MARGUERITE OSWALD (PART 1)

David Von Pein

Apr 14, 2008, 11:31:05 PM4/14/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b41ed913d511cfc8

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "That {CE203} is a picture of the Book Depository
the day of the assassination of President Kennedy. And there are
people in the picture."

EARL WARREN -- "Well, is there anything you want us to see in the
picture?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "Well, I would rather you see it yourself. I see
what I see."

EARL WARREN -- "What do you see?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "...I see Marina and the child--the girl and the
baby--it could be Marina. .... This girl with this baby could possibly
be Marina and June. .... This girl holding the baby."

J. LEE RANKIN -- "Right next to the door?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "Yes, sir; right next to the door. In back of her
is the hat of a man."

[The following day, 2/12/64, Marguerite testified some more about the
things she thinks she sees in the famous photo taken by James
Altgens....]

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "On the picture...you might think I am crazy to
say so--the first thing I saw in this picture...was my son, Lee, and
Marina and the child. .... That was my first reaction. And, if I am
correct--I don't say I am correct--but if I am correct, this would be
the solution. Lee was escorted out of the building. Kennedy is shot
now...he has passed the window where Lee's rifle is supposed to be.
And he is shot in the neck. He has passed this particular part. He is
shot in the neck. And then this man that I think is Lee...is being
escorted out of the building...I am speculating, sir, I have no proof
of this. I wish I did. Could be escorted out of the building by a
policeman. .... This is Lee's build and everything. The first thing I
saw. Now, they think this is Lee. No, sir, I do not. Everybody thinks
this is Lee."

J. LEE RANKIN -- "When you say they think--it is the man leaning
against the side of the doorway, is that right?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "Yes. That is the picture that everybody is
convinced is Lee."

J. LEE RANKIN -- "And you think it is the one next to him that doesn't
show any face? It shows the arms over the head?"

MARGUERITE OSWALD -- "He has his arms up in the air. Now, that is what
I saw immediately--against everybody else seeing it. And this woman
and child could possibly be Marina. Now, to explain this--whether I
thought Lee shot Officer Tippit or not--Lee could be escorted out of
this building with a gun in his back possibly. I am just speculating,
sir. .... And that is how he got out of the building. And this same
officer could have been killed, because he was involved in this, and
then he could have been killed, to be kept quiet. There is a
possibility of this, gentlemen."

[DVP -- So, per Marguerite, BOTH Lee Oswald and Marina Oswald were
probably standing in front of the Texas School Book Depository
Building when JFK was shot.

You see, if you are taking part in a covert plot to assassinate the
President, instead of laying low and staying out of sight, I guess it
must be a good idea to make yourself HIGHLY VISIBLE as the murder is
taking place, so that you will very likely get yourself photographed.

This apparently was Marguerite Oswald's mindset as of February 1964
when she hinted to the Warren Commission that both Lee and Marina can
be seen within James Altgens' picture (linked below).

CE203:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0304b.htm

Well, at least Altgens' photo provided Lee and Marina with perfect
alibis in case they were to ever be accused of being actual gunmen in
Dealey Plaza. (Or perhaps the baby in the picture is really a gun--
merely disguised as a baby in a blanket.)

It's just too bad that Lee Harvey decided NOT to use that perfect "I
Was On The Steps" alibi after he was charged with the murder of the
President. Instead, Lee admits to the press and to the world (on live
television) that he was "inside" the Book Depository when Kennedy was
shot:

www.box.net/shared/5mto6y3w4k

I wonder if Marguerite ever wondered WHY Lee never spoke up and told
the police that he had been in front of the building....if he had
REALLY been there at 12:30 PM on November 22nd?

And if Lee was being "escorted out of the building by a
policeman...with a gun in his back" [LOL break required here], I
wonder which "Lee Harvey Oswald" imposter popped up on the second
floor of the TSBD just 90 seconds after the assassination?

Maybe we should hold a seance and ask Marguerite. She could probably
tell us.]