Jim DiEugenio Schools David Von Pein

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 4, 2011, 1:38:12 PM6/4/11
DiEugenio scolded young fella Von Pein, and Pein didn't even respond to
accusations of giving one star reviews on Amazon to books he hasn't read
and chaging his name like underwear for his hit and run missions in
doing so..is Von Pein Stager, or this lowlife prick SV Anderson?
Hmmm...Laz

Bud

Jun 4, 2011, 3:01:56 PM6/4/11

<snicker> These retards see plots and schemes everywhere.

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 4, 2011, 3:19:25 PM6/4/11
Bud..there's not a dime's worth of difference between you and Von Pein.
Honestly, what kind of lowlife piece of shit would constantly give one
star reviews to conspiracy oriented books he hasn't read? There's no
justification for that behavior.

The Assassination is almost 50 years why would anybody give a rat's ass
whether someone believed in conspiracy or not?

Why would grown men keep changing their names to say the same stupid,
antagonistic, and childish things over and over? Doesn't really add up
on the surface does it....something darker...Laz

Message has been deleted

Bud

Jun 4, 2011, 3:54:22 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 3:19 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Bud..there's not a dime's worth of difference between you and Von Pein.

None you can discern, retard.

> Honestly, what kind of lowlife piece of shit would constantly give one
> star reviews to conspiracy oriented books he hasn't read?

What kind of idiot would care?

>There's no
> justification for that behavior.

The injustice of it all. Aren`t there any clocktowers where you
live?

> The Assassination is almost 50 years why would anybody give a rat's ass
> whether someone believed in conspiracy or not?

Some people enjoy pissing in the cornflakes of you conspiracy
jerkoffs.

> Why would grown men keep changing their names to say the same stupid,
> antagonistic, and childish things over and over? Doesn't really add up
> on the surface does it....something darker...Laz

PLOTS! EVERYWHERE! RUN! HIDE!

David Von Pein

Jun 4, 2011, 4:00:41 PM6/4/11

Laz has things backwards, as usual. DiEugenio "scolded" me for giving
FOUR- and FIVE-star reviews to conspiracy-oriented books I've never
read -- which has, indeed, occurred with respect to some books written
by Rodger Remington (but not Remington's latest "Biting The Elephant"
book; DiEugenio's dead wrong when he insists I ever wrote anything
about that book at Amazon; see link below).

And in the past I've explained why I previously (prior to 2007) would
sometimes post "general" types of things in "reviews" at Amazon re the
JFK case, in lieu of writing them on my blog sites, which [at that
time] I had not created yet. IOW, I utilized Amazon as a platform to
sort of "level" the playing field with conspiracy theorists--in
general.

As for the name-changing bit -- I'd sure love it if somebody would
prove that I'm this S.V. Anderson guy. That would mean that I have
truly gone over the edge, because I've talked to him on the Internet
several times.

I noted that after conspiracy nutcase Bob Morrow mailed me a $100
check following a bet I won re this "DVP Is Anderson" hilarity, Morrow
has now gone BACK to believing that I'm Anderson. Maybe he'd like to
lose another hundred bucks.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-31.html

"Now that I think a little more about this little incident regarding
Jim DiEugenio's lie that he decided to invent about me [re:
Remington's book], it makes me
realize what a truly difficult (even impossible) task it is for a
person
who has done nothing wrong and is telling the complete truth to be
believed by certain people who have no desire to believe the truth
at all.

A few good examples of this (on a much more important level relating
to the JFK murder case) would be: Buell Wesley Frazier, Linnie Mae
Randle, Roy Truly, Will Fritz, Arlen Specter, Earl Warren, Gerald
Ford,
Robert Frazier, and many other people who are accused of telling one
lie after another by many conspiracy theorists of the world (James
DiEugenio among them).

No matter what those witnesses and investigative officials say with
respect to OSWALD HAVING BEEN GUILTY of murdering President
John F. Kennedy and Officer J.D. Tippit, they simply will not be
believed.

To certain conspiracy theorists, ALL of those people I just mentioned
are evil liars and/or "cover-up" artists. With respect to Wesley
Frazier and Linnie Randle specifically, I put their names on the above
list due to the fact that Jim DiEugenio has recently decided (without
a speck of evidence to support his beliefs) that both Frazier and
Randle lied (or were coerced by the authorities into lying) when they
each claimed to have seen Lee Harvey Oswald carrying a large paper bag
on the morning of November 22, 1963.

Now, given the fact that DiEugenio seems to firmly believe that Oswald
carried NO LARGE PAPER BAG AT ALL to work with him on 11/22/63, I'm
guessing that there is virtually NOTHING on God's green Earth that
will sway Jim away from his silly recently-acquired belief that LHO
had no large bag with him at all as he left Ruth Paine's house on the
morning of the assassination.

Similarly, it just dawned on me (after reading the post written by
"kaline68" in this thread) that it will probably be totally futile on
my part to attempt to defend myself against James DiEugenio's little
lie that he (for whatever reason) decided to tell about me on Black Op
Radio on both January 21, 2010, and February 4, 2010.

In a small way, I can now totally understand what it's like to be in
the shoes of Arlen Specter...or Earl Warren...or Gerald Ford...or
David Belin...or Marina Oswald...or Wesley Frazier...or Captain
Fritz...etc., etc.

An untrue accusation is like gum on your shoe....it's a hard thing to
get rid of." -- DVP; Feb. 2010

aeffects

Jun 4, 2011, 4:22:52 PM6/4/11

moron.... you can't even dance well and you expect to further SBT/WCR/
LHO did it all by his lonesome? Ya gotta get of the funny stuff (aka
haha) hon!

timstter

Jun 4, 2011, 5:09:43 PM6/4/11

ANY disruptive tactics against the likes of liars like you and
DiEugenio are warrranted, Laz.

You and your ilk are simply defamers of the truth.

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tom...@cox.net

Jun 4, 2011, 11:42:30 PM6/4/11
To be schooled, one must be teachable.

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB