David Belin Proves Oswald Didn't Shoot Tippit...

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 7:54:45 PM4/14/17
Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.

Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.

Which means that Helen Markham couldn't have been a witness.

David Belin has thus proven that the Warren Commission needed to lie and place the murder at a time when it could *NOT* have happened, in order to place Oswald there.

Watch as all the believers refuse to refute anything stated here in a *credible* manner, with citation.

Bud

Apr 14, 2017, 8:12:57 PM4/14/17
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:54:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.

What does this establish?

> Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.

The bus schedules indicate the bus stopped at her stop around 1:26.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11524&relPageId=7

Lancaster 55.

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 8:52:47 PM4/14/17
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 5:12:57 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:54:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.
>
> What does this establish?

I can lead a moron to water, but I can't make you drink.

> > Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.
>
> The bus schedules indicate the bus stopped at her stop around 1:26.
>
> http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11524&relPageId=7
>
> Lancaster 55.

You're lying again.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11029#relPageId=73&tab=page

> > Which means that Helen Markham couldn't have been a witness.
> >
> > David Belin has thus proven that the Warren Commission needed to lie and place the murder at a time when it could *NOT* have happened, in order to place Oswald there.
> >
> > Watch as all the believers refuse to refute anything stated here in a *credible* manner, with citation.

My prediction was, as usual, spot on.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 6:12:45 AM4/15/17
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:52:47 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 5:12:57 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:54:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > > Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.
> >
> > What does this establish?
>

> I can lead a moron to water, but I can't make you drink.

This is why I say that it isn`t the information that is a problem, it is the conspiracy retards that are a problem. You ask them to apply information and they can`t do it.

> > > Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.
> >
> > The bus schedules indicate the bus stopped at her stop around 1:26.
> >
> > http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11524&relPageId=7
> >
> > Lancaster 55.
>

> You're lying again.
>
> https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11029#relPageId=73&tab=page

How is the bus schedule I produced lying? It indicates the buses run about every hour, and one would be at that stop around 1:26.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 11:13:26 AM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:12:45 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:52:47 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > >
> > > What does this establish?
> >

> > I can lead a moron to water, but I can't make you drink.
>
> This is why I say that it isn`t the information that is a problem, it is the conspiracy retards that are a problem. You ask them to apply information and they can`t do it.

What's 1:04 plus 12 minutes?

> > > The bus schedules indicate the bus stopped at her stop around 1:26.
> > >
> > > http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11524&relPageId=7
> > >
> > > Lancaster 55.
> >

> > You're lying again.
> >
> > https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11029#relPageId=73&tab=page
>
> How is the bus schedule I produced lying? It indicates the buses run about every hour, and one would be at that stop around 1:26.

You're lying again, "Bud."

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 1:33:03 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:13:26 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:12:45 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:

> > > I can lead a moron to water, but I can't make you drink.
> >
> > This is why I say that it isn`t the information that is a problem, it is the conspiracy retards that are a problem. You ask them to apply information and they can`t do it.
>

> What's 1:04 plus 12 minutes?

What does that have to do with anything?

You are pretending you have data to work with.

> > > You're lying again.
> > >
> > > https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11029#relPageId=73&tab=page
> >
> > How is the bus schedule I produced lying? It indicates the buses run about every hour, and one would be at that stop around 1:26.
>

> You're lying again, "Bud."

You are just afraid of the evidence I produced.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 1:59:01 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 10:33:03 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:13:26 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > This is why I say that it isn`t the information that is a problem, it is the conspiracy retards that are a problem. You ask them to apply information and they can`t do it.
> >

> > What's 1:04 plus 12 minutes?
>
> What does that have to do with anything?

"You ask them to apply information and they can`t do it."

What a moron!!!

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2017, 3:01:02 PM4/15/17
BUD SAID:

The bus schedules indicate the bus stopped at her stop around 1:26.

DAVID VON PEIN ASKS:

Where on any of these bus schedules does it say "1:26", Bud? I can't seem to find that time shown anywhere here....

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11524&relPageId=7

donald willis

Apr 15, 2017, 3:01:46 PM4/15/17
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 4:54:45 PM UTC-7, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.
>
> Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.
>
> Which means that Helen Markham couldn't have been a witness.

I agree. But I think she wasn't a witness because she got to the scene too *late* to see any shooting or gunman. The revised "With Malice" shows that Markham was screaming that the gunman she saw was in a taxi leaving the scene. Apparently, the hysterical woman (as other witnesses portray her) thought that either Scoggins or Callaway was the perp, because one of the two was holding Tippit's revolver....

dcw

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 3:03:16 PM4/15/17
Don't dispute your fellow believer, David.

He's lying in support of your common faith.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 3:34:17 PM4/15/17
It doesn`t say, it indicates. This post provides the support....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/DfAImX9BK7c/K3N9-KC3KGEJ

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 3:35:24 PM4/15/17
Ad Hominem proves you`ve lost.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 4:03:28 PM4/15/17
The FBI didn't indicate, they said.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 4:04:05 PM4/15/17
Pointing out a lie isn't "ad hominem."

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2017, 4:11:43 PM4/15/17
Ten-Four. Thanks.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 4:21:45 PM4/15/17
Yep... one liar covering up for another.

Tell us David, why do you believe that "Bud" can label Bugliosi a liar and get away with it?

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 4:32:41 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 4:21:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 1:11:43 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:

> > > It doesn`t say, it indicates. This post provides the support....
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/DfAImX9BK7c/K3N9-KC3KGEJ
> >
> > Ten-Four. Thanks.
>
> Yep... one liar covering up for another.

Using ad hominem admitting you`ve lost.

> Tell us David, why do you believe that "Bud" can label Bugliosi a liar and get away with it?

Why do you try to hold other people responsible for your retard figuring.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 4:33:37 PM4/15/17
What effect does that have on the information I provided?

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 4:34:07 PM4/15/17
More ad hominem.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 4:41:51 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 1:32:41 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 4:21:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Ten-Four. Thanks.
> >
> > Yep... one liar covering up for another.
>
> Using ad hominem admitting you`ve lost.

You seem confused about what constitutes ad hominem.

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2017, 5:02:32 PM4/15/17
I have no idea why you're labelling Bugliosi a "liar" in this "bus schedule" regard. It seems to me that Vince pretty much AGREES with Bud's analysis on this thing --- i.e., both Bud and Vince B. agree that Helen Markham must not have actually been trying to catch a "1:12" bus. Both Bud and Vince think she caught her usual bus LATER than 1:12.

Why are you so anxious to hang a "liar" label on Vince B. at every turn in the road? He didn't "LIE" at all about this bus schedule thing. He was giving his OPINION about Markham's testimony and FBI statements. And those opinions make a lot of sense to me. Why doesn't this VB quote make sense to you, Ben?....

"It requires NO intelligence to read a watch or clock, and though the Dallas Transit System advised the FBI that the bus was scheduled to come at 1:12, I find it very hard to believe it routinely came by at that time. If it did, with Markham thinking it came by at 1:15, I wonder how she didn’t miss the bus a lot and was able to keep her job." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 5:19:41 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 2:02:32 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 4:21:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Ten-Four. Thanks.
> >
> > Yep... one liar covering up for another.
> >
> > Tell us David, why do you believe that "Bud" can label Bugliosi a liar and get away with it?
>
> I have no idea why you're labelling Bugliosi a "liar" in this "bus schedule" regard. It seems to me that Vince pretty much AGREES with Bud's analysis on this thing

You're a GUTLESS liar...

If Bugliosi doesn't agree with Helen Markham on a THREE MINUTE DIFFERENCE, there's no possible way that he'd agree with a difference almost FOUR TIMES LARGER.

Tell us David - why would you pretend that Bugliosi would accept an Eleven minute difference when he refused to accept a three minute difference?

You won't answer, of course... you're just too gutless of a coward to honestly address the evidence.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 5:59:27 PM4/15/17
You are displaying the very definition.

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2017, 6:04:36 PM4/15/17
If presented with the analysis that Bud provided here....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/DfAImX9BK7c/K3N9-KC3KGEJ

...then Vince Bugliosi would very likely have been able to accept the "1:26" timing for Markham's bus arrival.

The reason why Bugliosi had trouble accepting the 1:12 time is because if that time were ACTUALLY CORRECT, it would mean that Mrs. Markham would have missed her bus most of the time (if we're to ALSO accept as fact that she caught her bus at 1:15 PM each day). And how likely is it that she was constantly missing the 1:12 bus because she just refused to get there in time? Not very likely, is it?

So, of course, Vince could very easily accept a wider differential in time, because it would mean Markham **wouldn't be missing her bus every single day**.

Makes sense, doesn't it Holmes? Or would you rather continue your daily habit of being an obnoxious prick by calling me a "GUTLESS liar" one or two more times before this day is done?

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 6:14:00 PM4/15/17
Yep... liars are capable of justifying ANYTHING.

Bugliosi made it quite clear what his reasoning was...

You're simply too dishonest to acknowledge it.

Bugliosi would be ashamed of you...
Message has been deleted

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 6:32:17 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:29:44 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> You're nuts.

Yep... dishonest people often pretend that of honest ones...

"Red" or "Green?"

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 6:34:55 PM4/15/17
The other thing to consider is if a bus stopped at that stop every 10 minutes like the FBI report said, then why is she leaving nearly an hour and a half before she has to be at work? She has around a three mile bus ride, which takes around 9 minutes to make by car according to google maps. A bus might take twice that to make the trip. Say around 20 minutes. Using these figures, and if the FBI report is correct about buses stopping at this stop every 10 minutes then she can miss the 1:15 bus and still get to work in plenty of time. She can miss the next bus and still get to work in plenty of time. She can miss the next bus and still get to work in plenty of time. She can miss the next bus and still get to work in plenty of time. She can miss the next bus and still get to work in time.

This is why the bus schedule makes more sense than the FBI report. This is an older woman who is going to be on her feet the next eight hours. Does it make sense she would leave so early?

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2017, 6:49:01 PM4/15/17
You're nuts. Bugliosi's reasoning in rejecting the 1:12 time is just as he stated in his book....

"I find it very hard to believe it routinely came by at that [1:12 PM] time. If it did, with Markham thinking it came by at 1:15, I wonder how she didn’t miss the bus a lot and was able to keep her job." -- VB

Now, who would routinely get to a bus stop at 1:15 to try and catch a 1:12 bus? That's why Bugliosi had doubts about the "1:12" time.

My guess is that Helen Markham very likely timed it so that she would be at the Jefferson & Patton bus stop at approximately 1:15 every day, and she would (of course) then catch the next bus to come by that was going downtown (whenever that was, at 1:22, or 1:26, whenever). That way, she would be a little early to catch the next bus. Makes sense to me anyway. And the FBI report in CD630 clearly indicates that "the bus is scheduled to pass this point [at Patton and Jefferson] at about 1:12 PM and every ten minutes thereafter".

So it's fairly clear that if Mrs. Markham didn't catch the 1:12 bus, she could have caught another bus at about 1:22 or 1:32. And since she didn't have to be at work until 2:30 PM, there was plenty of time to spare, even if she had to take one of those later busses.

But it makes no sense for her to regularly get to the bus stop at 1:15 if she was REALLY trying to catch a 1:12 bus. That's crazy.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 7:03:11 PM4/15/17
Nope.

Speculation doesn't over-ride the actual evidence...

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 7:09:08 PM4/15/17
You are unable to apply reason to the available information. You are a stump.

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2017, 8:58:00 PM4/15/17
Here's a related discussion regarding Markham and the Tippit murder from November of 2011 when I was arguing about these matters with conspiracy clowns James DiEugenio and Lee Farley at The Education Forum....

LEE FARLEY SAID:

Your logic goes something like this:

We know Oswald shot Tippit because he was caught with the revolver in his hand at the Theater, and if we know he shot Tippit then we know he shot him between 1:14-1:15 because any sooner and he wouldn't have been humanly able to get there, and we know he got there because we know he shot him, and if we know he shot him then we know that Helen Markham's regular bus didn't take her to work every day at 1:12pm. .... You are full of crap, Davey.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You are the one who is "full of crap", Lee Farley.

Mrs. Helen Markham wasn't due at work at her job at the "Eat Well Restaurant" until 2:30 PM on 11/22/63.

2:30 PM, Lee. That gave her plenty of time to get to work on time even if she missed the bus at 1:12. The busses left every ten minutes along that route on Jefferson Boulevard. So she could have easily gotten on the 1:22 bus and had ample time to get to her job before 2:30 (even if she normally did want to make the 1:12 bus each day).

And I'd be willing to bet you my next disinfo check that Mrs. Markham didn't always make the 1:12 bus every day.

Why do I say that?

Because the fact is -- She simply didn't NEED to make the specific 1:12 bus in order to get to work by 2:30.

I'd wager that there were many days when she had to settle for the 1:22 bus, or the 1:32....which would still give her plenty of time to get to work by 2:30 (even if the bus was practically crawling every step of the way).

-------------------------

HELEN MARKHAM -- "Eat Well Restaurant, 1404 Main Street, Dallas, Tex."

JOE BALL -- "Were you working there on November 22, 1963?"

MARKHAM -- "I was."

BALL -- "What hours did you work?"

MARKHAM -- "I was due at work from 2:30 in the evening until 10:30 at night." *

* Mrs. Markham really meant to say "2:30 in the afternoon", of course, since 2:30 PM is far from being "in the evening". But I would imagine that some conspiracy theorists want to bite her head off for making that simple error.

LEE FARLEY SAID:

Let me say this reeeeeeeeal sloooooow for you.

Markham had a regular bus. The regular bus was 1:12. She said (UNDER OATH) that she left at her regular time so she could catch her regular bus. Got that? What is it that you fail to grasp on this point?

I don't give a flying rat's ass what you believe about whether she could have gotten a later bus. Keep what you believe to yourself.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It'd be nice if you would follow that same advice. Because the things you believe should, indeed, be kept to yourself (due to their built-in silliness).

LEE FARLEY SAID:

How do you know she [Markham] didn't mean to say she was due at work at 1:30 in the afternoon? Do you have the Dobb's timekeeping records under your pillow? But don't worry. It's irrelevant. She told us what time she left for work. A little after 1:00pm.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

And "a little after 1:00" perfectly fits with Markham witnessing Oswald killing Tippit at 1:14-1:15.

And if she really meant "1:30", then her "in the evening" comment is even more absurd, because 1:30 is even further away from "evening" than is 2:30. (Maybe Farley didn't think of that angle, though.)

It's interesting that it doesn't bother CTers like Lee Farley that Markham's positive IDing of LHO is corroborated by the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (the bullet shells from LHO's gun, which are shells that prove LHO was the killer, since he still had that same gun on him 35 minutes later).

So, what do the conspiracy clowns do (as always) -- they'll blame the DPD, and say they switched the shells. And they'll even go so far down Patsy Avenue as to pretend that the cops PLANTED Revolver V510210 on Oswald (or just entered that gun into the evidence chain later on).

That's how far off the rails a person needs to go in order to buy into the notion that Lee Oswald was innocent of killing Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit.

But Lee Farley is perfectly willing to go that far off the rails. And he has. (What a surprise.)

LEE FARLEY SAID:

You'll always be haunted by the fact that Helen Markham left her house between 1:04-1:07pm and T.F. Bowley's watch will, for the rest of time, be at 1:10pm when he looked at it.

Which means Tippit was killed between 1:07pm and 1:09pm. And that being the case, Oswald didn't do it and your stinking and so-called best evidence is shown up for what it truly is -- fraudulent.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It doesn't mean anything of the sort, Lee.

Since ALL of the times associated with Oswald's movements after he fled the Book Depository are merely ESTIMATES (and, undeniably, they ARE only estimates and approximations), we cannot say with 100% certainty that Earlene Roberts' timing of how long Oswald stayed inside his Beckley Avenue room is spot-on perfect.

In fact, common sense, coupled with some of Mrs. Roberts' own testimony, would indicate that Oswald was only in his room for a very few seconds--one minute at most. Here's why I say that:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-lee-harvey-oswalds-room.html

So, even if Tippit was killed at 1:07 or 1:09 (or whatever time close to 1:00 you want to come up with), we're really only talking about a very few minutes in real time here. Oswald might very well have left his roominghouse BEFORE 1:00 PM, which would have placed him at Tenth and Patton earlier than 1:14-1:15.

My own opinion (coupled with the excellent and detailed research done on the Tippit murder by author Dale K. Myers) is that Tippit was probably killed at 1:14 to 1:15 PM. But it could conceivably have been earlier, because (as noted) the timing of Lee Harvey Oswald's movements after 12:30 PM is not firmly fixed in stone. And it never was. We can only guess as to the EXACT times.

But, in the final analysis of J.D. Tippit's murder, the hard physical evidence simply HAS to trump all other evidence.

And just because conspiracy theorists like Jim DiEugenio and Lee Farley want to believe that the physical evidence in the Tippit case is "fraudulent" (to use Farley's own term), that doesn't mean that everybody is required to accept such far-fetched notions.

And it's a particularly far-fetched notion in the Tippit case, due to the fact that a DPD officer had been slain. Therefore, according to the theories of people like DiEugenio and Farley, apparently a bunch of cops in charge of investigating the murder of their fellow officer, decided to just IGNORE the real evidence at the scene and, instead, they decided they were going to frame an innocent schnook named Lee Oswald.

Do you realize how silly that proposition is?

I wonder if James DiEugenio or Lee Farley (or any other conspiracist) really do realize how silly that theory truly is. And it certainly is just a "theory". Because no CTer on the planet has proven that ANY evidence that exists against Lee Harvey Oswald in either the JFK or Tippit murder cases is "fraudulent".

LEE FARLEY SAID:

Come now, David. What you propose is contrary to the official version of events. The Warren Commission had to use every trick in the book to get Oswald to Beckley by 1:00 p.m. To the point of getting William Whaley to make a liar out of himself on his second appearance. I don't care how long he was in his room.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

But it could be very important, because the Warren Commission's estimated times were being based on Earlene Roberts being RIGHT when she said that Oswald was in his room for "3 or 4 minutes".

But just look at what ELSE Earlene Roberts said:

JOSEPH BALL -- "How long did he [Oswald] stay in the room?"

EARLENE ROBERTS -- "Oh, maybe not over 3 or 4 minutes. Just long enough, I guess, to go in there and get a jacket and put it on and he went out zipping it." (Emphasis added by DVP.)

------------

So, from Mrs. Roberts' OWN MOUTH, we have her saying that Lee Oswald likely wasn't in his room any longer than it would take "to go in there and get a jacket and put it on".

Also take note of the words "maybe" and "I guess" in Roberts' Warren Commission testimony there.

In other words, she was GUESSING. That's all. She wasn't timing Oswald with a stopwatch.

And I kinda doubt that it would take 3-4 minutes to just get a jacket. In fact, via the re-enactment done in the 1978 television movie "Ruby & Oswald", it took the actor playing Oswald a mere 22 seconds to do all the things that we're fairly certain Oswald did while he was in his room on 11/22/63 -- e.g., grab his gun and put his jacket on.

But even if the Warren Commission's estimates are correct (with LHO leaving 1026 Beckley at precisely 1:03), there was still time enough for Oswald to get to the Tippit murder site by 1:14 or 1:15 (which is the best estimate for when Tippit's murder took place, being based primarily on the Dallas Police radio tapes, which indicate that Bowley's call to the DPD occurred at 1:18, which followed about 90 seconds of microphone "pumping" by Domingo Benavides prior to Bowley taking the mike).

We know that the trip from 1026 Beckley to 10th & Patton can be done in about 11 minutes. Several people have done it in just that amount of time. (Plus, we can't possibly know how fast Oswald was walking, or exactly what route he took to get there.)

Let me ask you this, Lee:

Do you think it's reasonable to believe that Benavides waited for NINE MINUTES to grab Tippit's radio and start pumping the mike?

And via the most commonly believed scenario among CTers of Tippit being killed at 1:06, you've got Benavides waiting for about TEN FULL MINUTES to get on that radio.

Frankly, Lee, that's goofy. Benavides didn't wait any nine or ten minutes before grabbing that microphone. And you know he didn't.

Hence, via the DPD tapes (and common sense, plus Domingo Benavides' testimony), Tippit was likely shot at about 1:14 or 1:15.

David Von Pein
November 25-26, 2011

More....
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/18411-where-is-the-checkmo-for-oswalds-10/&page=3#comment-239087

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 9:26:09 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:58:00 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> Here's a related discussion regarding Markham and the Tippit murder from November of 2011 when I was arguing about these matters with conspiracy clowns James DiEugenio and Lee Farley at The Education Forum....
>

> LEE FARLEY SAID:
>
> Your logic goes something like this:
>
> We know Oswald shot Tippit because he was caught with the revolver in his hand at the Theater, and if we know he shot Tippit then we know he shot him between 1:14-1:15 because any sooner and he wouldn't have been humanly able to get there, and we know he got there because we know he shot him, and if we know he shot him then we know that Helen Markham's regular bus didn't take her to work every day at 1:12pm. .... You are full of crap, Davey.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> You are the one who is "full of crap", Lee Farley.
>
> Mrs. Helen Markham wasn't due at work at her job at the "Eat Well Restaurant" until 2:30 PM on 11/22/63.
>
> 2:30 PM, Lee. That gave her plenty of time to get to work on time even if she missed the bus at 1:12. The buses left every ten minutes along that route on Jefferson Boulevard. So she could have easily gotten on the 1:22 bus and had ample time to get to her job before 2:30 (even if she normally did want to make the 1:12 bus each day).

David, I think you are making a mistake relying on that "a bus every 10 minutes" information. Nowhere will you find buses running every 10 minutes during non-peak service. Here in Philly the buses run about 20-25 minutes during peak morning and evening service, and 40-45 minutes during non-peak times. Think about it, that would be 4 buses running northbound into downtown Dallas and 4 buses running southbound during non-peak service. 8 drivers and eight buses in transit during non-peak service on a single route, the system would be bankrupt. The Lancaster 55 bus schedule showing a bus every hour off-peak is much more reasonable, and it explains why Markham left so early. The next bus came around an hour later, and would likely drop her off near her work after 2:30.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 10:25:38 PM4/15/17
You reject this reasoning...

Just like "Bud," you're inventing a new time for the bus... one that even Bugliosi never addressed.

The Warren Commission lied... the FBI lied... Vincent Bugliosi lied...

They all lied...

And with no foundation for your opinions, they cease to have any relevance...

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 10:26:39 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 5:58:00 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> Here's a related discussion regarding Markham and the Tippit murder from November of 2011 when I was arguing about these matters with conspiracy clowns James DiEugenio and Lee Farley at The Education Forum....

You've lost already.

Ad hominem merely shows that you don't have the evidence to debate...

David Von Pein

Apr 15, 2017, 11:32:38 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 9:26:09 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:58:00 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> > Here's a related discussion regarding Markham and the Tippit murder from November of 2011 when I was arguing about these matters with conspiracy clowns James DiEugenio and Lee Farley at The Education Forum....
> >

> > LEE FARLEY SAID:
> >
> > Your logic goes something like this:
> >
> > We know Oswald shot Tippit because he was caught with the revolver in his hand at the Theater, and if we know he shot Tippit then we know he shot him between 1:14-1:15 because any sooner and he wouldn't have been humanly able to get there, and we know he got there because we know he shot him, and if we know he shot him then we know that Helen Markham's regular bus didn't take her to work every day at 1:12pm. .... You are full of crap, Davey.
> >

> > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> >
> > You are the one who is "full of crap", Lee Farley.
> >
> > Mrs. Helen Markham wasn't due at work at her job at the "Eat Well Restaurant" until 2:30 PM on 11/22/63.
> >
> > 2:30 PM, Lee. That gave her plenty of time to get to work on time even if she missed the bus at 1:12. The buses left every ten minutes along that route on Jefferson Boulevard. So she could have easily gotten on the 1:22 bus and had ample time to get to her job before 2:30 (even if she normally did want to make the 1:12 bus each day).
>
> David, I think you are making a mistake relying on that "a bus every 10 minutes" information. Nowhere will you find buses running every 10 minutes during non-peak service. Here in Philly the buses run about 20-25 minutes during peak morning and evening service, and 40-45 minutes during non-peak times. Think about it, that would be 4 buses running northbound into downtown Dallas and 4 buses running southbound during non-peak service. 8 drivers and eight buses in transit during non-peak service on a single route, the system would be bankrupt. The Lancaster 55 bus schedule showing a bus every hour off-peak is much more reasonable, and it explains why Markham left so early. The next bus came around an hour later, and would likely drop her off near her work after 2:30.

Yes, Bud, I've got to admit that what you just said makes a lot of sense. But if you are correct, then somebody needs to go and yell at the FBI or the Dallas Transit System, because one or the other got something very fouled up in Commission Document No. 630, which clearly indicates that FBI agent Robert M. Barrett, on March 16, 1964, was informed by the Dallas Transit System that a bus could be boarded at Patton & Jefferson "about every ten minutes...during the afternoon hours of every weekday".

Should we ask for Bob Barrett's resignation? :-)

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l7C4d1YEKgE/WPLkNS8wCsI/AAAAAAABLrs/Fd4Vgb-UJZsjoUGWZ6_L2mf6H5QcGgRBgCLcB/s1600/CD630.png

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 11:49:25 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:32:38 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 9:26:09 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> > On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:58:00 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> > > Here's a related discussion regarding Markham and the Tippit murder from November of 2011 when I was arguing about these matters with conspiracy clowns James DiEugenio and Lee Farley at The Education Forum....
> > >

> > > LEE FARLEY SAID:
> > >
> > > Your logic goes something like this:
> > >
> > > We know Oswald shot Tippit because he was caught with the revolver in his hand at the Theater, and if we know he shot Tippit then we know he shot him between 1:14-1:15 because any sooner and he wouldn't have been humanly able to get there, and we know he got there because we know he shot him, and if we know he shot him then we know that Helen Markham's regular bus didn't take her to work every day at 1:12pm. .... You are full of crap, Davey.
> > >

> > > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> > >
> > > You are the one who is "full of crap", Lee Farley.
> > >
> > > Mrs. Helen Markham wasn't due at work at her job at the "Eat Well Restaurant" until 2:30 PM on 11/22/63.
> > >
> > > 2:30 PM, Lee. That gave her plenty of time to get to work on time even if she missed the bus at 1:12. The buses left every ten minutes along that route on Jefferson Boulevard. So she could have easily gotten on the 1:22 bus and had ample time to get to her job before 2:30 (even if she normally did want to make the 1:12 bus each day).
> >
> > David, I think you are making a mistake relying on that "a bus every 10 minutes" information. Nowhere will you find buses running every 10 minutes during non-peak service. Here in Philly the buses run about 20-25 minutes during peak morning and evening service, and 40-45 minutes during non-peak times. Think about it, that would be 4 buses running northbound into downtown Dallas and 4 buses running southbound during non-peak service. 8 drivers and eight buses in transit during non-peak service on a single route, the system would be bankrupt. The Lancaster 55 bus schedule showing a bus every hour off-peak is much more reasonable, and it explains why Markham left so early. The next bus came around an hour later, and would likely drop her off near her work after 2:30.
> >

> Yes, Bud, I've got to admit that what you just said makes a lot of sense.

Speculation only replaces the evidence for believers if it supports their faith.

Isn't that right, David?

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 6:36:59 AM4/16/17
<snicker> Yes, I wrote the bus schedule.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 6:45:47 AM4/16/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:32:38 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 9:26:09 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> > On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:58:00 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> > > Here's a related discussion regarding Markham and the Tippit murder from November of 2011 when I was arguing about these matters with conspiracy clowns James DiEugenio and Lee Farley at The Education Forum....
> > >

> > > LEE FARLEY SAID:
> > >
> > > Your logic goes something like this:
> > >
> > > We know Oswald shot Tippit because he was caught with the revolver in his hand at the Theater, and if we know he shot Tippit then we know he shot him between 1:14-1:15 because any sooner and he wouldn't have been humanly able to get there, and we know he got there because we know he shot him, and if we know he shot him then we know that Helen Markham's regular bus didn't take her to work every day at 1:12pm. .... You are full of crap, Davey.
> > >

> > > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> > >
> > > You are the one who is "full of crap", Lee Farley.
> > >
> > > Mrs. Helen Markham wasn't due at work at her job at the "Eat Well Restaurant" until 2:30 PM on 11/22/63.
> > >
> > > 2:30 PM, Lee. That gave her plenty of time to get to work on time even if she missed the bus at 1:12. The buses left every ten minutes along that route on Jefferson Boulevard. So she could have easily gotten on the 1:22 bus and had ample time to get to her job before 2:30 (even if she normally did want to make the 1:12 bus each day).
> >
> > David, I think you are making a mistake relying on that "a bus every 10 minutes" information. Nowhere will you find buses running every 10 minutes during non-peak service. Here in Philly the buses run about 20-25 minutes during peak morning and evening service, and 40-45 minutes during non-peak times. Think about it, that would be 4 buses running northbound into downtown Dallas and 4 buses running southbound during non-peak service. 8 drivers and eight buses in transit during non-peak service on a single route, the system would be bankrupt. The Lancaster 55 bus schedule showing a bus every hour off-peak is much more reasonable, and it explains why Markham left so early. The next bus came around an hour later, and would likely drop her off near her work after 2:30.
> >

> Yes, Bud, I've got to admit that what you just said makes a lot of sense. But if you are correct, then somebody needs to go and yell at the FBI or the Dallas Transit System, because one or the other got something very fouled up in Commission Document No. 630, which clearly indicates that FBI agent Robert M. Barrett, on March 16, 1964, was informed by the Dallas Transit System that a bus could be boarded at Patton & Jefferson "about every ten minutes...during the afternoon hours of every weekday".

If the FBI document doesn`t make sense the best course of action is to disregard it. The Lancaster 55 bus schedule *does* make sense, so that evidence should be given priority. The bus schedule also makes sense as to why Markham was leaving so early, the next bus came in an hour and she would be late for work taking that bus.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 6:49:17 AM4/16/17
This is why I say it isn`t the information that is the problem, it is the conspiracy retards looking at the information that are the problem. You need to have some reasoning ability to apply to information, and you are a stump.

A bus every 10 minutes is absurd. A conspiracy retard will always cling to absurdities.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 1:22:15 PM4/16/17
Speculation never takes the place of evidence... it loses every single time.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 1:23:32 PM4/16/17
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:45:47 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:32:38 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

> > > David, I think you are making a mistake relying on that "a bus every 10 minutes" information. Nowhere will you find buses running every 10 minutes during non-peak service. Here in Philly the buses run about 20-25 minutes during peak morning and evening service, and 40-45 minutes during non-peak times. Think about it, that would be 4 buses running northbound into downtown Dallas and 4 buses running southbound during non-peak service. 8 drivers and eight buses in transit during non-peak service on a single route, the system would be bankrupt. The Lancaster 55 bus schedule showing a bus every hour off-peak is much more reasonable, and it explains why Markham left so early. The next bus came around an hour later, and would likely drop her off near her work after 2:30.
> > >

> > Yes, Bud, I've got to admit that what you just said makes a lot of sense. But if you are correct, then somebody needs to go and yell at the FBI or the Dallas Transit System, because one or the other got something very fouled up in Commission Document No. 630, which clearly indicates that FBI agent Robert M. Barrett, on March 16, 1964, was informed by the Dallas Transit System that a bus could be boarded at Patton & Jefferson "about every ten minutes...during the afternoon hours of every weekday".
>
> If the FBI document doesn`t make sense the best course of action is to disregard it.

Disregarding the proof that Tippit was murdered before 1:16 is merely your faith.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 1:45:57 PM4/16/17
Which is why your ideas go nowhere.

But what I was doing was something different, applying reason to information. You should try it, just to see what it is like.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 1:51:59 PM4/16/17
Disregarding the proof that Oswald killed Tippit is merely your retardation.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 4:00:21 PM4/16/17
Your ability to evade the truth is truly amusing.

I have no need to speculate - this is what believers do all the time. For example, AS YOU JUST DID ABOVE.

Tell us "Bud," do you really expect to convince anyone with lies?

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 4:02:00 PM4/16/17
What "proof?"

The evidence *against* the theory that Oswald shot Tippit is quite extensive.

Indeed, you simply deny much of it... as you do with the bus schedule.

Using ad hominem rather than the evidence shows that *YOU* know you lost.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 4:43:36 PM4/16/17
I spoke the truth.

> I have no need to speculate - this is what believers do all the time. For example, AS YOU JUST DID ABOVE.

I applied reality to the information. You are stump, you can`t do this.

> Tell us "Bud," do you really expect to convince anyone with lies?

Do you really believe a bus stopped at Markham`s stop every ten minutes during non-peak operational service?

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2017, 4:43:42 PM4/16/17
In actuality, the "EVIDENCE" to show that Oswald was innocent of shooting Officer Tippit is *NON-EXISTENT*.

The *actual* "evidence" (as opposed to the "evidence" that only exists in a CTer's imagination) is providing the conclusive PROOF that Lee Oswald--and only Oswald--was the killer of J.D. Tippit.

Only a freakish CTer bent on mangling the true facts could possibly even begin to believe otherwise.

~Mark VII~
~Hammer stroke~

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 4:46:14 PM4/16/17
Why ask, you know what it is.

> The evidence *against* the theory that Oswald shot Tippit is quite extensive.

Only if you are retarded.

> Indeed, you simply deny much of it... as you do with the bus schedule.

You didn`t seem to have anything of substance to say against the points I made.

And it is you deny the evidence indicating Oswald killed Tippit.

> Using ad hominem rather than the evidence shows that *YOU* know you lost.

It is impossible to discuss ideas with an intellectual coward like yourself.

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2017, 5:03:43 PM4/16/17
Even if Special Agent Barrett's March 1964 FBI report about the bus stopping at Markham's bus stop every 10 minutes on weekdays is accurate, that in no way negates the idea that Oswald shot Tippit at 1:14 or 1:15 PM. Far from it. I provided a perfectly reasonable explanation for this in a previous post, when I said....

"My guess is that Helen Markham very likely timed it so that she would be at the Jefferson & Patton bus stop at approximately 1:15 every day, and she would (of course) then catch the next bus to come by that was going downtown (whenever that was, at 1:22, or 1:26, whenever). That way, she would be a little early to catch the next bus. Makes sense to me anyway. And the FBI report in CD630 clearly indicates that "the bus is scheduled to pass this point [at Patton and Jefferson] at about 1:12 PM and every ten minutes thereafter"." -- DVP

The above explanation, however, does not explain why Mrs. Markham had a desire to get to work so early every day. But perhaps she was the type of person who just liked to be very early to work, so she left her home extra early so as not to run the risk of being late. Some people are like that. Who can know for certain? Was she ever asked such a question about her regular routine of going to work early? AFAIK, she wasn't.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 5:47:49 PM4/16/17
"A bus every 10 minutes is absurd." is speculation.

That's a fact.

> > I have no need to speculate - this is what believers do all the time. For example, AS YOU JUST DID ABOVE.
>
> I applied reality to the information. You are stump, you can`t do this.

"A bus every 10 minutes is absurd." is not information... it's speculation.

> > Tell us "Bud," do you really expect to convince anyone with lies?
>
> Do you really believe a bus stopped at Markham`s stop every ten minutes during non-peak operational service?

Not interested...

The FBI investigated over 50 years ago - you've decided that they can't be correct, yet you've been unable to provide any contemporary evidence for that claim.

Simply labeling the FBI 'wrong' is something anyone can do... and shows that you aren't using the evidence, but supporting your faith.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 5:48:45 PM4/16/17
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 1:43:42 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 4:02:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Disregarding the proof that Oswald killed Tippit is merely your retardation.
> >
> > What "proof?"
> >
> > The evidence *against* the theory that Oswald shot Tippit is quite extensive.
> >

> In actuality, the "EVIDENCE" to show that Oswald was innocent of shooting Officer Tippit is *NON-EXISTENT*.

You're lying again, David.

Do you have the courage to CITE a definition of "evidence?"

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 5:49:08 PM4/16/17
"Red" or "Green?"

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 5:53:33 PM4/16/17
Helen Markham would have been on the bus at that time...

So you're simply lying again, aren't you David?

It's even clear that you *KNOW* you're lying... because you are quite clearly aware that the Warren Commission said 1:16, not 1:14 or 1:15.

Tell us David, how stupid do you have to be to post lies that are so *OBVIOUSLY* lies?

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 5:55:18 PM4/16/17
The other indicator of when the shooting occurred is the police radio transcripts. The call for the shooting came in about 1:18. TF Bowley`s time of coming upon Tippit`s body at 1:10 means everyone stood around and looked at Tippit`s lifeless body for eight minutes before doing something. That is an incredibly long time, sit at your computer desk and let 8 minutes pass, see what a L-O-N-G time it is.

> The above explanation, however, does not explain why Mrs. Markham had a desire to get to work so early every day.

I think my analysis of the Lancaster 55 bus schedule explains it quite well. The next bus didn`t come for an hour, and she would be late for work. She had the choice of being around 55 minutes early or around 5 minutes late.

BTW, I found this in the Dallas Police archives, an interview with Earline Roberts where she says she can only furnish a "rough guess" as to when Oswald came in.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/16/1660-001.gif

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2017, 6:03:50 PM4/16/17
Not at all. She would have MISSED the 1:12 bus (which she likely missed 99% of the time if she REALLY went to the bus stop at "1:15", which is the time she gave the WC). She would have then, of course, caught the next bus to come along---whenever that happened to come by.

> So you're simply lying again, aren't you David?

Never. You're just being an ignorant prick (yet again).

> It's even clear that you *KNOW* you're lying... because you are quite clearly aware that the Warren Commission said 1:16, not 1:14 or 1:15.

Yeah, let's allow LHO to go free because of that ONE-MINUTE difference in the TIME ESTIMATES (which all they are, of course, even mine and Dale Myers' --- "ESTIMATES").

> Tell us David, how stupid do you have to be to post lies that are so *OBVIOUSLY* lies?

Still being a prick, I see. How sweet.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 6:05:41 PM4/16/17
A bus every 10 minutes during non-peak service probably does sound reasonable to you, you are a stump. I reject information when it doesn`t make sense. Especially when I have a bus schedule I can examine that does make sense.

> > > I have no need to speculate - this is what believers do all the time. For example, AS YOU JUST DID ABOVE.
> >
> > I applied reality to the information. You are stump, you can`t do this.
>

> "A bus every 10 minutes is absurd." is not information... it's speculation.

I weighed information and came to the conclusion about what was reasonable to believe.

> > > Tell us "Bud," do you really expect to convince anyone with lies?
> >
> > Do you really believe a bus stopped at Markham`s stop every ten minutes during non-peak operational service?
>
> Not interested...

It isn`t that you aren`t interested, you don`t bring anything to the table to apply to information. You`re a stump.

> The FBI investigated over 50 years ago - you've decided that they can't be correct, yet you've been unable to provide any contemporary evidence for that claim.

I produced support for the claim. The bus schedule makes sense. The FBI document does not. You haven`t even tried to make a case that it does. You aren`t even "interested" whether the idea of a bus every ten minutes is a valid real world consideration.

> Simply labeling the FBI 'wrong' is something anyone can do... and shows that you aren't using the evidence, but supporting your faith.

I produced evidence, stupid.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 6:07:34 PM4/16/17
You state as fact what can`t be shown.

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2017, 6:09:04 PM4/16/17
BUD SAID:

The other indicator of when the shooting occurred is the police radio transcripts. The call for the shooting came in about 1:18. TF Bowley`s time of coming upon Tippit`s body at 1:10 means everyone stood around and looked at Tippit`s lifeless body for eight minutes before doing something. That is an incredibly long time, sit at your computer desk and let 8 minutes pass, see what a L-O-N-G time it is.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Indeed, Bud.

Here's what I told a conspiracy clown in 2011 on this subject....

"But even if the Warren Commission's estimates are correct (with LHO leaving 1026 Beckley at precisely 1:03), there was still time enough for Oswald to get to the Tippit murder site by 1:14 or 1:15 (which is the best estimate for when Tippit's murder took place, being based primarily on the Dallas Police radio tapes, which indicate that T.F. Bowley's call to the DPD occurred at 1:18, which followed about 90 seconds of microphone "pumping" by Domingo Benavides prior to Bowley taking the mike).

We know that the trip from 1026 Beckley to 10th & Patton can be done in about 11 minutes. Several people have done it in just that amount of time. (Plus, we can't possibly know how fast Oswald was walking, or exactly what route he took to get there.)

Let me ask you this, Lee [Farley, a very obnoxious conspiracy prick]:

Do you think it's reasonable to believe that Benavides waited for NINE MINUTES to grab Tippit's radio and start pumping the mike?

And via the most commonly believed scenario among CTers of Tippit being killed at 1:06, you've got Benavides waiting for about TEN FULL MINUTES to get on that radio.

Frankly, Lee, that's goofy. Benavides didn't wait any nine or ten minutes before grabbing that microphone. And you know he didn't.

Hence, via the DPD tapes (and common sense, plus Domingo Benavides' testimony), Tippit was likely shot at about 1:14 or 1:15."

-- DVP; November 2011

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 6:54:56 PM4/16/17
You're lying again, David...

You know VERY WELL (indeed, you've referenced it on your website) - that the Warren Commission did *NOT* say 1:14 or 1:15.

You know quite well that they specified 1:16.

You think you can get away with fudging the time...

I think you're beginning to get stupid.

WHAT WOULD REASONABLY LEAD YOU TO THINK THAT I WOULDN'T POINT OUT THE CORRECT TIME?

WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE CRITIC WOULDN'T CORRECT YOU ON THIS?

What were you thinking???

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 6:57:52 PM4/16/17
What time did she testify her bus arrives?

And since you won't answer that one... here's another: "Red" or "Green?"

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 6:58:46 PM4/16/17
Nope.

It's *STILL* speculation.

It's *NOT* a "conclusion" based on evidence.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 7:04:52 PM4/16/17
What time has been established as fact as to when her bus arrives?

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 7:05:29 PM4/16/17
Sure it is.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 7:06:53 PM4/16/17
Nah... I'll simply dismiss your presumption.

> > So you're simply lying again, aren't you David?
> >

> Never. You're just being an ignorant prick (yet again).

Au contraire... you lie frequently about the evidence.

And how can I be an "ignorant" anything? I keep schooling you on the evidence that *YOU* clearly don't know.

> > It's even clear that you *KNOW* you're lying... because you are quite clearly aware that the Warren Commission said 1:16, not 1:14 or 1:15.
> >

> Yeah, let's allow LHO to go free because of that ONE-MINUTE difference in the TIME ESTIMATES (which all they are, of course, even mine and Dale Myers' --- "ESTIMATES").

Tut tut tut, David...

YOU KNEW FOR A FACT that the Warren Commission put it at 1:16... you refused to use the same time that the Warren Commission did - and you did it thinking, for some strange reason, that you wouldn't be caught lying.

This is a perfect example..

You claim not to lie - yet on an issue that hangs on mere minutes, YOU'RE CLEARLY LYING ON AN ISSUE THAT ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON WOULD SPOT INSTANTLY.

> > Tell us David, how stupid do you have to be to post lies that are so *OBVIOUSLY* lies?
>
> Still being a prick, I see. How sweet.

The question is a reasonable one.

You knew - YOU **KNEW** - that the time specified by the Warren Commission was 1:16.

They could easily have stated 1:14, or 1:15... but they didn't. They had reasons for their decision to select 1:16.

And you know that reason, don't you?

Let's go back to the very first post in this thread... "Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes."

Since you refuse to refute that statement - you'll have to live by it.

Oswald couldn't have arrived sooner than 1:16. The Warren Commission knew it, you know it, yet you lie about it.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 7:09:41 PM4/16/17
You're lying again, "Bud."

"Commission finding.--Other witnesses to the killing of Tippit include Domingo Benavides, who used Tippit's car radio to notify the police dispatcher of the killing at 1:16 p.m." - WCR, pg 652.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 7:11:51 PM4/16/17
Yep... I predicted it folks...

Believers are simply FRIGHTENED TO DEATH of the actual evidence in this case. "Bud" probably knows the answer, but is afraid to state it.

> > And since you won't answer that one... here's another: "Red" or "Green?"

Still a coward...

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 7:20:03 PM4/16/17
Maybe not quite 1:18, maybe 1:17.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

Notice after 1:16 there is a lot of radio traffic. Then you will see "long pause, 15 seconds". Then the report of the shooting. Then the next time given is 1:18.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 7:22:33 PM4/16/17
You are stupid enough to confuse what a witness says with a verified fact are you?

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 7:27:21 PM4/16/17
Tut tut tut, "Bud." What makes you think you're allowed to ask questions?

You refuse to answer even the most obvious questions - then pretend you have any right to ask others...

What time did Helen Markham testify that her bus arrives?

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 7:28:05 PM4/16/17
You're *STILL* lying... and even after I provided the citation!!!

AMAZING!!!

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 7:30:25 PM4/16/17
Tut tut tut, "Bud." No-one said anything about a "verified fact."

It's a simple question, AND YOU'RE SCARED WITLESS TO ANSWER IT!

This is why honest debate isn't possible - believers are cowards...

You can't name a *SINGLE* "fact" in this case that isn't based on eyewitnesses... "verified" or otherwise...

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 7:30:52 PM4/16/17
You stated as fact something you can`t show.

> What time did Helen Markham testify that her bus arrives?

What right do you have to ask me questions? You stated as fact what you can`t show. You don`t get to grill me because you can`t support your claims.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 7:35:13 PM4/16/17
You cut and ran from the information I produced in support of my idea. You did this because you are an intellectual coward. If you are afraid to engage on ideas why are you here?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

I believe the radio transmissions show the time of the Tippit transmission to likely be at least 1:17.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 7:39:58 PM4/16/17
Are you admitting it isn`t?

> It's a simple question, AND YOU'RE SCARED WITLESS TO ANSWER IT!
>
> This is why honest debate isn't possible - believers are cowards...

You are the coward. You want me to pretend along with you that the information is something it is not.

> You can't name a *SINGLE* "fact" in this case that isn't based on eyewitnesses... "verified" or otherwise...

You have to understand what you are working with in order to weigh the information properly.

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2017, 7:53:28 PM4/16/17
Who says I have to agree 100% with everything the WC said, Mr. Prick? 1:14-1:15 is MY estimate. I never said it was the WC's.

Got it now, prick?
Message has been deleted

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 8:23:17 PM4/16/17
ROTFLMAO!!!

Coward, aren't you "Bud?"

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 8:24:04 PM4/16/17
I've already cited the Warren Commission finding on this.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 8:25:03 PM4/16/17
You're desperate to change the topic, aren't you?

You're CERTAINLY too much a coward to simply answer the question.

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2017, 8:49:32 PM4/16/17
Yes. The Warren Commission incorrectly thought that it was Domingo Benavides who had made the citizen's call at 1:17 or 1:18 on Tippit's police radio. [See Warren Report, Page 166.]....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0095b.htm

But it was really T.F. Bowley, of course, who made that radio call, which was done only AFTER Benavides had been pumping the mike for about 90 seconds. And that mike-pumping began at 1:16 PM.

The Warren Commission was apparently relying only on the truncated transcript of the Dallas Police radio tapes that appears on Page 52 of CE1974, which is a transcript that has several radio transmissions omitted (as we can see when comparing CE1974 with a more complete version of the DPD radio tapes)....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0445a.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

The Commission, therefore, failed to take into account the extra 90 seconds of microphone clicking and pumping that was done by Benavides, which I don't think was even discovered until the 1990s when Dale Myers talked about it in his 1998 book.

Ergo, the actual shooting time had to be sometime BEFORE 1:16, because Benavides' "pumping" begins at exactly 1:16. But the WC wasn't accounting for the extra time required for Benavides' mike pumping (because the Commission wasn't even aware of it in 1964).

Dale Myers Quote On:

"Beginning at 1:16 p.m., a microphone is keyed a number of times on channel one of the Dallas police tapes, as if someone were 'pumping' the microphone button of a police radio. This continues for a little over 90 seconds, right up until the time passing motorist T.F. Bowley successfully contacts the dispatcher. .... Considering the timing of the sounds heard in the Dallas police radio recordings, and the corroborating accounts of three witnesses, the murder of Tippit probably occurred about 90 seconds prior to Benavides' bungled attempt to notify the dispatcher. Therefore, there is good reason to believe that J.D. Tippit was shot at approximately 1:14:30 p.m." -- Pages 86-87; "WITH MALICE: LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND THE MURDER OF OFFICER J.D. TIPPIT"

David Von Pein

Apr 16, 2017, 9:58:06 PM4/16/17
JOHN FIORENTINO SAID:

Just a few more timelines......

12:54 -- Dispatcher to 78 (requesting location) (J.D. Tippit).

78 (Tippit) indicates he's at Lancaster and Eighth (in Oak Cliff section).

Approx 1:02pm -- Dispatcher 78, location? - No response.

Approx. 1:16pm -- radio call from Tippit murder scene.

So the last thing ever heard from Tippit was at approx. 12:54pm.

Tippit never responded to the dispatcher's last inquiry for his location.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

So, John, do you really think Domingo Benavides waited TEN full minutes before getting on Tippit's radio and pumping the mike several times (which occurred at 1:16)?

And if Tippit was shot at 1:06, it also would mean that it took witness T.F. Bowley TWELVE full minutes to make his call on Tippit's car radio, which is a call logged in at 1:18 at the DPD. TWELVE minutes would have passed before that call. That's an absurdly long time.

In my opinion, the Benavides 1:16 "mike pumping" and the 1:18 Bowley call seal the deal regarding the approximate time when J.D. Tippit was shot -- and it sure wasn't as early as 1:06 or 1:10.

David Von Pein
June 2013

More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/tippit-timelines.html

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 10:42:24 PM4/16/17
Ah! Looks like Davy is busy molesting the neighborhood children again... I'm guessing that you have one fingernail polished...

It's good that you're admitting that you simply offer your unfounded opinion whenever you're too dishonest to publicly state that the Warren Commission was wrong.

> Got it now, prick?

Sorry, I've far too old for you. Nor do I "swing" that way... You'll have to molest children by yourself, Davy.

I *do* hope the police catch you, however...

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 10:43:55 PM4/16/17
You're lying again, David.

Amusingly, you even cite the proof that you're a liar...

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 5:13:23 AM4/17/17
Says the person running.

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 5:14:12 AM4/17/17
And I`ve cited information indicating otherwise.

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 5:16:51 AM4/17/17
I`m addressing what you said. You said...

"Helen Markham would have been on the bus at that time..."

What facts did you use to make this statement? Helen Markham might have said something, but that doesn`t make what Markham said a fact.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 9:47:02 AM4/17/17
"Red" or "Green?"

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 9:47:50 AM4/17/17
Nope.

Even David jumped in refuting that...

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 9:57:47 AM4/17/17
Yep... she most certainly would have been... had Tippit been murdered at 1:16.

That's the time that you and David are bound to uphold.

Now, why not admit that it was *YOU* who started talking about "verified facts?"

> What facts did you use to make this statement? Helen Markham might have said something, but that doesn`t make what Markham said a fact.

YOU CAN'T EVEN ADMIT WHAT SHE TESTIFIED TO AS FAR AS THE TIME OF HER BUS!!!

You're so afraid of the facts in this case that you ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT TIME SHE SAID SHE WAS CATCHING HER BUS!!!

That shows that you understand quite well just how weak your faith is.

> > You're CERTAINLY too much a coward to simply answer the question.

Yep...

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 12:53:32 PM4/17/17
Sure I did.

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 1:00:21 PM4/17/17
What facts are you using to determine this?

> had Tippit been murdered at 1:16.
>
> That's the time that you and David are bound to uphold.

Is that what your retard figuring tells you, Ben?

> Now, why not admit that it was *YOU* who started talking about "verified facts?"

Did I deny it?

> > What facts did you use to make this statement? Helen Markham might have said something, but that doesn`t make what Markham said a fact.
>

> YOU CAN'T EVEN ADMIT WHAT SHE TESTIFIED TO AS FAR AS THE TIME OF HER BUS!!!

You don`t think that if someone says something that makes it true, do you?

> You're so afraid of the facts in this case that you ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT TIME SHE SAID SHE WAS CATCHING HER BUS!!!

I didn`t deny that she gave a time.

> That shows that you understand quite well just how weak your faith is.

It shows you don`t know what a fact is. It might be a fact that someone said something but that doesn`t make what that person said a fact.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 1:19:21 PM4/17/17
The facts *YOU* refuse to publicly acknowledge.

What a coward!!!

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 1:31:18 PM4/17/17
Like?

> What a coward!!!

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 1:36:18 PM4/17/17
What time did Helen Markham testify that her bus was due to arrive?

Why have you REPEATEDLY refused to answer this question?

You can keep running and demonstrating your cowardice... but what's impossible for you is honesty and acknowledging the known evidence.

Because it fails to support your faith.

> > What a coward!!!

And clearly, still a coward...

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 1:50:19 PM4/17/17
The time her bus actually arrived is the relevant information.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 2:00:19 PM4/17/17
Since Helen Markham *routinely* took the bus, her testimony about that time is highly relevant.

Run coward... RUN!!!

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 2:53:17 PM4/17/17
But was it accurate?

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 2:59:40 PM4/17/17
But was *WHAT* accurate?

You're too terrified to even publicly acknowledge what it was. You're constantly attempting to change the topic...

Nor did you acknowledge the FACT that I posted... which is that her testimony is HIGHLY relevant.

Quite the coward, aren't you "Bud."

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 3:17:37 PM4/17/17
The information she related. I`ve made the same point several times in several different ways, stump.

Did Markham wear a watch?

> You're too terrified to even publicly acknowledge what it was. You're constantly attempting to change the topic...

Putting the issue in the correct context.

> Nor did you acknowledge the FACT that I posted... which is that her testimony is HIGHLY relevant.

You can call it SUPER DUPER relevant. Doesn`t establish it as accurate.
It is loading more messages.