a pimp you would eat up all your profit along with your
JOHNS deposits.

Stan moffett

Oct 14, 2011, 8:49:16 AM10/14/11
On Oct 13, 11:32 pm, Jason Burke <jason-bu...@comcast.net> wrote:

Are you calling my co-workers prostitutes? They were a little wild but
they never charged me. One did tell her husband just to piss him off.
She said I whipped it out and showed it to her. She didn't admit what
she did with it afterwards. But I took the knife from him and no law
was called. So it's all good. Though she did quit a couple weeks later.