Zapruder Symposium videos on YouTube so far

1 view

Rich DellaRosa

Oct 17, 2009, 8:32:26 AM10/17/09
ZAPRUDER FAKERY: John Costella interview�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5XctPrtfI

ZAPRUDER FAKERY: Jack White interview Part 1�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0JjP-Kz0Ic

ZAPRUDER FAKERY: Jack White interview Part 2�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4BXBSGcT9w

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 1 - James Fetzer Part 1�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zSghy2TkIY

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 1 - James Fetzer Part 2�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZqautUPPw

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 1 - James Fetzer Part 3�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0vayhmQNU

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 1 - James Fetzer Part 4�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-tsoLRI4tE

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 1�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfoN_ijpleY

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 2�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2tua9_wPYk

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 3�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iDrZZaxZqQ

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 4�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSebezpT8ww

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 5�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9i-j80Nsqs

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 6�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKttQmVgi4

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 7�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GYVmQVK35g

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 8�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsMA5vvg3nk

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 9�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmMDyxxKo4

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 10�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KFnmPtsDw

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lbIZLDBojQ

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 12�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMb0FHzMkCI

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 13�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1KWBqNPoA

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 14�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uak0wazJmDE

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KVz545Ghts

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 16�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ukCWW2QaA

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEmQDhWOQSg

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 18�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3NIGRUGZXA

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 19�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqq_YZHqE-Q

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 20�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw2y1RciwA8

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 21�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEQtY2vM_9M

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 22�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xBnD44Sn8E

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 1�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjbCcL43cn4

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 2�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOhG7ZVVRxY

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvg4BMmIRSs

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 4�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJbG13NyLDQ

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 5�
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ytcm27i0w

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPz7h193pA

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeqGjS8MnbQ

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJd4QiVYFGQ

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Sag_O7-h0

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggkOpf6V_Nk

ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZTBruxgyU

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com

cdddraftsman

Oct 17, 2009, 11:32:09 AM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 5:32 am, Rich DellaRosa <richd...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Snipped

I see you featured the creatent 'Healy of Dealey' who's boofed hairdo
* is as over blown as the innuendo , contradictions and mistakes of
the WR .

Keynote * : After hearing the comment : "You only have to look at his
head to see that he has a small brain" , Healy immediately went to Mae
Brussels 'Hairdo's and Do-Do's R Us' for a complete top heavy make
over . You must remember that to any conspiratard any slight
irregularity is in general a slight against the hordes of 'JFK Do-
Gooders' and specifically JFK himself !

tl

John McAdams

Oct 17, 2009, 12:59:16 PM10/17/09

Rich,

Do I assume correctly that you agree with this "Zapruder alteration"
business?

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

aeffects

Oct 17, 2009, 2:50:39 PM10/17/09

sitdown you pathetic, nutter-troll you. You can't seem to find enough
to embarass .john mcadams with can ya hon?

> tl

soilysound

Oct 17, 2009, 8:29:37 PM10/17/09

People who think Zapruder film is fake are no doubt very sincere and well
meaning, but their judgment is as suspect as those that say CE399 was
fired at Kennedy. Both positions are evidence free.

cdddraftsman

Oct 17, 2009, 10:21:24 PM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 11:50 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Snipped !

Healy's most reveiling comment of the entire pathetic charade was when
he admitted :

"As you can see I'm not the most organized person person in the world"

WONDERFUL ! Not only is attempting to perpetrate a JFK Assassination
Hoax , it's un-organized toooo !

Whatta FUCKING BAFFOON !

Bring back Rosstards and mustard covered dildo conspiracys , Healy's
stinken up the forum again !

tl

Ben Holmes

Oct 17, 2009, 10:53:28 PM10/17/09
In article <95fb433e-1af7-4fb8...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
soilysound says...

> [...]
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp9i-j80Nsqs
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 6=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4jKttQmVgi4
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 7=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D3GYVmQVK35g
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 8=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNsMA5vvg3nk
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 9=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DDCmMDyxxKo4
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 10=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQ_KFnmPtsDw

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 11
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0lbIZLDBojQ
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 12=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DTMb0FHzMkCI
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 13=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAw1KWBqNPoA
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 14=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DUak0wazJmDE

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 15
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1KVz545Ghts
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 16=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Db8ukCWW2QaA

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 17
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DrEmQDhWOQSg
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 18=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQ3NIGRUGZXA
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 19=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DEqq_YZHqE-Q
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 20=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dsw2y1RciwA8
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 21=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DzEQtY2vM_9M
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 2 - John Costella Part 22=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6xBnD44Sn8E
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 1=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DcjbCcL43cn4
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 2=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DtOhG7ZVVRxY

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 3
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dxvg4BMmIRSs
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 4=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPJbG13NyLDQ
>>
>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 5=A0
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DW1ytcm27i0w

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 6
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DpLPz7h193pA

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 7
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DCeqGjS8MnbQ

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 8
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DKJd4QiVYFGQ

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 9
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DV_Sag_O7-h0

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 10
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DggkOpf6V_Nk

>> >ZAPRUDER FAKERY 3 - David Healy Part 11
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWHZTBruxgyU

>> Rich,
>>
>> Do I assume correctly that you agree with this "Zapruder alteration"
>> business?
>>
>> .John
>> --------------http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
>
>People who think Zapruder film is fake are no doubt very sincere and well
>meaning, but their judgment is as suspect as those that say CE399 was
>fired at Kennedy. Both positions are evidence free.

Those who simply deny the evidence, rather than explain it, are in the position
of defending their faith, rather than dealing with the evidence.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

aeffects

Oct 17, 2009, 11:40:26 PM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 7:21 pm, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 17, 11:50 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Snipped !
>
> Healy's most reveiling comment of the entire pathetic charade was when
> he admitted :
>
> "As you can see I'm not the most organized person person in the world"
>
> WONDERFUL ! Not only is attempting to perpetrate a JFK Assassination
> Hoax , it's un-organized toooo !
>
> Whatta FUCKING BAFFOON !

my power over you is astounding, we'll keep it that way for the next 2
years, eh shithead?

Rich DellaRosa

Oct 18, 2009, 5:53:14 PM10/18/09
In article <dttjd518om8lnf0qd...@4ax.com>,
John McAdams <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:

John,

What I think isn't important IMO. Believe it or not I did not establish
my forum to have a soapbox so I could give my views on the
assassination. I had not intended to create a haven for CTs. I was
quite surprised that that is what evolved. Contrary to the claims of my
critics, I don't care if members agree with me or not. Unbeknownst to
them is the fact that I have never really indicated what I believe. In
fact, if I were to do that many would be surprised, perhaps even
shocked, at my private personal beliefs.

These guys at the Symposium prepared their respective presentations and
I think they should be heard. Heck, they didn't even invite me to
attend their conference. But I would feel similarly if a team presenting
the opposing side presented their rebuttal. Some prefer to call those
with opposing views "retards" or "kooks." That is of little interest to
me and is a poor substitute for serious research. They would do better
to stick to facts.

I'm really not a crusader. I prefer to keep my private beliefs private.
One should not assume that I am in agreement with the views of others
merely because I allow them a forum to present their research. But as I
have recently told my forum members I am growing weary of the whole
ordeal. Closing my forum last week wasn't a stunt. I am considering
doing so again and perhaps for good.

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com

curtjester1

Oct 18, 2009, 6:52:19 PM10/18/09
> fired at Kennedy. Both positions are evidence free.- Hide quoted text -

What do you mean by "evidence free"? I find CE 399 as non-supportive
evidence-wise, and the Zapruder film authenticy/forgery issue as full of
evidence.

CJ

Anthony Marsh

Oct 19, 2009, 6:54:42 PM10/19/09

You established your forum to be a haven for kooks. To promote kookiness.

aeffects

Oct 19, 2009, 7:52:56 PM10/19/09
On Oct 19, 3:54 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Rich DellaRosa wrote:
> > In article <dttjd518om8lnf0qdvualugh0k80u7e...@4ax.com>,

you've been exposed (on this acj board) as a lone nut troll, moron....
you fled from here seeking protection from .john.... C'mon Anthony
Marsh nad up, willya...

Oh, and you got your ass thrown off RDellaRosa's forum years ago, for
what reason, eh? -- So, you can admit you're a nutter-troll for
christsakes, hell you got 40,000+ Kennedy assassination acj/aaj
related posts to prove it!

Carry on troll! No one around here is fooled...