David Von Pein HATES Semantics!!!

Ben Holmes

Apr 5, 2017, 6:06:52 PM4/5/17
David Von Pein cannot understand any difference between "back of the neck" and the President's upper back...

David complains that it's mere semantics.

But he gets upset at the small semantic difference between "Lone Gunman" and "Conspiracy" - and starts looking around for "lunatics."

David never learned this in school... but words mean something. President JFK was shot in the upper back, he was *NOT* shot in the back of the neck.

Every time the Warren Commission makes that claim - they're lying.

And every time David Von Pein pretends to defend that lie - *HE'S* lying.
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2017, 6:25:27 PM4/5/17
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:06:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> David Von Pein cannot understand any difference between "back of the neck" and the President's upper back...
>
> David complains that it's mere semantics.
>
> But he gets upset at the small semantic difference between "Lone Gunman" and "Conspiracy" - and starts looking around for "lunatics."
>

> David never learned this in school... but words mean something. President JFK was shot in the upper back, he was *NOT* shot in the back of the neck.

But how would YOU, a conspiracy-happy clown, REALLY have any way of knowing that, Holmes? You think virtually *everything* in this whole case was fake. So why do you trust this photo?....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QfsQW0gVsl8/UolUnPbdgII/AAAAAAAAw3k/YzyrV14nCX4/s1600/00e.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

And you certainly don't trust Dr. Humes & Company to say ANYTHING that is truthful. So why would you trust the "14 cm. below mastoid" measurement on Boswell's face sheet?

IOW --- CTers are pretty much totally lost in a sea of "fakery" and "liars" everywhere they look. So how would you have even the slightest idea that "President JFK was shot in the upper back"? You only have a batch of complete LIARS to guide you on that conclusion, according to you.

Ben Holmes

Apr 5, 2017, 6:28:20 PM4/5/17
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 3:25:27 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:06:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > David Von Pein cannot understand any difference between "back of the neck" and the President's upper back...
> >
> > David complains that it's mere semantics.
> >
> > But he gets upset at the small semantic difference between "Lone Gunman" and "Conspiracy" - and starts looking around for "lunatics."
> >

> > David never learned this in school... but words mean something. President JFK was shot in the upper back, he was *NOT* shot in the back of the neck.
> >

> But how would YOU, a conspiracy-happy clown, REALLY have any way of knowing that, Holmes?

The evidence, of course.

Your ad hominem simply shows that you know you've lost the debate...

Bud

Apr 5, 2017, 6:31:20 PM4/5/17
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:06:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> David Von Pein cannot understand any difference between "back of the neck" and the President's upper back...
>
> David complains that it's mere semantics.
>
> But he gets upset at the small semantic difference between "Lone Gunman" and "Conspiracy" - and starts looking around for "lunatics."

Did this stupid non-point warrant a new post?

> David never learned this in school... but words mean something. President JFK was shot in the upper back, he was *NOT* shot in the back of the neck.

Medically speaking it is accurate to say he was shot in the neck. The vertebrae of the neck go down into what is generally considered the back.

> Every time the Warren Commission makes that claim - they're lying.

You are retarded. It is not a lie to say that Connally`s chest wound was in his breast or in his chest and it is not a lie to say his leg wound was in the leg or in the thigh. It is just retard quibbling and looking for malfeasance that isn`t there.

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2017, 6:31:58 PM4/5/17
Good. Then you don't think this photo below was "faked". That's good to know. Thanks, Ben....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QfsQW0gVsl8/UolUnPbdgII/AAAAAAAAw3k/YzyrV14nCX4/s1600/00e.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

Ben Holmes

Apr 5, 2017, 6:46:02 PM4/5/17
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 3:31:58 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:28:20 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > But how would YOU, a conspiracy-happy clown, REALLY have any way of knowing that, Holmes?
> >

> > The evidence, of course.
> >

> Good. Then you don't think this photo below was "faked". That's good to know. Thanks, Ben....

Still molesting the neighborhood children, I see from your latest email.

Please stop sending me that filth.

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2017, 6:51:53 PM4/5/17
Back to that little game, eh Holmes? LOL.

You DO realize how infantile you appear to people when you pull that crap out of your bag of tricks, don't you? How old are you anyway? Six?

Ben Holmes

Apr 5, 2017, 8:46:58 PM4/5/17
Not at all.

You want to claim I've said things I've never said - then why are you upset that I do the same to you?

Will you answer such a simple question? No... you'll run like the coward you are.

Red or Green?

Ben Holmes

Apr 5, 2017, 8:49:16 PM4/5/17
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 3:31:20 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:06:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > David Von Pein cannot understand any difference between "back of the neck" and the President's upper back...
> >
> > David complains that it's mere semantics.
> >
> > But he gets upset at the small semantic difference between "Lone Gunman" and "Conspiracy" - and starts looking around for "lunatics."
>
> Did this stupid non-point warrant a new post?
>
> > David never learned this in school... but words mean something. President JFK was shot in the upper back, he was *NOT* shot in the back of the neck.
>
> Medically speaking it is accurate to say he was shot in the neck. The vertebrae of the neck go down into what is generally considered the back.

Nope.

There's *NO* medical authority that will assert that T3 or T4 are located in the neck.

> > Every time the Warren Commission makes that claim - they're lying.
>
> You are retarded. It is not a lie to say that Connally`s chest wound was in his breast or in his chest and it is not a lie to say his leg wound was in the leg or in the thigh. It is just retard quibbling and looking for malfeasance that isn`t there.

How does the provable lie told by the Warren Commission reflect on me?

Jason Burke

Apr 6, 2017, 12:11:22 AM4/6/17
Dang. I think you're being generous, DVP, by claiming Homie-boy's
(mental) age is as high as six.

Bud

Apr 6, 2017, 5:40:17 AM4/6/17
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 8:49:16 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 3:31:20 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:06:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > > David Von Pein cannot understand any difference between "back of the neck" and the President's upper back...
> > >
> > > David complains that it's mere semantics.
> > >
> > > But he gets upset at the small semantic difference between "Lone Gunman" and "Conspiracy" - and starts looking around for "lunatics."
> >
> > Did this stupid non-point warrant a new post?
> >
> > > David never learned this in school... but words mean something. President JFK was shot in the upper back, he was *NOT* shot in the back of the neck.
> >
> > Medically speaking it is accurate to say he was shot in the neck. The vertebrae of the neck go down into what is generally considered the back.
>

> Nope.
>
> There's *NO* medical authority that will assert that T3 or T4 are located in the neck.

Is that where the autopsy placed the wound?

> > > Every time the Warren Commission makes that claim - they're lying.
> >
> > You are retarded. It is not a lie to say that Connally`s chest wound was in his breast or in his chest and it is not a lie to say his leg wound was in the leg or in the thigh. It is just retard quibbling and looking for malfeasance that isn`t there.
>

> How does the provable lie told by the Warren Commission reflect on me?

Your stupidity reflects on you.

Ben Holmes

Apr 6, 2017, 9:52:45 AM4/6/17
On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 2:40:17 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 8:49:16 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Did this stupid non-point warrant a new post?

> > > Medically speaking it is accurate to say he was shot in the neck. The vertebrae of the neck go down into what is generally considered the back.
> >

> > Nope.
> >
> > There's *NO* medical authority that will assert that T3 or T4 are located in the neck.
>
> Is that where the autopsy placed the wound?

Why would you look to the Autopsy Report?

You don't believe it any more than David does.

The Autopsy Report went out of their way to AVOID being specific... but as you know, Dr. Burkley wrote "verified" on the face sheet, putting the back entry wound around T3/T4

> > > You are retarded. It is not a lie to say that Connally`s chest wound was in his breast or in his chest and it is not a lie to say his leg wound was in the leg or in the thigh. It is just retard quibbling and looking for malfeasance that isn`t there.
> >

> > How does the provable lie told by the Warren Commission reflect on me?
>
> Your stupidity reflects on you.

Is it "stupid" not to be able to answer "Red" or "Green" - I think most people would agree that it is.

And, of course, your ad hominem shows that you have no evidence, and *KNOW* that you don't.

Good of you to implicitly acknowledge the provable lie of the Warren Commission, however...

Bud

Apr 6, 2017, 10:13:32 AM4/6/17
On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 9:52:45 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 2:40:17 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:

> > > Nope.
> > >
> > > There's *NO* medical authority that will assert that T3 or T4 are located in the neck.
> >
> > Is that where the autopsy placed the wound?
>

> Why would you look to the Autopsy Report?

Why do you care whether they refer to the wound as being in the back or neck?

> You don't believe it any more than David does.
>
> The Autopsy Report went out of their way to AVOID being specific... but as you know, Dr. Burkley wrote "verified" on the face sheet, putting the back entry wound around T3/T4

Who was tasked with determining the facts about the wounds, stupid?

> > > How does the provable lie told by the Warren Commission reflect on me?
> >
> > Your stupidity reflects on you.
>

> Is it "stupid" not to be able to answer "Red" or "Green" - I think most people would agree that it is.
>
> And, of course, your ad hominem shows that you have no evidence, and *KNOW* that you don't.
>
> Good of you to implicitly acknowledge the provable lie of the Warren Commission, however...

Good of you to confirm your stupidity.

Ben Holmes

Apr 6, 2017, 10:26:30 AM4/6/17
On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 7:13:32 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 9:52:45 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Is that where the autopsy placed the wound?
> >

> > Why would you look to the Autopsy Report?
>
> Why do you care whether they refer to the wound as being in the back or neck?

Because the truth matters.

Bud

Apr 6, 2017, 1:12:02 PM4/6/17
Either is true.