Beyond Reasonable Doubt by Mel Ayton and David Von Pein --Reviewed by Martin Hay

healy.d...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015, 3:24:23 PM4/17/15
I can honestly say that Beyond Reasonable Doubt fully lived up to my expectations. I expected that authors Mel Ayton and David Von Pein would add nothing to our understanding of the assassination of President Kennedy, and that is precisely what they did. I expected they would regurgitate the same tired old arguments and trot out the usual roster of long-discredited witnesses, and they did just that. And I expected that they would pontificate on the evils of "conspiracy theorists" at every available opportunity and, lo and behold!, they did.

Beyond Reasonable Doubt is a standard format lone nut book, cut from the same cloth as Reclaiming History, Case Closed, and Conspiracy of One. It spends half its time trying desperately to convince readers that the Warren Commission was right all along and the other half-blaming conspiracy theorists for the confusion. Von Pein suggests in the book's preface that for the last fifty years JFK's murder has been "falsely shrouded in mystery" and those pesky conspiracy theorists are to blame. Which is ridiculous. Conspiracy theorists are not to blame for the Dallas Police Department's mishandling of both its suspect and the physical evidence against him. Nor are they responsible for J. Edgar Hoover's rush to judgement and his decision to limit the FBI's investigation to Lee Harvey Oswald. It was not the conspiracy theorists who illegally removed Kennedy's body from Dallas so that it could be flown to a military hospital where under-qualified and inexperienced pathologists bungled the autopsy. And no mere conspiracy theorist is accountable for crucial autopsy photos, X-rays and even the President's brain being surreptitiously removed from the archive never to be seen again. The sad truth is that every confusion at the core of this case was created by those in officialdom who failed or refused to conduct a proper investigation and chose instead to cover their own butts whilst papering over the holes in the case against Oswald.
[...]

full review see:

http://www.ctka.net/2015/Ayton%20Review.html

Bud

Apr 17, 2015, 8:06:51 PM4/17/15
On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 3:24:23 PM UTC-4, healy.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> I can honestly say that Beyond Reasonable Doubt fully lived up to my expectations. I expected that authors Mel Ayton and David Von Pein would add nothing to our understanding of the assassination of President Kennedy, and that is precisely what they did.

It`s not like they could bestow upon you the ability to reason.

> I expected they would regurgitate the same tired old arguments

If there was a book on the evils of slavery would you expect *new* arguments against it?

>and trot out the usual roster of long-discredited witnesses,

Meaning witnesses who implicated poor sweet innocent pasty Lee.

> and they did just that. And I expected that they would pontificate on the evils of "conspiracy theorists" at every available opportunity and,

They aren`t so much evil as idiots engaged in a retarded hobby. They aren`t doing anything wrong, or right, or even meaningful. And at the rate they are dying off there is nothing to be done but wait.

> lo and behold!, they did.
>
> Beyond Reasonable Doubt is a standard format lone nut book, cut from the same cloth as Reclaiming History, Case Closed, and Conspiracy of One. It spends half its time trying desperately to convince readers that the Warren Commission was right all along and the other half-blaming conspiracy theorists for the confusion. Von Pein suggests in the book's preface that for the last fifty years JFK's murder has been "falsely shrouded in mystery" and those pesky conspiracy theorists are to blame. Which is ridiculous. Conspiracy theorists are not to blame for the Dallas Police Department's mishandling of both its suspect

Bad DPD. Now what?

>and the physical evidence against him.

The evidence is fine and conclusive. The retards object to it because it tends to make Oswald look guilty, and they really like to play this silly game here they pretend he isn`t. As noted, the number of players of this game are dwindling.

> Nor are they responsible for J. Edgar Hoover's rush to judgement and his decision to limit the FBI's investigation to Lee Harvey Oswald.

Conspiracy hobbyist look everywhere else, which is why they are where they are.

> It was not the conspiracy theorists who illegally removed Kennedy's body from Dallas

Why don`t you cry about these things for fifty more years? These things have been explained for decades, there is no guarantee reality will suit you.

>so that it could be flown to a military hospital where under-qualified and inexperienced pathologists bungled the autopsy.

Blame Jackie, she picked it.

> And no mere conspiracy theorist is accountable for crucial autopsy photos, X-rays and even the President's brain being surreptitiously removed from the archive never to be seen again.

Is this really true? Autopsy materials were given to the Kennedy family for burial, presumably the brain was among this material.

> The sad truth is that every confusion at the core of this case was created by those in officialdom who failed or refused to conduct a proper investigation and chose instead to cover their own butts whilst papering over the holes in the case against Oswald.

Thats the conspiracy retard spin. They confuse their ability to criticize reality to be supportive of the things that exist only in their imagination.

David Von Pein

Apr 17, 2015, 9:56:29 PM4/17/15
I don't post in this useless den of CTers much anymore, but since Healy decided to start this thread to prop up King Martin Hay, I'll post this link here in response....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-918.html

healy.d...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2015, 5:56:39 PM4/18/15
On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 6:56:29 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> I don't post in this useless den of CTers much anymore, but since Healy decided to start this thread to prop up King Martin Hay, I'll post this link here in response....
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-918.html

Oh you silly goose David VP, you know you'll go anywhere CT's want you to smell, little feller....

It's you, you wonker that needs propping up... your record in book publishing the past 15 years has been what, how do you put it, "less than stellar?" In fact, your a miserable failure.

One would think you're actually an undercover CT.... carry on gorgeous!

healy.d...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2015, 6:14:40 PM4/18/15
top post

ahhhh, I see you still haven't got over that Mark Lane-Rush to Judgement thrashing Ben Holmes rendered the lone nut dolts...

500+ seperate post subject and the best nutters could do is ***WHINE***...

Horrible PR for you WCR supporting nutters...

Bud

Apr 18, 2015, 7:17:33 PM4/18/15
On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 6:14:40 PM UTC-4, healy.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> top post
>
> ahhhh, I see you still haven't got over that Mark Lane-Rush to Judgement thrashing Ben Holmes rendered the lone nut dolts...

Yah, I never got over it, I still <snicker> when I think about it. The midget actually took the position that Mark Lane was honest, can you imagine?

> 500+ seperate post subject and the best nutters could do is ***WHINE***...
>
> Horrible PR for you WCR supporting nutters...

We don`t have to do anything but wait. Tick-tock, tick-tock, retards.

Sam McClung

Apr 19, 2015, 11:05:40 PM4/19/15
pein'ochio
noun
an offshoot of the nochio movement, bug, pos, o'o'o'reily, who all have
their own scandals

healy.d...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2015, 10:16:44 PM4/22/15
On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 4:17:33 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 6:14:40 PM UTC-4, healy.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> > top post
> >
> > ahhhh, I see you still haven't got over that Mark Lane-Rush to Judgement thrashing Ben Holmes rendered the lone nut dolts...
>
> Yah, I never got over it, I still <snicker> when I think about it. The midget actually took the position that Mark Lane was honest, can you imagine?

and there you go again, whinning.... the bugga-boo of all lone nut troll bugga-boo's... Mark Lane Rushg to Judgement... You've not recovered from 1966... lone time to be following a pack of lies, hon!

Carry on!

healy.d...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2015, 10:17:11 PM4/22/15
lmfao!

Bud

Apr 23, 2015, 1:54:56 PM4/23/15
On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 10:16:44 PM UTC-4, healy.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 4:17:33 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 6:14:40 PM UTC-4, healy.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > top post
> > >
> > > ahhhh, I see you still haven't got over that Mark Lane-Rush to Judgement thrashing Ben Holmes rendered the lone nut dolts...
> >
> > Yah, I never got over it, I still <snicker> when I think about it. The midget actually took the position that Mark Lane was honest, can you imagine?
>
> and there you go again, whinning.... the bugga-boo of all lone nut troll bugga-boo's... Mark Lane Rushg to Judgement... You've not recovered from 1966... lone time to be following a pack of lies, hon!

Surfing under the influence again, aren`t you stoner?