Linus Torvalds diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder...

candybar

Apr 15, 2012, 9:36:03 AM4/15/12
== Bipolar Disorder ==

Is Linus Torvalds evil and a psychopath?

I am doing research on mentally ill patients. Especially touched as a
linux user myself I decided to study and conclude a diagnosis on
Linus Torvalds. It is obvious Linus is a sociopath with bipolar
disorder and should be forced to take antipsychotics. Just look how
many times he talks about killing, death, being a perfect God.
Threaten people they should kill themselves. I studied Reiser too -a
linux programmer who killed his wife- and i fear Linus will walk the
same line.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26983917-Linus-Torvalds-to-bad-securit
y-devs-Kill-yourself-now-

" My name is Linus Torvalds and I am your god." ( Megalomania,
Lithium advised.)

"I'm a bastard. I have absolutely no clue why people can ever think
otherwise. Yet they do. People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is
that I'm a scheming, conniving bastard who doesn't care for any hurt
feelings or lost hours of work, if it just results in what I consider
to be a better system. And I'm not just saying that. I'm really not a
very nice person. I can say "I don't care" with a straight face, and
really mean it." ( Sociopathic traits, antipsychotics recommended.)

" Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."

" Which mindset is right? Mine, of course. People who disagree with
me are by definition crazy. "

" Nobody actually creates perfect code the first time around, except
me. But there's only one of me." (The typically sociopath.)

" If you have ever done any security work and it did not involve
the concept of "network of trust" it wasn't security work, it was
masturbation. I don't know what you were doing." (Sexual disorder
fixation.)

" Is "I hope you all die a painful death" too strong?"

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds

bigdog

Apr 15, 2012, 9:41:38 AM4/15/12
On Apr 15, 9:36 am, candybar <candy....@gmail.com> wrote:

Linus was bipolar? Is that why he always had his blanket with him?

aeffects

Apr 15, 2012, 10:59:32 AM4/15/12
On Apr 15, 6:41 am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 9:36 am, candybar <candy....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Linus was bipolar? Is that why he always had his blanket with him?

scared of conspiracy in the death of JFK, eh? Or was it justme1952?
The turd really got under your skin didn't he, er, she?