A Simple Question For Dave Von Pein

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 30, 2008, 4:48:05 PM4/30/08
Let's see if Dave can answer one simple, tiny question. You ready?

1) Why did the WC NOT produce one fragment/bullet that was INSIDE JFK
or JBC when an autopsy was performed?

The magic bullet (CE-399) does NOT count since it lacked blood, tissue
or clothing striations to tie it to either JFK or JBC. The bullet was
NEVER shown to have been inside either men, therefore, there is NO
proof it caused any wounds at all.

Message has been deleted

Gil Jesus

Apr 30, 2008, 5:23:59 PM4/30/08
On Apr 30, 5:07�pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> Please cite your research proving that a bullets in evidence circa
> 1963 needed to be tested for blood and clothing 'striations' before it
> could be tied ballistically to a murder.
>
> You've been watching Miami CSI too long.

Chuckles:

Please cite another murder case where a bullet went through two
victims entering and exiting their bodies FOUR TIMES and had no blood
from either victim on it.

Please cite another murder case where a bullet went through 12 or 13
layers of clothing and had no clothing fibers on it.

Please cite another murder case where the bullet destroyed 4 inches of
rib bone, and went on to break the large bone of the forearm and had
no bone particles on it.

And finally, cite another murder case where ALL THREE occurred and
you'll prove you case.

curtjester1

Apr 30, 2008, 7:26:14 PM4/30/08
On 30 Apr, 14:07, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 3:48 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> Please cite your research proving that a bullets in evidence circa
> 1963 needed to be tested for blood and clothing 'striations' before it
> could be tied ballistically to a murder.

I think they would have thought of that one about a month after the
gun was invented. :O

CJ

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2008, 7:43:31 PM4/30/08

>>> "Why did the WC NOT produce one fragment/bullet that was INSIDE JFK or JBC when an autopsy was performed?" <<<

Your question is based on a false premise to start with -- because
there WERE fragments taken out of JFK that were "produced" (and marked
as Commission Exhibit #843) by the WC. These bullet fragments taken
from JFK's head (duh!):

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0434a.htm

And are you asking why no bullets or fragments were found inside JFK
at the autopsy itself? (Sounds like that's part of your poorly-worded
question above too; but maybe you're just talking "Kook-ese", which
I'm not too proficient in, of course).

Anyway, if part of your question is: Why weren't any bullets or bullet
fragments removed from John Kennedy AT BETHESDA DURING THE AUTOPSY? --
Well, there WERE fragments removed from Kennedy at the autopsy--from
his head (see CE843).

Duh (reprise).

Now, if you're asking why the WC didn't "produce" more bullets or
fragments found by the autopsists themselves....well, that's just a
stupid question (like most of Rob's statements are, of course).

Because the (obvious) answer to that is: There were no whole bullets
available to pluck from JFK's body at the Bethesda autopsy.

(Duh. Again.)

>>> "The magic bullet (CE-399) does NOT count since it lacked blood, tissue or clothing striations to tie it to either JFK or JBC. The bullet was NEVER shown to have been inside either men [sic], therefore, there is NO proof it caused any wounds at all." <<<

Apart from the confusing "when an autopsy was performed" portion of
your question (did JBC supposedly die too? and was an autopsy done on
him as well?), there's ample proof to show that CE399 wounded both JFK
& John B. Connally. Common sense ALONE practically proves that 399
struck both victims.

But, being the "Anybody But Oswald" nutjob Robby-boy apparently wants
to remain, no amount of CS&L will penetrate his ABO outer shell.

IF CE399 DIDN'T INJURE JOHN CONNALLY--WHAT BULLET DID?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f90802d6225a380e

Ben Holmes

Apr 30, 2008, 9:05:56 PM4/30/08
In article <33df3471-05f2-4483...@56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>,
curtjester1 says...

>On 30 Apr, 14:07, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 30, 3:48=A0pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Let's see if Dave can answer one simple, tiny question. =A0You ready?

>> > 1) Why did the WC NOT produce one fragment/bullet that was INSIDE JFK
>> > or JBC when an autopsy was performed?
>>
>> > The magic bullet (CE-399) does NOT count since it lacked blood, tissue
>> > or clothing striations to tie it to either JFK or JBC. =A0The bullet was=

>> > NEVER shown to have been inside either men, therefore, there is NO
>> > proof it caused any wounds at all.
>>
>> Please cite your research proving that a bullets in evidence circa
>> 1963 needed to be tested for blood and clothing 'striations' before it
>> could be tied ballistically to a murder.
>>
>I think they would have thought of that one about a month after the
>gun was invented. :O
>
>CJ
>
>> You've been watching Miami CSI too long.

Trolls have nothing but denials and lies to rely on.

Interested lurkers can judge here: http://www.forensicdna.com/Timeline020702.pdf

Message has been deleted

cdddraftsman

Apr 30, 2008, 11:49:23 PM4/30/08
On Apr 30, 2:23 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 5:07�pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
>

> > Please cite your research proving that a bullets in evidence circa
> > 1963 needed to be tested for blood and clothing 'striations' before it
> > could be tied ballistically to a murder.
>
> > You've been watching Miami CSI too long.
>
> Chuckles:
>
> Please cite another murder case where a bullet went through two
> victims entering and exiting their bodies FOUR TIMES and had no blood
> from either victim on it.

FIVE TIMES ! You forgot the thigh wound . Are we to presume after
being
handled by upteen dozen folks that it should still have blood on it ?

> Please cite another murder case where a bullet went through 12 or 13
> layers of clothing and had no clothing fibers on it.

Are you talking fiber striations on the metal itself ? If so , I don't
ever remember anyone
looking at that bullet through a scanning electron microscope to see
such striations ?
That would have to be done .

> Please cite another murder case where the bullet destroyed 4 inches of
> rib bone, and went on to break the large bone of the forearm and had
> no bone particles on it.

Again with it falling out of his thigh and being lost some where in
his pants clothing
while he himself was being manhandled , that bullet could of had a lot
of things happen
to hit before it was found on a stretcher .

> And finally, cite another murder case where ALL THREE occurred and
> you'll prove you case.

Unfortunately you're a bit late to state that we have to prove
anything . The stated position
of the United States of America is that it did do those things and
it's up to you to prove
that it couldn't and not the other way around . (*)

Kook logic taken a step further would have us believe instead :
Disappearing assassins ?
Disappearing guns ?
Disappearing shell casings ?
A conspiracy for the sake of conspiracy ?

(*) Sure fire sign of a hoaxster ; asking someone to disprove a
negative or use the opposite
of the scientific method again !

No soup for you butter brains !

:-)

tl

lazu...@webtv.net

May 1, 2008, 4:53:57 AM5/1/08
Von Pein, Chuckie da shoe..CDDraftsman are all crazy characters right
out of Orwell's 1984...

robcap...@netscape.com

May 1, 2008, 8:28:06 AM5/1/08
On Apr 30, 5:07 pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 3:48 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> wrote:
>
> Please cite your research proving that a bullets in evidence circa
> 1963 needed to be tested for blood and clothing 'striations' before it
> could be tied ballistically to a murder.
>
> You've been watching Miami CSI too long.

There is testimony asking Robert Frazier if the bullet and fragments
were tested for these things, don't you ever read the WCR and 26
volumes?

robcap...@netscape.com

May 1, 2008, 8:38:20 AM5/1/08
On Apr 30, 7:43 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

"Your question is based on a false premise to start with -- because
there WERE fragments taken out of JFK that were "produced" (and marked
as Commission Exhibit #843) by the WC. These bullet fragments taken
from JFK's head (duh!):"

No it is not. These fragments were too small to test for ballistics
or spectography, therefore, the WC felt safe in presenting them, but
they also could NOT be linked to the alleged murder weapon for the
same reason. Thus, you have NO proof here either.

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

"And are you asking why no bullets or fragments were found inside JFK
at the autopsy itself? (Sounds like that's part of your poorly-worded
question above too; but maybe you're just talking "Kook-ese", which
I'm not too proficient in, of course)."

Yes, why were no bullet(s) or fragment(s) large enough to be tested
found INSIDE either victime according to the WC? Of course there were
things found but they were show they were not fired by the Carcano.
Therefore, they left you and the rest of us with NO proof the Carcano
was the real murder weapon.

"Anyway, if part of your question is: Why weren't any bullets or
bullet fragments removed from John Kennedy AT BETHESDA DURING THE
AUTOPSY? --
Well, there WERE fragments removed from Kennedy at the autopsy--from
his head (see CE843)."

Only a liar for hire would make a simple question complicated. I
thought Dave was all for Occam's Razor. Unfortunately these fragments
either were to small to test or could NOT prove the Carcano was the
murder weapon. Is it common for a person to be shot several times and
yet have no bullet(s) or fragment(s) in them that can be tested? I
don't think so.

"Duh (reprise)."

What is the duh for? You are citing something that did NOT prove your
case.

"Now, if you're asking why the WC didn't "produce" more bullets or
fragments found by the autopsists themselves....well, that's just a
stupid question (like most of Rob's statements are, of course)."

Sure, finding ballistic evidence inside a shooting victim is such a
stupid expectation according to Dave. Need I say, Duh!

"Because the (obvious) answer to that is: There were no whole bullets
available to pluck from JFK's body at the Bethesda autopsy."

Sure,

Walt

May 1, 2008, 9:52:18 AM5/1/08
On 30 Apr, 16:07, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 3:48 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> wrote:
>
> Please cite your research proving that a bullets in evidence circa
> 1963 needed to be tested for blood and clothing 'striations' before it
> could be tied ballistically to a murder.

Hey Schmuck.....As usual your understanding is obscured by the
location of yer head. Rob asked for the same PROOF that any good DA
should ask before indicting a suspect. That question is:... DO YOU
HAVE PROOF THAT THESE BULLETS CAUSED THE WOUNDS IN THE VICTIMS??

I'm well aware that you assholes have NOTHING to connect the bullets
in evidence to the wounds in the victims.... so you're compelled to
dance around and attempt to avoid the question.

Now c'mon big mouth answer the man's question.