Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD, OSWALD "IMPOSTERS", MARK LANE, MEXICO CITY, CUBANS, AND "BROTHERS IN ARMS"

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 9, 2008, 11:18:02 PM11/9/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/edb6bf1a05ca81ce/8ff0ccfabc466686?hl=en%08ff0ccfabc466686

>>> "No one was holding a rifle out of the TSBD." <<<

This might be Anthony Marsh's most fantastically-wrong statement yet
posted on these boards.

I guess Mr. Marsh must think that Howard Brennan, Amos Euins, Robert
Jackson, and Mal Couch all got together right after the assassination
to cook up the unified lie about how they each saw a rifle (or "pipe")
protruding from a sixth-floor window at the southeast corner of the
Book Depository on 11/22/63.

INSTANT REPLAY (BECAUSE, ONCE MORE, I OFTEN FIND THE WORDS WRITTEN BY
A CONSPIRACY KOOK TO BE SO COMICAL AND SO OUTRAGEOUS THAT THEY ARE
DESERVING OF A REPRISE--IF ONLY FOR THE LAUGHS):

>>> "No one was holding a rifle out of the TSBD." <<<

>>> "No one was holding a rifle out of the TSBD." <<<

>>> "No one was holding a rifle out of the TSBD." <<<

The above words should be thrown back in the face of Anthony Marsh at
least once a week (if not more often), to fully illustrate the
desperate lengths that some conspiracy-happy individuals will go to in
order to rewrite the truth of the assassination of President Kennedy.

Pitiful. And pathetic.

>>> "The fact remains that only a very small percentage of conspiracy researchers believe the Two Oswald Theory." <<<

Totally untrue.

And it's untrue when based on the "Was Oswald In Mexico City?" debate
alone, because a very large number of conspiracy theorists are of the
firm opinion that Lee Oswald was never in Mexico City in September or
October of 1963. Hence, those CTers most certainly believe in an
"Oswald Double" or "Oswald Imposter" (at least as far as the Mexico
City topic is concerned).

I often wonder how those CTers reconcile the fact that the real LHO,
on 9/27/63, signed line #18 of that day's guest register at the Hotel
del Comercio--"Lee, Harvey Oswald"--in his own, verified handwriting
(CE2480)?*

CE2480:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0353b.htm

I also wonder how those same CTers reconcile the accounts of the
various witnesses who said they saw the real Lee Oswald on busses
going to and returning from Mexico in late September and early October
of 1963?

Even Mark Lane, a "first wave" JFK researcher who is admired by a
large percentage of conspiracists today, has said that he believes in
an "Oswald Double" type of conspiracy theory regarding the subject of
Mexico City.

In fact, you can hear Mr. Lane, in his own words at the link below,
tell the world that he doesn't think Lee Harvey Oswald travelled to
Mexico City in September of 1963, which has to mean that Lane must
believe in some kind of "LHO Imposter/Double" scenario as it relates
to Oswald's Mexico trip.

Mark Lane said this during a "Black Op Radio" appearance on March 13,
2008 (at the 12:40 mark of the audio file linked below):

"I don't believe Oswald was in Mexico City, which is important
because the Warren Commission was told that Oswald went down there,
went to the Soviet embassy, met with a man named Kostikov, who was the
KGB person in charge of assassinations in the Western Hemisphere, and
then Oswald went to the Cuban embassy, then he came back and he killed
President Kennedy. I don't think any of those things happened." --
MARK LANE; 03/13/08

www.blackopradio.com/black365a.ram

Now, I know that Mark Lane is only one person. But the quote above
from Lane's own lips demonstrates that even a seasoned and highly-
respected (by other CTers) Kennedy-assassination researcher STILL TO
THIS DAY, in 2008, believes that Lee Oswald was being impersonated by
someone in Mexico in 1963. (And I can only assume that Mr. Lane
probably hasn't changed his view on this matter since that radio
interview in March 2008.)

So even a well-schooled researcher like Mark Lane is willing to THROW
AWAY all of the rock-solid evidence that exists which proves beyond
all possible reasonable doubt that Lee Oswald was, in fact, in Mexico
City in late 1963.

It's amazing to see how willing and eager many conspiracy theorists
are to disregard so many solid, verifiable "Oswald Did It" facts when
it comes to the murder cases of John F. Kennedy and J.D. Tippit.

And a bigshot like Mark Lane is certainly no exception when it comes
to his complete disregard for much of the verified and factual
evidence in the JFK case (as we can easily hear for ourselves via the
radio interview linked above).

==================

* = An addendum to the above-mentioned topic about Oswald signing the
hotel register in Mexico City---

I recently finished reading the new JFK-assassination book co-authored
by Gus Russo and Stephen Molton ("Brothers In Arms: The Kennedys, The
Castros, And The Politics Of Murder"), and one of the biggest factual
mistakes that I noticed in that book shows up on page 304, where it is
stated that Oswald "registered under 'O.H. Lee'" at the Hotel del
Comercio. (The name of the hotel is also misspelled in the book, but
that's not a major error.)

But as everyone can see in Warren Commission Exhibit No. 2480 (below),
Oswald didn't sign the hotel register "O.H. Lee"; he signed it "Lee,
Harvey Oswald":

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0353b.htm

The "O.H. Lee" error in Russo's and Molton's book is a rather strange
mistake, IMO, coming as it does from a man (Russo) who probably knows
the Kennedy case backwards and forwards by heart. It just seemed odd
to find such a blatant error about a very important matter (Oswald's
very own signature being found in the hotel register) in a book
written by Mr. Russo.

Co-writers Russo and Molton believe that Cuban G2 agents were working
with Oswald in some capacity in a plot to kill JFK. But this "Cuban/
Oswald" plot is never clearly defined, much less proven beyond a
reasonable doubt, in "Brothers In Arms". It's always vague and shadowy
and mysterious (much like the theories we're accustomed to seeing from
the majority of conspiracy theorists that have offered up an opinion
as to how John Kennedy died).

Although I will admit that Russo's and Molton's "Cuban" theory is not
nearly as impossible to believe when stacked up against all of the
other theories that we've been treated to since 1963. And this is due
mainly to the fact that Mr. Russo and Mr. Molton know (as do I) that
Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person firing a gun at President
Kennedy in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

But several major issues regarding the pre-planning and the mechanics
and the after-the-shooting actions of Oswald as they relate to any
kind of a proposed "Oswald Was Working With The Cubans" assassination
scheme just do not add up at all, in my own personal opinion. Such as
the three major things I mentioned in the 10/28/08 post below:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/00b5230ef8086426

In my opinion, the book "Brothers In Arms" does not satisfactorily
answer the three questions I posed in the article above.

In the end, the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE coupled with OSWALD'S VERY OWN
ACTIONS (both before and after the assassination) are still the things
that continue, to this day, to provide the best clues as to what
happened on 11/22/63.

And those "best clues", IMO, still add up to this bottom-line
conclusion:

Lee Harvey Oswald, by himself, killed President Kennedy, and Oswald
was not aided by any other person or group.

David Von Pein
November 9, 2008

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Walt

Nov 10, 2008, 10:00:39 AM11/10/08
On 9 Nov, 22:18, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/edb6b...

> This might be Anthony Marsh's most fantastically-wrong statement yet
> posted on these boards.
>
> I guess Mr. Marsh must think that Howard Brennan, Amos Euins, Robert
> Jackson, and Mal Couch all got together right after the assassination
> to cook up the unified lie about how they each saw a rifle (or "pipe")
> protruding from a sixth-floor window at the southeast corner of the
> Book Depository on 11/22/63.

If Mal Couch and Robert Jackson were witnesses who saw a rifle
protruding from a window why didn't they report that immediately after
the shooting?? And IF they saw a rifle protruding from a window why
weren't they called to testify about seeing a rifle protruding from a
window??

> INSTANT REPLAY (BECAUSE, ONCE MORE, I OFTEN FIND THE WORDS WRITTEN BY
> A CONSPIRACY KOOK TO BE SO COMICAL AND SO OUTRAGEOUS THAT THEY ARE
> DESERVING OF A REPRISE--IF ONLY FOR THE LAUGHS):

> The above words should be thrown back in the face of Anthony Marsh at
> least once a week (if not more often), to fully illustrate the
> desperate lengths that some conspiracy-happy individuals will go to in
> order to rewrite the truth of the assassination of President Kennedy.
>
> Pitiful. And pathetic.

> Totally untrue.

That's correct..... Most serious researcher KNOW that there were at
least two men who were using the name Lee Oswald in the months before
the assassination. Richard Case Nagell had ID cards with Oswald's
name and vital stats on them, in his possession when he was arrested
in September of 1963.

> And it's untrue when based on the "Was Oswald In Mexico City?" debate
> alone, because a very large number of conspiracy theorists are of the
> firm opinion that Lee Oswald was never in Mexico City in September or
> October of 1963. Hence, those CTers most certainly believe in an
> "Oswald Double" or "Oswald Imposter" (at least as far as the Mexico
> City topic is concerned).
>
> I often wonder how those CTers reconcile the fact that the real LHO,
> on 9/27/63, signed line #18 of that day's guest register at the Hotel
> del Comercio--"Lee, Harvey Oswald"--in his own, verified handwriting
> (CE2480)?*
>

> CE2480:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0...

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2008, 11:40:27 AM11/10/08

>>> "If Mal Couch and Robert Jackson were witnesses who saw a rifle protruding from a window why didn't they report that immediately after the shooting??" <<<

Malcolm Couch is on record as having seen a rifle sticking out of the
SN window, idiot.

Couch can be heard on audio tape on November 22 telling his story
about seeing the rifle in the window. I have that audio in my
collection, in fact.

And only a total kook could possibly believe that Robert Jackson
didn't see the rifle protruding from Oswald's window. His story is
corroborated by Tom Dillard, who then further corroborated it by
taking a photograph of the face of the TSBD just after Jackson yelled
"There's the rifle".

Why do you think Dillard took his photos of the front of the
Depository, Walt? Do you kooks think that Dillard was of the opinion
that the beautiful architecture of the old TSBD Building was just too
grand to pass up...so he had to snap a couple of photos of it during
the motorcade?

Or -- could it be that Dillard was of the opinion that some gunshots
had come from the general areas where he was pointing his cameras that
day?

Dillard's photos of the front of the TSBD, as a matter of fact, are
pretty good circumstantial evidence that shots positively did come
from the southeast corner of that building during the assassination.
Otherwise, why on Earth would Dillard have photographed that building
at all?

aeffects

Nov 10, 2008, 12:57:29 PM11/10/08
On Nov 10, 8:40 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]

ya know, you're an idiot and we enjoy your half-hearted Lone Nut
defense -- so carry on, son. When you find some the time, seek help...
Ta

curtjester1

Nov 10, 2008, 4:25:08 PM11/10/08
On Nov 9, 11:18 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/edb6b...
> CE2480:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0...
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0...
And that's your problem, you take one leap after another. Because he
may have been on the plot doesn't mean he did any shooting. Because
he may have been on the plot, doesn't mean he was going along with
it. Because he may have been a team of two, doesn't mean one was
doing the same as the other one was. Because he was with Cubans
doesn't mean he was left wing. Because he was with Cubans doesn't
mean he wasn't with other right-wingers or handlers. You just keep
leaping off that diving board with no water in the pool everytime.

CJ

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2008, 11:24:37 PM11/10/08

Take note of the continued idiocy exhibited by the Crackpipe (Healy).
He highlights Walt's words, but he addresses me.

The drugs haven't yet worn off today, huh Davey?

David Von Pein

Nov 10, 2008, 11:55:26 PM11/10/08

>>> "And that's your problem, you take one leap after another." <<<

WTF??

You sound confused.

I'm not the one who is leaping to the conclusion that Cubans were
involved with Oswald to murder JFK. Russo and Molton are making that
particular leap--not me.

Walt

Nov 11, 2008, 10:06:19 AM11/11/08

Yes Curt, don't blame Von Pea Brain..... He already has his hands
full trying to defend da Bugs big volumne of bullshit.

Walt

Nov 11, 2008, 8:49:01 PM11/11/08
On 10 Nov, 10:40, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Malcolm Couch is on record as having seen a rifle sticking out of the
> SN window, idiot.
>
> Couch can be heard on audio tape on November 22 telling his story
> about seeing the rifle in the window. I have that audio in my
> collection, in fact.
>
> And only a total kook could possibly believe that Robert Jackson
> didn't see the rifle protruding from Oswald's window.

Oswald's window?? Did Oswald have a window of his very own in the
TSBD??

His story is corroborated by Tom Dillard, who then further
corroborated it by taking a photograph of the face of the TSBD just
after Jackson yelled "There's the rifle".

Tom Dilliard was a sports photographer who snapped the shutter first
and then snapped it again just to be sure he didn't miss any of the
action ..... And you want me to believe that he sat there with his
finger in his nose, for 30 seconds before snapping the shutter??? Are
you NUTS!!?? If Jackson had seen a gun barrel sticking out of the
window and yelled" There's a rifle" Dillard would have been snapping
the shutter in about 3 seconds.....And yet you lying bastards would
have us believe that Dilliard just sat there and picked his nose for
30 seconds, so there was no longer a rifle or a gunman when he finally
clicked the shutter. Dillard snapped his shutter almost immediately
and his photo reveals that there was NOBODYin that SE corner windoe
during the shooting. There was no rifle sticking out of the SE corner
window AT THE TIME of the shooting. HOWEVER there WAS someone up
there in the SE corner window with a gun BEFORE the motorcade arrived.
James Powell took a photo very similar to Dillard's photo a couple of
minutes BEFORE the Motorcade arrived in Dealey Plaza.

David Von Pein

Nov 11, 2008, 10:07:25 PM11/11/08

>>> There was no rifle sticking out of the SE corner window AT THE TIME of the shooting." <<<

Keep telling this blatant lie, Mr. Kook. Each time you do, it
emphasizes your status as "Mega-Kook" and "Idiot Extraordinaire".

And you don't want to EVER risk losing those two labels, do you?

So, please, keep telling that lie.

And keep telling your patented lie about Brennan seeing a gunman on
the west side of the TSBD too. Okay? I've always been fond of
ridiculing that one.

Walt

Nov 12, 2008, 12:31:55 PM11/12/08

Hey Pea Brain....Not to worry.... You can rest assured that I will
post Howard Brennan's statements periodcally.

I love to watch the maggots squirm everytime I kick that pile of BS
that Brennan identified Oswald as the sniper, on the day of the
assassination. It's so easy to prove that Brennan did NOT see Lee
Oswald behind that wide open west end window where Brennan saw the
sniper with the hunting rifle. Hell, anybody with an IQ higher than
a turnip can read Brennan's affidavit and see that he was not
describing Lee Oswald, nor was he describing the partly open window on
the SE corner of the sixth floor, and he wasn't describing a full
stock Mannlicher Carcano military rifle.

Brennan described a man who obviously was NOT Lee Oswald, he described
a window that obviously was NOT the so called "sniper's nest", and he
described a rifle that obviously was NOT a Mannlcher Carcano.

Rest assured that I will post this information on a regular basis.

David Von Pein

Nov 12, 2008, 8:13:32 PM11/12/08

>>> "Rest assured that I will post this information on a regular basis." <<<

Please do. I always enjoy watching a JFK-conspiracy idiot do what he
does best --- i.e., acting like an idiot and an Anybody-But-Oswald
kook.

And Walt does that better than any kook in these here parts (with the
possible exception of a Super-Kook named "robcap", of course).