David Von Pein - Coward Extraordinaire

Ben Holmes

Jul 24, 2019, 8:14:38 PM7/24/19
Willing to assert that the prosectors were "mistaken" about locating
the wound in the back of the head - yet completely unable to explain
why dozens of other medically trained witnesses **ALSO** put the large
(and, as David asserts: EXIT) wound in the back of the head.

David pretends that the answers have been given...

But refuses to cite them.

David's a coward and a liar.

Ben Holmes

Jul 25, 2019, 11:01:23 AM7/25/19
Amusingly, David has read this - yet ABSOLUTELY REFUSES to address it.

Nor can he cite any website page of his where this is addressed.

If *I* were getting spanked as badly as David is, I'd have to
seriously think about moving to another forum.

Which is, of course, what David did. He only pops in here every few
months to see if the forum is worth sticking around...

But when he *DOES* pop in, he shows his inherent dishonesty and vast
cowardice...

And that does believers no good.
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 25, 2019, 7:29:22 PM7/25/19
Ben knows full well what my answer is to his perpetual "BOH" inquiry. I've talked about it dozens of times in acj posts dating back more than 12 years. And I've linked to my "Back Of Head" pages at my website dozens of times over those years as well.

Ben just doesn't like the answers I've given him in the last dozen years, so he keeps insisting that I give him some *different* answers.

Sorry, Super Stump. I've got nothing "different" than what I've been saying for the last 13 years. Take it or leave it....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/boh.html

----------------

And there's lots more "Head Wound" talk at the link below (for Ben The Stump to pretend he's never seen, even though I know he's seen most of it, with Ben no doubt ready to fall back on his usual cop-out/dodge of: "You Must Post All Of That BOH Material--Verbatim--Here At This ACJ Forum Or I [Benjamin "Super Stump" Holmes] Get To Pretend That Such DVP Material Doesn't Even Exist And Therefore I Get To Ignore It And Also Pretend That DVP Really Has Taken *NO* Position At All On Why So Many Trained Medical Professionals Said They Saw A Large Wound On The Back Side Of President Kennedy's Cranium On November The Twenty-Second, Nineteen Hundred And Sixty-Three AD")....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/04/index.html#JFK-Head-Wounds

Ben Holmes

Jul 25, 2019, 8:03:20 PM7/25/19
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:55:32 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 8:14:38 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
Citing your website, but refusing to defend it against critical review
here is still cowardice of the worse sort.

Why can't you POST your answer here, coward?

Ben Holmes

Jul 25, 2019, 8:14:44 PM7/25/19
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 16:29:21 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 8:14:38 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Willing to assert that the prosectors were "mistaken" about locating
>> the wound in the back of the head - yet completely unable to explain
>> why dozens of other medically trained witnesses **ALSO** put the large
>> (and, as David asserts: EXIT) wound in the back of the head.
>>
>> David pretends that the answers have been given...
>>
>> But refuses to cite them.
>
> Ben knows full well what my answer is to his perpetual "BOH"
> inquiry. I've talked about it dozens of times in acj posts dating back
> more than 12 years. And I've linked to my "Back Of Head" pages at my
> website dozens of times over those years as well.

Then simply QUOTE your previous answer.

You *do* know how to use 'cut & paste' right?

> Ben just doesn't like the answers I've given him in the last dozen
> years, so he keeps insisting that I give him some *different* answers.

I never like lies and unsupported claims.

Why the cowardice, David?

If you had the truth on your side, shouldn't you be slamming me with
it day in and day out?

> Sorry, Super Stump. I've got nothing "different" than what I've been
> saying for the last 13 years. Take it or leave it....

IOW's, you've got nothing you dare to defend.

Why is that, coward?

Why are you so TERRIFIED of posting any answers in this forum?

David Von Pein

Jul 25, 2019, 8:53:33 PM7/25/19
Mr. Stump is right on cue. What a surprise.

David Von Pein

Jul 25, 2019, 8:59:52 PM7/25/19
This is another one of Ben's really silly fallback positions ---- to pretend I've never "posted *any* answers at all on this forum".

As if anyone could possibly buy that one. 😏

Ben's truly a One Trick Super Stump.

David Healy

Jul 25, 2019, 9:02:20 PM7/25/19
ahh, but so are you. Another none answer. A gigantic website owner, probably a megalomanic running from a challenge he should cherish. Ya can't defend the 1964 WCR any longer can ya, Einstein?

Ben Holmes

Jul 26, 2019, 9:04:14 AM7/26/19
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:53:32 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 8:03:20 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:55:32 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Citing your website, but refusing to defend it against critical review
>> here is still cowardice of the worse sort.
>>
>> Why can't you POST your answer here, coward?
>
>Mr. Stump is right on cue. What a surprise.

Wouldn't it be smarter to not answer, and highlight your cowardice?

Your ad hominem attack and CONTINUED refusal to address the issue of
the dozens of medically trained eyewitnesses who refute your theory
that there was not a large exit wound on the back of JFK's head can
only be attributed to your cowardice.

There's no other explanation...

Ben Holmes

Jul 26, 2019, 9:16:49 AM7/26/19
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:59:51 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 8:14:44 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 16:29:21 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Ben knows full well what my answer is to his perpetual "BOH"
>>> inquiry. I've talked about it dozens of times in acj posts dating back
>>> more than 12 years. And I've linked to my "Back Of Head" pages at my
>>> website dozens of times over those years as well.
>>

>> Then simply QUOTE your previous answer.
>>
>> You *do* know how to use 'cut & paste' right?

David's answer is clearly "no."

He either doesn't know how to cut & paste, or more likely, doesn't
have anything *TO* cut & paste.

This demonstrates David's inherent cowardice.

>>> Ben just doesn't like the answers I've given him in the last dozen
>>> years, so he keeps insisting that I give him some *different* answers.
>>

>> I never like lies and unsupported claims.
>>

>> Why the cowardice, David?
>>

>> If you had the truth on your side, shouldn't you be slamming me with
>> it day in and day out?

Anyone note the dead silence?

>>> Sorry, Super Stump. I've got nothing "different" than what I've been
>>> saying for the last 13 years. Take it or leave it....
>>

>> IOW's, you've got nothing you dare to defend.
>>
>> Why is that, coward?
>>
>> Why are you so TERRIFIED of posting any answers in this forum?
>
> This is another one of Ben's really silly fallback positions ---- to
> pretend I've never "posted *any* answers at all on this forum".

And there you go again, molesting the neighborhood little boys.

David "Chester" Pein is busy molesting again... he can't address WHAT
I ACTUALLY SAY, so he's forced to put words in my mouth.

Well, I can talk about your email to me where you told me disgusting
perversions ...

You see, two people can play that game.

And clearly, you enjoy it, because you *KNOW* that pretending I've
said something I didn't gets the same response back.

One can only imagine that you *ENJOY* being outed as a child molester.

>As if anyone could possibly buy that one. ?

Why would anyone buy your lie?

>Ben's truly a One Trick Super Stump.

Yep... my one trick is a simple one... the evidence.

And once again, you demonstrate your cowardice. You can't offer any
explanation for the dozens of medically trained witnesses who put the
large exit wound in the right side occipital parietal.

Every time you respond without actually addressing the issues simply
drives another nail into your coffin of dishonesty and cowardice.

BT George

Jul 26, 2019, 4:38:07 PM7/26/19
Behold the fixation Lurkers.

> David "Chester" Pein is busy molesting again... he can't address WHAT
> I ACTUALLY SAY, so he's forced to put words in my mouth.
>
> Well, I can talk about your email to me where you told me disgusting
> perversions ...

beb just can't turn away from talking about this pet topic of his.

> You see, two people can play that game.
>
> And clearly, you enjoy it, because you *KNOW* that pretending I've
> said something I didn't gets the same response back.
>
> One can only imagine that you *ENJOY* being outed as a child molester.

..See folks? He doesn't even see how his every word shows a troubling focus on such perverse activity. Take this warning for FWIW, "Be careful where you enroll your kids for Judo classes!"

David Healy

Jul 26, 2019, 5:19:34 PM7/26/19
or enroll in a CR group, danger everywhere, lurks around every corner, paralyzes in fear. Sounds like a horror show for the typical .johnite that posts to USENET boards, eh Brockster?

Understood by all on this side, you've failed supporting the 1964 WCR conclusions. Your sole stinking job, I'd be pulling my hair too if I was you. Gird those tender loins and get busy. At least make an effort.

BT George

Jul 29, 2019, 5:58:57 PM7/29/19
Hmmm. Lurkers. Look at Goof's fixation with CR. Makes me think he's starting to agonize on the inside whether he needs a new Recovery program. ...From his posts here, it's quite certain he desperately needs one!