David Von Pein Reviewing A Book He Never Read

Ben Holmes

Apr 18, 2017, 10:51:22 AM4/18/17
Douglas Horne: Dr. Humes performed the post-mortem surgery on JFK's head wounds before the autopsy.

David Von Pein:
> The above single sentence penned by Douglas P. Horne should be enough of a reason all by itself, with nothing more added, for all sensible and reasonable people to disregard Mr. Horne's theories as pure hogwash and nonsense (not to mention impossible).

Interestingly, David RUNS every time I ask just what was happening to JFK's body between the hours of 06:40 and 8pm.

But even more interesting, is that David believes himself competent to comment on a book that he's admitted that he's not read. He has absolutely no idea of what evidence Douglas Horne has amassed for his statement, and really doesn't care to learn...

That fact should tell you everything you need to know about David Von Pein.

lazu...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2017, 12:43:54 AM4/19/17
Just like a lone nut cocksucker... If all the evidence accumulated by Horne doesn't change your opinions one bit you've earned the title. Is there one cter who has an ounce of respect for McAdams or Von Pein? About 15 years ago there were a few...

Jason Burke

Apr 19, 2017, 11:26:28 AM4/19/17
Horne? Horne??
Betcha *do* enjoy cocksucking, Lazboy.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

David Von Pein

Apr 19, 2017, 7:51:25 PM4/19/17
"LAZ" SAID:

If all the evidence accumulated by [Doug] Horne doesn't change your opinions one bit, you've earned the title [of "Lone Nut Cocksucker"]. Is there one CTer who has an ounce of respect for McAdams or Von Pein?

JASON BURKE SAID:

Horne? Horne??

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, Jason, I was laughing at "Laz" too. Horne is really a great guy to follow and trust in the JFK case, isn't he? The same guy who said all this crap to me in 2009:

"Dr. Humes performed the post-mortem surgery on JFK's head wounds before the autopsy. Dr. Boswell simply witnessed it, and drew a diagram of the altered cranial damage following the surgery. .... There were indeed two brain exams, as any thorough timeline analysis (and film analysis) readily reveals." -- Douglas P. Horne; Dec. 19, 2009

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CRURNCAGtHs/WA2TQ37sGdI/AAAAAAABKv4/me5QOBcT-DwnulegNz_lnPYRabFbNCNAgCLcB/s2000/Doug-Horne-Amazon-Post-12-19-2009.png

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/doug-horne-part-1.html

To put it succinctly --- Anyone who believes in the above silliness authored by Douglas P. Horne believes in fantastic things that just simply never happened---nor COULD they have ever happened.

Ben Holmes

Apr 19, 2017, 8:06:43 PM4/19/17
Tell us David, do you own the 5 volume set?

Have you ever read it?

What do you think of people who criticize books they've never read?

David Von Pein

Apr 19, 2017, 8:23:16 PM4/19/17
ALL "JFK Assassination Conspiracy Books" deserve to be criticized, IMO. Every one of them. And that's because (based on the sum total of the evidence in the JFK case) Lee Oswald, by himself, was guilty of 2 murders on 11/22/63.

Those are the FACTS, and no CTer on the planet (Doug Horne or otherwise) is going to change that bottom-line reality which most CTers refuse to face.

And I don't need to read every one of Horne's 5 volumes of fantasy (or even ONE of them) to know that he's full of crap. I know that he's FOS from my personal conversations with him online, and also from reading his ARRB Memos (for free) online, right here....

http://history-matters.com/archive/contents/arrb/contents_arrb_staff-memos.htm

Ben Holmes

Apr 19, 2017, 9:14:14 PM4/19/17
On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 5:23:16 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 8:06:43 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 4:51:25 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> > > "LAZ" SAID:
> > >
> > > If all the evidence accumulated by [Doug] Horne doesn't change your opinions one bit, you've earned the title [of "Lone Nut Cocksucker"]. Is there one CTer who has an ounce of respect for McAdams or Von Pein?
> > >

> > > JASON BURKE SAID:
> > >
> > > Horne? Horne??
> > >

> > > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> > >
> > > Yeah, Jason, I was laughing at "Laz" too. Horne is really a great guy to follow and trust in the JFK case, isn't he? The same guy who said all this crap to me in 2009:
> > >
> > > "Dr. Humes performed the post-mortem surgery on JFK's head wounds before the autopsy. Dr. Boswell simply witnessed it, and drew a diagram of the altered cranial damage following the surgery. .... There were indeed two brain exams, as any thorough timeline analysis (and film analysis) readily reveals." -- Douglas P. Horne; Dec. 19, 2009
> > >
> > > https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CRURNCAGtHs/WA2TQ37sGdI/AAAAAAABKv4/me5QOBcT-DwnulegNz_lnPYRabFbNCNAgCLcB/s2000/Doug-Horne-Amazon-Post-12-19-2009.png
> > >
> > > http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/doug-horne-part-1.html
> > >
> > > To put it succinctly --- Anyone who believes in the above silliness authored by Douglas P. Horne believes in fantastic things that just simply never happened---nor COULD they have ever happened.
> >

> > Tell us David, do you own the 5 volume set?
> >
> > Have you ever read it?
> >
> > What do you think of people who criticize books they've never read?

The questions were simple:

Tell us David, do you own the 5 volume set?

Have you ever read it?

What do you think of people who criticize books they've never read?

You did answer two of them... you don't own the books, and you've never read them.

Sadly - you refused to answer the third question.

> ALL "JFK Assassination Conspiracy Books" deserve to be criticized, IMO. Every one of them. And that's because (based on the sum total of the evidence in the JFK case) Lee Oswald, by himself, was guilty of 2 murders on 11/22/63.

You're lying again, David.

You'll ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to cite this evidence you refer to.

You'll evade the evidence that shows otherwise...

> Those are the FACTS,

No David, they *AREN'T* facts.

If they were, you'd be citing them at the drop of a hat.

But you don't... you can't.

> and no CTer on the planet (Doug Horne or otherwise) is going to change that bottom-line reality which most CTers refuse to face.

No real critic would *EVER* accept what you just claimed.

You'll refuse to name *anyone* that vaguely could be called a critic that accepts that Lee Harvey Oswald, alone, killed two people on 11/22/63.

Such a person doesn't exist.

And for good reason.

> And I don't need to read every one of Horne's 5 volumes of fantasy (or even ONE of them) to know that he's full of crap. I know that he's FOS from my personal conversations with him online, and also from reading his ARRB Memos (for free) online, right here....
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/contents/arrb/contents_arrb_staff-memos.htm

The question was a simple one: What do you think of people who criticize books they've never read?

Why are you afraid to answer that one?