An LNer's Dream Come True

David Von Pein

Nov 16, 2007, 5:37:04 AM11/16/07

>>> "Dave, no one is reading you except me..." <<<

<warm chuckle ensues>

I'm well aware of the fact that very, very few people read anything
that ANYBODY writes in this silly asylum, you ignorant mega-kook/
crackhead.

This Forum/NG is a ghost town for the most part (except for the
several idiots who continue to scribble one say-nothing post after
another, including one mega-kook named Healy who seems to surface from
his crack station every morning at approximately 3:30 AM EST/EDT to
post a minimum of six messages of useless insults/drivel in a row).

But my long-windedness on this Forum is designed mainly for my own
"JFK Files". I archive virtually every post I write for future
reference, trying to touch on a wide variety of assassination sub-
topics, so that my personal archive of posts will be varied and wide-
sweeping and, most important of all, "kook-bashing" in nature to the
maximum degree (which is a bashing you rabid CTers deserve, 24/7).

And I want to thank Robert Caprio for his entertaining and idiotic pro-
CT posts over the last month or two....because he has given me an
ideal opportunity to add significantly to my archive of kook-smashing
JFK Files.

Rob, in fact, seems to have been heaven sent, due to the fact that
he's almost a "caricature" of the "Ultimate CT Kook" that exists in
the world today, providing ample opportunities for me to easily smash
and destroy virtually every single stupid thing he utters, 24/7.

Caprio is almost too good to be true (from my standpoint of wanting to
utilize someone as ignorant of the true facts as he is in order to
build up my archive of conspiracy-destroying articles and posts
dealing with John F. Kennedy's assassination).

He's "ideal" because he seems to believe in just about EVERY moronic,
unsupportable conspiracy-tinged hunk of kookshit that has EVER been
uttered by ANY conspiracy writer since nineteen hundred & sixty-
three.

IOW -- If it spells "Conspiracy", Caprio (and a few others here too)
are eager to jump right into bed with that theory and/or the author
who supports such a theory.

For example, the Cap-man (aka: Robkook), at one time or another over
the last several weeks, has said he believes in ALL of the following
pieces of kookshit......

Oswald shot no one on 11/22.

Oswald was merely an innocent "patsy".

There were "6 to 8 shots" fired in Dealey Plaza.

Multiple gunmen were firing at JFK on 11/22/63 (but, naturally, none
of them was Saint Oswald, even though every scrap of evidence has
LHO's imprint on it).

Virtually ALL of the evidence in the ENTIRE case (including the Tippit
murder) has a broken chain of custody.

The backyard photos are fakes.

The autopsy photos & X-rays are fakes.

Many, many witnesses were coerced by the WC into giving false or
skewed testimony.

The WC was filled with nothing but "old geezers" who "didn't give a
shit" about the murder of their own Chief Executive.

The HSCA was filled with even a greater number of scumbags who also,
per Rob The Kook, "didn't give a crap/shit" about the tragic
assassination of the 35th U.S. President.

A large amount of the evidence has been "planted".

===========

And on and on and on to CT absurdity.

Rob is a cartoon character.

He's an overblown CT joke.

He's a dream come to life for an LNer like myself, who knows beyond
all doubt that virtually EVERYTHING he spews is completely full of
shit and is so incredibly stupid and illogical from almost every angle
imaginable that it would take a "CT Joke" like Rob Caprio to actually
have large enough gonads to actually WANT to expose himself in public
as a total moron and ignorant kook, day after day (albeit only
exposing himself to approx. 6 people per day, since this asylum is a
virtual wasteland and always was).

So, my thanks to all of you (and especially Rob-Kook)...and now it's
on to Chicago and let's win they-a!!

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1FDW1SPYKB354/ref=cm_pdp_about_see_review/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&sort%5Fby=MostRecentReview

YoHarvey

Nov 16, 2007, 9:12:04 AM11/16/07
> www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1FDW1SPYKB354/ref=cm_pdp_about_...

Very well said David....for months now, I have called Jesus/Robcap the
"ultimate CT". He's the poster boy for what we in the sane world
laugh at. If here weren't so uneducated, he be terribly
entertaining. However, one must feel pity for this type of
individual. Only in America.

Kenneth A. Rahn

Nov 18, 2007, 9:30:06 PM11/18/07
Yo,

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe not only in America. Consider "Lone," who is from Austria.

Ken Rahn

Ben Holmes

Nov 18, 2007, 11:33:37 PM11/18/07
In article <fhqsf...@news4.newsguy.com>, Kenneth A. Rahn says...

Sadly, that *is* what the evidence shows...

>>> Oswald was merely an innocent "patsy".

Possible.

>>> There were "6 to 8 shots" fired in Dealey Plaza.

Almost certainly. Again, that pesky thing known as evidence...

>>> Multiple gunmen were firing at JFK on 11/22/63 (but, naturally, none
>>> of them was Saint Oswald, even though every scrap of evidence has
>>> LHO's imprint on it).

Again, the evidence...

>>> Virtually ALL of the evidence in the ENTIRE case (including the Tippit
>>> murder) has a broken chain of custody.

Simply going by legal authorities on this one...

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

>>> The backyard photos are fakes.

Quite likely.

>>> The autopsy photos & X-rays are fakes.

Some were... already proven.

>>> Many, many witnesses were coerced by the WC into giving false or
>>> skewed testimony.

Yep... and what they couldn't slant they simply ducked taking in the first
place.

>>> The WC was filled with nothing but "old geezers" who "didn't give a
>>> shit" about the murder of their own Chief Executive.

Oh, I'm sure that Dulles, for one, wasn't heart-broken...

>>> The HSCA was filled with even a greater number of scumbags who also,
>>> per Rob The Kook, "didn't give a crap/shit" about the tragic
>>> assassination of the 35th U.S. President.

Not at the beginning... but yes, that's what it morphed into.

>>> A large amount of the evidence has been "planted".

Some of it. Certainly.

>>> ===========
>>>
>>> And on and on and on to CT absurdity.

Evidence... it's a pesky thing, isn't it?

>>> Rob is a cartoon character.
>>>
>>> He's an overblown CT joke.
>>>
>>> He's a dream come to life for an LNer like myself, who knows beyond
>>> all doubt that virtually EVERYTHING he spews is completely full of
>>> shit and is so incredibly stupid and illogical from almost every angle
>>> imaginable that it would take a "CT Joke" like Rob Caprio to actually
>>> have large enough gonads to actually WANT to expose himself in public
>>> as a total moron and ignorant kook, day after day (albeit only
>>> exposing himself to approx. 6 people per day, since this asylum is a
>>> virtual wasteland and always was).
>>>
>>> So, my thanks to all of you (and especially Rob-Kook)...and now it's
>>> on to Chicago and let's win they-a!!
>>>
>>> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com
>>>
>>> www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1FDW1SPYKB354/ref=cm_pdp_about_...
>>
>> Very well said David....for months now, I have called Jesus/Robcap the
>> "ultimate CT". He's the poster boy for what we in the sane world
>> laugh at. If here weren't so uneducated, he be terribly
>> entertaining. However, one must feel pity for this type of
>> individual. Only in America.
>
>Maybe not only in America. Consider "Lone," who is from Austria.
>
>Ken Rahn

Amusing to note again that CT'ers speak of evidence, and LNT'ers speak ad
hominem.

David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2007, 12:42:52 AM11/19/07
>>> "Evidence... it's a pesky thing, isn't it?" <<<

For you ABO Kooks, yes, it sure is. Because you guys have no choice
but to ignore all of it.

A curious hobby indeed.

>>> "Amusing to note again that CT'ers speak of evidence, and LNT'ers speak ad hominem." <<<

Oh, you must mean when Robcap revealed the fact that he had no idea
that the 3 shells in the SN window were positively linked to LHO's
rifle?

Or maybe when Rob also admitted, via his misrepresentation, that he
had no idea that the 2 front-seat bullet fragments were conclusively
linked to C2766?

Or maybe when Rob-Kook also revealed the fact that he had no idea who
the "shell-dumping" witnesses on 10th St. were (Davis & Davis by
name)?

Yeah....he's one CTer who really knows his "evidence" alright.
<chuckle>

In reality.....CTers, of course, speak of IGNORING evidence, while
LNers grasp the wheat of the case.

And don't ya just love it when you're "killfiled" by a mega-kook who
then ignores something else besides just the JFK evidence and responds
to the one who's "killed" anyway?

Classic.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0393332152?tag=dvsre-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0393332152&adid=03YHJK4DP8W4BA9B737J&

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 21, 2007, 8:07:33 PM11/21/07
On Nov 16, 5:37 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> <warm chuckle ensues>

Funtime is over Davy, the warden is back and all you little nutjobs
have to go back to your padded rooms now. Here's a hint for you, quit
having warm chuckles when you are alone and maybe, maybe, just maybe,
people will not think you are are as crazy as you are.

> I'm well aware of the fact that very, very few people read anything
> that ANYBODY writes in this silly asylum, you ignorant mega-kook/
> crackhead.

And we are the kooks? He admits 'very few' (try none for the most
part) read what he writes, but he keeps on writing. He is like the
guy on the deserted island who keeps sending out notes in a bottle by
habit.

> This Forum/NG is a ghost town for the most part (except for the
> several idiots who continue to scribble one say-nothing post after
> another, including one mega-kook named Healy who seems to surface from
> his crack station every morning at approximately 3:30 AM EST/EDT to
> post a minimum of six messages of useless insults/drivel in a row).

The finger would be pointing at most of your allies Davy when you say

"several idiots who continue to scribble one say-nothing post after

another" as they do say nothing. Why do so many LNers have no idea
what their theory is all about? Why can't they debate evidence?

> But my long-windedness on this Forum is designed mainly for my own
> "JFK Files". I archive virtually every post I write for future
> reference, trying to touch on a wide variety of assassination sub-
> topics, so that my personal archive of posts will be varied and wide-
> sweeping and, most important of all, "kook-bashing" in nature to the
> maximum degree (which is a bashing you rabid CTers deserve, 24/7).

Great, more files nobody will ever read. At least they are not
killing trees since it is on-line. "My personal archive of posts will
be varied and wide-sweeping", how many ways can you say one guy did
it? You are truly the most delusional of them all. Maybe those poor
seniors at the center you work at have to read them, but we don't.

> And I want to thank Robert Caprio for his entertaining and idiotic pro-
> CT posts over the last month or two....because he has given me an
> ideal opportunity to add significantly to my archive of kook-smashing
> JFK Files.

Why thank you Davy. I feel the entertaining compliment is very nice.
I'm not insulted by the idiotic part as just like any parent trying to
teach their rebel kid the facts of life, they will get scorn back due
to the punk kid thinking they know everything. You are like a bad ass
13 year old, you think you are too smart for your own good. I'll be
right here to keep you in line though. It does really sadden me to
know I have contributed so much to something no one will ever read
though (save the seniors in between bingo).

> Rob, in fact, seems to have been heaven sent, due to the fact that
> he's almost a "caricature" of the "Ultimate CT Kook" that exists in
> the world today, providing ample opportunities for me to easily smash
> and destroy virtually every single stupid thing he utters, 24/7.

Many a women have said the same thing, that I am heaven sent.
Caricature of the ultimate CT kook, this is high praise from a LN
nutjob like Dave, as it means I see things in a multi-faceted way
instead of locking into one theory to the exclusion of all others. I
have an open-mind, unlike my friend Archie/Fred Flintstone here.

> Caprio is almost too good to be true (from my standpoint of wanting to
> utilize someone as ignorant of the true facts as he is in order to
> build up my archive of conspiracy-destroying articles and posts
> dealing with John F. Kennedy's assassination).

Again, I have heard this from many a woman. :-) Davy, the term "true
facts" is up for conjecture in your world as what you state is not the
facts for the most part. You are really very ignorant of the facts
and extremely naive in your outlook on life if this case is any
indication.

> He's "ideal" because he seems to believe in just about EVERY moronic,
> unsupportable conspiracy-tinged hunk of kookshit that has EVER been
> uttered by ANY conspiracy writer since nineteen hundred & sixty-
> three.

Ditto. :-) Wow, you are making me blush! Wrong, I believe in the
provable parts of each theory, not the ridiculous parts designed to
throw us off the scent. You should learn the difference, and as you
are up all night you should study this difference when you are doing
your vampire duties.

> IOW -- If it spells "Conspiracy", Caprio (and a few others here too)
> are eager to jump right into bed with that theory and/or the author
> who supports such a theory.

If you are equating "not just LHO" or "not LHO" doing it with
conspiracy you are right in the sense that I'm open to any theory, but
that doesn't mean I buy into each and every theory. I have my own
theory and it predates this actual date (11/22/63) as this was in the
works for a long time before that day.

> For example, the Cap-man (aka: Robkook), at one time or another over
> the last several weeks, has said he believes in ALL of the following
> pieces of kookshit......

"Dave of Dumb" (see in German Von means of and Pein probably means
idiot or dumb) I have and you have provided no real proof to show I'm
wrong in my beliefs.

> Oswald shot no one on 11/22.
>
> Oswald was merely an innocent "patsy".
>
> There were "6 to 8 shots" fired in Dealey Plaza.
>
> Multiple gunmen were firing at JFK on 11/22/63 (but, naturally, none
> of them was Saint Oswald, even though every scrap of evidence has
> LHO's imprint on it).
>
> Virtually ALL of the evidence in the ENTIRE case (including the Tippit
> murder) has a broken chain of custody.
>
> The backyard photos are fakes.
>
> The autopsy photos & X-rays are fakes.
>
> Many, many witnesses were coerced by the WC into giving false or
> skewed testimony.
>
> The WC was filled with nothing but "old geezers" who "didn't give a
> shit" about the murder of their own Chief Executive.
>
> The HSCA was filled with even a greater number of scumbags who also,
> per Rob The Kook, "didn't give a crap/shit" about the tragic
> assassination of the 35th U.S. President.
>
> A large amount of the evidence has been "planted".
>
> ===========
>
> And on and on and on to CT absurdity.

This means he is on to me so I better keep calling all of this absurd
because my theory has magical bullets and blind witnesses that see LHO
without their glasses.

> Rob is a cartoon character.

Thanks, I have been called Superman alot by women! :-)

> He's an overblown CT joke.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm overblown, I exercise alot to stay in
shape.

> He's a dream come to life for an LNer like myself, who knows beyond
> all doubt that virtually EVERYTHING he spews is completely full of
> shit and is so incredibly stupid and illogical from almost every angle
> imaginable that it would take a "CT Joke" like Rob Caprio to actually
> have large enough gonads to actually WANT to expose himself in public
> as a total moron and ignorant kook, day after day (albeit only
> exposing himself to approx. 6 people per day, since this asylum is a
> virtual wasteland and always was).

Boy, you don't pull any punches (probably because you are pulling
something else all night while you are on-line - checking out a little
porn between posts?) do you. I'm glad you are so fond of yourself,
because I think the same thing as you. I have the knowledge that
85-90% of the rest of the people in the world think like me.

> So, my thanks to all of you (and especially Rob-Kook)...and now it's
> on to Chicago and let's win they-a!!

I love how a man who disgraces the Kennedy name by believing a fairy
tale explanation would have the gall to quote RFK like this. Amazing.

> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Who gives a shit?

> www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1FDW1SPYKB354/ref=cm_pdp_about_...

David Von Pein

Nov 22, 2007, 12:59:19 AM11/22/07

>>> "Why do so many LNers have no idea what their theory is all about?" <<<

I can only stand here, mouth agape as I gaze at the above idiocy, and
say....."WTF????!!!".

Hey, Bud, Todd, Ed, Chuck, Ken, et al....did you guys know that we
"HAVE NO IDEA WHAT {OUR} THEORY IS ALL ABOUT"?

That's kinda odd, huh? I always thought it was just the opposite.

But, leave it to a kook to get everything topsy-turvy. It must be a
gift they're born with.

I wonder if CT-Kooks type with their feet. After all, everything seems
to be backwards; so their hands are probably located at the bottom of
their legs.

>>> "Why can't they {LNers} debate evidence?" <<<

Goodie! Another "WTF??" moment. Lovely.

Try this 60-Volume set of Debates linked below. Maybe you'll learn
something. .....

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d64779e514304326

(~~Awaiting Rob-Kook's next retort, which will no doubt be something
akin to this --- "Making up the questions and the answers yourself
isn't "debating", Davy. It just shows how much of a nutjob you are by
talking to yourself."~~)

To that retort, of course, I can suggest that RobKook use his feet
(er, hands, sorry) to utilize the Google Search function, and then
he'd be able to find almost all of the "Debate" points brought up by
the "CTers" in my links above.

Many of the "CTer" comment from my posts can also be found coming from
the mouths of various conspiracy-mad nuts at the JFKLancer forum,
which is now occupied by all CTers (most of them kooks, similar to
Robert C.).

>>> "I'll be right here to keep you in line though." <<<

Goodie! Robby's going to keep me "in line"! I love to be kept "in
line" by a mega-kook who says things like the following (which are all
direct quotes from Rob; I'm not kidding, he really said them; and
remember: this kook named Rob is going to keep me "in line";
classic!):

"LHO shot no one."

"No one saw LHO do anything."

"It wasn't LHO that shot JDT."

"Which witness said they saw the {Tippit} killer shaking out
bullets?"

>>> "It does really sadden me to know I have contributed so much to something no one will ever read though (save the seniors in between bingo)." <<<

Yeah, your "LHO shot no one" gem is a major, breakthrough
"contribution" to the truth surrounding 11/22/63.

You should be very proud. (Even though nobody but Grandma Moses will
be reading it.)

>>> "You have provided no real proof to show I'm wrong in my beliefs." <<<

I've proven your "LHO Shot No One" beliefs to be 100% wrong a hundred
times over. For some reason (probably because you're an idiot as well
as being an ABO kook), you just cannot realize that obvious fact.

>>> "I have been called Superman a lot by women!" <<<

Are those same women impressed by the life-sized poster of Lee Harvey
Oswald that you've got stuck to your ceiling too (with the bold
caption "Patsy!" printed diagonally across it)? That poster is sure to
turn a lot of women on, huh?

>>> "I have the knowledge that 85-90% of the rest of the people in the world think like me." <<<

Rob The Kook actually thinks that "7%" = "85-90%".

Go figure. .....

http://www.pollingreport.com/news2.htm#Kennedy

aeffects

Nov 22, 2007, 3:39:33 AM11/22/07
On Nov 21, 5:07 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

> > <warm chuckle ensues>
>
> Funtime is over Davy, the warden is back and all you little nutjobs
> have to go back to your padded rooms now. Here's a hint for you, quit
> having warm chuckles when you are alone and maybe, maybe, just maybe,
> people will not think you are are as crazy as you are.

don't you just love it when these Lone Nut KOOKS make themselves look
like blathering idiots.....? All this time, fulltime jobs for about 12
Lone Nuts that post here **DAILY** attempting to discredit this
site.....they live in a wet dream.... perpetual wetdream, they have a
very difficult time distingushing Nutter-WCR myth, illusion AND
collusion. We're patient though.... we continue to pray for their
sorry ass souls...

<snip>

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 22, 2007, 12:06:02 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 12:59 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I can only stand here, mouth agape

Situation normal from where I sit, but usually there is alot of drool
involved too.

as I gaze at the above idiocy, and
> say....."WTF????!!!".
>
> Hey, Bud, Todd, Ed, Chuck, Ken, et al....did you guys know that we
> "HAVE NO IDEA WHAT {OUR} THEORY IS ALL ABOUT"?

This was aimed more at Bigdog, YoHarvey, JustmeStupid and Sam Brown,
but these guys are big on evidence discussion either from what I have
seen. I'm not blaming them though as your theory really has so little
"evidence".

> That's kinda odd, huh? I always thought it was just the opposite.

Once again, you thought wrong!!! You should be used to it by now.

> But, leave it to a kook to get everything topsy-turvy. It must be a
> gift they're born with.

I understand you are slow and I'm being patient with you, aren't I?

> I wonder if CT-Kooks type with their feet. After all, everything seems
> to be backwards; so their hands are probably located at the bottom of
> their legs.

Sure segue off the main issue. Typical LN tactic. I notice he never
even addresses the comment.

> Goodie! Another "WTF??" moment. Lovely.

You have alot of these, especially when you are trying to tie your
shoes.

> Try this 60-Volume set of Debates linked below. Maybe you'll learn
> something. .....
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d64779e514304326

I have better things to do then read this propaganda again.

> (~~Awaiting Rob-Kook's next retort, which will no doubt be something
> akin to this --- "Making up the questions and the answers yourself
> isn't "debating", Davy. It just shows how much of a nutjob you are by
> talking to yourself."~~)

How did you know? Mister "I interview myself", now Dave what do you
think of this? Well Dave, I think that CTer is a real kook.

> To that retort, of course, I can suggest that RobKook use his feet
> (er, hands, sorry) to utilize the Google Search function, and then
> he'd be able to find almost all of the "Debate" points brought up by
> the "CTers" in my links above.

Quit wasting time and get on with the answer to my question, why do
most LNers have no clue about their own theory?

> Many of the "CTer" comment from my posts can also be found coming from
> the mouths of various conspiracy-mad nuts at the JFKLancer forum,
> which is now occupied by all CTers (most of them kooks, similar to
> Robert C.).

> Goodie! Robby's going to keep me "in line"! I love to be kept "in
> line" by a mega-kook who says things like the following (which are all
> direct quotes from Rob; I'm not kidding, he really said them; and
> remember: this kook named Rob is going to keep me "in line";
> classic!):
>
> "LHO shot no one."
>
> "No one saw LHO do anything."
>
> "It wasn't LHO that shot JDT."
>
> "Which witness said they saw the {Tippit} killer shaking out
> bullets?"

This I never said. I remember there being one or two who saw the
killer do this because he made such an effort to be seen. He through
the shells in the air for goodness sakes.

> Yeah, your "LHO shot no one" gem is a major, breakthrough
> "contribution" to the truth surrounding 11/22/63.

I thought so. The truth is usually a major breakthrough.

> You should be very proud. (Even though nobody but Grandma Moses will
> be reading it.)

> I've proven your "LHO Shot No One" beliefs to be 100% wrong a hundred
> times over. For some reason (probably because you're an idiot as well
> as being an ABO kook), you just cannot realize that obvious fact.

No, you provided suppositions not proof. Unfortunately for you, the
DPD left you hanging in the wind with their poor work on the day of
the shootings. They thougt everything was wrapped up so quickly with
all the "this case is cinched" quotes just hours after the shootings
that they got sloppy with the supposed evidence.

> Are those same women impressed by the life-sized poster of Lee Harvey
> Oswald that you've got stuck to your ceiling too (with the bold
> caption "Patsy!" printed diagonally across it)? That poster is sure to
> turn a lot of women on, huh?

I don't know as I don't have such a poster. You confuse your lack of
evidence and a court ruling with me worshipping LHO. LHO was not
found guilty by any serious investigation and certainly not by a judge
and jury. This doesn't mean I worship the man, I just don't support
Texas justice.

> Rob The Kook actually thinks that "7%" = "85-90%".

Dave, this was a weak reply. You are washed up I guess.

> Go figure. .....

Without a doubt. I guess he found the one poll that doesn't show an
overwhelming belief there was a conspiracy.

> http://www.pollingreport.com/news2.htm#Kennedy

David Von Pein

Nov 22, 2007, 12:28:18 PM11/22/07

>>> "This I never said {re. the Tippit "shaking bullet shells" witnesses}." <<<

You most certainly did say it. Otherwise I would never have quoted you
as having said it, Mr. Kook.

I then responded to your eye-popping ignorance with links to the
affidavits filled out by the Davis girls (affidavits you no doubt wish
to fully ignore...you've GOT to ignore BOTH of the Davises; because if
you don't, your beloved patsy killed a cop without a shred of a
doubt).

But since you can't remember a lot of things you spew from one day to
the next, it doesn't surprise me that you don't remember saying:

"Which witness said they saw the killer shaking out bullets?" (The
question mark is my insertion, since you used the incorrect
punctuation in your original post, linked below.)

Here's the proof, btw, if you'd like to gaze upon it. It only took a
minute to dig it up. It's a post from Nov. 1st (50% of the way through
your tripe-filled post for that November day).....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a2a546024c506a0e

robcap...@netscape.com

Nov 22, 2007, 12:52:08 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 12:28 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> You most certainly did say it. Otherwise I would never have quoted you
> as having said it, Mr. Kook.

I think you have me confused with one of the many others talking in
your head, you nutjob!

> I then responded to your eye-popping ignorance with links to the
> affidavits filled out by the Davis girls (affidavits you no doubt wish
> to fully ignore...you've GOT to ignore BOTH of the Davises; because if
> you don't, your beloved patsy killed a cop without a shred of a
> doubt).

I don't think I read this as I was off the board for 4 days.

> But since you can't remember a lot of things you spew from one day to
> the next, it doesn't surprise me that you don't remember saying:
>
> "Which witness said they saw the killer shaking out bullets?" (The
> question mark is my insertion, since you used the incorrect
> punctuation in your original post, linked below.)

Whatever, I don't remember saying that. I also know two shells were
picked up by individuals at the JDT scence (in addition to the two Poe
initialed) so I don't know what you are refering to. Quite making
this about me and answer the stinking question.

> Here's the proof, btw, if you'd like to gaze upon it. It only took a
> minute to dig it up. It's a post from Nov. 1st (50% of the way through
> your tripe-filled post for that November day).....

Sure, totally ignore my questions, you are just like the WC.

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a2a546024c506a0e

David Von Pein

Nov 22, 2007, 1:06:06 PM11/22/07

>>> "Whatever, I don't remember saying that." <<<

But you said it nonetheless. But you'll just pretend you didn't say it
I guess, like all low-class kooks of your ilk.

>>> "Quite [sic; quit] making this about me and answer the stinking question." <<<

Go fuck yourself and that turkey that's in the oven, kook.

I've answered every stupid question you've dredged up and you know
it...and answered them with citations, affidavits, testimony, photos,
reports....you name it.

But ALL of this "evidence" is no good to you....because you are a
ridiculous chaff-happy, Everything-Is-Faked nutcase.

So, you can stuff your fucking questions into that T-Giving turkey.
Because no answers (and no evidence) will satisfy a kook like you.
Can't be done. I'm just topping off my files. And you are made to
order for that topping.

aeffects

Nov 22, 2007, 1:10:37 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 10:06 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> But you said it nonetheless. But you'll just pretend you didn't say it
> I guess, like all low-class kooks of your ilk.

> Go fuck yourself and that turkey that's in the oven, kook.

David son..... would you post that on your blog? Pressure mounting to
produce or your out? Out of what, praytell?

> I've answered every stupid question you've dredged up and you know
> it...and answered them with citations, affidavits, testimony, photos,
> reports....you name it.

45 questions son, start with them.....when those are done there's
another 100, then another 100 --

> But ALL of this "evidence" is no good to you....because you are a
> ridiculous chaff-happy, Everything-Is-Faked nutcase.

for a paid shill your not too bad..... you'll never be a Dave Stager
OR a Bill Cleere though.

> So, you can stuff your fucking questions into that T-Giving turkey.
> Because no answers (and no evidence) will satisfy a kook like you.
> Can't be done. I'm just topping off my files. And you are made to
> order for that topping.

I'm having ham myself, carry on son.....carry on!