Re: THE PARKLAND DOCTORS AND THEIR "NOVA" TV APPEARANCE IN 1988

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 14, 2008, 11:01:01 AM11/14/08

RE: THE 1988 PBS-TV "NOVA" DOCUMENTARY AND THE PARKLAND DOCTORS'
STRANGE STORIES:

The comments made by the four Parkland Hospital doctors (McClelland,
Dulany, Peters, and Jenkins) on the NOVA PBS-TV program in 1988 make
no sense whatsoever (when you stop to think about it for more than a
couple of seconds).

They EACH said that the autopsy photos depicted the President's body
in just exactly the way that each doctor remembers seeing Kennedy at
Parkland. And yet the exact opposite is (of course) true -- i.e.,
before viewing the photos at the National Archives, each doctor
pointed to the REAR of their heads for the PBS camera (which is where
they all said the large exit wound was located on JFK's head--with
Dulany actually pointing to the CENTER area of the back of his head,
nearer the cowlick or the EOP area).

They then go and view the photos and then claim, on camera, that the
wounds in the pictures are exactly the same as what they said they saw
at Parkland.

That's just nuts. It cannot possibly be kosher.

And McClelland's possible explanation for why this is the case is just
nuts too (IMO) -- because if McClelland were right about the flap of
scalp being pulled up over the larger wound underneath that scalp...it
would, of course, mean that Kennedy's scalp must have been peeled back
in that manner while JFK was at Parkland....and we know that didn't
happen.

Kennedy's scalp wasn't peeled back like a banana at Parkland...which
means that there was no way in Hades for McClelland and the other
doctors to have seen any underlying hole in the back of Kennedy's head
at Parkland (per McClelland's oddball "the scalp was pulled up, which
hid the large hole" theory).

I don't know what "pressures" those doctors were under in 1988 when
they viewed those autopsy photos for PBS-TV's NOVA program, but their
explanations after seeing the photos do not mesh at all with their
comments and the physical demonstration that each doctor performed for
the camera before going in to see those pictures.

I hate to utter my theory on this -- for fear of being laughed out of
the country. But I will say it anyway:

I think it's possible that those doctors were just flat-out
embarrassed to admit that they were wrong when it came to locating the
true location of JFK's large head wound.

The photos have been authenticated by the HSCA. And the photos
positively depict President Kennedy at the time of his autopsy. And
each doctor surely must have known those facts before viewing the
pictures at the Archives in 1988.

After seeing the various photos which undeniably PROVE that they were
each wrong about where they originally said the large wound on JFK's
head was located, the doctors still could not bring themselves to say
this to the NOVA camera --- "After looking at these photos, I must
admit that I was mistaken when I said that the President's large head
wound was located in the far-right-rear portion of his head. I must
have been in error. And these photographs prove that I was in error."

Instead, the four doctors said that the photos somehow CORROBORATED
their original belief regarding JFK's head wounds. But we know the
photos do not corroborate a single one of those doctors.

I guess the doctors at Parkland don't like to admit they made an
innocent error.

~shrug~

PARKLAND DOCTORS VIEW AUTOPSY PHOTOS IN 1988:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv9ifW_Fs3Y&fmt=18

Gil Jesus

Nov 14, 2008, 12:03:58 PM11/14/08

Or perhaps the photos they viewed BEHIND CLOSED DOORS for that Nova
program weren't the same photos that the public has seen. The viewing
audience was not allowed to see "WHAT THE DOCTORS SAW", a strange
condition if those had been in fact the same photos that we've ALREADY
seen.

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 14, 2008, 3:35:35 PM11/14/08
I wouldn't read Von Pein's BS if I had to, but if you read High Treason
you will see that show was bogus from the get go... 25th year
anniversary show..there's nothing these sapsuckers won't pull...

aeffects

Nov 14, 2008, 4:07:14 PM11/14/08

we call that shuck'n-Jive... typical Lone Nut whack job sleight of
hand and EYE...

tims...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 4:12:37 PM11/14/08
TOP POST

Is this Old Laz or the other Laz? For pity's sake, some CTer send 'em
a Gmail account so we'll be able to tell the difference, LOL!

Helpful Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Bud

Nov 14, 2008, 7:36:17 PM11/14/08

You must know that the actual autopsy are not available to the
general public.

What you don`t know is that a conspiracy involving thousands of
people in diverse fields spanning decades is a retarded idea only an
idiot would entertain.