David Belin Proves That Believers Can't Help Themselves...

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 10:51:21 PM4/16/17
Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.

Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.

Which means that Helen Markham couldn't have been a witness.

David Belin has thus proven that the Warren Commission needed to lie and place the murder at a time when it could *NOT* have happened, in order to place Oswald there.

Watch as all the believers refuse to refute anything stated here in a *credible* manner, with citation.

Amusingly, it's been a non-stop lie-fest on the part of David Von Pein and "Bud."

Who are *BOTH* lying about the actual Warren Commission Report - what it said, and what the evidence says on this issue.

They must REALLY HATE this issue to be so willing to repeatedly lie.

But it's still a fact that it took David Belin 12 minutes to walk the distance.

It's still a fact that Oswald was last seen around 1:04.

It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the murder of Tippit at 1:16.

It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the radio call at 1:16.

It's still a fact that the testimony put the bus at 1:15.

It's still a fact that the FBI corroborated that time at 1:12.

Those are still facts, and between David & "Bud" - all of these facts have been provably lied about.

We should have a new rule - nothing can ever be said without a citation to the evidence that supports it.

But, of course... critics would still be posting, and believers would turn silent.

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 5:30:09 AM4/17/17
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 10:51:21 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.

Could Oswald have walked it faster?

> Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.

Retard figuring.

> Which means that Helen Markham couldn't have been a witness.

More retard figuring.

> David Belin has thus proven that the Warren Commission needed to lie and place the murder at a time when it could *NOT* have happened, in order to place Oswald there.

Nothing plus nothing equals nothing.

> Watch as all the believers refuse to refute anything stated here in a *credible* manner, with citation.

A bunch of people saw Oswald there. Shells left at the scene match the gun he was caught with. The bus schedule shows Markham`s bus could not have been there as early as she indicated.

> Amusingly, it's been a non-stop lie-fest on the part of David Von Pein and "Bud."
>
> Who are *BOTH* lying about the actual Warren Commission Report - what it said, and what the evidence says on this issue.
>
> They must REALLY HATE this issue to be so willing to repeatedly lie.
>
> But it's still a fact that it took David Belin 12 minutes to walk the distance.
>
> It's still a fact that Oswald was last seen around 1:04.

What is the plus or minus on this guess?

> It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the murder of Tippit at 1:16.

That was the last time given on the police radio broadcast. Of course time elapsed before the Tippit call came in.

> It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the radio call at 1:16.
>
> It's still a fact that the testimony put the bus at 1:15.

How long did Markham stand at the bus stop before her bus arrived?

> It's still a fact that the FBI corroborated that time at 1:12.

That isn`t corroboration.

> Those are still facts, and between David & "Bud" - all of these facts have been provably lied about.
>
> We should have a new rule - nothing can ever be said without a citation to the evidence that supports it.

Fuck your rules.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 10:09:15 AM4/17/17
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 2:30:09 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 10:51:21 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.
>
> Could Oswald have walked it faster?

Nope... not possible.

David Belin had every motivation to make it as quick as he could without actually running the distance.

No-one saw anyone running.

Ergo, not possible.

> > Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.
>
> Retard figuring.

It's amusing that you can't refute such a simple statement.

> > Which means that Helen Markham couldn't have been a witness.
>
> More retard figuring.

You can get out of the dilemma easily... you just have to start disbelieving the Warren Commission's "investigation."

It's just that simple.

Then you'd be able to answer these sorts of things...

> > David Belin has thus proven that the Warren Commission needed to lie and place the murder at a time when it could *NOT* have happened, in order to place Oswald there.
>
> Nothing plus nothing equals nothing.

Tut tut tut, "Bud," you're not allowed to denigrate actual Warren Commission staffers...

> > Watch as all the believers refuse to refute anything stated here in a *credible* manner, with citation.

"Bud" clearly can't read... :)

> A bunch of people saw Oswald there. Shells left at the scene match the gun he was caught with. The bus schedule shows Markham`s bus could not have been there as early as she indicated.

You're lying again, "Bud."

> > ***************************************************************
> >
> > Amusingly, it's been a non-stop lie-fest on the part of David Von Pein and "Bud."
> >
> > Who are *BOTH* lying about the actual Warren Commission Report - what it said, and what the evidence says on this issue.
> >
> > They must REALLY HATE this issue to be so willing to repeatedly lie.
> >
> > But it's still a fact that it took David Belin 12 minutes to walk the distance.
> >
> > It's still a fact that Oswald was last seen around 1:04.
>
> What is the plus or minus on this guess?

Who cares? The Warren Commission's numbers don't add up. That's a simple fact.

> > It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the murder of Tippit at 1:16.
>
> That was the last time given on the police radio broadcast. Of course time elapsed before the Tippit call came in.

IT'S **STILL** A FACT THAT THE WARREN COMMISSION PUT THE MURDER OF TIPPIT AT 1:16.

Too bad you're incapable of refuting that statement.

> > It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the radio call at 1:16.
> >
> > It's still a fact that the testimony put the bus at 1:15.
>
> How long did Markham stand at the bus stop before her bus arrived?

IT'S STILL A FACT THAT THE TESTIMONY PUT THE BUS AT 1:15.

Once again, you're unable to refute the truth.

> > It's still a fact that the FBI corroborated that time at 1:12.
>
> That isn`t corroboration.

Yep... it is. And the average person knows it.

> > Those are still facts, and between David & "Bud" - all of these facts have been provably lied about.
> >
> > We should have a new rule - nothing can ever be said without a citation to the evidence that supports it.
>
> Fuck your rules.

You'd just HATE that... it means you'd almost never be allowed to post.

ROTFLMAO!!!

> > But, of course... critics would still be posting, and believers would turn silent.

Interestingly, "Bud's" response proves my point again... David Belin forces believers to lie about the times involved here. They can't even accept the Warren Commission's numbers!

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 12:52:34 PM4/17/17
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 10:09:15 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 2:30:09 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 10:51:21 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > > Commission Counsel David Belin walked the SHORTEST distance between the bus stop where Earlene Roberts last saw Oswald, and the Tippit murder scene, and managed to do so in 12 minutes.
> >
> > Could Oswald have walked it faster?

Retard assertion with no bearing in reality.

> Nope... not possible.
>
> David Belin had every motivation to make it as quick as he could without actually running the distance.

Retard assumption.

> No-one saw anyone running.

Does not establish that Oswald didn`t run during the trip.

> Ergo, not possible.

Retard figuring.

> > > Even if Roberts was mistaken about the time being AFTER 1.00pm, that still puts Oswald on the scene at the time that Helen Markham's bus is driving away.
> >
> > Retard figuring.
>

> It's amusing that you can't refute such a simple statement.

It is the result of retard figuring. It is meaningless.

> > > Which means that Helen Markham couldn't have been a witness.
> >
> > More retard figuring.
>

> You can get out of the dilemma easily... you just have to start disbelieving the Warren Commission's "investigation."

More retard figuring.

> It's just that simple.
>
> Then you'd be able to answer these sorts of things...

Retard answers.

> > > David Belin has thus proven that the Warren Commission needed to lie and place the murder at a time when it could *NOT* have happened, in order to place Oswald there.
> >
> > Nothing plus nothing equals nothing.
>

> Tut tut tut, "Bud," you're not allowed to denigrate actual Warren Commission staffers...

I can reject your retard figuring very easily.

> > > Watch as all the believers refuse to refute anything stated here in a *credible* manner, with citation.
>

> "Bud" clearly can't read... :)

Nothing you said needed refuting. Look above and tell me what you wrote that verified or established anything.

> > A bunch of people saw Oswald there. Shells left at the scene match the gun he was caught with. The bus schedule shows Markham`s bus could not have been there as early as she indicated.
>

> You're lying again, "Bud."

About what? Be specific.

> > > ***************************************************************
> > >
> > > Amusingly, it's been a non-stop lie-fest on the part of David Von Pein and "Bud."
> > >
> > > Who are *BOTH* lying about the actual Warren Commission Report - what it said, and what the evidence says on this issue.
> > >
> > > They must REALLY HATE this issue to be so willing to repeatedly lie.
> > >
> > > But it's still a fact that it took David Belin 12 minutes to walk the distance.
> > >
> > > It's still a fact that Oswald was last seen around 1:04.
> >
> > What is the plus or minus on this guess?
>

> Who cares?

<snicker> Yes, don`t let reality intrude on your silly game playing.

>The Warren Commission's numbers don't add up. That's a simple fact.

What established information did they have to work with?

> > > It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the murder of Tippit at 1:16.
> >
> > That was the last time given on the police radio broadcast. Of course time elapsed before the Tippit call came in.
>

> IT'S **STILL** A FACT THAT THE WARREN COMMISSION PUT THE MURDER OF TIPPIT AT 1:16.

So? I put it a minute or so later. I think the time was a lot closer to 1:18 than 1:16. If you weren`t an intellectual coward we might engage on the issue and I would provide what I feel supports my position. But you are a retard that has all these rules in your head that have no bearing on reality, like "Bud must agree with everything the WC said". Retarded rules to play retarded games to win retarded prizes. Your game, not mine.

> Too bad you're incapable of refuting that statement.

Why would I try?

> > > It's still a fact that the Warren Commission put the radio call at 1:16.
> > >
> > > It's still a fact that the testimony put the bus at 1:15.
> >
> > How long did Markham stand at the bus stop before her bus arrived?
>

> IT'S STILL A FACT THAT THE TESTIMONY PUT THE BUS AT 1:15.
>
> Once again, you're unable to refute the truth.

IT IS STILL A FACT THAT THE TESTIMONY SAYS OSWALD WAS SEEN SHOOTING KENNEDY.

Guess that wraps this one up.

Unless... just because someone says something doesn`t mean it is true or accurate. Yes, I think that is a better understanding of testimony.

The question of how long Markham waited at the bus stop for her bus is relevant to the time she got on the bus. Did she wear a watch to determine this time?

> > > It's still a fact that the FBI corroborated that time at 1:12.
> >
> > That isn`t corroboration.
>

> Yep... it is. And the average person knows it.

No, I think the average person knows that a time of 1:12 is in conflict with a time of 1:15.

> > > Those are still facts, and between David & "Bud" - all of these facts have been provably lied about.
> > >
> > > We should have a new rule - nothing can ever be said without a citation to the evidence that supports it.
> >
> > Fuck your rules.
>

> You'd just HATE that... it means you'd almost never be allowed to post.

I make the points I want to make, and then you snip and run from them. I like that process better.

> ROTFLMAO!!!
>

> > > But, of course... critics would still be posting, and believers would turn silent.
>
> Interestingly, "Bud's" response proves my point again... David Belin forces believers to lie about the times involved here. They can't even accept the Warren Commission's numbers!

Some people can tell the difference between a fact and a guess.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 1:18:33 PM4/17/17
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 9:52:34 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 10:09:15 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > >
> > > Could Oswald have walked it faster?
>
> Retard assertion with no bearing in reality.

You've lost.

Ad hominem merely shows that you're incapable of intelligently refuting what I've posted.

David Von Pein

Apr 17, 2017, 6:01:16 PM4/17/17

BUD SAID:

I put it a minute or so later. I think the time was a lot closer to 1:18 than 1:16.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I don't think that's possible, Bud. Domingo Benavides was already inside Tippit's patrol car "clicking" the mike on the radio by 1:16. And Bowley's radio call was at approximately 1:17:45 to 1:18, so Bowley TOO was using the radio by 1:18 (and only AFTER Benavides' bungled attempt to use that same radio).

So the murder HAD to have occurred prior to 1:16. Exactly how long before 1:16 is the hard thing to figure out. Benavides wasn't timing his every move that day, so we can never know for sure EXACTLY how long it took him to get inside Tippit's car after the murder occurred, but Benavides did tell the Warren Commission that he stayed in his truck for "a few minutes" after the shooting took place....

"I set [sic] there for just a few minutes to kind of, I thought he went in back of the house or something. At the time, I thought maybe he might have lived in there and I didn't want to get out and rush right up. He might start shooting again."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/benavide.htm

There is also Benavides' 1967 interview with CBS News [linked below], in which he says about the same thing that he told the Warren Commission three years earlier. In the 1967 interview, Domingo said he remained in his truck long enough for Oswald "to get around the house" on the corner of Tenth & Patton, and then Domingo said he sat in his truck "for maybe a second or two" after he saw the gunman (Oswald) go around the corner....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KFei3W7bGOX2xpV3F3MmFuaGc/view

And there is the Dallas Police radio log, which indicates that Benavides started pumping (or clicking) the microphone on Tippit's radio at "1:16 p.m." (according to Dale Myers' extensive research on this topic; and I respect Dale's research abilities very much). So, if that is indeed the case, then J.D. Tippit was most certainly shot PRIOR to 1:16 PM....

"Beginning at 1:16 p.m., a microphone is keyed a number of times on channel one of the Dallas police tapes, as if someone were 'pumping' the microphone button of a police radio. This continues for a little over 90 seconds, right up until the time passing motorist T.F. Bowley successfully contacts the dispatcher. .... Considering the timing of the sounds heard in the Dallas police radio recordings, and the corroborating accounts of three witnesses, the murder of Tippit probably occurred about 90 seconds prior to Benavides' bungled attempt to notify the dispatcher. Therefore, there is good reason to believe that J.D. Tippit was shot at approximately 1:14:30 p.m." -- Dale Myers; Pages 86-87 of "With Malice"

I would, however, be very interested, Bud, to hear your account of the precise timing of J.D. Tippit's murder. How did you arrive at this conclusion, Bud?....

"I think the time was a lot closer to 1:18 than 1:16."

Over the years, I have grown to value your opinion, Bud, every bit as much as I value the opinions of some of my other favorite "LNers" (such as Mr. Myers, Vince Bugliosi, and Jean Davison, among others). So I'd be very interested in your "Tippit Timing" theory. Thank you.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 6:14:56 PM4/17/17
WHO CARES WHAT YOU 'THINK?' - IT'S **STILL** A FACT THAT THE WARREN COMMISSION PUT THE MURDER OF TIPPIT AT 1:16.

> Over the years, I have grown to value your opinion, Bud, every bit as much as I value the opinions of some of my other favorite "LNers" (such as Mr. Myers, Vince Bugliosi, and Jean Davison, among others). So I'd be very interested in your "Tippit Timing" theory. Thank you.

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 6:28:51 PM4/17/17
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 6:01:16 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> BEN HOLMES SAID:
>
> IT'S **STILL** A FACT THAT THE WARREN COMMISSION PUT THE MURDER OF TIPPIT AT 1:16.
>

> BUD SAID:
>
> I put it a minute or so later. I think the time was a lot closer to 1:18 than 1:16.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> I don't think that's possible, Bud. Domingo Benavides was already inside Tippit's patrol car "clicking" the mike on the radio by 1:16. And Bowley's radio call was at approximately 1:17:45 to 1:18, so Bowley TOO was using the radio by 1:18 (and only AFTER Benavides' bungled attempt to use that same radio).

You could be right, I was going by the dialog.

> So the murder HAD to have occurred prior to 1:16. Exactly how long before 1:16 is the hard thing to figure out. Benavides wasn't timing his every move that day, so we can never know for sure EXACTLY how long it took him to get inside Tippit's car after the murder occurred, but Benavides did tell the Warren Commission that he stayed in his truck for "a few minutes" after the shooting took place....
>
> "I set [sic] there for just a few minutes to kind of, I thought he went in back of the house or something. At the time, I thought maybe he might have lived in there and I didn't want to get out and rush right up. He might start shooting again."
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/benavide.htm
>
> There is also Benavides' 1967 interview with CBS News [linked below], in which he says about the same thing that he told the Warren Commission three years earlier. In the 1967 interview, Domingo said he remained in his truck long enough for Oswald "to get around the house" on the corner of Tenth & Patton, and then Domingo said he sat in his truck "for maybe a second or two" after he saw the gunman (Oswald) go around the corner....
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KFei3W7bGOX2xpV3F3MmFuaGc/view

These kinds of statements show why you should be distrustful of witness time estimates. Oswald moved quick, not quite running across the Davis`s lawn, probably only took less than 30 seconds to cut across and out of sight.

> And there is the Dallas Police radio log, which indicates that Benavides started pumping (or clicking) the microphone on Tippit's radio at "1:16 p.m." (according to Dale Myers' extensive research on this topic; and I respect Dale's research abilities very much). So, if that is indeed the case, then J.D. Tippit was most certainly shot PRIOR to 1:16 PM....

I was unaware of the clicking, I was going by the transcripts only. Sounds reasonable.

> "Beginning at 1:16 p.m., a microphone is keyed a number of times on channel one of the Dallas police tapes, as if someone were 'pumping' the microphone button of a police radio. This continues for a little over 90 seconds, right up until the time passing motorist T.F. Bowley successfully contacts the dispatcher. .... Considering the timing of the sounds heard in the Dallas police radio recordings, and the corroborating accounts of three witnesses, the murder of Tippit probably occurred about 90 seconds prior to Benavides' bungled attempt to notify the dispatcher. Therefore, there is good reason to believe that J.D. Tippit was shot at approximately 1:14:30 p.m." -- Dale Myers; Pages 86-87 of "With Malice"
>
> I would, however, be very interested, Bud, to hear your account of the precise timing of J.D. Tippit's murder. How did you arrive at this conclusion, Bud?....
>
> "I think the time was a lot closer to 1:18 than 1:16."
>
> Over the years, I have grown to value your opinion, Bud, every bit as much as I value the opinions of some of my other favorite "LNers" (such as Mr. Myers, Vince Bugliosi, and Jean Davison, among others). So I'd be very interested in your "Tippit Timing" theory. Thank you.

Like I said, I was going by the transcripts of when the first contact with the police dispatcher was made. The time given earlier was 1:16, but that doesn`t mean that the time didn`t change to 1:17 one second after the 1:16 time was given. As far as I know there are no tones or anything to establish passing minutes, only the dispatcher updates, which could at the beginning, middle or end of the minute. I was using this source...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

and you can see where the 1:16 time is given. Then there are quite a lot of exchanges. Then it says there is a 15 second pause before the call comes in from the Tippit scene.

But like I said, I was unaware of the clicking on the radio, I was going by when the transcript had the call come in.

I was looking at Scoggins testimony and he said he called in the shooting to the cab driver dispatcher as soon as it occurred. They probably keep pretty good time, that was a missed opportunity to get information. Of course I wish they would have interviewed the bus driver of Markham`s bus so he could say when his bus reached Markham`s stop also.

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 6:30:36 PM4/17/17
Those that can`t think don`t think anyone else should be allowed to.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 7:00:37 PM4/17/17
Your opinion doesn't change the FACT THAT THE WARREN COMMISSION PUT THE MURDER OF TIPPIT AT 1:16.

David Von Pein

Apr 17, 2017, 7:09:41 PM4/17/17
Thanks for providing your explanation, Bud.

And, yes, it would have been nice to have some additional testimony (or affidavits) from some of the bus drivers in Dallas who drove the Jefferson/Patton bus route. Any one of those drivers could likely have confirmed or refuted the FBI report by Bob Barrett in which he claims that a bus would stop at Jefferson & Patton every ten minutes.

But, then too, there's always going to be something that slips between the cracks and doesn't get done in a large-scale massive investigation like the JFK/Tippit/Oswald murder investigations. Another really big "missed opportunity", IMO, was when the Warren Commission had Jackie Kennedy on the witness stand in June of 1964. She could have provided so much detailed information about the precise LOCATION of President Kennedy's head wounds (since she was literally "trying to hold his head on" during the frantic drive to Parkland Hospital). But, unfortunately, such a golden opportunity went down the drain.

Hindsight is *always* perfect, though, isn't it?
Message has been deleted

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 7:20:56 PM4/17/17
Also I don`t think the y foresaw the nitpicking and gameplaying that has gone on in relation to this event.

> Another really big "missed opportunity", IMO, was when the Warren Commission had Jackie Kennedy on the witness stand in June of 1964. She could have provided so much detailed information about the precise LOCATION of President Kennedy's head wounds (since she was literally "trying to hold his head on" during the frantic drive to Parkland Hospital). But, unfortunately, such a golden opportunity went down the drain.

A lot of things were done in deference to Jackie that shouldn`t have been done. Taking the body from Dallas, pressure on the autopsy, ect. A lot of bad decisions with the purpose of easing Jackie`s suffering. Even Jack Ruby got into the act.
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 17, 2017, 7:24:04 PM4/17/17
FYI / FWIW / BTW....

I was just now looking at bus driver Cecil McWatters' Warren Commission testimony, and I took note of a funny thing that occurs over and over again (it's actually meaningless, but humorous)....

During the course of McWatters' testimony, the term "in other words" is spoken an incredible total of 189 times! (And mostly by McWatters himself.)

Holy cow! I'll bet the WC members who were there probably felt like slapping Cecil silly after the first 99 times he said "in other words"! (LOL)

It's kind of like those people who constantly have to say "ya know" every five seconds while they're talking. Annoying as heck.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mcwatters.htm

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 7:31:39 PM4/17/17
But since the evidence is what it is, you can't refute it without calling the Warren Commission liars.

> But, then too, there's always going to be something that slips between the cracks and doesn't get done in a large-scale massive investigation like the JFK/Tippit/Oswald murder investigations. Another really big "missed opportunity", IMO, was when the Warren Commission had Jackie Kennedy on the witness stand in June of 1964. She could have provided so much detailed information about the precise LOCATION of President Kennedy's head wounds (since she was literally "trying to hold his head on" during the frantic drive to Parkland Hospital). But, unfortunately, such a golden opportunity went down the drain.

We know where the wound was... it was right where dozens of medically trained eyewitnesses put it. "Occipital-Parietal"...

> Hindsight is *always* perfect, though, isn't it?

Unless you're willing to be honest about the Warren Commission - YOU ARE BOUND BY WHAT THEY REPORTED.

Bud

Apr 17, 2017, 7:38:55 PM4/17/17
Thats not true.

> > But, then too, there's always going to be something that slips between the cracks and doesn't get done in a large-scale massive investigation like the JFK/Tippit/Oswald murder investigations. Another really big "missed opportunity", IMO, was when the Warren Commission had Jackie Kennedy on the witness stand in June of 1964. She could have provided so much detailed information about the precise LOCATION of President Kennedy's head wounds (since she was literally "trying to hold his head on" during the frantic drive to Parkland Hospital). But, unfortunately, such a golden opportunity went down the drain.
>

> We know where the wound was... it was right where dozens of medically trained eyewitnesses put it. "Occipital-Parietal"...

They weren`t conducting a forensic examination.

> > Hindsight is *always* perfect, though, isn't it?
>

> Unless you're willing to be honest about the Warren Commission - YOU ARE BOUND BY WHAT THEY REPORTED.

Thats not true.

Ben Holmes

Apr 17, 2017, 7:50:45 PM4/17/17
Yep... sure is.

You can't try to move the time that the murder happened away from 1:16 without labeling the Warren Commission in error at the very least.

This seems so self-evident that only a dishonest coward would try to deny it.

"Red" or "Green?"

Bud

Apr 18, 2017, 5:17:09 AM4/18/17
So you admit what you said wasn`t true.