Anonymous Lies...

Ben Holmes

May 8, 2019, 11:16:09 AM5/8/19

From the old Amazon forums... the anonymous "Dale" claims this:

> There is no evidence of conspiracy in the Kennedy case - Ben
> certainly has none.

Of course, this simply goes to show that believers aren't qualified to
look at the evidence, and to judge the evidence.

Their cowardice & dishonesty simply aren't the tools needed to examine
the evidence and see where it leads.

Watch, as not a *SINGLE* believer will admit that the above quoted
statement is simply untrue. Believers are afraid if they admit *ANY*
evidence of conspiracy, that they will lose the debate.

But they already have... as the many public opinion polls down through
the decades have already shown.

Bud

May 8, 2019, 1:51:11 PM5/8/19
On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 11:16:09 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> From the old Amazon forums... the anonymous "Dale" claims this:
>
> > There is no evidence of conspiracy in the Kennedy case - Ben
> > certainly has none.
>
> Of course, this simply goes to show that believers aren't qualified to
> look at the evidence, and to judge the evidence.

Produce your evidence of conspiracy.

Ben Holmes

May 8, 2019, 4:33:18 PM5/8/19
On Wed, 8 May 2019 10:51:10 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 11:16:09 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> From the old Amazon forums... the anonymous "Dale" claims this:
>>
>> > There is no evidence of conspiracy in the Kennedy case - Ben
>> > certainly has none.
>>
>> Of course, this simply goes to show that believers aren't qualified to
>> look at the evidence, and to judge the evidence.
>
> Produce your evidence of conspiracy.

You once again prove my point. You **KNOW FOR A FACT** that there's
evidence of conspiracy. You simply discount it.

But to deny that it exists can only be the actions of a dishonest
coward.

Bud

May 8, 2019, 6:03:14 PM5/8/19
On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 4:33:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 8 May 2019 10:51:10 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 11:16:09 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> >> From the old Amazon forums... the anonymous "Dale" claims this:

> >> Of course, this simply goes to show that believers aren't qualified to
> >> look at the evidence, and to judge the evidence.
> >
> > Produce your evidence of conspiracy.
>

> You once again prove my point. You **KNOW FOR A FACT** that there's
> evidence of conspiracy. You simply discount it.

How can I discount it when you refuse to produce it?

Ben Holmes

May 13, 2019, 5:57:32 PM5/13/19
On Wed, 8 May 2019 15:03:13 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 4:33:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 May 2019 10:51:10 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>> > Produce your evidence of conspiracy.
>>

>> You once again prove my point. You **KNOW FOR A FACT** that there's
>> evidence of conspiracy. You simply discount it.
>
> How can I discount it when you refuse to produce it?

You already know the evidence for conspiracy. You are, in fact,
denying it's existence, just as Dale did.

This is a common tactic for believers... they **NEVER** learn
anything... everything has to be proven from the beginning anytime
something is mentioned.

There's not a smidgeon of doubt that Puddy isn't vastly familiar with
the evidence of conspiracy, yet here he is, pretending that it doesn't
exist, and demanding me to produce yet again something he already
knows.

PUDDY - THE ILLITERATE AND **STUPID** BELIEVER!

If I stood behind you with a baseball bat, and asked you to produce
any evidence of a conspiracy in this case, you'd start talking
instantly.

But as there is no painful consequence for lying, only looking
dishonest, cowardly and stupid - and that bothers you not at all.

And that fact tells the tale.

Bud

May 13, 2019, 8:33:02 PM5/13/19
On Monday, May 13, 2019 at 5:57:32 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 8 May 2019 15:03:13 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 4:33:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> You once again prove my point. You **KNOW FOR A FACT** that there's
> >> evidence of conspiracy. You simply discount it.
> >
> > How can I discount it when you refuse to produce it?
>

> You already know the evidence for conspiracy. You are, in fact,
> denying it's existence, just as Dale did.

Less hot air and more producing of evidence of conspiracy.

> This is a common tactic for believers... they **NEVER** learn
> anything... everything has to be proven from the beginning anytime
> something is mentioned.
>
> There's not a smidgeon of doubt that Puddy isn't vastly familiar with
> the evidence of conspiracy, yet here he is, pretending that it doesn't
> exist, and demanding me to produce yet again something he already
> knows.

Less hot air and more producing of evidence of conspiracy.

> PUDDY - THE ILLITERATE AND **STUPID** BELIEVER!
>

> If I stood behind you with a baseball bat, and asked you to produce
> any evidence of a conspiracy in this case, you'd start talking
> instantly.

Less hot air and more producing of evidence of conspiracy.

> But as there is no painful consequence for lying, only looking
> dishonest, cowardly and stupid - and that bothers you not at all.
>
> And that fact tells the tale.

I guess you have nothing to offer.

Ben Holmes

May 20, 2019, 6:42:20 PM5/20/19
On Mon, 13 May 2019 17:33:00 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Monday, May 13, 2019 at 5:57:32 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 May 2019 15:03:13 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> How can I discount it when you refuse to produce it?
>>
>> You already know the evidence for conspiracy. You are, in fact,
>> denying it's existence, just as Dale did.
>
> Less hot air and more producing of evidence of conspiracy.

Certainly. Anytime you are stupid enough to publicly deny something,
I'm happy to prove you a liar by citing it.

Quite the coward, aren't you Puddy?

Bud

May 22, 2019, 5:40:06 PM5/22/19
On Monday, May 20, 2019 at 6:42:20 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Mon, 13 May 2019 17:33:00 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, May 13, 2019 at 5:57:32 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> You already know the evidence for conspiracy. You are, in fact,
> >> denying it's existence, just as Dale did.
> >
> > Less hot air and more producing of evidence of conspiracy.
>

> Certainly.

But nothing offered. For those interested, Ben brought up an old post to dispute someone`s claim that there is no evidence of conspiracy. So I said...

"Produce your evidence of conspiracy."

That was 2 weeks ago. Still nothing offered. Either Ben has no such evidence to produce or he is terrified to produce it.

> Anytime you are stupid enough to publicly deny something,
> I'm happy to prove you a liar by citing it.
>
> Quite the coward, aren't you Puddy?

borisba...@gmail.com

May 22, 2019, 5:42:16 PM5/22/19

> That was 2 weeks ago. Still nothing offered. Either Ben has no such evidence to produce or he is terrified to produce it.

This post is about two weeks old:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/-CwwH9LXnTI/a7kx3wkrAQAJ

Let bub show it's not, lurkers.

borisba...@gmail.com

May 23, 2019, 12:07:44 AM5/23/19

> That was 2 weeks ago. Still nothing offered. Either Ben has no such evidence to produce or he is terrified to produce it.

In two weeks, this post will be two weeks old...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/lDtOzLNk-QU/3L5hZkEVAwAJ

What are you going to do then, pond scum?

Ben Holmes

May 28, 2019, 12:53:54 PM5/28/19
On Wed, 22 May 2019 14:40:05 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
It's amusing that "Chickenshit" Puddy can post the above as if he
didn't read what I posted directly below:

>> Anytime you are stupid enough to publicly deny something,
>> I'm happy to prove you a liar by citing it.
>>
>> Quite the coward, aren't you Puddy?
>
> Produce your evidence of conspiracy.

Simply deny that there's any evidence of conspiracy, and I'll be happy
to produce it.

But I feel no need to produce what you already know...

Bud

May 28, 2019, 2:36:58 PM5/28/19
That isn`t evidence of conspiracy. And now it is 20 days and counting without Ben offering any evidence of conspiracy.

> >> Anytime you are stupid enough to publicly deny something,
> >> I'm happy to prove you a liar by citing it.
> >>
> >> Quite the coward, aren't you Puddy?
> >
> > Produce your evidence of conspiracy.
>

> Simply deny that there's any evidence of conspiracy, and I'll be happy
> to produce it.

I`ll just assume you were lying when you said you had any evidence of conspiracy.

Ben Holmes

Jun 3, 2019, 1:20:46 PM6/3/19
On Tue, 28 May 2019 11:36:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Feel free to "assume" anything you want. Everyone already knows you're
a proven liar... and your "assumptions" have no basis.

Indeed, you illustrate that by your abject refusal to deny what I say
is true.

>> But I feel no need to produce what you already know...

Still true.

Bud

Jun 3, 2019, 3:13:23 PM6/3/19
Thanks.

Since you refuse to produce any evidence of conspiracy I assume you have none.

Ben Holmes

Jun 17, 2019, 9:12:18 AM6/17/19
On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 12:13:23 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
You're lying again, "Chickenshit."