MARGUERITE OSWALD (PART 2)

David Von Pein

Apr 14, 2008, 11:31:55 PM4/14/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b41ed913d511cfc8

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "Now, there was another instance with this same
agent. He followed Marina around continuously. I'm going to make this
plain. .... The pictures will always show him by Marina. We were in
the bedroom, and he was in the bedroom. And we were getting ready for
the funeral {of LHO}. .... While Marina was complaining about her
dress, my little grandbaby...was standing by her mother...and Marina
was combing her hair. She took the comb and she hit June on the head.
I said, "Marina, don't do that." And this agent...snapped at me and
said, "Mrs. Oswald, you let her alone." I said, "Don't tell me what to
say to my daughter-in-law. .... Now, why did this man do these
things? ....

"I am going to say it as strongly as
I can...and I have stated this from the beginning...I think our
trouble in this is in our own Government. And I suspect these two
agents of conspiracy with my daughter-in-law in this plot."

EARL WARREN -- "With who?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "With Marina and Mrs. Paine--the two women. Lee
was set up, and it is quite possible these two Secret Service men are
involved."

J. LEE RANKIN -- "Which ones are you referring to?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "Mr. Mike Howard and the man that I did not know
the name." ....

J. LEE RANKIN -- "What kind of a conspiracy are you describing that
these men are engaged in?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "The assassination of President Kennedy."

J. LEE RANKIN -- "You think that two Secret Service agents and Marina
and Mrs. Paine were involved in that--in the conspiracy?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "Yes, I do."

[DVP -- Marina was probably the "Grassy Knoll" shooter....and Ruth
Paine drove the getaway car (that Nash Rambler seen by Deputy Roger
Craig, remember). We'll just have to invent a way for the two Secret
Service agents to become embroiled in this plot with the two
housewives; but that shouldn't be too difficult to do -- after all,
Marguerite has managed it quite nicely, while using zero pieces of
evidence to support her notion.]

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "Marina...stated publicly that in her mind she
thought that Lee shot President Kennedy. What an awful thing for this
22-year-old foreign girl to think. She thinks in her mind. She doesn't
know. But she thinks, gentlemen..."In my mind, I think Lee shot
President Kennedy." She doesn't know our American way of life. Lee
Harvey Oswald will be the accused assassin of President Kennedy when
this information is over with, believe me. .... Marina Oswald was
brainwashed by the Secret Service. .... I am sorry, gentlemen, but
this is a true story."

[DVP -- I can envision Earl Warren and Gerald Ford, et al, being
forced to cover their faces at various times during Mrs. Oswald's
testimony, so that Marguerite wouldn't be aware that the Commissioners
were about ready to bust out laughing at any moment (such as during
the "brainwashed" testimony quoted above).]