JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 204)

David Von Pein

May 8, 2013, 1:31:19 AM5/8/13

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 204):

PRESIDENT KENNEDY AND THE PARKLAND DOCTORS:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242079.html#msg242079
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242081.html#msg242081
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242104.html#msg242104
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242111.html#msg242111
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242382.html#msg242382
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=2#entry273230
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=2#entry273235

DAVID LIFTON:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8312.msg242157.html#msg242157
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8312.msg242178.html#msg242178
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8312.msg242180.html#msg242180
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8312.msg242186.html#msg242186
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242572.html#msg242572

THE GIRL ON THE STAIRS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/edce05a3cfac4589
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d2e8c7a4d34c7f94
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8d83c8beb383e114

OSWALD'S "STUPID" MOVES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/677bd24ae7e58879

JAMES SIBERT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/07e86663111e220f

DR. HUMES AND THE HSCA:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=3#entry273288

JFK'S HEAD--IN STEREO:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=4#entry273296

IGNORING THE EVIDENCE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5610a48aed6f925c

David Von Pein

May 11, 2013, 3:10:46 AM5/11/13

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242690.html#msg242690

DAVID LIFTON SAID:

>>> "I'm starting to think that I really was wrong in assuming Bugliosi was writing (or vetting) your text, because what passes for "reasoning" is so sophomoric it is truly an embarrassment." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Why on Earth anyone would be silly enough to think that Mr. Bugliosi
writes or "vets" my Internet posts is anyone's guess. But it's a
really stupid suggestion, David. Vince doesn't have the slightest idea
what I'm writing on the Internet. And I haven't a clue as to why you
would think he does (or ever has). ~big shrug~

Maybe you should ask Pat Lambert. After all, she's another person you
were 100% wrong about when it comes to the topics of "writing for
other people" and "ghostwriting" and "Vincent Bugliosi".

For those who aren't aware of this hilarious story -- David Lifton, on
May 24, 2007, decided to go on Len Osanic's Black Op (Conspiracies 'R
Us) Radio show and claim that "False Witness" author Patricia Lambert
had practically written all (or certainly most) of Vincent Bugliosi's
90-page chapter about the Jim Garrison case and Oliver Stone's movie.

After learning about Lifton's crackpot "ghostwriting" charges, Pat
Lambert made a statement in early July 2007, in which she said she had
not written a single sentence (or word) of Mr. Bugliosi's book. AFAIK,
however, Mr. Lifton has never offered up a public apology to Ms.
Lambert.

What was that you were preaching to me in your last post, DSL -- about
"ethics"? (Geesh.)

More on Lifton's "Ghostwriting" follies here:
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/ghostwriting.html

Now, let's see what other comic antics "Mr. Body Alteration" has in
store for Davey tonight.....

>>> "Your writing indicates you really do not function logically." <<<

Says the guy who thinks it's MORE "logical" to think that President
Kennedy was shot by NO BULLETS FROM BEHIND and also believes JFK's
body was pilfered RIGHT OFF OF AIR FORCE ONE by unknown plotters and
the BODY ALTERED.

Please continue, Mr. Alteration.....

>>> "There is nothing physically impossible about taking the President's body out of the casket and moving it elsewhere on the plane, especially if the order to do so comes from "higher authority." What you seem to be avoiding is the fact that the body was in the coffin when the coffin was placed aboard Air Force One (at 2:18 CST) but could not possibly have been in the coffin when AF-1 landed (at 6 PM) because the body arrived at Bethesda, in a body bag, inside a shipping casket, (at 6:35 PM) about 20 minutes prior to the Dallas casket, which arrived in the naval ambulance at 6:55 PM." <<<

Oh, my weak bladder!!

And the funniest part about all this is -- David L. really believes
it!

>>> "Instead of sputtering and filling the Internet with insults, why not address the evidence?" <<<

Says the man who thinks Kennedy WASN'T SHOT FROM BEHIND AT ALL.

Yeah, David S. Lifton of Los Angeles really knows how to "address the
evidence" in the JFK case alright.

(I had no idea Mr. Lifton was a drinking man. But after reading this
post of his--including the Cronkite/"Hotstuff"/"Von Pain" simulation,
I have no choice but to think that his cupboard is brim full with
empty Jack Daniels bottles. Gee, and I thought I had a lot of free
time to write stuff on the Internet. Since joining Duncan MacRae's
forum, Lifton's got everybody beat in the "free time" category, it
would seem.)

>>> "So you see, DVP, this is the sort of thing you should be looking for, and when you find it, I do hope you will post it on your YouTube site. And you will go down in history, as having shown that all of the data about multiple coffins is just one big misunderstanding. . . you know, like the Lusitania." <<<

Was your Walter Cronkite/Comedy Central routine supposed to offer some
kind of PROOF that no other casket entries were made at Bethesda on
the night of November 22, 1963, David? If so, I must have missed that
"proof".

And didn't you say the other day (and perhaps even in your book, "Best
Evidence") that you think perhaps a THIRD casket entry occurred at
Bethesda that night? Care to go for four?

What was in the third (and fourth?) casket, David? Kennedy's brain?
Luncheon snacks for Humes and Company? What?

In closing, let's bask in the Pot/Kettle nature of this gem penned
this evening by one David S. Lifton on the west coast:

"Your writing indicates you really do not function logically." -- DSL;
5/9/13

Now, after having read the above comment, can anyone here even begin
to imagine the gall and monster-sized gonads it would take for someone
who claims that President Kennedy was not shot by ANY BULLETS FROM
BEHIND to make the statement I just quoted above?

Absolutely mind-boggling.

BTW -- Does anybody wonder how David Lifton reconciles the Main Street
curb damage and James Tague's slight cheek injury within a theory that
has ALL of the shots coming from the FRONT of the President's car?
(Not to mention the limo damage done to the windshield and the chrome
strip.)

But, maybe Lifton can now backpedal a little bit and claim that a shot
WAS fired from the "rear", and that this "missed" shot hit Tague and
the Main Street curb.

Or, maybe DSL thinks that the "real killers" on the Knoll were really
wanting to kill James T. Tague down by the Underpass. I like that
theory myself. Maybe DSL can postulate that one sometime. Because you
gotta wonder how any Grassy Knoll shooters could be such lousy shots
as to hit Tague by the Underpass when they were supposedly aiming at
Kennedy in the middle of Elm Street.

No worries, though -- David S. Lifton must certainly have a very good
(and ultra-logical) theory to account for the Tague wounding, within
his current theory of "JFK & Connally Suffered No Injuries From Any
Rear Gunmen".

Anyway, I think it's quite obvious by this time that Mr. Lifton
belongs in the "Pot/Kettle" Hall-of-Fame (based on just the last quote
I cited above--all by itself) -- right next to James DiEugenio, also
of Los Angeles. How fitting.

David Von Pein
May 9, 2013

Willy Gingersnaps

May 11, 2013, 5:03:55 AM5/11/13
Who would even think that Herr von Pein de la Sic is even important enough for BuggyLousy to ghost write for? He's not even important enough for my comment.

David Von Pein

May 13, 2013, 8:42:24 PM5/13/13

A CONSPIRACY KOOK SAID:

The point is, David, that the question asked is impossible to answer
because no such irrefutable, individual, piece of evidence exists.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You're right. But the key word there is "individual".

Why would anyone looking at the vast forest of "Oswald Was On The
Sixth Floor" evidence pretend that that particular forest doesn't
exist and, instead, insist on an irrefutable "individual" piece of
evidence? That's downright silly and you know it.

A portion of that forest:

HIS (Oswald's) rifle.

HIS prints all over the place where we know the KILLER was located.

Shells from HIS gun in the Nest.

Bullets from HIS gun in the limo AND the hospital.

HIS paper bag on the floor (based on HIS prints being on that bag --
and at least 3 officers DID testify to seeing that bag on the floor in
the Sniper's Nest--Montgomery, Day, and Studebaker).

HE (Oswald) murders Tippit.

HIS lies to the police.

Are we to dismiss the montage of stuff above just because there wasn't
(in effect) a camera trained on Oswald as he murdered the President?
(Or would even THAT filmed evidence be considered "irrefutable" by the
conspiracy mongers? Given what the kooks/clowns have done with Mr.
Zapruder's film--I guess I have my answer.)

The word "credible" can be a very subjective one. And since EVERYTHING
in the world can be subjected to severe criticism--and doubt--we shall
forever be treated to people like the late Harold Weisberg and the
late Jim Garrison, who looked at the evidence in the JFK case in great
detail--and who (incredibly) came to the following conclusions based
on their "expert" analysis of that evidence:

"I'm inclined to think that Oswald did no shooting at all, and I
have no reason to believe that any of the shooting came from the sixth
floor. All of the evidence that tends to indicate that is corrupted in
one way or another." -- Harold Weisberg

"Lee Oswald was totally, unequivocally, completely innocent of
the assassination .... and the fact that history, or in the re-writing
of history, disinformation has made a villain out of this young man
who wanted nothing more than to be a fine Marine .... is in some ways
the greatest injustice of all." -- Jim Garrison; In "TMWKK" (Part 4);
1988

"The clincher, as far as I'm concerned, is that four cartridges
were found at the scene of the [Tippit] slaying. Now, revolvers do not
eject cartridges, so when someone is shot, you don't later find
gratuitous cartridges strewn over the sidewalk -- unless the murderer
deliberately takes the trouble to eject them. We suspect that
cartridges had been previously obtained from Oswald's .38 revolver and
left at the murder site by the real killers as part of the setup to
incriminate Oswald." -- Jim Garrison; 1967

IOW -- Weisberg and Garrison wanted to believe that ALL of the
evidence was fake. Simple as that. They had no "irrefutable" signs
that any of the evidence pointing to Oswald WAS fake or planted -- but
the mere possibility of it being tainted evidence was enough for them
(just as it is for the newer wave of conspiracy clowns, like James
DiEugenio and John Armstrong, et al).

And in that last (laughable) quote from Garrison above, we have
Garrison just flat-out lying for the most part (re: the bullet shells
at the Tippit murder scene), with Garrison telling the readers of his
tripe that the gunman DID NOT physically dump shells out of his gun --
even though Garrison had to know that multiple witnesses did, in fact,
see Oswald do that very thing on Tenth Street. If that's not
despicable on Garrison's part, please tell me what would be?

Jason Burke

May 13, 2013, 9:05:29 PM5/13/13
But, but, Ollie Stone's movie said...

aeffects

May 15, 2013, 11:02:07 AM5/15/13
the skank-roid moaneth.... yet AGAIN.... C'mon Paul May gird those DVP
like loins and make some hay, troll! Gonna hang around do something
worthwhile, like carry DVP's water bucket and degreaser.... lmfao!
Bandwidth creep (Paul May--aka Jason Burke-Mark Ulrik)

Jason Burke

May 15, 2013, 11:31:07 AM5/15/13
Hittin' the sauce a bit early today, shithead?

aeffects

May 15, 2013, 7:10:02 PM5/15/13
the lone nut skank-roid Paul May (aka Jason Burke-Mark Ulrik) he bites
yet AGAIN! LMFAO... I own you, Chubbs!

Jason Burke

May 15, 2013, 9:23:22 PM5/15/13
Ah, let's see. You were passed out for seven plus hours, sounds about right.

Did you wake up in a pile of your own vomit?

How's that ass doing?

nrna...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 1:20:41 AM8/21/15
My first memory of the JFK assassination was hearing about it coming from an AM radio hanging from the belt of a fellow second-grader as I was walking home from school. When I got there, my mother was trying to watch the news coverage on our black and white TV through the tears. This went on for three days, and included two 'live' murders. I didn't think much about it during the 'live and in technicolor' conflict in Vietnam, or all the 'live' Watergate hearings, either. It wasn't until I saw the Zapruder film on the Tom Snyder show my sophomore year, on the old black and white TV we had in my room in the fraternity house, that I became convinced that my first and lasting impression was the correct one. That the head shot came from in front of the motorcade (and Jackie wasn't trying to escape, she was in a shocked scramble to pick up pieces of her husband's head with the hopes of putting the king back together again!). I spent several years reading as much as I could about the event that changed America, for the worse. History has proven the latter to be true, but not the former. It seems that you have spent this time trying to get people to accept the fact that it was not much more than two crazies who happened to be in the same town at the same time. I can see how that can become an extremely frustrating avocation, especially in a country that has always been, and will always be, fascinated by an intriguing conspiracy theory. What I think you may have lost track of, however, is that some of the deadliest individuals that have ever walked the face of the Earth, were among those who believed they had good cause to take out JFK. A president, who may have been the most popular political leader, but with more actual groups of enemies, than any other, anywhere, in all of human history! That, as they say, is the forest. It's a much easier endeavor to see the tree, in this case, the lone gunmen argument, than what past and present generations have had to deal with in all the years since. My point, then, for writing to you today, is to suggest that you lighten up a bit on the 'kooks', who quite naturally, find it more comforting somehow, to believe in the context of the times, rather than just an abundance of untimely catastrophic coincidence! And besides, you'll probably live longer, in the process.

healy.d...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2015, 1:30:20 AM8/22/15
On Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 10:20:41 PM UTC-7, nrna...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 10:31:19 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
<snip the lone nut tripe>

> My first memory of the JFK assassination was hearing about it coming from an AM radio hanging from the belt of a fellow second-grader as I was walking home from school. When I got there, my mother was trying to watch the news coverage on our black and white TV through the tears. This went on for three days, and included two 'live' murders. I didn't think much about it during the 'live and in technicolor' conflict in Vietnam, or all the 'live' Watergate hearings, either. It wasn't until I saw the Zapruder film on the Tom Snyder show my sophomore year, on the old black and white TV we had in my room in the fraternity house, that I became convinced that my first and lasting impression was the correct one. That the head shot came from in front of the motorcade (and Jackie wasn't trying to escape, she was in a shocked scramble to pick up pieces of her husband's head with the hopes of putting the king back together again!). I spent several years reading as much as I could about the event that changed America, for the worse. History has proven the latter to be true, but not the former. It seems that you have spent this time trying to get people to accept the fact that it was not much more than two crazies who happened to be in the same town at the same time. I can see how that can become an extremely frustrating avocation, especially in a country that has always been, and will always be, fascinated by an intriguing conspiracy theory. What I think you may have lost track of, however, is that some of the deadliest individuals that have ever walked the face of the Earth, were among those who believed they had good cause to take out JFK. A president, who may have been the most popular political leader, but with more actual groups of enemies, than any other, anywhere, in all of human history! That, as they say, is the forest. It's a much easier endeavor to see the tree, in this case, the lone gunmen argument, than what past and present generations have had to deal with in all the years since. My point, then, for writing to you today, is to suggest that you lighten up a bit on the 'kooks', who quite naturally, find it more comforting somehow, to believe in the context of the times, rather than just an abundance of untimely catastrophic coincidence! And besides, you'll probably live longer, in the process.
*********

Paul May (aka Mark Ulkrik and Jason Burke-ski) and DVP enjoy JFK's enemies thusly will not heed your timely advice. Besides, there's no money in that...

Jason Burke

Aug 22, 2015, 8:07:54 AM8/22/15
On 8/21/2015 10:30 PM, healy.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 10:20:41 PM UTC-7, nrna...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 10:31:19 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> Paul May (aka Mark Ulkrik and Jason Burke-ski) and DVP enjoy JFK's enemies thusly will not heed your timely advice. Besides, there's no money in that....

Still doing crack for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, junkie-boy?

Learn to read a header yet, dipshit?

healy.d...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2015, 12:55:08 AM8/23/15
sitdown Pudge.... and your sister is calling.Someone called Lily May? And what does your bullshit postings have to do with the thread topic.... Jesus, you're a fucking idiot! An idiot I, of course, own!

Jason Burke

Aug 23, 2015, 7:17:25 AM8/23/15
Damn, you are a waste of a life, Healy.