the words within have disappeared from the English language....

aeffects

Jan 13, 2010, 3:45:31 AM1/13/10
"Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi"

Carry on David-composite-Von Pein..... lmao!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 13, 2010, 4:10:49 AM1/13/10

http://www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

http://www.eotacforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=50341

http://www.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/topics?tsc=1

A RECENT (EXCELLENT) REVIEW OF VINCENT BUGLIOSI'S "RECLAIMING
HISTORY":

"I have long been puzzled by the notion that JFK was killed by
someone other than Lee Harvey Oswald. My early uninformed reading and
research on this matter naturally led me to believe that a conspiracy
was possible (if it wasn't than why so much dispute?). As I read
further, it became clear to me that these theories were incomplete and
pejorative...how could anyone who approached this crime thoughtfully
and with a modicum of common sense conclude that someone other than
Oswald killed JFK? It wasn't until Vince Bugliosi penned this
marvelous paragon to the crime that my feelings were affirmed.

"To say that this work is comprehensive is short changing
it...over 1500 pages of text and 800 pages of endnotes filled with
detailed research and clear logic should certainly be enough to
convince even the most strident THOUGHTFUL conspiracy theorist that
there IS an answer to this crime: Oswald acted alone both in the
murder of JFK and J.D. Tippet [sic] and all the other theories have at
best circumstantial attributes and pure nonsense at worse. I'd
challenge anyone who is reasonably open minded to come away from this
work without at least some doubt concerning a conspiracy and some
motivation to find evidence to the contrary. I don't think it's
possible.

"In reading this book one is constantly hammered with clear
thought and evidence of Oswald's crime. The first section "Four Days
in November" recounts the assassination in narrative form similar in
pace and detail to his account of the Manson murders in "Helter
Skelter". Chapter upon chapter and fact upon fact follow in sections
devoted to the autopsy, the Zapruder film, Oswald's actions/character
and the conspiracy possibility. Bugliosi's mastering of the Warren
Commission report and supporting evidence used in that report clearly
debunk the detractors of that document. All this clearly points to
Oswald as the trigger man and plainly refutes any opinion to the
contrary. Again, it didn't take me long to realize that this evidence
made perfect sense to the thinking person.

"Admittedly it is a struggle to get through this monolith...most
reviewers report months and sometimes years of reading to finish (I
finished in 8 months), but if one is truly after the facts and the
natural conclusion of those facts than it's worth the journey. Read it
and decide for yourself." -- Thomas Moody; January 8th, 2010

http://www.Amazon.com/review/R34ILVW40MTD16

lazu...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2010, 4:34:45 AM1/13/10
Reclaiming History-the biggest piece of shit ever written. ...Laz

David Von Pein

Jan 13, 2010, 4:52:41 AM1/13/10

>>> "Reclaiming History-the biggest piece of shit ever written. ...Laz [A RETARD]" <<<

Laz,

Go tell Amazon.com reviewer Thomas Moody that he just wasted 8 months
of his life reading "the biggest piece of shit ever written".

BTW, here are the current "Amazon review" statistics for "Reclaiming
History: The Assassination Of President John F. Kennedy" (through
January 12, 2010):

Total Reviews -- 184:
5 Stars -- 98 (53.3%)
4 Stars -- 17 (9.2%)