"AN OUT AND OUT SHILL FOR BUGLIOSI" [My Poor Bladder Is Taking Yet Another Beating]

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2008, 8:56:58 AM3/16/08

THE DAILY LAUGH-FEST FOR MARCH 16, 2008.........

""Von Pain," as I've referred to him on Lancer, and in retorting
him on amazon.com, is nothing more than a shill, for Bugliosi. An out
and out LN "shill," for Bugliosi." -- Theresa C. "Terry" Mauro;
03/15/08

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12462&view=findpost&p=140829

My weak bladder is getting a workout recently, that's for darn sure.
The hilarity never ceases to flow from the CT-Kooks....and I got
plenty of laughs from Ms. Mauro last year too, when she said the
following pleasantries about me:

"David Von Pain [sic; oh, how original this is] is a known
disinformation agent working for John McAdams on the newsgroup alts.
He's been thrown off most of the assassination sites for being an
abusive flame thrower and a miserable troll." -- Theresa C. Mauro;
05/26/07

www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8/3/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg3?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=0393045250

Looks like there's no limit to the number of things that a conspiracy-
happy kook can get wrong....day-in, day-out (and year-in, year-out,
too).

A related note:

Another laugh this weekend comes from the computer keyboard of
conspiracy theorist Tosh "Tail Between His Legs" Plumlee, who
yesterday supposedly "resigned" (of sorts) from active participation
at Mr. Simkin's conspiracy-giddy "Education Forum".

Tosh doesn't like the way things are being discussed at that place,
with Tosh calling The Edu. Forum "a cheap rag...not fit for the back
pages of a tabloid".

And this is coming from a long-time conspiracy theorist, mind you! So
things MUST be sinking pretty deep into doo-doo if Mr. Plumlee is
aghast at what's going on at a forum that's talking exclusively about
the various plots to kill John F. Kennedy. <grin>

What could possibly be a bigger slap in the face to an Internet CT
establishment than to have a semi-famous conspiracy-happy kook (he
even gets mentioned on two pages of endnotes in Vince Bugliosi's 2007
JFK book*) wanting to leave your midst/(bosom), while calling your
forum a place that is "[worse] than a third rate information rag, not
fit to be roll[ed] up with the fish bones and taken out with the
garbage".

(Sounds like I wrote it.) ;)

Suddenly I'm feeling a little sorry for Mr. Simkin. Imagine the irony
of that.

"A FAILED FORUM....A GOOD THING GONE BAD":
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12494

----------------

* = BTW, here's what Mr. Bugliosi had to say about Mr. Plumlee's
conspiracy tale (my bladder, once again, is in for a strain as I re-
read this yet again):

"Redbird Airport played into [an] invented story about the
assassination...by a fraud so pathetic that he is an insult to those
who make their living by fraudulent means. His name (can we even
believe this about him) is William Robert "Tosh" Plumlee, aka William
H. "Buck" Pearson. ....

"According to Tosh, whose story doesn't "wash," he is a former
military intelligence pilot who, upon retirement, flew secret and
dangerous missions for the CIA. Tosh says that on November 20, 1963,
he was a "covert 'contract' military Intel pilot" assigned as a
copilot, with one Emanuel Rojas, for a secret flight "supported by the
CIA."

"What was the flight all about? The CIA had learned that there
was going to be an attempt on President Kennedy's life in front of the
Hotel Adolphus in Dallas on November 22, and it was Plumlee's and his
copilot's job to fly a team of people from Florida to Dallas to
"abort" the assassination.

"Who were members of the team? Mobster Johnny Roselli (whom Tosh
knew as "John"), "a couple of Cubans and some people that I surmised
were connected with organized crime in New Orleans."

"Tosh says he and his copilot flew the abort team into Redbird
Airport, without a flight plan (all the better when you don't want
anyone to check out your phony story), on November 22, landing "around
9:30 or 10:30 a.m., perhaps as late as 11 a.m.," at which time the
abort team deplaned "and went their own way."

"So if we're to believe Tosh, when the CIA learns that Kennedy
might be killed and the agency wants to prevent it, instead of using
the Secret Service, the FBI, and local law enforcement to do so, the
CIA flys in Johnny Roselli and some fellow mobsters, as well as "a
couple of Cubans," to stop the assassination, and this abort team is
dropped off at Redbird Airport on the morning of the assassination
right before the president is landing in Dallas at Love Field. It
makes perfect sense to me, Tosh.

"Tosh goes on with his story saying that he understood the abort
team would "be looking for a minimum of 19 or 20 people" in Dealey
Plaza** who were allegedly planning to kill Kennedy in a
"triangulation ambush."

"He adds that although he was not supposed to go to Dealey Plaza
to help out, he couldn't resist the invitation to do so from "a field
operative friend of mine named Sergio."

"He said Sergio and he looked around Dealey Plaza "to evaluate
the most logical places where shooters might be located," but didn't
spot any potential assassins. He said he heard "4 or 5 shots," and
believed one was from a location near the underpass.

"After the shooting he returned to Redbird and flew his dejected
team of aborters (except Roselli, who never showed up) out of Redbird
around 2:00 p.m. that day.

"My gosh, Tosh, wherever you are you should apologize to your
loved ones for making such a fool out of yourself in public.

** [VB's footnote at bottom of page says this:] "Tosh said that
"the routing of the motorcade had been changed at the last minute to
Dealey Plaza." But we know, of course, that it was not, the route
through Dealey Plaza being published in the Dallas newspaper as early
as three days before the assassination. Sorry, Tosh." -- Vincent
Bugliosi; Pages 587-588 of "Reclaiming History" Endnotes (c.2007)

http://blog.myspace.com/davidvp1961

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 9:48:06 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 8:56 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> THE DAILY LAUGH-FEST FOR MARCH 16, 2008.........
>
>       ""Von Pain," as I've referred to him on Lancer, and in retorting
> him on amazon.com, is nothing more than a shill, for Bugliosi. An out
> and out LN "shill," for Bugliosi." -- Theresa C. "Terry" Mauro;
> 03/15/08
>
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12462&view=find...

> My weak bladder is getting a workout recently, that's for darn sure.
> The hilarity never ceases to flow from the CT-Kooks....and I got
> plenty of laughs from Ms. Mauro last year too, when she said the
> following pleasantries about me:
>
>       "David Von Pain [sic; oh, how original this is] is a known
> disinformation agent working for John McAdams on the newsgroup alts.
> He's been thrown off most of the assassination sites for being an
> abusive flame thrower and a miserable troll." -- Theresa C. Mauro;
> 05/26/07
>
> www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8/3/...

I remember when Terry Mauro used to be a Wim Dankbaar fan. She
defended him tooth and nail, Dankbaar could do or say nothing wrong.
Ummm I guess that made her a Dankbaar schill, no?

As for Tosh, did anyone ever find out why he faked his own death? I
had some email exchanges with him a few years ago, about Roselli. It's
nice to see he's arisen from the dead. Tosh seems to leave every forum
sooner or later. I never believed his story about Roselli, but it's
good to see that Tosh is alive and well.

DVP, the CT's are on that let's degrade VB kick again. Has any news
been released about the mini series lately? If not, wait until that
hits the streets. The CT's will be screaming like a bunch of rabid
wolves fighting over a piece of meat. Personally, I can't wait.
"Times, they are a changin!"

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2008, 9:56:40 AM3/16/08

>>> "As for Tosh, did anyone ever find out why he faked his own death?" <<<

Who could blame him?

>>> "Has any news been released about the mini series lately?" <<<

Not that I've heard lately. Although I did take note of the fact that
IMDB.com now has a separate webpage listed for "RECLAIMING
HISTORY" (the 2010 "Mini"):

http://imdb.com/title/tt1109300

And I can always replay this comment made by VB last July:

"I asked {Tom} Hanks, when do you want this {10-hour miniseries}
to come out, and he said 2010. And I said, I'm glad you said 2010,
because if you'd have said 2008, I'd be worried. ... If he had said
2008, I would have known that he couldn't have done justice to it. But
he wants to make it something that's going to shake up America. And I
think it is." -- Vincent Bugliosi; July 23, 2007; Via Radio Interview
on KTLK-FM, Minneapolis, Minnesota

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 16, 2008, 11:31:08 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 7:56 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> THE DAILY LAUGH-FEST FOR MARCH 16, 2008.........
>
>       ""Von Pain," as I've referred to him on Lancer, and in retorting
> him on amazon.com, is nothing more than a shill, for Bugliosi. An out
> and out LN "shill," for Bugliosi." -- Theresa C. "Terry" Mauro;
> 03/15/08
>
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12462&view=find...

> My weak bladder is getting a workout recently, that's for darn sure.
> The hilarity never ceases to flow from the CT-Kooks....and I got
> plenty of laughs from Ms. Mauro last year too, when she said the
> following pleasantries about me:
>
>       "David Von Pain [sic; oh, how original this is] is a known
> disinformation agent working for John McAdams on the newsgroup alts.
> He's been thrown off most of the assassination sites for being an
> abusive flame thrower and a miserable troll." -- Theresa C. Mauro;
> 05/26/07
>
> www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8/3/...

Why not let him tell the story for himself? I don't know if it is
true or not, but I do know the Redbird airport was involved in the
escape as it is mentioned in too many ways NOT to have importance in
the case. I also notice as usual Bugman offers NO evidence that what
he says is incorrect, he just says so. That usually works in court
too, right? Here is the story in Plumlee's own words:

http://www.jfkchat.com/plumlee1.html

Gil Jesus

Mar 16, 2008, 11:45:11 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 7:56�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> THE DAILY LAUGH-FEST FOR MARCH 16, 2008.........
>
> � � � ""Von Pain," as I've referred to him on Lancer, and in retorting
> him on amazon.com, is nothing more than a shill, for Bugliosi. An out
> and out LN "shill," for Bugliosi." -- Theresa C. "Terry" Mauro;
> 03/15/08

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck and
quacks like a duck, it must be a duck."

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2008, 11:53:57 AM3/16/08

And it couldn't POSSIBLY be that I'm merely a big fan of VB's work and
merely concur with his logical LN conclusions regarding the JFK
matter....could it Gil?

Instead, I'm labelled a "shill for Bugliosi".

Your batting average continues to fall through the floor, Gilbert.
You'll be benched pretty soon....even by YouTubers.

aeffects

Mar 16, 2008, 12:45:43 PM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 8:53 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> And it couldn't POSSIBLY be that I'm merely a big fan of VB's work and
> merely concur with his logical LN conclusions regarding the JFK
> matter....

a simple fan ROTFLMFAO, how quaint (not quite what you've posted
before, "over-the-top, rabid, die-hard supporter of, go to the wall
for" come to mind--

However, GAWD bless you, you've finally seen da-lite... even dim-bulbs
have a glorious moment... You're pissed, broke, left out in country
where one can fly a mosquito, AND summer is coming..... David, we
understand

<snip>

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 12:52:39 PM3/16/08

If it looks like a bigot, lies like a pathological liar, hates like a
racist, degrades like a homophobic, deceives like a traitor, begs like
a pauper, bible blabs while sinning....then it must be Gil Jesus!

As for Healy, you have no room to talk. You're idol is little Sadam
Ben Holmes who is a NOTHING. Take your butt worshipping incoherent
babble elsewhere. Holmes has been pounded into the ground the past
week, you're cheerleading isn't going to pull him out of this hole.

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2008, 11:48:22 PM3/16/08
>>> "However, GAWD bless you, you've finally seen da-lite... even dim-bulbs have a glorious moment... You're pissed, broke, left out in country where one can fly a mosquito, AND summer is coming..... David, we understand." <<<

I haven't said the following about Healy in a little while. Seems like
a good time now:

God, what a kook.

aeffects

Mar 16, 2008, 11:55:50 PM3/16/08

"...even dim-bulbs have a glorious moment..." before they go OUT --
Knock yourself out, fraud! Sure you didn't get a handsome check for
all that internet work? LMFAO!