JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 155)

David Von Pein

Nov 18, 2010, 8:21:21 AM11/18/10
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 155):

"FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7c5e67b76c7fb744
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/619d2ff22076fe11
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4edefd4a826eed17

JFK ASSASSINATION RE-ENACTMENT FILMS:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/1963-secret-service-film.html
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/08/secret-service-reconstruction-film.html

PARKLAND HOSPITAL NEWS CONFERENCE WITH DRS. PERRY AND CLARK:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/10/parkland-press-conference-11-22-63.html

HENRY RYBKA, DON LAWTON, AND THE SECRET SERVICE:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16835&st=30&p=211905&#entry211905
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16835&st=60&p=212001&#entry212001
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16835&st=75&p=212113&#entry212113
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16835&st=75&p=212193&#entry212193
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16835&st=90&p=212238&#entry212238
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16835&st=90&p=212255&#entry212255

WARREN CASTER:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3255.msg60140.html#msg60140

VINCENT BUGLIOSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9dcaa10a342a6e7e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5f87b521c610b4af

WHO'S WHO?:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16904&st=45&p=211440&#entry211440

MORE POSTS:
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-10-24/opinion/greene.jfk.arrest_1_kennedy-family-mansion-election-lee-harvey-oswald?_s=PM:OPINION
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3651&st=45&p=210292&#entry210292
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16891&st=0&p=211046&#entry211046
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3391.msg63872.html#msg63872

David Von Pein

Nov 22, 2010, 12:30:22 AM11/22/10

http://JFKFiles.blogspot.com/2010/11/jfk-assassination-acoustics-and.html

The link above contains yet another excellent and very detailed
article by Dale K. Myers. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

The demonstrable PROOF that completely demolishes the HSCA's paper-
thin "4th shot" conclusion has been available to read on Mr. Myers'
website for years.

And Dale's new November 2010 article in response to Don Thomas' recent
book only further enhances and supports the ironclad proof that no
motorcycle was in a position where it needed to be to support the
HSCA's acoustical findings of a fourth gunshot.

Why conspiracy theorists continue to cling to this acoustical nonsense
is a bigger mystery to me than Bigfoot.

And, of course, Dale could have added still more insult to Don Thomas'
injury if he had chosen to do so, because Mr. Myers' 11/19/2010
article doesn't even touch upon the OTHER major reason to know that
the acoustical/Dictabelt evidence is invalid -- that being the very
high likelihood (thanks to Steve Barber's 1979 discovery) that the
"impulse" sounds that the HSCA said were "gunshots" on the Dallas
Police Dictabelt are actually occurring about a full minute AFTER the
assassination had taken place in Dallas' Dealey Plaza.

So there are multiple reasons to be skeptical of the HSCA's acoustical
analysis, and yet people like Donald Thomas seem totally oblivious to
any of the various problems that exist with the acoustics evidence.

But, as Dale Myers himself said (when talking about another conspiracy
theorist, Oliver Stone, and the same quote is certainly applicable
here when discussing Donald Thomas' stubbornness regarding the
acoustical evidence):

"Apparently, reality doesn’t set well with the Hollywood
filmmaker [Oliver Stone]. Denial is SO much more comforting." -- Dale
K. Myers; January 25, 2010

=====================================

RELATED ARTICLE:

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/debunking-hsca-acoustics-evidence.html

=====================================

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 25, 2010, 11:50:21 PM11/25/10

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/interviews-with-bill-and-gayle-newman.html

Bill Newman, btw, is not a "three shots" witness. In the second of his
two interviews on WFAA-TV on November 22 (see the video above), Mr.
Newman said he heard only two shots.

And in his 11/22/63 affidavit, Newman said that the "shot" (singular)
had come from "directly behind me"....which, of course, is NOT the
picket fence area of the grassy knoll.

As the Charles Bronson slide below illustrates, "directly behind" Bill
Newman would have put a shooter a little to the LEFT of Abraham
Zapruder in the pergola area. And nobody I've ever encountered thinks
any shots came from there.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20ASSASSINATION%20PHOTO%20ALBUM%20--%20VOLUME%201/Bronson_Photo_With_JFKs_Car_On_Elm.jpg

Obviously, Bill Newman was confused and was wrong about two major
things: The number of shots that were fired and the location of the
gunman who was firing those shots that he heard.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/wnewman.htm

Footnote -- Both of the Newmans (Bill and Gayle) are also very good
witnesses to support the truth about the location of where the large
exit wound was located on President Kennedy's head. And as far as I am
aware, Bill and Gayle Newman are the only witnesses who ever provided
this much first-hand detail about the key issue of WHERE on JFK's head
the large wound was located.

Both Bill and Gayle stated on live WFAA-TV on 11/22/63 (within
literally minutes of the assassination) that they both saw blood
coming from the RIGHT SIDE of JFK's head, with Gayle Newman providing
even more graphic details during her second of two interviews with
WFAA's Jay Watson:

"President Kennedy reached up and grabbed--looked like grabbed
his ear--and blood just started gushing out."

Now, via the above graphic description of blood "gushing out" of JFK's
head, I think it's fairly obvious that Mrs. Newman was NOT seeing
blood gushing from the BACK of President Kennedy's head. She saw blood
gushing from the RIGHT SIDE of his head, near his "ear", as Mrs.
Newman said.

Bill Newman stated that a bullet had hit the President "in the side of
the temple" (with Bill pointing to his own left temple when he said
those words). But that erroneous statement is perfectly natural and
acceptable under the circumstances.

At the time he made his "in the side of the temple" remark on WFAA-TV,
Bill Newman was making the incorrect assumption that the place where
he saw the large amount of blood on JFK's head was the same location
where the bullet must have ENTERED the President's head.

But, as any doctor or pathologist will tell you, just the opposite is
the truth in most cases of gunshot wounds, with the EXIT hole being
the large, bloody wound, while the entry hole is most often very small
and fairly clean and blood-free.

Overall, Mr. and Mrs. William E. Newman are actually very solid
witnesses in support of the official lone-assassin version of the
assassination of President Kennedy.

Gil Jesus

Nov 26, 2010, 8:15:10 AM11/26/10
> Overall, Mr. and Mrs. William E. Newman are actually very solid
> witnesses in support of the official lone-assassin version of the
> assassination of President Kennedy.

NONSENSE

Newman never said the shot came from the left of Zapruder.

"When the third shot was fired, I thought it came from directly
behind, towards the grassy knoll behind me."

----William Newman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpsUD1TXK7M

You can believe NONSENSICAL INTERPRETATIONS of what the witnesses
said, or you can hear it from the witnesses themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/jfk63conspiracy

Walt

Nov 26, 2010, 8:32:39 AM11/26/10
On Nov 25, 10:50 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/interviews-with-bill-and-ga...

> Bill Newman, btw, is not a "three shots" witness. In the second of his
> two interviews on WFAA-TV on November 22 (see the video above), Mr.
> Newman said he heard only two shots.
>
> And in his 11/22/63 affidavit, Newman said that the "shot" (singular)
> had come from "directly behind me"....which, of course, is NOT the
> picket fence area of the grassy knoll.
>
> As the Charles Bronson slide below illustrates, "directly behind" Bill
> Newman would have put a shooter a little to the LEFT of Abraham
> Zapruder in the pergola area. And nobody I've ever encountered thinks
> any shots came from there.
>
> http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20ASSASSI...

> Obviously, Bill Newman was confused and was wrong about two major
> things: The number of shots that were fired and the location of the
> gunman who was firing those shots that he heard.

Von Pea Brain wrote:..."Obviously, Bill Newman was confused and was

wrong about two major things: The number of shots that were fired and
the location of the gunman who was firing those shots that he heard."

Hey Von Pea Brain.... What's very obvious is.... You are a bare faced
liar.

David Von Pein

Nov 26, 2010, 9:49:30 AM11/26/10

It's good to know that Walt is of the opinion that only two shots were
fired (per W.E. Newman) and that shots came from the pergola "directly
behind" W.E. Newman's position (per W.E. Newman).

If Walt doesn't believe those two things, then how am I a "bare faced
liar" regarding Bill Newman's comments about those things?

Ben Holmes

Nov 26, 2010, 10:21:33 AM11/26/10
In article <c82e00b2-84c5-4274...@o11g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

>On Nov 25, 10:50=A0pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/interviews-with-bill-and-ga...
>>
>> Bill Newman, btw, is not a "three shots" witness. In the second of his
>> two interviews on WFAA-TV on November 22 (see the video above), Mr.
>> Newman said he heard only two shots.
>>
>> And in his 11/22/63 affidavit, Newman said that the "shot" (singular)
>> had come from "directly behind me"....which, of course, is NOT the
>> picket fence area of the grassy knoll.
>>
>> As the Charles Bronson slide below illustrates, "directly behind" Bill
>> Newman would have put a shooter a little to the LEFT of Abraham
>> Zapruder in the pergola area. And nobody I've ever encountered thinks
>> any shots came from there.
>>
>> http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20ASSASSI...
>>
>> Obviously, Bill Newman was confused and was wrong about two major
>> things: The number of shots that were fired and the location of the
>> gunman who was firing those shots that he heard.
>
>Von Pea Brain wrote:..."Obviously, Bill Newman was confused and was
>wrong about two major things: The number of shots that were fired and
>the location of the gunman who was firing those shots that he heard."
>
>Hey Von Pea Brain.... What's very obvious is.... You are a bare faced
>liar.

It's interesting to recall that every time I ask LNT'ers what eyewitness they
believe completely in their 1963-64 statements... there's dead silence.

>> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/wnewman.htm
>>
>> Footnote -- Both of the Newmans (Bill and Gayle) are also very good
>> witnesses to support the truth about the location of where the large
>> exit wound was located on President Kennedy's head. And as far as I am
>> aware, Bill and Gayle Newman are the only witnesses who ever provided
>> this much first-hand detail about the key issue of WHERE on JFK's head
>> the large wound was located.
>>
>> Both Bill and Gayle stated on live WFAA-TV on 11/22/63 (within
>> literally minutes of the assassination) that they both saw blood
>> coming from the RIGHT SIDE of JFK's head, with Gayle Newman providing
>> even more graphic details during her second of two interviews with
>> WFAA's Jay Watson:
>>

>> =A0 =A0 =A0 "President Kennedy reached up and grabbed--looked like grabbe=

>> his ear--and blood just started gushing out."
>>
>> Now, via the above graphic description of blood "gushing out" of JFK's
>> head, I think it's fairly obvious that Mrs. Newman was NOT seeing
>> blood gushing from the BACK of President Kennedy's head. She saw blood
>> gushing from the RIGHT SIDE of his head, near his "ear", as Mrs.
>> Newman said.
>>
>> Bill Newman stated that a bullet had hit the President "in the side of
>> the temple" (with Bill pointing to his own left temple when he said
>> those words). But that erroneous statement is perfectly natural and
>> acceptable under the circumstances.
>>
>> At the time he made his "in the side of the temple" remark on WFAA-TV,
>> Bill Newman was making the incorrect assumption that the place where
>> he saw the large amount of blood on JFK's head was the same location
>> where the bullet must have ENTERED the President's head.
>>
>> But, as any doctor or pathologist will tell you, just the opposite is
>> the truth in most cases of gunshot wounds, with the EXIT hole being
>> the large, bloody wound, while the entry hole is most often very small
>> and fairly clean and blood-free.
>>
>> Overall, Mr. and Mrs. William E. Newman are actually very solid
>> witnesses in support of the official lone-assassin version of the
>> assassination of President Kennedy.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 26, 2010, 10:33:18 AM11/26/10

>>> " "When the third shot was fired, I thought it came from directly behind, towards the grassy knoll behind me." " <<<

And what was "directly behind" Bill Newman at the exact time of the
head shot? Certainly not the picket fence (where almost all CTers
think an assassin was located). "Directly behind" Newman was the
pergola...like it or not. It's a fact, as the Bronson photo proves:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20ASSASSINATION%20PHOTO%20ALBUM%20--%20VOLUME%201/Bronson_Photo_With_JFKs_Car_On_Elm.jpg

Bud

Nov 26, 2010, 2:52:57 PM11/26/10
On Nov 26, 10:21 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <c82e00b2-84c5-4274-816d-e554f0eed...@o11g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

> Walt says...
>

> >On Nov 25, 10:50=A0pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> >>http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/interviews-with-bill-and-ga...
>
> >> Bill Newman, btw, is not a "three shots" witness. In the second of his
> >> two interviews on WFAA-TV on November 22 (see the video above), Mr.
> >> Newman said he heard only two shots.
>
> >> And in his 11/22/63 affidavit, Newman said that the "shot" (singular)
> >> had come from "directly behind me"....which, of course, is NOT the
> >> picket fence area of the grassy knoll.
>
> >> As the Charles Bronson slide below illustrates, "directly behind" Bill
> >> Newman would have put a shooter a little to the LEFT of Abraham
> >> Zapruder in the pergola area. And nobody I've ever encountered thinks
> >> any shots came from there.
>
> >>http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20ASSASSI...
>
> >> Obviously, Bill Newman was confused and was wrong about two major
> >> things: The number of shots that were fired and the location of the
> >> gunman who was firing those shots that he heard.
>
> >Von Pea Brain wrote:..."Obviously, Bill Newman was confused and was
> >wrong about two major things: The number of shots that were fired and
> >the location of the gunman who was firing those shots that he heard."
>
> >Hey Von Pea Brain.... What's very obvious is.... You are a bare faced
> >liar.
>
> It's interesting to recall that every time I ask LNT'ers what eyewitness they
> believe completely in their 1963-64 statements... there's dead silence.

<snicker> You have them all killfiled, retard.

Walt

Nov 27, 2010, 9:11:52 AM11/27/10

You're a bare faced Liar Von Pea Brain......

Von Pea Brain wrote:..."Bill Newman, btw, is not a "three shots"

witness. In the second of his two interviews on WFAA-TV on November 22
(see the video above), Mr.
Newman said he heard only two shots."

"When the third shot was fired, I thought it came from directly
behind, towards the grassy knoll behind me."

----William Newman

"When the ---THIRD--- Shot was fired"

You lied Von Pea Brain.......and Thank you for doing so.... When a
vermin is forced to lie in an attempt to support his point he only
strengthens his opponents argument...so Thank you again.

David Von Pein

Nov 27, 2010, 11:59:42 AM11/27/10

Better watch Newman's 11/22/63 interview, Walt-Kook. He heard only TWO
shots--not three. That's a fact! It doesn't matter what he said in the
1990s or in 2003.

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/interviews-with-bill-and-gayle-newman.html