Misc. Topics of interest ---- DAVID VON PEIN GETS HIS ASS KICKED AT THE ED FORUM

Gil Jesus

Mar 11, 2011, 7:58:10 AM3/11/11

Gil Jesus

Mar 11, 2011, 8:44:57 AM3/11/11

A New One --- Buying the Money Order

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17469

David Von Pein

Mar 11, 2011, 8:47:55 AM3/11/11

drummist1965

Mar 11, 2011, 12:53:26 PM3/11/11
On Mar 11, 7:58 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:

Gil Jesus. The person who chides others for things that are an
abomination to God. Apparently, Gil doesn't understand that all sin
is abomination to God, including talking in the manner he talks in the
title of this thread. Exactly what is it that they teach in that
"church" you claim to go to, Gilly? That it is okay to talk to others
in the way you do? I notice that you ignore my request regarding your
thread titled "FOR PASTOR BARBER".

Gil Jesus is nothing but a hypocrite in the first degree.

Message has been deleted

timstter

Mar 11, 2011, 6:18:37 PM3/11/11

LOL! Er, Gil, ol' fella, do you REALLY believe that all this
nitpicking by you and DiEugoosio (the fella who thought Ed Butler's
name was George) obscures the fact that Oswald is seen holding the
Klein's rifle in the backyard photos?

Or that the HSCA photographic panel determined that that same rifle
(serial # C2766) is the one that Day retrieved from the TSBD,
smothered in Oswald's fingerprints?

What triviality will you and your cohorts be wasting your apparently
valueless time on next? We can only wonder...

Sorrowing Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

timstter

Mar 11, 2011, 6:36:49 PM3/11/11

Say, Gil, ol' fella, if Oswald DIDN'T receive the Klein's rifle, as
you and DiEugoosio claim over @ the Ed Forum (where you both appear to
be playing at bank and postal inspector) why is there extant a photo
of Oswald holding the Klein's rifle that has a PERSONAL DEDICATION
from Lee Harvey Oswald on the back?

Any ideas, me ol' CT Postal/Bank Inspector mate?

Sure looking forward to hearing them!

Anticipatory Regards,

timstter

Mar 11, 2011, 11:30:17 PM3/11/11

BUMP! Yoo hoo! Gilly! Here is the signed photo:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol6/html/HSCA_Vol6_0079a.htm

Isn't that THE VERY SAME PHOTO that you use in your video to *prove*
that Oswald is holding a rifle with bottom mounted sling swivels?:

http://www.youtube.com/jfk63conspiracy

Sure looks like it to me!:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol6/html/HSCA_Vol6_0078b.htm

Any explanation, Gilly?

aeffects

Mar 12, 2011, 4:18:30 AM3/12/11
On Mar 11, 8:30 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 12, 10:36 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 11, 11:58 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > The deposit slip
>
> > >http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17461
>
> > > Finding the Money Order
>
> > >http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467
>
> > > Deposit was not "Hidell" Money order
>
> > >http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428
>
> > Say, Gil, ol' fella, if Oswald DIDN'T receive the Klein's rifle, as
> > you and DiEugoosio claim over @ the Ed Forum (where you both appear to
> > be playing at bank and postal inspector) why is there extant a photo
> > of Oswald holding the Klein's rifle that has a PERSONAL DEDICATION
> > from Lee Harvey Oswald on the back?
>
> > Any ideas, me ol' CT Postal/Bank Inspector mate?
>
> > Sure looking forward to hearing them!
>
> > Anticipatory Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> BUMP! Yoo hoo! Gilly! Here is the signed photo:
>
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol6/html/...

> Isn't that THE VERY SAME PHOTO that you use in your video to *prove*
> that Oswald is holding a rifle with bottom mounted sling swivels?:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/jfk63conspiracy
>
> Sure looks like it to me!:
>
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol6/html/...
>
> Any explanation, Gilly?

get off your knees shithead.... DVP can lie his way out of this one,
he has no need for your foolish patronizing.... get-a-life troll!

timstter

Mar 12, 2011, 4:40:17 PM3/12/11

Huh? Oh, I was talking to Verm, not you.

Ever noticed how Verm runs the minute anything substantive re his
nonsense is posted.

Rather like your mate, Ben (Yellow Pants) Holmes, STILL running from
further Z 169 discussion after all these years.

KUTGW, Dave *aeffects* Healy & Benny!

Jovial Regards,

aeffects

Mar 12, 2011, 6:03:38 PM3/12/11

yep...hot damn, Tim *shithead* Brennan has read The Great Zapruder
Film HOAX and wants my autograph.... LMFAO! Not hiding behind an
alias like you, you chickenshit moron...

so focus, whilst you play dodge tough questions, like the 45 posted
her numerous times -- your innate cowardice resulted in losing the
battle. The lost lone nut battle, hon. How do you spell C-O-N-S-P-I-R-
A-C-Y?

Bud

Mar 12, 2011, 7:27:30 PM3/12/11
On Mar 11, 7:58 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:

I don`t know what you expect to be able to do for Oswald at this
point in time, but maybe you should check the background on the
payment for Loughner`s weapon, maybe the jury there will get a good
laugh out of your "he must have been framed, the paperwork isn`t in
order" approach.

Ben Holmes

Mar 12, 2011, 7:44:35 PM3/12/11
In article <b015d791-d203-4090...@18g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Mar 12, 1:40=A0pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

>..

>..

>> > get off your knees shithead.... DVP can lie his way out of this one,
>> > he has no need for your foolish patronizing.... get-a-life troll!

>> Huh? Oh, I was talking to Verm, not you.
>>
>> Ever noticed how Verm runs the minute anything substantive re his
>> nonsense is posted.
>>
>> Rather like your mate, Ben (Yellow Pants) Holmes, STILL running from
>> further Z 169 discussion after all these years.

Isn't it amusing that since the trolls refuse to debate or refute, they get
killfiled, but then they suddenly *want* to discuss the evidence???

>> KUTGW, Dave *aeffects* Healy & Benny!
>
>yep...hot damn, Tim *shithead* Brennan has read The Great Zapruder
>Film HOAX and wants my autograph.... LMFAO! Not hiding behind an
>alias like you, you chickenshit moron...
>
>so focus, whilst you play dodge tough questions, like the 45 posted
>her numerous times -- your innate cowardice resulted in losing the
>battle. The lost lone nut battle, hon. How do you spell C-O-N-S-P-I-R-
>A-C-Y?

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Bud

Mar 13, 2011, 1:56:55 AM3/13/11
On Mar 12, 7:44 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <b015d791-d203-4090-80b0-ec7e5f431...@18g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

Isn`t it ironic that a person who calls other people cowards is too
big a pussy to support his own ideas in an open forum?

aeffects

Mar 14, 2011, 12:26:17 AM3/14/11
On Mar 12, 5:44 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <b015d791-d203-4090-80b0-ec7e5f431...@18g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

they're terrified of the 45 questions. They're only defense is to have
you kill-file them... the trolls hereabouts remind me of a group of
pre-adolescent kids, flitting here, flitting there never getting
serious about the discussion concerning this board... a wild waste
lone nut bandwidth all in the hopes that we will divert attention to
lone nut idiocy....

This type of lone nut lunacy has gone on here for years...hasn't
stopped countless JFK assassination conspiracy related books being
published... Lone Nut trolls have failed in every endeavour they
launch... Lone nut trolls look the *supreme* collective fool when it
comes to answering those ever nagging 45 questions....

timstter

Mar 14, 2011, 7:15:53 AM3/14/11

You don't hide behind an alias, but every post is from *aeffects* with
no sign off?

It was other LN posters who outed you as being David Healy, nothing
heroic on your part.

You are quite simply a liar and a hypocrite, just like your mate
Benny.

Your Zapruder essay was roundly panned as nonsense by your fellow JFK-
CTers.

You don't have a leg to stand on in the credibility stakes, you foul
mouthed and unpleasant buffoon.

Informative Regards,

David Von Pein

Mar 14, 2011, 1:19:01 PM3/14/11

aeffects

Mar 15, 2011, 12:55:23 AM3/15/11
On Mar 11, 6:47 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Countering Kook Jesus:
>
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17461&st=30&p=2...
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/post-office-applications.html

you're failing defending the WCR, shithead....

If you can't deal with the 45 questions, you moron's can't defend the
WCR, simple as that pukester!

Gil Jesus

Mar 15, 2011, 7:37:05 AM3/15/11
On Mar 14, 11:55 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you're failing defending the WCR, shithead....
>
> If you can't deal with the 45 questions, you moron's can't defend the
> WCR, simple as that pukester!

The evidence has the Goofballs going in circles. That, and all of the
circular reasoning they use
has them ( as Tommy James would say ) DIZZY !!!!

drummist1965

Mar 15, 2011, 8:54:13 AM3/15/11

David Healy telling David Von Pein to "get a life".

Gil Jesus

Mar 16, 2011, 7:52:58 AM3/16/11
On Mar 15, 7:37 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 11:55 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > you're failing defending the WCR, shithead....
>
> > If you can't deal with the 45 questions, you moron's can't defend the
> > WCR, simple as that pukester!

Von Pein's looking so bad over there he's trying to hide the fact by
changing the subject of this thread to :jackie Kennedy" ROFLMAO.

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 16, 2011, 4:56:36 PM3/16/11
Let's See-we have former Law Enforcement Gil Jesus vs. a Deep Fryer
Technician at KFC...I'll go with Law Enforcement...Laz

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2011, 8:20:20 PM3/16/11

>>> "Von Pein's looking so bad over there [at The Education Forum], he's trying to hide the fact by changing the subject of this thread to "Jackie Kennedy". ROFLMAO." <<<

When I added my "Jackie Kennedy" post, I thought this thread was one
of my 160+ "Misc. Topics Of Interest" threads (seeing as how it says
that very thing in the title of the thread). And I regularly change
the titles/subjects of those "Misc." threads that I start.

But I now see that Gil Jesus has decided to borrow my verbiage ("Misc.
Topics Of Interest") and start a thread using those precise words.

(Should I now apologize profusely to the kook named Gilbert for
changing the topic line in a thread that I thought I had started but
it was really started by the kook? Or should I be upset that he's
swiping my exact thread-starting verbiage?) ~shrug~

Anyway, Gil Jesus knows damn well that Oswald ordered, paid for, and
was shipped Rifle C2766 from Klein's. He's merely pretending that ALL
of the paper trail concerning that rifle purchase is phony/fake/
worthless (which would be virtually impossible, given the sheer number
of documents and PEOPLE who would have to be "in" on such fakery from
the get-go).

The item that demonstrates for all time how completely void of
relevance and validity Gil's theory is about the ENTIRE paper trail
leading to the rifle is Waldman Exhibit No. 7 -- which (of course) is
another document that Gil must pretend is a fraud in order to take
that gun out of Lee Oswald's hands.

Waldman No. 7 is the completed order form that was filled out in March
of 1963 by the people at Klein's Sporting Goods in Chicago, and it's a
document that includes the important date of "MARCH 13, 1963" at the
very top of the document -- which is a stamped date on the order form
that indicates, per Klein's Vice President William J. Waldman, that
that was the exact date when Oswald's/Hidell's $21.45 money order
[signified by the letters "MO" on the same order form, btw] was put
through the Klein's cash register, indicating that the PAYMENT WAS
RECEIVED from the purchaser, Oswald/"Hidell".

Waldman Exhibit No. 7, all by itself, makes EVERYTHING that Gil Jesus
has ever said totally moot and irrelevant concerning his claim that
everything associated with Oswald's rifle order is phony/fake/forged.

Why is this so?

Because William Waldman himself testified in front of the Warren
Commission while he was looking right at a copy of that completed
order form for Oswald's rifle purchase (Waldman #7). And Waldman
pointed out, in detail, what all of the various markings and stamps
indicated on that document, which is a document that has a "Klein's
Sporting Goods" logo in the upper-left corner:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/html/WH_Vol21_0364a.htm

So, unless Gil Jesus (and other conspiracy theorists who also think
there's something phony about Oswald's rifle purchase) is prepared to
provide some kind of proof that William J. Waldman was lying through
his teeth when he talked about all of the details associated with
Waldman Exhibit No. 7, then (IMO) Gil Jesus doesn't have a
(reasonable) leg to stand on when it comes to the topic of Oswald's
rifle order and the money order which paid for that rifle.

drummist1965

Mar 17, 2011, 12:26:11 AM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 4:56 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Let's See-we have former Law Enforcement Gil Jesus vs. a Deep Fryer
> Technician at KFC...I'll go with Law Enforcement...Laz

The key word is "former".

aeffects

Mar 17, 2011, 4:07:56 AM3/17/11

I bet your knees knock like a Arkansas wailing willie-peter coc-a-too
on a friday night everytime a cop pulls up behind you, Fats.....

drummist1965

Mar 17, 2011, 9:27:02 AM3/17/11

And you have the gall tell others to "get a life".