OH DAVID

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 11:46:43 AM10/3/07
David;
Tell us WHY Williams, Norman & Jarman didn't yell down to the police that
they
were going the Wrong way? (to the grassy knoll)

Tell us WHY Larry Curly & Moe didn't yell down to the police that the shots
came from above them?

Tell us WHY Larry, Curly & Moe themselves RAN to the west end of the TSBD
to look at the GRASSY KNOLL?

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 12:58:59 PM10/3/07

Tell us why Larry, Curly & Moe (Rossley, Jesus and Healy) still bother
trying to beat a dead horse?
Anymore of that WR or 26 volumes you want to be a hypocrite over
Rossley LOL

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 1:22:42 PM10/3/07
MORE testimony you're NOT familiar with Huh Cunt?

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bud

Oct 3, 2007, 2:14:29 PM10/3/07

Why were they looking up shortly after the shots were fired? Let me
help you out, you`ll never ever in a million years figure this out on
your own.... because Oz had just finished shooting and killing JFK
from that location.

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 2:59:59 PM10/3/07
THAT PHOTO was a "Recreation" Stupid.

NOW, Answer the FACTS.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 4, 2007, 3:01:21 PM10/4/07
David, are you Dodging this?

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2007, 6:55:12 PM10/4/07
>>> "David, are you Dodging this?" <<<

Dodging what? Your total ignorance re. the subject of why Jarman,
Norman, and Williams ran to the west end of the building?

Why not just LOOK UP WHAT THESE WITNESSES SAID? It's all right there,
IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

Below is an excerpt from Bonnie Ray Williams' testimony, in which he
fully explains why he and the other men ran to the west side of the
fifth floor after the shooting. (Williams is another rotten liar,
right?)

But.....CTers should also consider this: If everybody and his uncle
were out to nail ONLY LEE OSWALD on 11/22, then why on this Earth did
Williams, Jarman, and Norman ever tell the Warren Commission that they
ran to the west end of the building AT ALL?! Why wouldn't they have
just SKIPPED that portion of their testimony if they were all OUT TO
GET LHO or if they had been coerced or "prepared" in advance by the
"evil" Warren Commission boys?

B.R. Williams' explanation of why the three men went to the west side
of the building is perfectly reasonable and understandable given the
circumstances. As to the question of: "Why didn't they yell down to
the street to the cops?" -- In the heat of such a chaotic moment, to
think that any of these men would have tried to scream to the police
on the street five floors below them might be a bit of a stretch and
might be expecting a bit too much from these three guys on the 5th
Floor. Sure, I guess they COULD have done so. But they didn't.

And, then too, the very same question can logically also be asked of
the many, many OTHER Dealey Plaza witnesses who fall into the category
of "I Heard All The Shots Coming From The Book Depository". Why didn't
any of THOSE witnesses shout out to the police where they thought the
shots came from immediately after the last shot was fired?

Perhaps a few people DID do this, I suppose, but I don't think I'm
aware of anyone who specifically shouted out to a policeman, "Go to
the Depository; the shots came from there!" -- although Howard Brennan
could certainly be placed in such a category, since he sought out (per
Brennan's own testimony) "someone in charge" within a very few minutes
of the last shot.

Let's listen to some of the testimony of 5th-Floor TSBD witness Bonnie
Ray Williams.......

Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, the first shot-I really did not pay any attention
to it, because I did not know what was happening. The second shot, it
sounded like it was right in the building, the second and third shot.
And it sounded-it even shook the building, the side we were on cement
fell on my head.

Mr. BALL. You say cement fell on your head?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Cement, gravel, dirt, or something from the old
building, because it shook the windows and everything. Harold was
sitting next to me, and he said it came right from over our head. If
you want to know my exact words, I could tell you.

Mr. BALL. Tell us.

Mr. WILLIAMS. My exact words were, "No bull shit." And we jumped up.

Mr. BALL. Norman said what?

Mr. WILLIAMS. He said it came directly over our heads. "I can even
hear the shell being ejected from the gun hitting the floor." But I
did not hear the shell being ejected from the gun, probably because I
wasn't paying attention.

Mr. BALL. Norman said he could hear it?

Mr. WILLIAMS. He said he could hear it. He was directly under the
window that Oswald shot from.

Mr. BALL. He was directly under. He told you as he got up from the
window that he could hear the shells ejected from the gun?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; he did.

Mr. BALL. After he made the statement that you mentioned, he thought
it came from overhead, and you made some statement, did Jarman say
anything?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I think Jarman, he I think he moved before any of us. He
moved towards us, and he said, "Man, somebody is shooting at the
President." And I think I said again, "No bull shit." And then we all
kind of got excited, you know, and, as I remember, I don't remember
him saying that he thought the shots came from overhead. But we all
decided we would run down to the west side of the building.

Mr. BALL. You ran down to the west side of the building?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.

Representative FORD. Ran down to the west side? You mean you were
still on the fifth floor?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; we were on the fifth floor, the east side of the
building. We saw the policemen and people running, scared, running--
there are some tracks on the west side of the building, railroad
tracks. They were running. towards that way. And we thought maybe--
well, to ourself, we know the shots practically came from over our
head. But since everybody was running, you know, to the west side of
the building, towards the railroad tracks, we assumed maybe somebody
was down there. And so we all ran that way, the way that the people
was running, and we was looking out the window.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/williams.htm

tomnln

Oct 4, 2007, 7:27:55 PM10/4/07
Atta SNIP David;

Are you Ashamed of what I asked you?

WHY didn't Williams/Norman/Jarman YELL to the police right below them that
they were going the WRONG way to the grassy Knoll?

Officer J M Smith was in the middle of the intersection below them.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Dodging what? Your total ignorance re. the subject of why Jarman,
> Norman, and Williams ran to the west end of the building?
>

> Why not just LOOK UP WHAT THESE WITNESSES SAID? It's all right their,

> IN THEIR OWN WORDS.
>
> Below is an excerpt from Bonnie Ray Williams' testimony, in which he

> fully explains why he and the other men ran toward the west side of

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2007, 7:42:00 PM10/4/07
I guess Tom-Kook can't read now.

How many times does a question need to be answered in order to satisfy
a CTer? (Silly question, I know. Just look at Ben Holmes. All of his
cockeyed questions have been answered reasonably by LNers, but he
still pretends they're valid inquiries. Go figure.)

tomnln

Oct 4, 2007, 8:11:51 PM10/4/07
I Know David Von Pain (in the ass) will NEVER address evidence/testimony.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2007, 8:23:17 PM10/4/07
>>> "I Know David Von {Pein, an LN God to be treasured by all around him} will NEVER address evidence/testimony." <<<

Which must be why I took the time in this very thread to quote
directly from the "EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY" that a lying kook says I "NEVER
address" (when I quoted the verbatim words of witness Bonnie Ray
Williams).

As Bud has said numerous times in the past.....You kooks in Conspiracy-
ville are the LAST people on the face of this globe who should be
looking into the John Kennedy murder case. You'd be better off
studying astronomy....or auto repair.

Bud

Oct 5, 2007, 5:25:02 AM10/5/07

Or writing horoscopes. Gravedigging. Jizz mopping. Their talents
are clearly useless to investigation.

What Tom has done is decide what these guys should have done, what
the best course of action they should take, no other actions
acceptable. I guess they didn`t get the kook-approved post-
assassination acceptable conduct and activity list. Of course Oz
running home (by cab, no less, when has this cheapskate ever used a
cab?), grabbing a gun, and heading off the movies on the day the
President was killed on his work`s doorstep is seen as reasonable,
unremarkable and unsuspicious to the kooks.

A few other points... we all know now that most people in Dealy
were unaware of where the shots came from. Did these guys know that at
the time? And they said why they went to that west window, to see the
commotion over there. Obviously, they were trying to get as much
information as they could about what was going on.

aeffects

Oct 5, 2007, 2:38:59 PM10/5/07
On Oct 3, 9:58 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

you some need help, hon!

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 4:17:25 PM10/5/07
We all knew the Cunt would not ADDRESS IT.

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message