JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 193)

David Von Pein

Nov 2, 2012, 5:20:59 AM11/2/12

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 193):

OSWALD'S AND LOVELADY'S T-SHIRTS:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2012/10/doorway-man-part-2.html

THE EARWITNESSES AND THE EVIDENCE IN THE DEPOSITORY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0c459158e8c34435
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/dabd5429bc88327a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/21735566060a9ec1

ZIGGING AND ZAGGING:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ca72fadb4691edc6

LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND O.J. SIMPSON:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R21IRCSNWEZNW6/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=B0002NPD6Q&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=MxW8VG29J2XJE9&cdMsgNo=4&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx257JZLZCT7DMD&store=home-garden#MxW8VG29J2XJE9

TOM HANKS' "PARKLAND":
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/oct/31/paul-giamatti-jfk-biopic

WARREN COMMISSION INDEXES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/611eaf8eed3dcf98
http://www.amazon.com/review/RZD82270D69E8/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=0393045250&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=Mx37LS75YIWA3FV&cdMsgNo=111&cdPage=12&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3L36ZL9W89MBT&store=books#Mx37LS75YIWA3FV
http://www.amazon.com/review/RZD82270D69E8/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=0393045250&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=MxKF7MGPHJ45NA&cdMsgNo=119&cdPage=12&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3L36ZL9W89MBT&store=books#MxKF7MGPHJ45NA

COMMISSION EXHIBIT 573 (THE WALKER BULLET):
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7162.msg197738.html#msg197738

OSWALD'S MOVEMENTS IN OAK CLIFF ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963:
http://www.amazon.com/review/RZD82270D69E8/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=0393045250&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=MxZLIJ84EPHH3G&cdMsgNo=124&cdPage=13&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3L36ZL9W89MBT&store=books#MxZLIJ84EPHH3G

MISCELLANY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/48725a200f8f9e36
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2d1c1cb268eb4b9b
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7106.msg196394.html#msg196394
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/010dc4af76eb196e
http://www.amazon.com/review/RZD82270D69E8/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=0393045250&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=Mx1TESZ4N120LU7&cdMsgNo=86&cdPage=9&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3L36ZL9W89MBT&store=books#Mx1TESZ4N120LU7
http://www.amazon.com/review/RZD82270D69E8/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=0393045250&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=Mx2QGI8J2I815K6&cdMsgNo=97&cdPage=10&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3L36ZL9W89MBT&store=books#Mx2QGI8J2I815K6
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2F11ZCOYI4DK2/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=1616086734&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=MxU299RNVRMD0H&cdMsgNo=18&cdPage=2&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxW2ULSH4GC1DJ&store=books#MxU299RNVRMD0H
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7162.msg197724.html#msg197724

aeffects

Nov 2, 2012, 1:32:24 PM11/2/12
On Friday, November 2, 2012 2:20:59 AM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:

no traction for the peinster here, either... and so, ah, how many boat anchor-books (reclaiming history) did bugliosi sell again?

rotflmfao!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 21, 2012, 4:22:44 PM11/21/12

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2F11ZCOYI4DK2/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=1616086734&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=Mx3S9K6MVIN6JOK&cdMsgNo=27&cdPage=3&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxW2ULSH4GC1DJ&store=books#Mx3S9K6MVIN6JOK

GARRY PUFFER SAID:

Just a few days ago, I eagerly went to the reviews for Bill O'Reilly's
brilliant new book to see just to confirm how great it was by reading
your review, but in the 800+ five star reviews there was no review
from you. Unbelievable, I thought. It can't be that this is less than
a five star book, it just can't. I have to commend you and your
cohorts for those reviews that were there, however. Mighty fine job
convincing all those people to write reviews that read as if they were
all written by the same person. Same length, same words, same stories,
absolutely incredible job. And somehow many of those brilliant reviews
got printed more than once. I guess they were so good that Amazon
wanted to make sure we didn't miss any of them.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, Garry, a few weeks ago I noticed that there is definitely
something very strange about all the 5-star "reviews" for Bill
O'Reilly's book. It looks like Bill has his people very busy writing
hundreds of fake reviews for his new JFK book. A shame.

The tip-off is the fact that almost all of those short, one-paragraph
5-star "reviews" represent the FIRST and ONLY review ever written by
the reviewer here at Amazon. A few of the reviewers have 2 or 3 other
reviews, but the vast majority have zero other reviews, which is a
sure sign that something's rotten in the state of "Killing Kennedy
Review Land".

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Kennedy/product-reviews/0805096663/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

GARRY PUFFER SAID:

But wait. Suddenly I found a review that looked like yours (it was way
too long) and read like yours. Then I got pissed off because someone
was trying to copy you. And then I was so shocked that I fell ill and
had to be rushed to the emergency room. Why? you ask.

Because my friend David Von Pein had provided me with misstatements of
fact (I can't bring myself to go so far as to call David, probably the
most honest person I have ever known, a purveyor of lies). He had told
me that he lived in Indiana and ran a restaurant. And now I find out
that he's moved to New York and become a librarian without telling me.
I felt betrayed.

So, David, I guess your claim of never posting under other names is
just another misstatement of fact, huh? Well, mister, I just want to
let you know that we're through, and this time I won't come crawling
back. No, sir. I really mean it. A man can take only so many of those
"misstatements of fact." This time it's really final, David. I have to
find someone I can trust. If you come looking for me, I'll be over at
S.V. Anderson's house. I know he won't do to me what you've done. How
could you, David, how could you? We had such a good thing going.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I have no choice but to toss up my hands once again and ask the
following question -- "What in the world are you babbling about?" --
because I haven't the foggiest.

Maybe you can point me to this new person from the Empire State who
you now are convinced is me in disguise. I would at least enjoy having
the opportunity to see who it is I am supposedly posing as. That's
only fair, isn't it?

Anyway, Happy 49th Anniversary, Garry. Maybe you'll eventually find
all those elusive non-Carcano bullets and non-LHO killers as the 50th
draws nearer.

David Von Pein

Nov 21, 2012, 11:59:52 PM11/21/12

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2F11ZCOYI4DK2/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&asin=1616086734&cdForum=FxVMQ58Y9WOJZ4&cdMsgID=Mx1M766JUM2H88L&cdMsgNo=41&cdPage=5&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxW2ULSH4GC1DJ&store=books#Mx1M766JUM2H88L

GARRY PUFFER SAID:

Why on earth would you expect any of us to believe anything you say,
either about JFK or whether you use different names to make comments
here?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Mainly because I speak the truth. Simple as that. I do not tell lies.
Never have. Never will.

Call me a fraud and a liar all you want. But, just like with Robert
Morrow and his "Anderson Is Von Pein" crusade, you'll be dead wrong
each and every time you say those untrue things about me.

GARRY PUFFER SAID:

Forgive me if I think you've cried wolf way too often. Your defense of
the LN theory shows that you will say anything to make your point.
Okay, we understand that. You have no credibility at all, but you
continue to respond in a way that seems to indicate that you are
hopeful we will soon see the light. Why would you think that?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Because Lee Harvey Oswald, alone, killed JFK 49 years ago. That's why.
Simple as that.

GARRY PUFFER SAID:

I do enjoy these little chats. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take
a little break from the internet, why don't you? I'm sure they don't
expect you to put in your usual 20 hours tomorrow.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Are you kidding? On holidays, they cut way back at Langley! I have to
pull double "disinfo" duty. I've got a double shift tomorrow, dammit!

And, btw, it appears that I've caught Mr. Puffer in another
"misstatement of fact" (providing us with yet another ironic Pot/
Kettle moment here at Amazon.com), because Garry swore just TODAY that
he was "through" with me. I guess he merely said this with his tongue
firmly planted in his cheek, huh? (Could be, what with his additional
attempts at being humorous throughout that whole post of his from
earlier today.).....

"Well, mister, I just want to let you know that we're through,
and this time I won't come crawling back. No, sir. I really mean it. A
man can take only so many of those 'misstatements of fact.' This time
it's really final, David." -- Garry Puffer; 11/21/12

Guess not too "final", eh Garry?

(Happy Turkey Day anyway. And beware of those turkey hunters hiding on
the Knoll. They're wild. As we all know, those idiots couldn't even
hit a huge Lincoln limousine just a few yards in front of them,
according to the HSCA.)

:-)

Regards,
DVP
(Or am I still supposedly "NYlibrarian" in this post?)
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 29, 2012, 9:22:03 PM11/29/12

RE: "Doorway Man".....

One thing Ralph Cinque overlooks is this (and it's just basic garden-
variety common sense):

The fact that Ralph is convinced that so many DIFFERENT portions of
the James Altgens photo have been faked and manipulated and altered
by evil plotters and cover-up agents is, to any sensible person, a
pretty good indication that NONE of the various parts of the photo
have been altered at all.

It's very similar (in a "common sense" way) to Robert Groden's "15
shots" theory. Since anybody with any sense at all knows that there
were not anywhere near FIFTEEN (or even TEN) shots fired in Dealey
Plaza on 11/22/63, then it becomes very easy to totally ignore and
deem as invalid Groden's "10 shots" and his later (2011) "15 shots"
theory.

Doesn't Ralph even wonder WHY some of the silly things were altered in
Jim Altgens' picture that Ralph does seem to think were altered? For
example, why was there a need to alter the faces and arms of certain
NON-Lovelady/Oswald people in the picture? Just...why?

Along this same line of thought, here's a good quote from John
McAdams' book:

"The sheer number of extra bullets or confessions or spooky
connections is evidence that none of them are strong evidence of
anything." -- John McAdams; Page 192 of "JFK Assassination Logic"

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/01/doorway-man.html

Saintly Oswald

Nov 30, 2012, 4:27:52 AM11/30/12
JFK Knight in shining armor, David von Pein, boldly runs through with his holy lance another helpless kitten on the battlefield, and then brags about it to his make believe fans on ACJFK.

David Von Pein

Dec 1, 2012, 1:50:28 AM12/1/12

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "Show me where and when Groden said there were 15 shots." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I kinda figured you'd be asking me to do that pretty soon, Tony. So,
here you go (take the audio up to about the 6:00 mark for your daily
belly laugh):

http://www.box.com/shared/ez0fblgpnzg4y89xeduc

Footnote -- In the above audio from 4/24/2011 (at the 7:20 mark),
Groden says there were "between 12 and 15 shots fired". So I'll head
off Tony Marsh's criticism of my earlier post when I only used the
number "15" when speaking of Groden's nonsensical shot number. I said
he had a "15 shots" theory. To be precisely accurate (and to keep Tony
Marsh from calling me an outright liar), Groden's 2011 theory is
actually a "12 to 15 shots" theory. But the number I previously
mentioned--15--is certainly included in that range.

Related 2011 article:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5c045b6cda53166d

David Von Pein

Dec 1, 2012, 8:02:56 AM12/1/12

aeffects

Dec 1, 2012, 11:05:01 PM12/1/12
On Dec 1, 5:02 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snippers.... no advertising douche....>

you know the rules

David Von Pein

Dec 4, 2012, 10:12:28 PM12/4/12

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "The soda machine in the Domino Room was out of Dr. Pepper, his [Oswald's] favorite drink." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

So you think Bonnie Ray Williams got the last Dr. Pepper in that
machine on 11/22/63, eh Tony? Any idea where I can confirm that for a
fact? Or are you just surmising that the machine was totally out of
Dr.P. after Bonnie Ray purchased one from that same machine at
noontime?

And, btw, the Dr.P. machine wasn't "in" the Domino Room. It was here
(see photo), right by the stairs:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/TCBM8EeF-kI/AAAAAAAAEXY/yBwgFkvQL7k/s1600/202.+CD496%3B+Photo+7+%28Dr.+Pepper+Machine+In+TSBD%29.jpg

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/dr-pepper-talk.html

David Von Pein

Dec 28, 2012, 3:29:49 PM12/28/12

TONY MARSH SAID:

The HSCA declared it was a conspiracy.

DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:

Based on faulty evidence.

But Marsh likes the idea that the silly acoustics evidence is still
valid here in the 21st century, so Marsh will tout that evidence as
still being valid, regardless of how unreliable and worthless it
really is.

Typical CTer.