President Kennedy's Back Wound -- Where Exactly Was It Located?

David Von Pein

Jan 7, 2007, 8:25:56 PM1/7/07
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY'S NON-THROAT, NON-HEAD WOUND.....

WHERE WAS IT LOCATED?.....

IN THE "NECK"?

IN THE "BACK"?

IN THE "BACK OF THE NECK"?

WHERE?

I think everyone would probably agree that part of the problem that
exists with respect to lining up JFK's upper-back wound and JFK's
throat wound is the fact that there is no specific autopsy photograph
in existence that can readily illustrate the relationship between those
two key wounds at the same time.

But I think that the (turned sideways) autopsy photo shown below of
President Kennedy does a pretty good job of accomplishing that task
(although, of course, we still can't physically see the hole in JFK's
upper back here).....

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/jfk_zeroang.jpg

Via the above photo, it's very easy to illustrate the fact that the
back wound was certainly well ABOVE the wound in the front of the
neck/throat. Because if a line is drawn straight across from the throat
wound toward JFK's back in the above photograph....where would that
place a wound on the "back" portion of John Kennedy's body? Certainly
not anywhere near the "neck". And also nowhere near where we find the
actual upper-back wound via the autopsy photo of Kennedy's back.*

* = And if you want to buy the HSCA junk about the back wound being
anatomically LOWER than the throat wound, there's even a bigger
differential, which would place the back wound practically in the
MIDDLE portion of JFK's back...which is just silly.

Just compare it to this picture:

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/BE5_HI.jpg

The "crimp" in JFK's neck is a good guide to use in both of the above
autopsy photographs. The "crimp" appears to me to be located approx. 3
inches above the wound. So we need to estimate approx. 3 inches below
the "neck crimp" in this photo:

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/jfk_zeroang.jpg

....Where would the wound be located based on that crimp estimate?
Certainly not anywhere NEAR the very BOTTOM of that picture (which is
where the wound would have to be in order for it to be at "throat wound
level").

This is certainly not rocket science.

The SBT works. Period.

David Von Pein
January 2007

lazu...@webtv.net

Jan 8, 2007, 4:51:45 AM1/8/07
the photo has no chain of possession- everybody that saw JFK's back said
it was at t-3,-I'll go with the people who were there who corroborate
each other in abundance. Just like the avulsive wound extending well
behind JFK's right ear, anyday over bureaucrats studying strange photos
decades later with no chain of possession.

Gil Jesus

Jan 8, 2007, 7:52:59 AM1/8/07

David Von Pein

Jan 8, 2007, 3:23:20 PM1/8/07
>>> "The SBT does not work." <<<

Yes.....

it does.

Perfectly too.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072

tomnln

Jan 8, 2007, 8:50:50 PM1/8/07
http://whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Jan 9, 2007, 8:20:59 AM1/9/07

Gil Jesus: quoting yourself proves nothing.

http://ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/id177.htm

tomnln

Jan 9, 2007, 1:48:15 PM1/9/07

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message